Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
cinemassacre.com/2016/05/17/ghostbusters-2016-no-review-i-refuse/
xylr.itch.io/gragthoks-might-64-lowrezjam2016
8ch.pl/a/res/13.html#q94
8ch.pl/a/res/13.html#q97
8ch.pl/a/res/13.html#q98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tried out Jalopy after seeing a streamer play it. It's more infuriating that they were.

than*

holy fuck why am I wrong

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

I'm the new board owner of /4am/ now. I'm working on a foundation for the board. Castle is creating a 4am portrait, and if you wish to be included in it please post in this thread. >>>/4am/1352

Morning everyone~

I only took a 30 minute nap after staying up all day yesterday so I might end up falling asleep randomly.

Sup fags, I went to the psychiatrist or whatever
They don't actually have the ability to prescribe me anything so I went to a doctor
They gave a referral to a real psychiatrist which is good I guess
I just want some real help

king of autism here
hey fags

When will heroes start winning against cucks?

Tomboys > Liberal Bitches

Nice

It's my birthday so I'm feeling really good, how about you guys?

Forgot to shill.

>>>/4am/ is lead by someone you don't hate.

Please go.

Evening everyone, my weebcards have arrived got 2 different cards of this scene.

Tomboys > everyone

happy birthday, whatca drinking tonight to celebrate?

Happy bday! How old are you?

What kind of weird one did you go to?

(checked)

Why live

Just discovered the wonders of Elite (Alite) and i'm serioulsy pouring a good 20 hours on this, help.

So are you the new official thread maker person thing?

I'm gonna see a new one in a couple of months. I'm a bit nervous actually.

Good idea. Lemme plug a board I wish would get more attention.

>>>/mon/

So huey isn't the owner anymore?
Good, he isn't fit to host the board tbh

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock.. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

whiskey, it's what's in the house, though I'll be drinking some more later on in the day, my brother's setting something up for me

They just didn't have the authority to prescribe me anything but they do other stuff like manage my life

I had to contain myself a bit, do that and you're good

True autism

Yes. They are love.

Just to suffer.

Nope. He isn't.

I'm the new board owner. I'll create a meta thread later. I'm dead tired currently, but I encourage people to post in it when I get around to creating it.

Regular guys just been busy with finals the last week or two.

Nice! Doing anything crazy?

i did say i was the king of autism after all :^)

I'm going to my folks place in abit because my sister came up from down south so that we can spend some time and have a picnic

Good, I'll be there and maybe Tor will be working for once

Nope, hopefully just something small and comfy

It's just the fact you typed all that

Whiskey is always a good choice, hope they get you a cake and more booze for it too then.

Yes
Pure love

Haha picnics, what are you some kinda homo

i just looked up the transcript for that scene you nigger

I started making my first game in game maker. I spent the last couple hours learning the basics and getting my character to move and jump right. I need some way to make him not able to jump in midair now.

Morning senpai

Glad to see you taking steps to make your life better.

trips for truth.

Happy birthday!

Don't get too drunk!

I've had a psychiatrist before, but the meds didn't agree with me. I hope it's better this time around.

Least he's doing something.

That sound lovely.

I hope so as well. I even enable posting images from tor just for you.

Still playing Dawn of Sorrow. Still pretty good. Just beat the big fish guy so I can swim now. That's pretty cool.

no anonos you're the husmus

Supernatural episode in next 24 hrs. Cant wait

Happy birthday faggot.

Trips never lie

Keep at it bud. Sounds like you're well on your way

But I never hated huey either. He's aces in my book

Get me a pic pls

you can come too

trade ya

I was sick and had the shits today. I went for an uphill run anyway.

I vomited up green water in the shower, which means I had bile in my puke. I regret nothing. Actually, I regret not buying my brother a birthday present earlier. Now I am gonna have to run around town looking for something he wants like an asshole. Whoops.

How you doing fellas?

Stressed right now cause I have a crap stuff of stuff to turn in tomorrow before I take my plane to see The Cure in Vegas. I'm taking statistics 101 and I have an online assignment due tomorrow. I have no idea what I am doing because my teachers lectures are confusing as hell. Perhaps I should contact tutor user?

Please leave

Happy Birthday, faggot!

The purest.

He's fine at times, but I don't think he's the BO type.

Yeah. Nothing terribly interesting though. Just slogging through chronic stuttering with my lizard people in space.

Will there be lewds and funposting?

Which sister tho?

Maybe if he applied himself.

Really though, please bring life to this board. I want it to thrive, even a little bit.

>>>/mon/

Cake is great, you just have shit taste.
See
as proof of shit taste.

Morning ae86~

Gamemaker is pretty dang fun. I'd like to make something again soon for Ritsu.

It'll be fine, just put a lot of thought into the present to make up for it.

Any news on weeb girl?

Keep trying friend.

cut your self lately?

neither

Beat Razors Edge about an hour ago… it was rough. I got so tired of the game throwing seemingly endless waves of enemies at me that I just turned it to easy mode so I could finish it and be done with the whole thing. It's crazy how a games combat can be so good yet every other element of the game can bring it down so much.

Anyways, think I'll play Star Fox Zero tomorrow and see how I like the rest of that game. I really liked the first level and the ability to enter the first boss for a secret boss fight so I'm hoping there's more stuff like that. I wanted to move onto Bayonetta 1 & 2 next but after Razors Edge I think I need a break from action games.

Man I'm comfy right now, shit is great
Watching tag duels while listening to video game music

I like this, I like yugioh too much

That sounds awful. Don't you die on us. Best presents are the ones you make yourself.

Whatever happened to the tutor anyway? I don't see him shill anymore.

I would, but life hurts. I don't wanna get bullied or called a shill.

Should shill it on Holla Forums and maybe Holla Forums during the day. Sparingly tho.

Oh. Im not that kinda boy. That kinda stuff you gotta see in person.

Those quads aren't the reason though.

Already do.

Oh. Thanks for noticing my quads?

Worth

idk man college is confusing.

Like a vn? I'm guessing it'd be really easy.

Too much truth in this thread.

too bads

no just wondering what your problem is

I ain't gotta lot of money, so I'm not even sure what I'll get him. The guy is way more successful than I am and just buys all the stuff he wants with his own money, anyway.

I'll try not to die. I really wanna try a buncha food before I go. However, if you see an article titled "Man Suffocates On Thousands Of Chocolate Digestive Biscuits", you'll know it was me.

Hey lads. I'm at a crossroads here and I guess this is the time to ask.

You see, I'm about to reach my 25th year of life and so far I haven't done anything I can be proud of. My entire life is a mess, I still live with my parents, my dad thinks I'm a disappointment, my little sister believes I'm a complete looser, and my mom believes I haven't brought any girls at home because I'm gay.

In all those years I've failed college twice, got myself fired from 7 different jobs and stranded as a supermarket repository for two years.

That said I believe suicide would be too extreme and I don't want to make people suffer too much for such a selfish impulse, which got me thinking. I've been living like a parasite for all these years wasting every single penny I earn in videogames and related stuff, so I thought I should just go "fuck it" and go rent some place and try to get my shit together; the problem is that I don't feel like this really solves anything, I'd still be relying on my family for backup in case I fucked up (which is what most likely will happen), so this leaves me with a third option, and its the one I feel correct: I'd just get all the disposable income I've earned, quit my job without telling anyone and just disappear from the face of the earth so I can go somewhere else and try to do my life without the omnipresence of my family everywhere I go. That said this will probably cause more anguish for no reason more than me being, once again, a selfish asshole.

What do you guys think? Should I leave or just stay in hopes of shit to get better?

Lemme know next time you wanna play.

Maybe. But it'd have to be super complex for her.

Vscape.

Good day of questing.

I miss her so much.

Anyone else enjoying the fallout of AVGN uncucking himself? The comments are great.
cinemassacre.com/2016/05/17/ghostbusters-2016-no-review-i-refuse/

I'll post on your board later.

Not yet. I probably won't hear from her till next week, she said she would watch the bebop blu-ray I gave her. Hopefully next time will go smoother than last time.

Not quite sure what happened to him myself. Maybe he's too busy to tutor that people nowadays. I dropped him a message anyway.

thenk

It's been nearly dead for 5 months, and only just me posting feels like crushing defeat.

I kinda wanna just do tag duels, would you be up for dueling as a team?

I hope he pulls through, he didn't deserve what happened to his film

Is he really uncucking himself? What I hear from the movie development is horrifying.

Nobody here likes you, you're barely better than belrose

You should try to live on your own, at least then you won't have to deal with your family.

There's an entire thread.

