A follow up on fake news & Chinese botting

Remember when the story broke that Chinese bots were driving , feeding them advertising dollars? Looks like they flipped the SHUT IT DOWN switch, eliminating any sort of plausible deniability. Chinese "viewership" plummeted, along with a return to viewership numbers before the botting occured - or worse.

Here's the story that brought this to my attention.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-26/ny-times-every-time-trump-tweets-it-drives-our-subscriptions-wildly

I took some screenshots of the accused websites from the original story. You can also flip through archive.org's records of the Alexa results. I encourage people here to search for other Lügenpresse websites' Alexa rankings to see if they took part.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/R2z8y
youtube.com/embed/Q-0jbIC4yig[/video]
youtube.com/embed/Q-0jbIC4yig[/embed]
adver
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-26/ny-times-every-time-trump-tweets-it-drives-our-subscriptions-wildly
alexa.com/siteinfo/bbc.co.uk
archive.fo/xQGAi
archive.fo/ZF5si
archive.fo/ASFc5
archive.fo/KYgG6
bing.com/images/search?q=nazi eagle&qpvt=nazi eagle&qpvt=nazi eagle&qpvt=nazi eagle&FORM=IGRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this the Chinese government propping up these sites, or is it just that these media companies purchased China hosted botnets to fudge their own numbers?

They're buying cheap traffic to kep their page views up, likely to help them outrank other news sites in the google news feed when competing headlines drop. If they're actually participating in click fraud, they're going to be sued by advertisers.

Botfarms from china,ukraine,russia,romania,croatia and it's cheap.

You'd think they'd have just used their own office computers or something.

It's much cheaper to hire chinks to do it. The supply costs are much cheaper and they already have the botting companies together.

The ASA should be having a word with The Guardian too, over their begging advert on every article claiming more people than ever are reading it.

Interestingly, CNN seems to be sharply rising and MSNBC as well. Could be a fluke, only time will tell.

All the other big names in fake news are on a constant decline, not a spike in sight. Good sign.

god tier red pills, thx. bamp

Unreal. Hopefully this can be used to take down kiked media. Especially the BBC. Make an example of them.

Amazing screenshots, user. Nice job.

CNN and MSNBC are probably using botfarms from countries with plausible deniability.

just fooling around and way too large but here u go

The BBC, paid for by compulsory taxation rather than advertising is spending that money to deceive the people who were forced to pay for it into thinking it's more popular than it is?

welcome to the current year brother

was the wrong file, this should at least be readable

they're doing it to make ad money
they could have just bribed the people that run the alexa system if that's really what they cared about

Remember they tried to hide this shit. I archived several sites on feb 20th including nytime, theguardian, huffpo and washingtonpost.

archive.is/R2z8y

Can't wait for the day all this shit blows up, and the general public finally understands just how huge the blinders they had on really were.

Any day now…

If they are forced to publicly address this, they will blame it all on Alexa. They'll say that Alexa's sampling is flawed, and their site didn't have abnormal Chinese traffic at all.

Unless they get dragged into court by an advertiser, they'll probably get away with it.

Oh they are fucking panicking.

I would say they are done once it hits Breitbart - but those jew lovers did they same shit to break top 100 before Trump rocketed them to the top.

What outlet would want to touch this? They're all dirty. James O'keefe eventually wants a home base to be comfy at, I doubt he would touch this either.

Wew lad, that sums it up. Not any different than the US Military covertly paying the NFL to "honor" troops on the field (over 3 million dollars) for "advertising" and "recruitment".

McCarthy did nothing wrong.

We have the evidence archived. They were lying and we caught them. We just need to get the word out.

The msm owners are getting BTFO by 4D chess by china.

Thanks for the update OP.

It strikes me that the most promising angle (in terms of identifying incriminating behaviour) is as many anons point out that of proving these news groups served paid ads to fictitious traffic. I think we therefore need to research how each company sells its advertising, we need to somehow ensure that ads were served to this questionable traffic. If we can do that and find out which companies paid to have their ads served to (potentially) fake traffic then we have an angle to work with.

