PETITION FOR J.K. ROWLING TO TAKE IN MUSLIM REFUGEES IN HER MANSIONS HAS HIT 47000 SIGNATURES

I created this petition a week ago and its getting close to 50k signatures. J.K. Rowling needs to be shut the fuck up, she is shoving her bluepilled, globalist political views into the throats of her normie fans on twitter.
Sign and spread this, its for a good cause.

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

Also, trips decide what i change the title / the pic to.
(Keep in mind that it has to be tolerable, so no vulgarities and no racial slurs, try to come up with something clever but devastating.)

Its too late, oven-dodgers. Normies have discovered this already in great numbers. The chamber is getting closer for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9n9wswKMec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck forgot to break link.
https:/ /www.change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

I think its not that relevant for petitions, especially if they are already that big, but you might want to use this.

This could hit 100,000 and I doubt she would give a shit. She's already rich, cucks already bought all her books. Already watched all her movies.

If you really want to have an impact, don't bother petitioning the woman herself. Make propaganda that mocks her and calls her out.

The petition is a good jumping off point to draw attention to the propaganda though.

Fair enough.

This is exactly what i tried to do. I never expected her to react or even actually do it (although that would be the toppest of keks) but i know that everyone who reads this will think differently about the rich elite and their pushing of agendas.

you really think that rich cunt would really care?

She's probably never even going to find out about it desu

They fucking WISH they were at least half-human.

see

Obviously she won't, even if it hits 100,000,000. Twitter is such a cancerous podium from which to scream one's virtue-signals, and everyone who does so never seems to be able to read what they've typed until the newshounds/shitlords shows up at their door looking for an explanation.

We need Gandalf at the border ASAP, and give him an AK, i think that staff might not be sufficient

Fuck Gandalf; I want a wall of Balrogs. Gandalf already showed with Gollum that he's a walking pity-party. I want something that will start belching fire without stopping to ponder life's little mysteries.

Good job compadre.

Not bad.

TAKE THEM IN RIGHT NOW!

THEY ARE EATING SUBSTANDARD FOOD!

THEY ARE IN LIVING IN QUARTERS UNFIT FOR HEROES!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, ROWLING!

This is true, though the petition can be utilized as part of a larger propaganda campaign. Also, remind people over and over that she plagiarized Harry Potter and the only reason she didn't get sued was because the original author is a feminist and both properties are owned by the same company.

GIVE THEM ALL PITY SEX TOO, ROWLING!

Seems efficient.

Here's a good question. Why can't we force registered democrats to take in a bunch of male refugees at their expense?

Danke Kamerad.

This webm and webm related are the best things to come out of the hairy potter franchise

She likely won't care about the petition, or the amount that signed it we are just peasants to her after all. What will probably get up her clam is rightly being called a member of the rich elite disconnected from consequences. People like her kvetch to the highest order when called out like that, oddly enough. Even when it's painfully obvious.

Plus, no need to clean up anything since they eat their victims and shit fire I assume.

I didn't even need to see your dubs to confirm the truth of that statement.

"somali animals shred rowling estate"
"syrian rape gang arrested at potter writer's home"
"rowling in bankruptcy dust-up"

I've never read or watched this shit, but I know enough about it from memes and other sources to know that Slithereduptheass is the worst house or club or whatever. Why on earth is this a thing? If that fucking hat can tell when someone's going to be an evil shit, why don't the headmasters lead them to Slitherin's special dormitory, which is, in fact, an industrial microwave oven?

youtube.com/watch?v=e9n9wswKMec

Gandalf was wise to spare Gollum. Yes, he was a cracked out little shit who would slit a dude for a ring (THE RING, to be fair to him) but without him we'd all be speaking Black Speech right now.

…said the man who has examined all the timelines? Gollum was not sine qua non for disposal of the Ring.

Fuck off. When Malfow is first introduced he's cordial and warm to Potter but the ginger decides to butt in and spit in the poor boy's face just because he's a salty lowborn poorfag. Slitherin best house, headmaster is a fag and VOLDEMORT DID NOTHING WRONG.

Now this is magic.

Hahaha. Do the same for Samantha Bee too except add niggers into the mix. I'm sure you'll love to practice what they preach.

We're getting close to making this happen. God bless you OP.

If it hits 100,000 I believe Change.org will officially consult her on the subject.

Worth getting it there, in my opinion. Maybe shut this stupid woman up once and for all.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets deleted just before it reaches that milestone. Failing that the press will run with the angle that this is evidence of the rise in hate which needs to be tackled, “100k racist trolls sign petition attacking pro refugee humanitarian for supporting children fleeing war”. At best it will just go ignored.

This petition is (and at this moment in time continues to) useful in highlighting the hypocrisy of wealthy celebrities but I am not expecting them to ever allow their tools to be used against themselves. Why would they?

just like last time, you nigger.
good idea, in theory. in practice, she's not going to care, libshits are too adept at mental gymnastic to notice, and normies will forget as soon as the next shiny thing pops on their phone. sorry mate, it was okay for the lulz, but no lasting impact.

If the delete it, i will contact them and ask for an explanation. I doubt that they will do it, why would they care?

At least the media will pick up on it. Different small news outlets like heraldsun have already reported on this, as well as milo.yiannopoulos and louderwithcrowder (kek)

False. The next time J.K. Rowling or another celeb will try to indoctrinate them into globalism and pro-rapefugee-thinking, they will remember this petition and question it

Post this on reddit so the normalfag forces sign it.

this is acceptable, leddit are useful pawns for disseminating information
that's when the fight started

I don't think enough people understand there is a directional component to the 'reeeeeeee reddit fag' response

we mordor now
praise the dark Lord trump

If Rowling wasn't such a hack, that could make for an interesting in-universe explanation as to why magic is not common in their world.

Tried to post the petition in a few subreddits with a throwaway account, normie faggots immidiately started to come up with the most bluepilled arguments against the petition possible and downvoted largely. When i tried to back my claims with sources, they got deleted every fucking time.
The only sub where i could imagine getting real support for this is /r/the_Donald, but when i tried to post it there it got autoshadowed immidiately.

Reddit is fucking cancer. Their mods are 99% compromised by kikes.

Isn´t the symbol for the three magic objects an illuminati pyramid?

I'm going to tell my grandchildren that I was partly responsible for the death of J.K. Rowling :^)

I kek´d

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

We need more redpilling PsyOps like this.

*begins charging a mighty avian bolt*
Bear witness to my incantations tbh

A-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word oh well-a bird bird bird
Bird is a word oh well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is the word oh well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word a-well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's the word now well-a
Don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody knows that the bird is a word
Oh well-a bird bird b-birds oh word well!
A-well-a ev'rybody dance about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-birds the word now when a bird bird
B-birds a word now when -a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word now well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody's talkin' a-bout the bird a-well-a bird bird
B-birds the word well papa com-a mau ma-papa
Com-a ma mau papa com-a mau mau
Papa com-a mau mau well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird bird

Nice bump, now kill yourself.

I am not attempting to undermine the good thing that OP has done here, but change.org is not a tool to promote democracy it is rather a tool to promote agenda’s that have thus far (which is what I am drawing these conclusions on) been coherent with CorrectThought.

In that case it would be gone by now imo. It might be, but it seems they aren´t that strict about implanting and only allowing their narrative.