You could always go innawoods and try to survive in nature if you feel like you haven't got anything left in society.

Men have been doing that since the stone age.

Now that we are done with Zeta I will be playing the first few episodes of Gundam ZZ in the Cytube today.

Nice trips. Are there any tomboys with slightly more feminine hair?

How is Star Fox Zero anyway? I heard from a bunch of people that it's really slow. Is that true?

What'd he do?

Did he actually complain about the sheboon or something?

Damn playing it smooth and not jumping on her huh?

With/against who?

HOW COME I'M A SHIT A LINKING THREADS?!

so i bought some ps3 games at goodwill and behind me we're two black bitches being loud as fuck trying on clothes and going on about how they won't go to college because of "atmosphere of white supremacy" I wanted to laugh so hard.

I disagree I think you've just got a stick up your butt

Just remove the "/" at the end.

Just against randoms, we'd see alot of cancer but I think we can make some fun combo decks

Let's try that again.

>>>Holla Forums336749

Kek, that would be some funny news. At least you'd go out with a bang.

That's good, can't hurt to try. I'm sure he'll get back to you.

I'll think of a thread and some stuff to post.

It's a platinum game, so not really. At least the speed didn't bother me the first time I played it and it was just coming off the 3ds game.

I also didn't mind the gimmick so much. Being a huge fan the TWEWY it was easy to get used to balancing between two screens.

I've only played one level though so I can't really say much else, but playing it on my friends huge projector was pretty goddamn fun.

The shitstorm over this has been great. All those angry people (including fucking patton oswalt) and all those angry articles about a man going on the internet and saying he's not going to see the new Ghostbusters movie because he thinks he won't like it. That's the world we live in. It's now controversial to say "I don't think I'll like this so I'm not gonna pay money to see it."

He said he's not going to see the movie because he doesn't think he'll like it. That's really what it boils down to.

wew boy I'm late.

Good morning everyone

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

I tried to cover some of the more well-known titles with their own threads.

Amp it up a bit then. Cause i've never seen it shilled ever.

Should give me a sister pic in good faith tho.

If you need a break from action games try stardew valley. Pretty fun. Or Dragons Dogma!

Try a trade maybe? Its one year usually and decent money. And you can start working to save up for it.

Wait hes dropping his psycho gf?

Weren't you in love with Belrose?

I'm trying to shill this one board with a great premise, but no one seems to be interested.

nah

Haha not really, I'm too busy this week to really meet up with her. I honestly have no I idea how it's going to go. I guess the ball is kind of in her court since she's the one who is supposed to watch the show then give my back my blu-ray.

You think maybe /a/ would be okay with it?

Did you show them true white supremacy user?

Eeeeh maybe. Long as we aren't netdecking or anything.

Dude, that's his wife. They have a baby girl. The guy's an adult with an adult life. Shit, apparently he hardly uses the internet and just lets Mike Matei handle it.

I had some chocolate digestives while hanging out with a friend and it was like tasting my childhood. God, I want more, but I can't let myself fall into the bad habits I used to have.

Running away won't solve anything. There's nothing you can do on your own that you can't do while leeching off family. Stop working yourself up by comparing your shit with other peoples shit and stop giving yourself an imaginary deadline for…whatever it is you think you should be doing.

tldr Netflix and chill

He said he wouldn't review the Current Year Cisbusters movie because he knows it will be shit and all the butthurt vagina warriors on the internet are over-reacting. His wife might divorce him based on her views on the diversity meme.

Never heard of it but it looks comfy as all hell. It's definitely going on the backlog.

If you don't want to be selfish, then don't disappear. It would hurt your family a lot more than you know. I think the best thing to do is try and live on your own. Yeah you'd still be relying on your family if you fucked up, but fucking up is a learning experience, so it would probably happen less and less as time goes on. What I'm saying is, progress is progress, no matter how much you fuck up on the way. Hang in there buddy.

I'm looking forward to employment! I've been downloading albums and manga all day.

Do you really think Huey could do that?

Hello, guys. I wasn't planning to show up here tonight, but I figured, why not? I'm kinda plastered anyway, so I thought I'd come over and say hi.

Well, things have been pretty shitty in my life lately. I'm already thinking that by next year I want to move to my own place, but I'm gonna have to save up a bit more before that. Even so, with my shitty sallary. I'm not sure I can manage. My other option is death. I'm already preparing myself for the inevitable. After the past week or so, I figure that maybe it really would be better to just die down.

But, I also decided I wouldn't die until I finish Doom 4. Yes, it's fun. And I also intend to make a second playthrough once id releases Vulkan support for the game.

Beat Legacy of Ys Book 1 this morning. They're not kidding about silver being evil's bane there.

Not bad. Been laughing at the amount of rage the AVGN's lack of desire to watch or even review the new ghostbusters has been causing.

Stressful. At least I got the /4am/.

What about Dragon Quest?

I feel you. When I started to lose weight I really missed eating as much. I got used to it, but I still miss it from time to time.

n-no I can't I'm spic ;_;

Finals are stressfull, my cousin gave me a terrible haircut and I miss my hair and im talking to my ex again. All in all shits fucked. But im not bored, so theres that

Bah, homokos right. You stingy spider.

They could. Im not sure on the overlap when it comes to card games and anime fans. Holla Forums and /a/ would both be good ideas tho. Tho i've heard /a/ can be pretty crazy about offtopic shit tho, so it might not go over well.

God, the alimony will destroy.
Shame about him letting someone else handle his shit. He used to be good.

Yeah its pretty cool. Like a knockoff harvest moon. Maximum comfy!

Nope, but if you wanna start one, be my guest.

Can't wait until the general public even agree's that its shit.

They care about you if they are willing to help support you. The fact that you even have a job and are considering moving out on your own is a lot more than most here can say. Don't be so hard on yourself user.

Next time suggest watching something together, in her bed, if you catch my drift.

benis her

Ahh considering thats a popular opinion I'm not surprised. Now if he complained about them setting a wild gorilla loose on set that'd be something.

Well she did say she loves movies. So maybe we can netflix and chill.

still no pics for you

This is the year of the turning point.

Soon tomboys will rule.

I'm down to around 174 pounds from around 230. I miss eating biscuits and chips, I miss coffee, I miss alcohol, I miss soda, but I don't miss getting wheezy after only running a hundred feet.

i don't even play video games anymore i just listen to the old world of warcraft soundtrack and get nostalgic

;_; life is suffering

Sure why not. He's not a stupid guy. He's got it in him if he tries.

Course then you gotta wait for the inevitable full virtual reality doom! Might as well just get a half decent job and weather the storm yang. Whats got you so down anyhow?

God I wish that was the case.

What's up drunk!Yang? It's been a while. I'm sure you can do it!

That's what the studio's would actually hate. Not people shitting on it, people refusing to watch it.

If she doesn't text back in a weekish text her about it. or this >>>

Well, yeah. If they budge an inch on any subject that obviously means that GG was right about everything and their entire life has been a lie. They have to hold fast on everything.

The funniest part is that everybody's calling him mad while simultaneously getting mad themselves. But if you watch his video, he's calm and well-reasoned. He's not mad at all, he just doesn't want to see the movie. Yet everyone's going fucking nuclear over it. Like he just raped them or something.

Why you sharing tumblr girls?

The thread on Holla Forums has been hilarious, and the amount of asspain from both SJWs on social media over it, as well as various posters that want equal treatment for their e-celeb of choice is hilarious, complete with proxy spammers in the case of the latter.

No, he just plainly stated that he refused to see or review the new Ghostbusters since he thinks from the trailer alone it looks bad and the SJWs came pouring out of the woodwork against him.

Certainly turning out to be an interesting year, full of SJW asspain. Can't wait for Trump to win and the avalanche of anger it'll spawn from leftists and the like.

I've felt numb all day. Just sat down and did nothing. I even turned down work. But vidya improved things a bit. How are things, Yozanon?

Seeing as I'm in a similar place as you, I'm not gonna sugar coat it and say don't do it. What you do with your body is up to you. However, if you're willing to talk, we'll listen. Most people here failed at life anyway, so you'll find sympathizers.

If you fall asleep, then I'm giving you a goodnight in advance.

Happy birthday, faggot.

Good taste. All the DS Castlevanias are great.

Hello there. Hopefully I'll manage. To be honest, knowing that I can just end it all simply by stabbing myself, hanging, jumping, etc., is comforting. No matter how shit your life is, there's a way out. Thanks for the sentiment though.

Not really, just incredibly desperate to not be alone at the time.

No lewds for sure. I draw the line at /soc/ shit, but some funposting is fine.