Potentially if these were huge corporate clients with long standing relationships with these media groups then the problem would be discreetly dealt with in house but even that will at least ensure that this angle of manipulation (and potential revenue) is off the cards for good.

to be fair, 3 million dollars is practically nothing to the NFL

Do we have direct proof of this? Circumstantial evidence is growing, but some skeptics will still not buy this.

Jack Ma is running his mouth with a army of chinese supremacy bots praising him.
[video]youtube.com/embed/Q-0jbIC4yig[/video]
[embed]youtube.com/embed/Q-0jbIC4yig[/embed]

Jack Ma the Chinese communist oligarch says China is #1 and Americans are talking non-sense with Trump. Is he looks scared in this latest propaganda interview.

I just realised just how fucked up that is.

uh

Where the fuck is this guy from?

And the british people won't do a goddamn thing about it.

Because they are beyond castrated.

Can you read? China.

I hope they're sharpening guillotines again.

No I'm talking about you as a poster. Not what you posted.

You fucking newfag.

That was french, not the British. The (((french revolution))) was bad for the West and set in motion the fall of Europes Monarchs to Bolshevism and International Jewry. Duh

That was the french.

Come on now.

Got anything intelligent to add, or just another fat cunt pretending to be special on an anonymous board. That's what a thought you sperging faggot.

The BBC is far darker than most are aware.

Listen to this short video, one of many such cases.

The big thing to do is to point this out to all their sponsors, that they are being ripped off. This is actually criminal fraud, defrauding advertisers who pay to advertise to real people, not robots.

Ok you're an idiot.

No you are kiddo.

Reminder

Do not take the bait from shills who seek to turn every thread into a petty argument. This is a decent lead and should be investigated.

Who cares about England or the Tories kiddie fuckers. The anglosphere must be dismantled for the West to move forward.

No you kid you're a confirmed idiot.
The english monarchy is not the European monarchy. How fucking stupid are you. Very

Shut the fuck up and read a book kiddo.

I don't think they're shills, just very low IQ. This is common for 'far right' communities. There is always a mix between highly intelligent and mouthbreathing bonehead retards. Seen it for 20 years… it sucks because it's a recipe for non-step infighting over stupid shit. Low IQ bone heads shouldn't even bother with these topics.

You are contributing nothing to the thread, insulting and attempting to start arguments with everyone. You are more than likely a shill here to attempt to divert people’s efforts away from looking into subject at hand.

You are who I am talking about, bonehead. Prove me wrong and contribute something to the thread other than calling everyone an idiot.

And yet here you are. Dumb fuck monarchists should kill themselves.

What the fuck are you even talking about you idiot. Holy fuck man. Anyone saying "read a book" is clearly a bonehead retard who thinks this generic comment makes himself appear intelligent.

Oh look, he can type the word "currency". He's a big boy now. Even though nothing said afterwards has any fucking relevance or context to anything. Literally kys faggot

Ok, you're a bonehead as well. Another emotional hissy fit faggot who thinks this is his little hugbox. Your sensitivity is fucking cringe faggot. Certain words don't apply to your sensitivities so you bitch out like a homo.This is a chan board faggot… not some high brow fuckfest for you and your sub-standard iq wannabes.

Literally are a fucking left wing Bolshevik kike. No kid.. kill yourself and do it right now.

What that even supposed to be an argument. Exactly what I mean by "bonehead". Only he's not actually Right Wing… just a filthy kike neo-bolshevik faggot.

See here

Monarchy was the only thing keep the Kikes in check. Exactly what they developed Marxism and anti-West critical theory. This is 101 for the chans. LOL, who are these newfags sperging out saying otherwise.

Faggots just now realizing BBC is a kike job. Go ahead at expand to all of England for the past 300 years. Retarded anglos.

The faggot running the NYT said yesterday that, 'everytime Trump tweets our subscriptions go up' so… I don't think this is the end of it. These fraudster fucks are giong to continue to lie. They base their ad rates on the traffic.You drop 50% in traffic, you drop 50% in revenue and Shlomo isn't going to accept that shit.

new tor
I meant after the close call prior to brexit when they sharpened them the first time.

