SAA and TAF collide in Tadif - WW3 Habbening??

BREAKING : TURK ROACHES GO FULL SANDNIGGER

syria.liveuamap.com/en/

Go here to keep updated on the lit match being thrown into a fucking powder keg.

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/video-israeli-military-infiltrates-syrias-territories/
mideast.liveuamap.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH FUCK
Fucking roaches.

This is a weebit more important then /sg/ lad.

I FUCKING KNEW THE ROACHES WOULD TRY SOMETHING

Reports are coming in!

Russian Air Force says, "Nyet." and begins bombing FSA and Turks.

Explain me what I'm looking at first.

Syria is such a fucking mess.

He's joking user

Let Constantinople bathe in barbarian blood.

SOON

Looks like the 'moderates' killed an SAA colonel with an IED. Lettuce pray for dead Turkroaches.

(checked)

ok, but what part prompted op to make a thread? Is a turkey attack something special?

The Syrian military is directly backed by the Russian Air Force, while Turkey is part of NATO.

Need any more educating?

Can't see anything on that page about Turks vs. Syria, can someone screenshot what the fuck OP is on about?

WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017 WW3 2017

I am aware of the conflict in Syria. OP said the SAA and the TAF were fighting, but I cannot find anything about that on the website he linked. hence my question: what am I looking at.

Damn it, roaches stop trying to fuck up the polar alliance.

Checked. Fuck. Fuck

(checked)

plz meme responsibly user

checked so it begins

(checked)

Polar alliance won't happen, too many potential hydrocarbons in the Arctic. At least there aren't any nations to destabilize.

JEWS ARE UP TO SOMETHING

Report: Israeli military reportedly sneak into a bording area of syria
almasdarnews.com/article/video-israeli-military-infiltrates-syrias-territories/

also video

All Kurds must die

But there's more hydrocarbons globally than in just the Arctic, and in the long term a polar alliance would mean enough power to extract hydrocarbons from anywhere on earth relatively unopposed.

Ok, this is the live map everyone :^}

Who /comfy/?

Fuck me, these idiots

It's true and it's big, they are actually on a fullblown attack on Assad…..

Well since Turkey is the aggressor, it will not get Nato backing.

King roach is going to get his lands balkanized, what that piece of shit have turned his country into….

this, show me the speicific incident or fuck off with the advertising for the website

/comfy/ user checking in

This.
They have some kind of don't start shit clause.

check link provided
also
mideast.liveuamap.com/

these sites are very useful to follow the sit, you got some others too. You can check the sources there.

Details or fuck off.
SAGE FOR SHIT OP

Blue is turkey up there, so this is FSA, I haven't checked it all yet, but the Turks are in there with them

IT'S ELDER PAISIOS TIME

re-roll for Turkey Russia war

Get the fuck out Turkey

Assad is regaining Palmyra, the oil fields there is what's important.

But this shit is cancer, I have been speculated when it would occur. The last weeks/months Assad has been gaining ground where you see they clash now, eastwards removing kebab, while FSA/E. Shield/Turkey have been fucking around the kebab town…

Bad pie, very bad pie

As usual Turkroaches can't do anything right.

Make Miklagarð Great Again

Is Erdogan setting up his country for a (((civil war)))?
The rising butthurt of the PKK and the fallout with Daesh upon the start of ES along with dozens of dead soldiers&wrecked tanks is already dragging the Roach economy down the shitter, and the TFSA fagging around with the SAA and/or SDF doesn't help the matter in the slightest.
If this keeps up it's only a matter of time for the PKK to storm some government torture dungeon and free all the former high ranking soldiers&officers that were purged after the failed coup in summer of 2016, possibly with a bit of help from (((third parties))), thus paving the way for another 6 gorillion refugees to enter Europe.
I hope Trump drags Erdogan back to the Kitchen before that happens.

liveuamap a shit

Fucking killeray did this I swear some how

NATO won't get involved if the Turks are the one starting shit.

People were saying they'd never take Al Bab (or it would take months more). What gives? Are Russia clear to just open up on the roaches?

NATO is a defensive pact - despite what you may have heard.
Turkey's armed forces are in the top ~5 strongest in the world. That wouldn't stop them from being ground to dust in 2 weeks by the 2nd strongest.

It's how NATO works, if one country attacks another one, the alliance are not obliged too support the country.

If a NATO country is attacked, then all countries are obliged too go to war with the attacker.

Also

I bet she had her dirty claws in there that witch.

Kebab town is taken, it took a while though, so I guess that's why we see this shitfest

Also King Roach and Putin had a talk earlier last year, something was agreed upon there. Putin was not pleased, damn I don't got the sauce.

A time after this, King roach openly with FSA started his shit in northern Syria.

What did they agree upon? Or not? We don't know…..

He is shitting on his own country and have been for a long time, tourist industry gone, hotels sold for scraps and so on.

Internal strife as fug

And invading Syria here

Now this shitfest

What a mess. Curious as to what possible deal Putin could have made, that he'd suffer the roaches flagrant incursion and aggression. I hear that TSFA a shit without AQ and the Turks are just hanging back to minimize casualties.

RE-TAKING OF CONSTANTINOPLE WHEN?

SHADILAY

Make Miklagarð Great Again

(checked)

HVALA TI ARKANE

IN PRECISELY 30 MINUTES

Don't forget to report the thread too.

Ja kriegskamerad

fucking stop nigger

How about no.

Must be a really strange feeling defending a tower from an incoming horde. You know if you don't kill enough, they're going to put you to the sword immediately. Quite exhilarating I imagine.

REMOVE KEBAB!

THE PROPHECY COMES

Wait is this shit legit or not?

It's not. It's some shills promoting a website, or possible collecting IPs.
Don't bump it.

FSA and SAA fighting in between Turk territory is, and Turks are in Al-Bab right next to them.

nigger

doublenigger

nothing wrong with hotlinking,the only thing the site knows is that it was from cloudflare

So CIAniggers are involved?