This. I lost all faith in that shower shitter after what he did.

I'll make one in a bit.

I went from 250 to 140. I find that sodas with real sure aren't quite as bad as normal ones. Taste better too.

What happened yang?

Then you could have really had some fun considering you could pull the minority card user. You've failed!

Seriously do it!

Can't remember but are you one of the virgins on here?

I'm not really good at most of things, the only good trait I have, according to my dad, is that I'm good at following orders (which in my point of view just means I'm too much of a pussy to get up to anyone), if I was a little bit thinner and taller I would've made for a decent soldier.

Maybe a butler, last I heard its a lot of money if you have absolutely no self esteem

I had so many bad games of dota today. Got pretty salty.

Great. I already started an /a/ thread if you wanna peek at it.

It's really all I can play until I get my computer fixed. Grabbed all three and I'm playing in release order. Not sure if I want to play Julius Mode after this or just move on to the next one.

That sounds worse.

That's not what you call tomboys you fucking heritic.

you could have gotten literally anyone else far superior to him, why settle for trash?

No he's not stupid. But he's the biggest tsundere out there.

They'd have to gain a lot of weight.

In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

Coffee increases metabolism. So just drink it with some sugar and milk instead of a gallon and you're set

No need to give up everything you love when dieting! Need a reason to keep going too yknow?

Oh. No need to get excited then. Good for him tho. I was still hoping he was freeing himself finally.

Sounds like dark times. Well you got a bf now so youre golden!

How dull. I might help huey burn it all down in the end.

Only way to get good is practice buddy. Im sure you can do it if you try. Just try some small stuff first and get gud, and you'll see you got it in you!

I pretty much only play Project Diva at this point. I got hooked on a pointless clicker game because it's low-effort busy-work to distract me from the nothingness while giving me something to look forward to every hour or two. I am so ready for Death to liberate me form this nightmare I wish he'd hurry up.

Most people on Holla Forums seem to hate it just because it's AAA. I heard the multiplayer really IS shit though, but I haven't tried it yet.

Eh… Just general life insecurities. I was at peace until 2 or 3 days ago, then things when downhill until I had a screaming match with my mom, ending with her subtly implying that if I don't improve soon I'm probably getting kicked out. Today she didn't even talk to me. Might be for the best.

I didn't really see much of a difference in Julius Mode. Maybe if you really want to play as a different character, but other than lacking most power ups and whatnot, it's the same game.

Forgot pic

I'm waiting for the right time.

I somehow managed to fuck up the title. I hope I won't fuck up today. Remember when I put up an episode of the original series instead of Zeta?

I hope the rest of the game is fine.

Started a Holla Forums thread, too.

>>>Holla Forums588025

Not ever?

It was. I realized my mistake pretty quickly after I made it. It was like the emotional equivalent of learning masturbating with icy hot is a really bad idea.

Ye, I'm happy now.

I gave up coffee because I was sick of being reliant on it to get up in the morning, and alcohol because I was sick of using it as a crutch when things got bad for me. It wasn't easy, but I think I've come out better for it.

Isn't 140 a bit light? My brother is around 155 pounds and he is pretty damn skinny. We're not exactly tall people, either.

From what I understand it's like a sequel to the bad ending. You get to use him and the mage girl and Alucard his disguise is terrible btw. Plus you fight Soma. I'll maybe come back to it eventually but I'm leaning towards just playing the next game after.

Off by 1
Twice
Bloody hell Jim you gaping faggot

And then this Holla Forums fag gets doubles

What are you, gay?

Try telling her you have a plan to move out in a year.

Shill away. The board isn't too shabby of an idea.

For real? She's considering a divorce over something like this? I won't believe it til I see it

Heyoo Yangnon
Sorry to hear things are kind of in the shitter for you. At least you have us and videogames

I've been wanting to pick up NuDoom for myself, but I can't bring myself to pay $60. On the flipside, I will probably finally pick up Wolfenstein The New Order, it's only $20 on PS4, and I have only a handful of games…

Oh nice! Did you land a job? Or an interview?

And what albums/mango you downloading? I'm always looking for something new to listen to.

Sorry to hear man, what's gettin' you down?

Just buzz it all, that's all I do Everytime though. I don't even get a "haircut style" or anything. I just get some clippers, pick up the Size 8 or 9 guard, and just cut it all.

Ouch, shitty offer?

And things are going pretty all right. My boss wants me bussing tables on Tuesdays and Wednesdays since the current busboy is so terrible. Which, I don't mind, because bussing is the easiest/less-stressful position. And I'll be able to put my own music on to listen to, so it's pretty win/win. Thursday through Saturdays I'm hacking, whacking, chopping that meat though.

Also I finished my Mack Knife on Sunday night/Monday morning. I showed it off the other night, but that thread was slower than pouring honey out of a jar in the dead of winter.

Then stop playing ASSFAGGOTS you cheeto-stained gremlin.

Eh, I'm not really sure if she's that type of girl though. Not really a virgin, had a gf for 2 years and did some stuff with her.

How in gods names are those tomgirls?

Thought you made decent money in your translating work? Can't you afford to move out?

Oh so thats what /mon/ is, I thought it was another notfurry porn board. I love those kinds of games, hope your board gets a little traffic.

Unfortunately, there's a Gatomon diaper fetish thread from who knows how long ago. Just… why???

Cheetos are disgusting, you fucking plebian

It could be, but I'd like to see some actual discussion of the franchises instead.

What's icy hot?

I saw it and realised its off topic but who cares on a Tumblr Board

He might if he takes this as a redpill suppository about SJWs and shit. Since the guy directing the film apparently supports Anita, that makes the movie anti-GG, and therefore they're saying AVGN is pro-GG since he doesn't want to see it. Fucking stupid logic on their part; AVGN apparently didn't want anything to do with that debacle and has avoided taking side for two years or so, and now they're just grouping him in for wrongthink.

Some people on Holla Forums are talking about giving him the Ben Garrison treatment if it helps (or at least creates further asshurt on social media).

That doesnt stop anyone from applying themselves. Just means he spergs out a lot. Which is usually fucking hilarious
It sounds like he hurt your feelings tho.

Its more that they removed a lot of the iconic shit of doom and changed up the gameplay, which is why so many anons on Holla Forums seem to hate it.
And they usually hate anything popular too
It does look fun tho.

There ya go. Might help to get new members.

Happy for ya lil buddy.

Ah I gotcha. I dunno, I just like having a vice. Makes me feel more grounded.
I know the pain of no coffee in morning tho, I hate that

He did buzz it all. it's a bit uneven in places. And I hate how I look with no hair. Too white supremacist
It might be I just got used to me with hair, since I used to always rock the buzzcut

so cold that it's hot

I'm pretty unofficially guaranteed a job as an overnight stocker at walmart. I think I talked about it last thread.

I'm gonna re-read tokyo ghoul on my breaks, and I'm listening to:
* D-sides by gorillaz
* Gorillaz the Rare Collection
* Relient K Mmhmm
* Tokyo Ghoul OST [jack]

Did you date a girl two years and not let your slippery sausage go down her rabbit hole?

I might make a thread about one of my favorite lesser known franchises in the genre later.

Thanks man, hope all goes well.

I know, right? I hid that ugly sore.

I was mad as fuck when that didn't finish it's run on toonami as a kid.

Sure you will fam.

I've only seen the singleplayer stuff. It looked really slow and boring. Everything is a takedown, the enemies flash to prompt you for it, and it ripped of the ghosts from System Shock 2. I'll pass.

That was fucking hilarious.

Not /soc/ type lewds no. Normal lewds will be allowed in moderation.

It is. I'm so depressed as of late that I'm forcing myself to eat.

Huey just dropped the board pass in the open. It was a bad night. You ever read Devilman?

Please.

Thanks dude! Note though I'm not the BO, so I dunno where they could've gone.

I'd rather watch it in it's original format, but yeah, that was kind of a balls move on CN's part.

I'm sure that's just some joke. Hopefully for the poor guy.

How are they tumblr?

Nah, he just sperged and we almost lost the board. I expected this, but some others didn't take it well. That's what annoys me.

I bet you don't even play vidya

It's a sore muscle cream that has some magic blend of chemicals that feel cold and then hot later. If you put it on your dick it's like napalm.

What are /soc/ type lewds? I've never heard anyone categorize lewds like that.

tomgirls are not a thing either.

I stuck it in once but that was about it. Didn't really feel too great. I was afraid of getting her pregnant and the idea of condoms deflates my penis. So I tried not to risk it. I got a shit ton of blowjobs in the process though.