The big secret is England tried to fuck the USA by agreeing to make China the reserve currency. England is undermining Trump and nobody but a small few are calling them out on it. Fuck england.

adver tising.nytimes.com/

My security plugins just refuse to play ball with this section of their site. I will look at it on another device later but in the meantime others could get an idea of the mechanics of advertising sales at the NYT.

Fuck off shill.

Fuck you jew.

Nah. The BBC has ads in its websites.

I was in the original halfchan thread that exposed this there's something here.

Keep mining the data, there's no reason why the MSM would get an increase in viewership at this point.

They are immensely desperate. The NYT ran an anti-Trump commercial during the Oscars this evening, preaching about how the truth is harder to find than ever, and clearly establishing themselves as the source of it to the retarded libshits. Since when does a newspaper need to run advertisements on TV to help their readership? By their own arguments everybody should be turning to them for "the truth" and their subscription rate should be soaring, so why advertise? Wouldn't good journalism be a better advertisement by itself? I'm sure it wasn't a cheap ad slot either, but perhaps desperate times call for desperate measures.

Because fake news is the new lugenpresse

They are losing all influence and power.

Fake news, fake views.

And remember that Alexa is owned by top Hill shill Bezos.

The msm completely forgot that we've been aware that the media is bullshit since the grunge movement exploited it and called them out.
The alt nation may have swung right, but it still hates the msm.

wew, did not know that.

CNN shouldn't even be that highly ranked to begin with.

Here's another compilation..

I've lined thing up better.

Another edit. One of the red lines went missing. I dunno what even happened to it.

I guess that means the NYT will need to rent out more of their offices lol

Alexa doesn't have shit to do with search result delivery algorithms of mainstream search engines like Bing, Jewgle, etc.

Top kek, you can see the up-tick in November when Trump won. All the shillbots rushed to CNN to be consoled, and all of the centrist normalfaggots started to tune out as CNN's message got worse. I'd expect a few dead cat bounces like what's on the right edge - that's probably CNN's content, editing, and overall bias shifting to more clickbait style articles and finding some success among the microencephalic left. I'd interpret that as a direct depiction of CNN's willingness to alter their "journalistic" standards just to keep an audience around. That is a picture of desperate kike scrambling.

Topkek, Jew York Times BTFO

I wish I could say they'll never recover but we know that faggot Slim will just pump some more cash into it and keep the zombie alive for just a while longer.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-26/ny-times-every-time-trump-tweets-it-drives-our-subscriptions-wildly

Zero Hedge is a click-bait site run by a Bulgarian Jew named Daniel Ivandjiiski, whose father worked for communist Bulgarian Govt. intelligence during the 1980's.

Excellent work, user.

Former Zero Hedge writer Colin Lokey said that he was pressured to frame issues in a way he felt was "disingenuous," summarizing its political stances as "Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry=dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft." Zero Hedge founder Daniel Ivandjiiski, in response, said that Lokey could write "anything and everything he wanted directly without anyone writing over it." On leaving, Lokey said: "I can't be a 24-hour cheerleader for Hezbollah, Moscow, Tehran, Beijing, and Trump anymore. It's wrong. Period. I know it gets you views now, but it will kill your brand over the long run. This isn't a revolution. It's a joke."

lol jew civil war

We really are in a Jew civil war.

Wtf?

It doesn't look like they are currently:
www.alexa.com/siteinfo/bbc.co.uk
The majority comes from the UK.
However…
November 2016 - UK 58.3%
web.archive.org/web/20161112095113/alexa.com/siteinfo/bbc.co.uk
9th February 2017 - CHINA 49.5%, UK 31.1%
web.archive.org/web/20170209234832/alexa.com/siteinfo/bbc.co.uk

Oh balls, forgot to break the inner URL too.

While they are click-bait, they seem to source things a lot better than most MSM.

That said, with a reporting name of "tyler durden" who knows. They need to post more images with hash keys.

Why are you doing everything you can to inflame it?

The article was originally posted here:
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/02/09/fake-newsflow-are-the-ny-times-guardian-and-wapo-buying-clicks-china-jumps-from-trickle-to-half-of-all-traffic-in-two-months/

Yeah, my wife pointed me to a zerohedge article a while back and I immediately caught that. He seems like he miht be ourguy but I donno. We should make him post kek ring on hand or something. If he wears it on penis though, we burn him.