Wouldn't that just be traps?

Are you serious?

why even bother these days

Reverse traps essentially.

Chris-Chan is a tomgirl now.

I should probably make a shill thread on Holla Forums separate from here. Hopefully it'll garner more interest.

Some other faggot post "tomgirls" for some dumb reason.

I recommend you jump over to the next ones. You're probably gonna get tired of Dawn by the time you're done with Julius Mode anyway. Both Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia are great.

I figured they'd have you cover for the shitty busboy at some point. Well, so long as you get paid and it's not that bad, then you're winning. Maybe they'll hire someone better in the future.

And well, it's not that the offer was shitty. I was just so incredibly unmotivated I didn't think I'd be able to hand it over in time. It was 15k words for next Thursday, and while I HAVE handled this amount of work with ease before, yesterday it took me forever to finish up a 3.5k document. So I was a bit worried, decided it'd be best to lay low for the day.

I can probably rent a small apartment, but even so, I'm concerned. Well, it's not completely out of the question for now, but with out shitty economy, I might have to save up and start earning more. But I'm not giving up just yet.

It feels like a blend of the old and the new, really. You really have to think about how you approach each fight, kinda like old Doom. I do agree that sometimes the game kinda feels more like Quake than anything, but the way it lets you explore levels, find secrets, and use the environment to your advantage in combat, it really feels like '93 Doom.

So… girls trying to be guys? Aren't there doujins out there like that?

For fun

Tomgirls are an attempt to rename traps, yet they are still different since the opposite of trap is a reverse trap, not a tomboy.
Even though most reverse traps are tomboys

I suppose I'll just keep the save for later, then. Portrait is the one with Charlotte and Jonathan, right?

Ok Hillary

Don't tell me you bought that shit?

I'm watching you, scum. Seriously, don't do that shit.

I didn't know about anything else at the time.

I mean things like selfies, pics of yourself. I don't really care that much. We can discuss it in the meta thread when I make it.

I bet you don't even play anything outside of dota.

What. Thats weird user. Like did you do the sex or just

GG has just become a bludgeon tactic to silent dissent. A movement to point to when someone does something they dislike. Anyone worth their salt tho wont let words make them change their position. I hope he stands his ground. Let the whales cry.

More that it burns. Not like subzero ice or wtv the fuck its called but yea.

You never know
I do like fires

Is it wrong I thought it was funny?

…..why the fuck did you think masturbating with icyhot was a good idea?
/soc/ lewds are lewds of yourself or another known user who frequents the thread

Definitely better than Doom 3 from what i've seen. Wish it wasnt Denuvo tho, I hate it on principle.
I'll probably buy it later this year tho, once my backlog is smaller it looks pretty fun
What's the best gun you've found so far? Are they similar to Dooms guns?

Oh come now, where's your sense of fun?

Quoted wrong post.

Why make a board when a single thread can suffice?

Bruh, at this point, I'll even take negative attention if I have to to get the ball rolling.

What, about Zatch Bell?

Yeah, I was too young/stupid to find anime in other places than toonami. So all I knew was the show disappeared. I know better now.

what about liquid nitrogen?

I play plenty of shit m8.

I now want to see an edit of that old "Identifying Pigeons" or "Identifying Wood" book cover with "Identifying Vagina."

Eh

If that's what you like.

Not neon. Doesn't count.
gif related

Only when theyre lazy and make dudes tomboys. Theres a big fucking difference. Its the difference between mediocre artists and the greats.

I respond badly to negative punishment. And challenges. You just might convince me to do it :^)

Sure, go do it and post a webm of the results imo

o.k lend me your dick

I can agree with that, selfies are never acceptable. I wouldn't really qualify them as lewds though.

I never have, I thought it was a good analogy though. Or maybe it was a metaphor, I'm pretty shit at english.

It was funny tho. Everyone was freaking out
It all worked out in the end anyhow. So no stress.

I dunno man. Either way wasn't that great. Maybe it doesn't count.

And all of it gets canceled out because you play ASSFAGGOTS. You fucking normalfag.

I kinda felt the same way about Monster Rancher. Fuckers cut the Tiger's brother episode probably 'cause it was too bloody.

Yeah. I'm not sure if you're playing on an emulator or flash cart, but I remember Portrait occasionally crashed on my old cart. Just something to keep in mind.

I've been playing Doom and Doom WADs ever since I was 7, faggot. Why would I buy this shit for the gore? The game is fun. People need to give it a chance. It doesn't hold your hand or anything like that unless you play on the easier difficulties. It's fast paced and pumps you full of adrenaline. Remember those Doom levels where you had to keep moving and dodge shit everywhere like some kind of danmaku game? Kinda like that except each enemy feels very unique, which adds any extra bit of variety. I dunno, call me a shill, but it's just my two cents.

I do recommend you buy the game later, as patches will probably improve performance for my most rigs.

All of them are incredibly satisfying to use, but so far the Super Shotgun still reigns supreme. It's not as strong as in Doom 2, but I use it most of the time, as you can take care most bigger monsters in a few shots. Some of the guns feel kinda like 93 Doom, others not so much. The chaingun is the most different one, basically acting like an actual gatling: fast rate of fire, can take care of larger monsters quickly, but it eats ammo fast. Think the super nailgun from Quake, but less accurate. The assault rifle behaves more like the old chain gun.

I'd throw someone taking pictures of their dick in the same category. Normal porn will be allowed in moderation and probably under spoilers.

That shit happened a lot. Some shows were entirely changed like Card Captor Sakura.

Suck my dick, faggot

Would you guys maybe help me shill? It's kinda lonesome at the top without someone there with you.

doesn't sound like a shabby gig, and arguably the least-shitty position at Walmart I just heard that working at Walmart is shitty. So I figure an overnight position has got to be better than any kind of day-time position

Not bad. Here I thought Relient K kind of faded away. I still listen to them every now and again, but if I listen to too much of it, I'm just reminded of middle school.

Gorillaz never gets old though

I would've too, jeez. I mean of all the threads to have on a new, fresh board. Yeesh.

He did what?…like, the admin login?

ahhh no I haven't! I actually have been reading Dungeon Meshi. I even have Devilman downloaded too. I wish I could download Devilman Lady, it's pretty much the sequel, isn't it?

I would hope so too, because she would more than likely take his/their kid, demand child support, and then take the house and any pets and shit too I don't know if I even want to be married…

I'm not surprised either. I figure it won't be much longer before he gets the boot. Our new fry guy though is really something else. He's got some previous fast food/restaurant experience, so he knew what he was doing coming in, more or less. He's a total life philosophy guy though. Half the stuff he spouts has me shaking my head in confusion. He talks about how he took acid and ascended to a plane of thought that let him control objects or some shit.

I think he was just really tripping balls. He really likes talking about metaphysical shit that makes my head hurt. Like how we all experience thought the same way, but we dont at the same time? He's a trip man. Or like he was telling me how he doesn't think the big bang was a thing, that everything that just happens to be weird/freaky coincidences are too convenient to just be coincidences, so he believes that there is some sort of cosmic higher power or something. I'm tempted to just give him a copy of Lovecraftian stories and tell him to read it the next time he smokes some weed.

Ah I gotcha, playing it safe/recovering. I hear ya.

He's so much of an tsundere.

Oh no, I've been revealed.

I never watched Sakura. I didn't have CN growing up, but had left-wing loon television (or is it right-wing? I forget) in the form of Fox Kids. At least it introduced me to Escaflowne, which is great IMO.

It's not exactly fresh…

It counts! You are no longer pure!

You should buy some sticky icky off you new cook and watch some cutesy anime. Most comfy feeling in the world.

Yeah. It's actually been forever since I listened to Relient K so I figured why not. Collapsable lung is unlistenable shit, but everything else is gucci.

Also gonna get some MF Doom.

Yeah im gonna have to pass. There are a lot of places I wont put my dick, that happens to be one of them.

Eh, it gets the job done. Paints a pretty vivid picture of the emotional trauma considering what icyhot would do to a weenus.
What's your native language?

Yeah it's made by ID from Bethesda, patches are like a req at with them haha.

I saw they nerfed Super Shotgun in some gameplay vids, which was disappointing as fuck as the shotty was the best part of doom imo.
Sounds like they made a lot of changes for the guns. Are they good overall or are Dooms options better than new Dooms?

But I thought you loved Tsunderes!
Also that sounds like a yes

Well, you rused me anyway.

Would it count if I tried to have anal with my childhood friend's younger sister, but it didn't happen?