Why are you not poking the nest with a stick?

What are you, gay?

His articles seem to be ok, we just have to be careful.

There are still a few unsourced images there. Not sure if legitimate attempt at reporting or masterful troll.
It's still miles better than half the "fake news" or alternative media I've seen. There are some that don't source one bit of information.

All these MSM sources need to start looking into classification standards of their articles - to get a certain standard you must obtain a threshold of evidence and use a threshold of sources.

There are too many articles making up complete bullshit by all media.

Stop looking at people and look at the fruits they bear. If the fruits are good, we eat… when the fruits go bad we don't eat. This simple rule produces maximum benefit at all times. It so happens to be the Jews own rule. Flexible and adaptable to whatever benefits the end game.

Other other way is to freak out at the slightest idea of non-alignment regardless of the good fruit. This form of living is only capably during times of great success. You are not in a time of great success. No, you are in a time of great struggle. Take the good fruit and shut the fuck up. If the bad fruit goes bad, then you reject the bad fruit at the moment it goes bad.

You fruity faggots

Found the Jew.

Poisoned fruit are still poisoned.

Oh fuck off, I'm an outsider laughing at jewish quarrels.

A common reaction. Which is why this was worded specially for you.

You're a fool and an emotionally unstable homosexual. The Jewish civil war was produce long ago. The fact you just now know of it after reading my post show how much of a non-entity you are.

A lot of fear in these reactions I'm seeing. Weakness and fear.

Wow you sure got me.
I only eat good fruit. Shit fruit is for commies. If you cannot find good fruit you must work harder.

Now that is a projection.
No I've been observing the chess pieces. I just like confirmations of what I perceived was going on.
Holla Forums is always right for good reason.

That source makes a bad habit of quoting itself and zero hedge.
I wouldn't be surprised if the two relate to each other.

Yes, from you that is afraid of the truth.

I'm afraid you lack the IQ necessary to understand the deeper analogy being applied. While you think of apples and oranges the wisdom speaks of momentum of narratives being developed for the end game.

That is all, good day to you.

archive.fo/xQGAi
Here's from 7 Nov 2016

archive.fo/ZF5si
Here's from 6 Dec 2016

archive.fo/ASFc5
Here's from 5 Feb 2017
Confirmed random china spike.

archive.fo/KYgG6
Here's from 26 Feb 2017

There faggot, confirmation on the article - was that so hard?
Now we know the fruit isn't poisoned.

Emotionally unstable homosexual with low IQ just learned of the Jewish civil war.

Screencaps for retards that can't click links
(apologies for not breaking them before)

Don't make be fuck that tight asshole of yours.

You're not of our kind and will be purge in the Holy War after your fruits are used against you.

We can pretty much confirm zerohedge based on the alexa rank - now how accurate is alexa:
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexa_Internet
Couldn't really work out how they tracked site users. Apparently the website owners use Alexa for tracking.

Could ddos affect this?
I'm not really sure on the specifics on how Alexa tracks shit. Could be just tracking the ips that connect to the site.
In that case it could be people tracking financial data on the website through scripts or programs.

The data is there, but the "because they paid bots argument" is still unconfirmed. It looks very bad and they have explaining, but I think this is misinterpretation of something.
Infact it could be that china is tracking these IPs for some reason. It could be that they intended to flood the sites with "views" then stop in order to make it suspicious.

That said, I'm not sure how all this works.

I'd like to know why you think I'm not white?

Thanks for this user.

DDoS attacks are rarely against HTTP/HTTPS servers. They are almost always hitting another service on the same machine. Other anons can chime in, but I don't think a DDoS attack would register on any kind of web traffic analytics unless it was actually generating page loads and executing javascript or loading off-site tracking images. I don't see a script kiddie writing a tool to attack a web server that bothers with cookie management, having a workable js runtime, and loading of other content.

So how would a person spam the site with "hits"? Just use a script that opens the page many times?

Yet somehow ZH has still managed to be a better news feed than (((MSM))). People are even naming the jew in the comments.