I've lost control of my life, even my sleep is fucked. I thought I had an awesome job opportunity, but it's in limbo. I made a shitty game, (it's up for free) but my programmer decided to switch engines for the final version so progress has completely stopped on the art side since I got everything done. I have like 12 dollars in the bank and no gas to get anywhere and my insurance bills are due in two days. I have that feeling like everyone sort of hates me again.

I've made some horrible decisions

Is there a site where I can make a quiz and host it where you play against each other

Well fucking hell I lost my pureness to a fat ugly beast. Oh well. Do girls find it cute if you're a virgin at 21? Would they be eager to take your pureness away?

Flashcart. Hopefully it runs okay. Not sure how much of the game I have left. I killed the Russian guy, beat up the fire guy, got the doll thing and swimming. Just shut it off for now, got my fill for the day.

Yes
The next sequel was Violence Jack. Too bad it looks like it'll never get it's scanlation finished. Lady is a sequel with 100% more rape. I hope you like monster girls. There's also Amon.

I love Escaflowne. RIP noses in anime. I miss them.

you don't get to pass

How old were you and her?

What game if you don't mind sharing?

Sorry user, hope you hear from that job soon.

>I don't know if I even want to be married…
Only if it's a real life waifu.

Only if they put more emphasis on the dere side. Huey is a fucking tsun.

meant for this post

Link the game?

god I hope so.

This is where we are

English. I can speak and write just fine, I meant it more as in defining parts of speech and shit. I never can remember the difference in between affect/effect or metaphor/analogy

I think that's an easy feeling to have when you're down. Are you sure? Do you have a good reason to think that?

It feels great :^)

I never knew about powering it with blood until I saw the movie air on Adult Swim some time ago.

I was 14 and she was 10.

Nigga that's fucked up.

I doubt it user.

Maybe?

I never had that problem :^)

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if thats why the threads been so damn slow lately.

wholy fuck that body is terrible

I mean look at her proportions

dude.

you don't fool me mohammid

It's not going so well in the separate Holla Forums thread…

Sounds like he actually comes to work stoned. I mean, it wouldn't be a problem if he did his work right, but still. I used to have a bit more tolerance for guys like him, but I feel like I'd have to be stoned/drunk, too, to have any sensible conversation with someone like that now. Maybe I've grown impatient.

Thanks though, Yoza. I hope one day I'll get better.

Eh, it's hard to compare, especially since a lot of enemies had health buffs. The Hell Knight, Revenant, Cacodemon, and Mancubus all feel like they take a lot more hits to go down, especially the Revenant: 2 SSG shots to go down in Doom 2, about 3 or 4 in Doom 4. It's pretty balanced out though, as you always feel like every weapon is equally effective, so you always have ammo to spare. Also, killing enemies with the chainsaw makes them drop an assload of ammo, so that helps. I will say though, the plasma gun behaves very similarly to 93 Doom. It's strong, has plenty of ammo, and can take down most stronger monsters fast, even the Hell Knight and Mancubus. Also great for covering areas with weaker monsters.

It's not. Today is a weird night. When everything is active, the thread is usually active.

Ah fuck, why do I never hesitate on the right things?

Don't blame us. The cytube isn't active, just full. There's a reason we do music during thread hours.

It's been so long I barely remember it. It had a killer op.

Here's the game: xylr.itch.io/gragthoks-might-64-lowrezjam2016

it's just sort of people refusing to talk with me, or giving me looks like I'm some sort of asshole just for walking in the room. I think it's because I don't have a proper job or something. I don't know, it probably is all in my head

Just out of curiosity, what kind of game is it?

Some memories will never go away…

At least you got that whole manufactured sex and virginity neurosis out of the way, and though you will never fully repress those hideous images that experience no doubt made you stronger.

What's wrong with using Discord?

Go ask for some more gibs from your welfare state so you can see things properly you tea drinking faggot.

it's a conan style shmup we did for lowrez jam, the link for it is here

Anthony Burch is an adopted mudslime believe it or not

8ch.pl/a/res/13.html#q94
8ch.pl/a/res/13.html#q97
8ch.pl/a/res/13.html#q98

what else is there to say?

I want to cum inside Anthony Burch

Damn, that sounds rough bud.

Im stronger than you. I get to do whatever I want.

Im sure once he wants to play vidya with you again, you'll come runnin

You need to play more old rpgs bud. They'll increase you speech skill a lot. Nothing like big blocks of plotline text to make you good at grammar, syntax and diction.
I recommend the suikoden series
Whats your favorite game genre anyway?

Yeah I heard about that. And the finisher moves are now the strongest shit. So you spend most of your time meleeing people to death rather than shooting em in the face.

I heard tho that it's the opposite in that it's harder to find ammunition and you can only find ammo and health if you keep brutalizing demons with your hands

I hope there'll be lots of mod support for it like the older Dooms

Burch is one of the best examples of nature to nurture.

pfff my rig probably costs more then your life

still though those pics were very brown

prob a half breed as well

How old is the board?

nah, I have no desire for any sort of drugs. I like the sensation I get from vaping, with no nicotine. But I'm not a fucking hipster, so to hell with vaping. I'm content as-is.

Yeah, I hear ya. I don't think I'll ever forget that Sadie-Hawkins Dance song though. The Anatomy of the Tongue in Cheek was probably my favorite album from them.

MF Doom? Or do you mean NuDoom?

Jesus, fucking hell Huey.

I do, I do indeed not a big fan of rape though. Is it super-frequent, or is it more a back-story thing for a character?

Speaking of Lady Devilman, I need to download that before I forget again

> real life waifu
> implying such a thing exists
Don't get my hopes up Yakuzafag

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the other day he has a vape with cannabis oil in it too, he was sort of slipping it to the druggie waitress all sort of on the low/whispery-like. She's a mega-druggie, arguably more of one than he probably is. I mean yeah, he does his shit properly, so I can tolerate it to that point. And it's not every day he comes in stoned that I'm aware of anyway.

Hang in there Yangnon, keep your chin up

It has a desktop application.

What the fuck

is what you assume

Probably is if there wasn't anything they did to you directly. Sometimes I go for long stretches without talking to people and I feel like they might hate me for some reason. It's always me being silly in the end. I wouldn't worry about it for now.

90's nose is best nose.

I'm not sure. Probably almost a year, and somehow it hasn't passed the death filter.

Better safe than sorry.

Isn't fun for girls?

I just don't like the way the game feels. How the shotgun is useless at most ranges without upgrades, how the glory kills are almost forced on you at the start if you pick a higher difficulty, how bullet spongy some of the enemies are, the lack of feedback with most weapons, the Half-Life 2 style exposition dump scenes, how you can abuse the glory kill system to get health drops all the time. It's just not my type of game. They shouldn't have called it Doom. Let's not forget how low the ammo count is for the shotgun at start. Only 20 shells.

So you did the art? Looks nice!

Eh its the most mild of them but ok.

They removed the death filter forever ago.

Why's that? Wouldn't it clog up the servers?

I'm hormonal, what do you expect?

Also, why do people avatar fag?
Do they REALLY need that much validation?
These threads have become cancer.

Fun is for everyone!

Get out you fucking degenerate

Man, I'm just glad it's over. I hope /4am/ can make people happy.
Oh yes.

I know the truth about you. You're a chubby small guy with a tiny penis. If you wanna take me down you'd best have help.

Those are my main two worries. The glory kills and the lack of range on the shotty. The realistic range of the shotty was one of the best parts of Doom.

….Poor hedwig.

no fun for shitty scaletards

yep. and the music. here's something from the next game I'm working on

Whats with all of the shilling?

Necrovision is pretty fun. I can see why casuals would give it really poor ratings but it's metal enough that I can enjoy it.

So, you guys gonna post on /mon/ after this?

He doesn't play vidya with anyone from here. Even if he did. I only really play singleplayer.

They existed in the '50s.

MF Doom. As in the rapper. I have been thinking about playing the older dooms though, it looks like fun.

People like making friends and keeping sustained contact. Most of us are in most of the threads, so there's no point in going "oh I'm that one guy who said that one thing that one time" every thread.

Yeah its probably why the sites been shitting itself for so long.

Mechs?

Make it fast please. Theres no really really fast cockpit mech game out there.

you know only what you filter out

not really shilling user

I just happened to have those available

I don't really need help with any English, I can write mostly grammatically correct sentences just fine. I can't really see when I would possibly need to know how to identify anything past the most basic sentence structure with proper terminology.

Please go back to reddit.

hawken was fast, shit and dead now though

either mechs or a space game. ultimately I'm at the mercy of my programmer, but yeah, I push for everything to be faster

No.

Makes sense, since it's only in these threads anyway.
It's contained, so I really shouldn't complain too much.
Still somewhat annoying, whatever, I'm not being forced to come here.

Hey it's ok spider, even if you are a chubby guy with a tiny penis.

people here would fuck you, they've fucked chris chan.

you're ok

I've actually been constantly up late, painting genestealer cultists. I play DaS3 from time to time, but little else lately. Guess I'll try out that Deathwatch game when it comes out.

nope. I really want a pet lizard though. Fuck having a dog or cat

Man… I don't think I'm gonna get it off the ground. I feel like giving up.

I need that lizard in my life

I thought this was porn.

A real life lizard got me hard for a few seconds.

What has my life come to.

You can't give up.
It's impossible.

Thanks, amigo. I'll check it out later. It's nice to see you pursued an endeavor.

People really overblow the melee thing. Yeah, it helps, and yeah, you do it a lot, but it's not as OP as it sounds. I have the feeling that it has some recovery frames that leave you completely vulnerable. I've died more than once right after a melee kill, and it felt like that it was because there's a split second where you can't move, so it's not as reliable as it sounds. Besides, monsters drop health even when you kill them with guns, just in smaller quantities. That, and you die fast in this game. Seriously. Not sure if it's a difficulty thing (I'm playing on Nightmare), but even the Imps' fireballs feel like they can kill you fast. Hell, the Hell Knight's melee attack can kill you instantly

As for mod support, it seems unlikely. Bethesda really seems to hate that shit for some reason even though it kept every fucking Doom to date alive. But maybe they'll add it, who knows. At least there's a built-in map editor.

So there's more than one druggie in your work place. That actually sounds like fun as long as they don't fuck up.

Eh, it's not that bad. Fuck, I even forgot the game has cutscenes. Most of the time I barely even pay attention to any exposition as the story is pretty much negligible. It's just there to appeal to casuals. And as I said to Snake, glory kills can be dangerous. A lot. There are probably some recovery frames involved, but you need to plan out when you'll use them. As for the bullet sponge enemies…. Every enemy in '93 Doom was bullet sponge? How do you kill a Cyberdemon? Shoot it until it dies.

Join the club. I probably don't have much longer either.

Just WAIT. I'll make a thread once we get to 6am. I was going to go to bed then anyway.

I'm sorry your army isn't very good right now, tyranids need some codex love

Got to pet a baby croc a few years ago. They're actually soft and smooth, not rough like they look.

First nail in the coffin.

What the actual fuck

Yeah, but it didn't take two shotgun blasts to take down an imp most of the time, but that's what I get for playing this crap on a higher difficulty.

Space game could be fun. How long you guys been making stuff?

so beg for money you filthy peasant

it's too late in my life for me to get the same treatment that chris-chan did maybe if I was 10 again

get a tarantula

so does chaos

Da fuq.

Literally what's wrong with Firefox

Im sure he has before. I figured you two had already too.
But co op is some of the best fun ever. You gotta embrace the teamwork man.

Wouldnt you mean what I filter in?

1:You dun fucked up in that sentence alone
2: You never mentioned fav genre so im gonna assume LoL and TF2.
3: If you're english might as well be one of the best at it! It'd suck if someone who was a native french speaker or Arab speaker was better at you aint it.
That being said, you're usually really good in sentence structure and spelling anyway. Im just having fun bugging ya a bit :P

It all makes sense now

Go to bed VSQ.

I think it would be different if it was mostly people who haven't interacted with each other. But 4am is an acquired taste for most people.

Tell us what's on your mind.

Hormones user, hormones.

That would be child pornography.

and that's okay

Well no shit, no way spider fag would be a top.

He's a fat chubby cumdumpster.

Like a slutty pug.

All the tarantulas in my home country are boring- and I can't import

Not sure if you've been reading the thread, but I want to get this board off the ground. It's becoming increasingly hard to, however.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Teamwork is fine. Competition is a pain.

I just prefer playing alone.

Its ran by SJWs and kicked out its founder after he donated a little money to something to stop fag marriage.

you're still a filternerd

go away naz

get a jellyfish

Wait they have crocs in sheep shaggan land
I thought NZ doesn't have enough inland water for them

Oh. I read that as "I don't think I'm gonna get off of the ground." I thought you were a new poster. I blame lack of caffeine.

I literally have three cats and a dog. Kill me.

I heard about that, yeah, but there's really no better alternative right now.

Don't tell me to move to GNU/Linux.

for awhile, that conan shmup is just the first thing we ever put out there in a way that everyone else can play it. the trouble is, I suck at 2D animation, so more complex stuff is hard for me

QUICKLY ANONS! POST THE LAST THING YOU FAPPED TO

Is he the snake fucker?

NEVER.

Go away.

Easy.

Does difficulty affect how much health each monster has? I was thinking that maybe they increased health/decreased damage was meant to balance out with glory kills.

Use Palemoon or Waterfox instead. They are Marxist free. You can even import all your settings and bookmarks and stuff from Firefox easily.

It's been so long I can't remember.

It doesn't have HTML5 support, though, right? Like, the only reason why I'm still on Firefox is because the YouTube player window is big like in Chrome's.

fucking loser

animated stuff on gelbooru

>Overblow it
I dunno, from the vids i've seen glory kills are a seriously central mechanic. It seems a requirement overall if you want to progress at a good pace.
>Legendary
Yeah im guessing thats probably contributing to the increased difficulty hahaha. At least they kept Doom Guys trademark speed tho so you can dodge shit

I really hope Bethesda isnt starting to hate modding tho. It's the only reason why most of their franchises have done so well. If they of all people abandon modding, i'm gonna be sad as fuck.

Holy shit that made me laugh harder than I expected it to.
Techno version is the best imo.

Yeah the competition can be a bitch and it sucks when you get the teammates that sperg out hard for losing. But when you're playing with buddies and enjoying the co op it cant be beat.

Theres a half a dozen firefox forks that support all the add ons you could ever want.

Why not bump it up to 3D then?

I'm not posting lewds of my waifu.

waterfox is jsut 64bit firefox mate

I'm actually mainly an Ork player, and everyone tells me the new codex kinda sucks. So I'm in a "paint my little army men" mode, and not sure if I want to actually get all the 7th ed books, when a 7.5 or 8th ed could be announced whenever GW feels like it. I've just always wanted Genestealer cultist though, might pick up a limo for them. Gives me something to do while I wait and wait for plastic Sisters of Battle…

Reptiles are chill though

lmao.

waterfox best browser, can confirm. Haven't seen a jew since I switched.

Lies, we have html5.

Alright, if you say so…

A video of two girls masturbating in a public library. I don't have a link, but I'm sure it's easy enough to find.

Holy shit, how fucking adorable

Have I filtered you at some point :^)?
That'd be a hell of a thing since I never filter ever

Some hentai game.

My imagination

FOR MY EYES ONLY

Oh I think I can do much worse.

Motherfucker, you avatarfagged back in the day.

I feel more validation by doing thing by myself.

I kinda want to get Orks down the line if I ever build up a nice SPES MERIN army

I need them so bad

its belrose isnt it?

Are you talking about the comma splicing in the first sentence? It's not proper form for something really formal. If I remember it right, putting together two sentences like that with a comma is at least informally correct. I could probably use semicolons in those cases a lot more if I felt like looking up and remembering how to use them properly.

Also my favorite vidya is FPS in general, I mostly prefer arena shooters and older 2.5D shit like DooM/Duke/Shadow Warrior

because I'm still learning how to use blender. it's a much different skill set than drawing and I'm not good at it right now. I can barely keep things symetrical

I heard they're getting some sort of laser tank, but that might be it. anyway, why not download the pdf's for the codexes and give them a gander?

Are you getting old, user?

Prove it!

Who was I?

Do Minions count?

Good job faggot!

Do you want me to find an post Ritsu lewds

Speaking of uncommon pets, how hard would it be to own and raise a Hercules beetle? I think they're illegal in Pennsylvania, but I haven't gotten a proper response on if I can obtain a license to own such a creature.

It's a central mechanic, yeah, but as I said, I'm playing on Nightmare, so maybe I'm biased here. Maybe monsters deal more damage or something. Then again, I'm pretty sure you can go through the whole game without them so long as you know what you're doing. Just a matter of skill, really.

Yeah, the lack of mod support would be really, really sad. Hell, Doom 3 had a dedicated menu for mods and I remember having a ton of them (I'm pretty sure I dumped hundreds of hours onto Last Man Standing and Open Coop, when I wasn't reading Umineko or Fate/Stay Night), and old Doom STILL has an assload of WADs and Mega WADs being made for it to this day. Hell, Doom 2 just had a new mod called Ancient Aliens and by the look of things, it looks fantastic. Return to Saturn X levels.