I think "Zeropointnow" has pieces published over on Zerohedge every now and then, but ibankcoin.com is his site. There are a number of people writing for Zerohedge, but at the top of the article it shows "Tyler Durden". It's at the bottom of the article which says who the author of a piece is. I don't know what to make of that, but the point about the views from China with these sites is reproducible.

Get a bunch of malnourished chinks to visit the site and click around a bit. It's just like gold farming in WoW and they're "real" clicks. Keep in mind that Alexa isn't giving you the whole story that the MSM websites can see from their own analytics. Those are the same analytics that they would need to furnish to their advertisers to help justify their advertising expenditures. That means they need the fake clicks to look like real ones as much as possible in terms of user behavior and whatnot. They're probably just getting away with not localizing the origin of the traffic and hand waving that away. Because they're kikes.

Wouldn't there be more plausible deniability if they did nothing about it?
Imagine if this were taken to court the moment the story broke:
And it would basically be over from there. No evidence that it was them that organized that shit.
Now, though:

Your mistake was when you thought jews were smart. They're short term thinkers only. They're clever, not smart.

I think the MSM must be fucking stupid if they think we'd not notice that the clicks came from china.

One can only hope.

They got caught with their hand in the cookie jar; they can't deny shit and trying would hurt more than it would help. At this point they're just trying to cut their losses and make this go away and they're in a position to get away with it.

Had to check on that as I hadn't seen any. Ads are displayed for everyone except bongs. Nevertheless these cunts are lining chinese scammer pockets. How patriotic of the state-funded broadcaster.
What's next? Paying Oprah Winfelstein extortionate amounts to nogdub Attenborough documentaries? Sheeeeeeit

gay normeme
badly applied normeme

I really hope you guys are right.

I have family that are absolutely hopeless leftist drones.

You're talking about pulling them out of the matrix.

It's more difficult than you think. People are so attached to it they'll kill to try and make it their "reality".

I sorta twitched when I read it.

Guess who dies when the Jews have civil wars?

Wonder what the government would think of that. I don't know what else they get funding from aside from TV Licence, but if they do get other government funds, them inflating numbers and statistics for their site might not go down well if they apply for funding on the basis of site use…

Filtered, you need to lurk moar and stop posting.

I don't want to shit up the catalog with this blogposting so I'm going to keep it isolated to this single post in this single thread and spoil the actual blogposting so all can ignore it. I just need to get this off my chestOne of my high school friends had a younger brother that I saw great promise in and I kind of thought of him as a surrogate son while I was in close contact with him because I have been sterile since birth. He was smart, rational, articulate and last time I saw him he was going into STEM, in under a year of college he changed his major to poli-sci specifically because "Trump is evil" and "Trump is going back on all of his campaign promises". I talked to him for a little while about what Trump has already done vs what were campaign promises and his cabinet pick but he still insisted that he was literally Hitler and "not draining the swamp". No one should reply to this post but I just feel heartbroken because someone I practically raised for a little while (the parent situation in his household was complicated and I lived in their house for a few years because mine was more complicated) turned into a total zombie after practically no time at all in college. I love that sack of shit but I haven't hurt this badly even with some ex girlfriends.

He needs to read some good philosophy.

What he needs is to get back into STEM or a trade school. He called me a nazi and said he would never talk to me again. Calling me a nazi didn't hurt at all but the burned bridge hurt like a son of a bitch.

I'm ashamed for making a second post about this.

He's a retard user.

I know but the fact that I changed that little cunt's diapers only for him to call me evil and heartless eats me up. I did my best with him and he still turned into a complete fuck up, the whole fucking family called me "uncle" and now I may never see them again.
this is my last reply, I really didn't want to derail.

Too bad user, you derailed. You have my condolences.

I know I'm just an emotional wreck right now.
Back on topic, how can we identify and combat botfarms?

Like everything in our crusade, truth. Prove what's true and it will crumble.

Consensus reality and truth are two very different things and they are held with equal regard in their exclusive circles. We value truth and they value consensus reality, giving them truth does nothing to change their mind because the have already decided.

Even if the consensus is built primarily on the backs of unthinking bots.

Truth as a staple is not necessary, we just have to shift the public perception towards these MSM hacks dying, which they are, ofcourse. But the public does not perceive it like that so it's not dying that fast

I believe it is necessary, while public perception is the ultimate result of consensus reality it is best to build it on a foundation of truth so that it will not falter.