Also, if I knew any programing, I would mod Yang's shotgun gauntlets into Doom 2.

nope you're just a nerd over anythings

Meant for

You need a pogeyball to catch that heracross

Yep.

You avatarfagged as many characters. It was at one point May.

I'm just too depressed to care anymore really.

You should draw me a cute pixel Ritsu some time!

They probably wouldn't last all that long.

As long as you know what it eats and what temp it environment is you should be fine

Wrong guy man.

This my third time here this month

Orks are fun. When I'm in more of a building mood, maybe I'll slap together some platicard and crap and make vehicles. It's orks, so most people won't give me shit for it.

I might later, but it's rare I get the motivation to get back into it all. I'm hoping Necromunda gets announced sometime soon, I'd love something more skirmishy. I might get the new Infinity stuff and finally paint my Nomads.

nah, metaler is just a cuck

fucking knew it.

Does anyone have that video of this one guy fucking a snake?

I really need it.

Beth is a pretty good waifu.
Catherine is a whore though

As long as you're numb and dumb.

Not denying I'm a cuck. But Doom 4 is good.

Huh…well, best of luck to you, all the same.

I just never had the urge or desire to do so. The most I've ever done was some tabacco/Hookah. And the flavor I had was awful/undepowered so all I tasted was tobacco good thing Shaq Soda was there to save the day.

So is it more like an H-Manga then?

that doesn't help any

Oh, never heard of him.

Yeah, I downloaded all those doom iwads with good intention to play some doom mods, like that Metroid one, but I don't know if I'll ever actually get around to it.

Hell, all of them are druggies from what I understand. Judging from various things I've overheard, and I overhear quite a bit. The two older waitresses both USED to be major druggies, but are clean now, aside from them and one other waitress who recently quit smoking cigaretts, I'm pretty sure all of the rest of them abuse drugs in some form or manner.

I don't think that poorly of them though. Hell, my dad still has painkiller med issues to this day, it's not like I'm not accustomed to being around it. Still, it's a weird atmosphere. Most of them talk about it pretty openly. They find it amusing that I make a point to stay so clean, and they also, well, most of them, seem to have some form of respect for me from that as well.

What a whore her voice is cute though

I don't even remember what it actually was. This stuff looks good enough though, have it.

Just look up caresheets online- they'll help you out

Sauce on gif?

in what way and please go into detail

Maybe we're on the verge of another '50s.

Who is Beth, I though the game Catherine had Catherine

Why are you even here

But what about playing with 2-3 buddies and taking down 3 times your number in a big badass epic battle? Nothin can beat that!

It was the mostly grammatically correct sentences just fine bit. It's more of a "friends and I" moment than anything else.

Ahh ok, like Huey. FPS are usually fun and Doom is god tier. Good taste.
New doom will never have wads or mod maps like old Dooms….

Im guessing you need to use glory kills a lot on nightmare tho right? Especially with the increased damage?
Hows the pacing on nightmare actually? Does it slow down too much or is it nice and fast like Doom?

>Mods & Wads
Yeah and you would think, seeing as the publisher is Bethesda of all people that mod support would be supported.

Yangs Gauntlets might be able to be modded in easily ish if its just mesh and textures
You might be in luck for that

Give one example!

Here's what I fapped to last.

You have to go back.

Dude… what the fuck

Good bye friend.

Huey posted that webm on /4am/. Give me a sec.

I don't believe you. Game looked awful.

It's Go Nagai. The man pretty much invented fanservice. He made a manga about a police woman who pisses on people when she arrests them. So yeah.

Why is pic 4 the most disturbing
I just dunno why

This whole post is like a fucking spike trap.

Well, this thread is doomed.

You gotta stop trying so hard boy. Goreposting is a stale tactic.

Stating you're a cuck first is not the best way to promote Doom 4 Yang hahahaha. Jesus.

I got a pic of a dude who accidentally woodchippered his hand. Wish I could find it for ya if thats your fetish.

the post

Here ya go. Found it.

Women are disgusting.

Spoiler it next time bud

What if you don't have people over?

All righty guys, I'm off to bed. I shouldn't have stayed up even this late so I probably won't be in the thread again until Saturday night/Sunday morning

Sleep tight everyone, catch you guys on the flipside

no clue, sorry m8, it's just something I've had in my milf folder for a while now

I'd like to hope so, but I don't want to disappoint myself further. At least we'll always have 2D, if nothing else.

is this bait?

Huh…I see. I'll still give it a read when I can.

nighty night.

Going to sleep to dream of sweaty tomboys.

Night guys.

True. We gotta keep on pushing forward.

I guess your work environment just happened to attract people undergoing abuse issues. Then again, to be honest, I'm not one to talk, seeing as I'm plastered after having a shitty day and more to come. I suppose drugs are just a means for most people to survive in a shitty world. That's why I drink and smoke anyway.

Look at my past posts and you'll see. It might not completely like old Doom, but it sure as hell plays like Quake. Doesn't hold your hand, kicks your ass when you fuck up, using the environment to your advantage, all weapons feel equally good to use (though the SSG is still the best), etc. It's basically an HD arena shooter.

Like I said, it's fun. So I'm still playing it. It's better than all those "modern"/corridor shooters out there. Fuck, if this came out on the Quake engine back in 97, it'd fit right in.

I will just say, it's been a long time ever since a game left me with so much adrenaline. Every fight keeps you at the edge of your seat. You need to think quick about what enemies you'll prioritize and what weapons you'll use. And since it has no quick saving, you can't just kill some monsters, save, and then continue. So you always have to make sure your reflexes are fast. It's a hard game the way I'm playing.

I would mod them in, but as I said, I don't know how to design graphics on the Doom engine or how to program. At best I could make a small shitty map on Doom Builder.

Doom 4 is good. Though I admit RWBY is a guilty pleasure.

Play it for yourself and take your own conclusions, then. Gotta get rid of that cynicism sometimes.

Hey, I'm known as the local cuck, so what can I say?

Thats fine, but those attention whores in the pics most certainly will.

Cya yoza~

But wheres the fun in that. Is gore actually necessary to be spoilered? I forget.

Nite you two

Gonna head to bed too. Night everyone.

Sleep tight.

Night.

Later yakuza~

Ritsu is disgusting isn't she

Nakagami Takashi's stuff is fun.

Speaking of furshit. Some of the stuff I ordered finally arrived.

Sleep well ae86~

Cya next time!

Other way around is disgusting too. Someone's going to touch that controller later. This is why we stick to 2d folks.

Have a good one. Devilman isn't like that. Please read it.

Really, I'll pass. The game just looks amazingly awful. At least Doom 3 was sort of it's own thing.

Er, I read that backwards. It's also nasty that they're using something as dirty as a controller.

Once I start work within the next 1-2 days I'll only be able to make the threads once or twice a week. In any rate, sleep tight.

It still grosses me out when I remember I used to touch them. Ew, now I'm making myself feel sick.

You're getting awfully close to woman logic there, friendo

done

Gotta love games like that that get your heart pumping. Its why I loved healing in mmos
Im guessing it has autosaving tho?
Or is it specifically in Nightmare Mode that theres no quicksaving?

I doubt you'll need to do it, eventually it'll most likely be possible to mod something in like with mgsV and then the hard part might be 3DS max and shit

Wait so full cuckoldry like blacked.com
Or NTR shit?

TBF it looks like it has some fun aspects but it doesnt seem as fun as the originals. I even had the opportunity to get it when me and a friend were renting shit for the weekend. But no couch co op mode.

You know where to find me!

Cute! Thanks user!

Defend what now? If you mean the injury nah. Either he really fucked up or someone had seriously fucked safety protocols.

I don't think you have any right to say anything about anyone let alone 3DPD. After all you're the person that doesn't wash at all.

Well Ritsu user said woman are disgusting and me agreeing with him made sure he knew what he was saying by assuring him that as Ritsu is a woman she too is disgusting

I'm put off by the visuals more than anything. It just has no discernible style. I hate how the enemies flash for take downs. It could have just been a unique animation. I just wanted Doom, and that isn't Doom.

Doom 3 was great, too. It was the first game that made me feel a sense of genuine dread. Might not have been a good Doom game as most people say, but it's a good horror/action game. Not to mention all the mods.

I just don't get why people think Doom 4 is awful. Most of the time I don't care, but I'm really wondering why people say this game is bad.

The game auto saves occasionally. Mostly after each fight. But hey, seeing as you could save anytime in '93 Doom, it's not that big of an issue. It's not a Nightmare feature. ULTRA-Nightmare, however, has permadeath: you die, you have to restart the game from the beginning.

Hell no. It's a long story, but basically I said I was okay with open relationships, and, well, you can guess the rest.

Whats next, are you going to say you like Skyrim

Because the game centers around glory kills, and the map design is sub-par. Not to mention the massive sequel baiting at the end.

Yeah that disappointed me too, how everything had that rust look. Where its all brown red. Im hoping its just the first few lvls and then it picks up and diversifies.

I like Skyrim.

If you like not being able to save Fallout 4 survival mode removes saving unless you sleep at a bed. Shit gets intense.
Or the rogue lite nature of Dark Souls & Demon Souls
Or even Ryona RPG
Also healing in mmos is great for that adrenaline rush

Okay, but do you want to watch someone else fuck your bf/gf in front of you?

that's enough for me

Also, that pic of yang is hot as fuck

What are you doing on Holla Forums

why would you say you are okay with that? it's like you're saying "Hey, please stop fucking me and get back on the cock carousel"

I've been here forever and have nowhere else to go
Besides, what kinda newfag lets Holla Forums dictate what they play?

Probably gonna head off now. I'll see you all later. Nice to talk to you again.

It wouldn't make much of a difference. I'm telling you the game doesn't hand hold unless you play on the easiest difficulty. Besides, even if enemies flash, what's the difference? It's kinda like how the bright colors of '93 Doom make enemies stand out more. Same difference. And Doom does feel unique in a visual sense. Maybe not immediately, but seeing how fast the game is, it stands out from the rest of the other FPS games. I mean, of course it won't be as good as '93 Doom. Nothing ever will, not with the legacy it left behind, including the hundreds of mods. But it's a fun game. That's what matters, really. Maybe I'm just a simpleton, but that's how I feel.

I thought Skyrim was boring as all hell.

It doesn't center around glory kills. Seriously. If it did I would have steamrolled through it. Nothing forces you to use glory kills. Enemies drop health even if you kill them normally, just in smaller amounts. And even then, you die fast.

Map design is alright. Better than most games today. It sort of reminds me of Metroid Prime with how some secrets are hidden.

Haven't played Fallout 4, but I've heard of that. Dark Souls is kinda like that too, seeing as you can lose all your Souls by dying, and that means you can lose a lot of progress unless you retrieve them. I don't play as a rogue in DaS3 though, just a lowly knight.

No, I wouldn't watch them, mostly because I'd be jealous and I'd join in. The idea is that both partners are free to engage in whatever activities suit them so long as they both agree. But hey, I'm a cuck, so what do I know?

Fuck yeah it is. Nips need to start drawing more lewd Yang art.

I'm a self-explanatory joke at this point.

It's a matter of freedom for both partners. I mean, it probably wouldn't be something to propose one month into a relationship, but what if you're married for five years or so? You'd want to try something new, just for a change of pace.

I guess so but Vanilla Skyrim really
I swear if you say you like Mass Effects 2 or 3

Cya yang~

Hope you cheer up some

2 was okay, not rpg at all tho

I felt they were the most mediocre games I ever played
I know people go on about the ending as the main fault of it but its not that bad when you compare it to every other issue it has

I'm too tired to argue. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Later yang. Dont kill yourself or ill be mad.

2 was half decent, I never played 3 cause I was put off by 2. Sounds like I dodged a big bullet tho, especially with on disc DLC

And I'd never play vanilla skyrim. That shits boring.

I have shit taste so this might be the reason

Oh good, you're ok then
Carry on

I really wish some aspect of my life would pay out so I could stop worrying about this shit, but i guess that life isn't for us, is it fam? we have to keep fighting until we die. I guess I just need to get back on my feet and keep swinging

ZZ Gundam just started. Get in here.

Life is struggle. I always find it strangely reassuring when I remember there are microbes battling for supremacy on my skin. Those little guys sure have it rough, especially when I genocide them with soap now and then like a vengeful God.

tfw mag feeding at 4am

But user.
I like Fallout 3 too

Except there are microbes on your soap too, so really you're forcing your faithful disciples into a battle they cant win in which theyre murdered to death.

Should keep feeding she looks thin.

There is no excuse for that. I can't even remember anything I liked in Fallout 3.

Please not vanilla FO3
Unless if you found the original Fallout 3 somehow

I don't know. Sometimes it's good to take a vacation and get away from it all. Better to feel fresh.

I liked the Atmosphere and moving through the ruined city.
I also liked the opening cinematic
The whole no civilation yet and the fact that the entire plot centered around irradiated water and the geck being used for it when it literally is a mcguffen to fix the environment was stupid tho.

Nah. I use it with A Tale of Two Wastelands with FNV.
I like to pretend my courier is the vault dweller from 101 who left home.
Its also pretty cool having two massive maps to explore

Yes, because god fucking forbid you had to actually involve yourself in each of the character's exposition, share their concerns, listen and ask follow up questions.

Who has time for any of that boring shit? We want to watch things blow up, because that's what the series is all about. And what, New Vegas actually assumes evil characters are actually devoted to roleplaying evil? GAAAY

And whats with all those stupid faction choices? Why didn't they just TELL us who the good guys and the bad guys were? REAL fallout gamers don't have time to stop and make tough decisions, mentally evaluating between 20 different morally ambiguous factions; having to put critical thought into many, very subtle, morally ambiguous non-binary choices with tangible long term consequences. Fallout 3 had it right, there were only 2 factions, "the good guys" and "the bad guys"; and you got to kill whatever, whenever with little repercussions for your actions so you could move onto the next binary shallow choice with no second guessing. And thank GOD for unkillable NPCs, amiright?

Fallout 3 was a masterpiece;
forget that the character writing was dull, the quests were incidentally stumbled upon and could be ignored/picked up on a whim, the world felt like a theme park that conveniently revolved around the player, and it blatantly misunderstood some pretty fundamental points about the fallout universe. Fallout 3 was just hands down a masterpiece, just don't ask questions like:
-"What do they eat? There are no farms. In NV there are multiple competing farms, factories and distribution firms; whereas every good or service in fallout 3 seems to be run by unenforced monopolies somehow"
-"What the fuck is jet, a drug produced exclusively by a single family in post-war New Reno, doing on the east coast stacked behind pharmacy counters and vaults like it's been there since before the war?"
-"Why won't Fawks, Charon or the robot just go in the irradiated chamber in your place? The radiation won't affect them. You can ask them to but they outright refuse, muttering something about "destiny" or some bullshit."
-"How does little lamplight get new residents if no one past the age of 18 is allowed to stay?"
-"Why are the BoS portrayed as some kind of heroic savior of humanity when in the original games, the brotherhood of steel were an aristocratic Teutonic republic that would vaporize you on sight if they saw you carrying even a laser pointer just so they could hoard all technology for themselves."

But AGHH, ignore all that because it only matters to dumb weenies that were fans of those boring OLD fallout games that came out before we were born. LOL what losers, right?

I can't WAIT to pre-order Fallout 4™, coming this holiday season! Gamers finally get the TRUE Fallout Experience™ with tone-neutral dialogue options ala voiced protagonist, the removal of the skill system, and perks that comprise mostly of linear numeric value increases.

Checked.

Checked.

Checked anyways

Fallout 3 people always say that, but that atmosphere was always ruined by invisible walls in Downtown DC and the sometimes reused subway tunnels. Maybe I got spoiled by STALKER, but Fallout 3 didn't have much of an atmosphere.

Time for bed. You anons have a wonderful day.

(checked)
Smh tbh

When I say atmosphere I mean the everything is dead feel while you roll around the capital wasteland to jaunty tunes. Thats what I liked about it. Had a very nihilistic feel to everything.

Stalker is just plain nihilism. Fallout 3 had nihilistic undertones whereas with Stalker it was staring you in the face every moment due to the nature of the Situation and the often brutality of the combat.
I should play Chernobyl again tho, its been too long

Fallout 3 just didn't make sense for me. The first thing that came to mind was that it has been two hundred years since the bombs and yet no one decided to do anything. Just like Fallout 4, the settlements all have rubbish on the floor 200 years after the fact and even the settlement building system doesn't let you clean up.

Yeah that was one of the things I found unrealistic too. That and the fact you can just filter water through dirt to remove radiation.

The most I could do to explain it away was to rationalize that due to being in an urban area they didnt have the advantage of farmland to harvest and grow to make nations like the west did. That and all the warring factions inside of the city.

You could just play games that aren't shit.

once more I am still here