"So it can not falter" should have been what I said there.

Advertisers are fucking pissed.

So contacting their sources for ad revenue could sedate this?

Be a good try.

College is a brainwashing factory. And Stem degrees are worthless because of the Eternal Pajeet.
Your kid is like me when I was young and brainwashed and needing to be drug through the gutter and gain life experience by hitting every horrible nigger and party and being scammed by jews and commies. You're a nazi? Your family treats you like one? Fine.
OWN IT. Get fit. Get lit, get strong and manly. Wear a teeshirt under button-ups and nice jeans and workboots and military style jackets. Crewcut hair and grow a beard. Next time he calls you evil, say Why should a wolf lose sleep over the opinions of the weak? The strong can do as they please. Trump is a strong forceful person, he can do as he likes.
If he calls you a Nazi, say Why is loving your country and wanting it to rise above all others a bad thing?, was this what you paid so much to learn? I'd sue for a refund if they tried to make me hate my wonderful homeland and spit on my flag Don't get angry, don't change your face from a light slightly joking manner and tone, as if he is a fly on the ground, hold the power above him and treat him as a child and look down your nose on him.
These are all just tips. Bottom line, to affect others you have to affect yourself first, if you act like an archetypical man and become one, everyone looks petty and weak. Become strong to rule the weak, as Dominion is a duty, not a perk.

3 million TAX PAYER dollars. While the NFL is contractually obligated to make it appear that they support the troops for free (which they should - but jew owners) but don't.

The whole op is artificial - and enough Americans are not aware of the bullshit behind it.

Horrible advice.

Very solid advice.

archetypical is spelled archetypal

meh this advice is neutral at worst. most american women like beards and most employers don't care if you have one anymore. hell if you work in tech they're basically expected of you

Not when (((advertisers))) are in on the scam and are pushing for the same political agenda they are, which is far more valuable than corporate profits

That's debatable: you're underestimating how much jews love their sheckles, and only the jews of jews would ever work in advertising. I doubt anyone in advertising can think that long-term if their losing some dosh by getting out-jewed.

Go back to sucking off your communist overlords Jack Ma. All of China will burn in atomic fire in less than 10 years. Please kys.

This.

Spread it

The nomies must know that their Leftist social views and viewers are fake chinese bots

Spoiler that shit.

Chinese bots are a huge problem for the internet and this doesn't necessarily prove intent.

I manage a dedicated server. Every day, I get Chinese (other countries but mostly them) trying to guess accounts and passwords automatically.

The botnet is real.

I've also noticed my own Alexa ranking decrease by 200k over the last year. I don't really care as it isn't a very good metric and that alone doesn't give us anything, it only exists for me to compare my site to other sites.

Holla Forums is not a sfw board, faggot.

Faggot.

You're a shitskin, aren't you?

The fuck is a cuck porn angle you faggot?

Porn is for degenerates. There's a reason jews are so overrepresented in the porn industry.

Even better question, why would you recognize one?

SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK

A-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word oh well-a bird bird bird
Bird is a word oh well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is the word oh well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word now well-a
Don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody knows that the bird is a word
Oh well-a bird bird b-birds oh word well!
A-well-a ev'rybody dance about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-birds the word now when a bird bird
B-birds a word now when -a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word now well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody's talkin' a-bout the bird a-well-a bird bird
B-birds the word well papa com-a mau ma-papa
Com-a ma mau papa com-a mau mau
Papa com-a mau mau well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird birdA-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird birdA-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird bird

A-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird bird

The only bird that belongs on this board
bing.com/images/search?q=nazi eagle&qpvt=nazi eagle&qpvt=nazi eagle&qpvt=nazi eagle&FORM=IGRE

The big news outlets were losing investors with word of "Fake News" getting out. The fake hits increased analysts advice to investors that the rags were still valuable and a "good buy." That's my take anyway. The financial aspect should always be considered.

Um, what happened to Shareblue thread?

Wasted dubs.

Faggot.

The kid will grow up. Give it time.

what is this 2013?

bamp

Why the fuck is this a .jpg.