FAKE NEWS! Jew York Times caught making up quotes from President Trump's CPAC speech

archive.fo/56fFu
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/fake-news-new-york-times-caught-making-false-quote-trumps-cpac-speech/
New York Times Promotes Lie

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/A8X1L
addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/mozilla-archive-format/
kraken.io/web-interface
globalresearch.
greatagain.gov/president-elect-donald-j-trump-nominates-david-friedman-as-u-s-ambassador-to-israel-d563ae2e0034
youtube.com/watch?v=aUmcLzLWGgA
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/trump-reaffirms-bond-with-cherished-ally-israel-in-weekly-address-video/2017/02/18/
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/statement-president-international-holocaust-remembrance-day
israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=37923
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/white-house-statement-president-trump-stands-with-israel/2017/02/17/
time.com/4682023/cpac-donald-trump-speech-transcript/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a perfect, succinct example of fake news. It's true but extremely deceptive.

archive.fo/A8X1L

More jewish tricks, but honestly it should be any beaner, illegal or not.

Bump

(Checked)
I archived it and forgot to paste it into the OP. Thx

Pro tip

This is great. It's current and undeniable.

SPREAD THIS

FAKE NEWS

bump

They just keep doing it to themselves. All we had to do was fuck with them a little.

Bump

Bump

That's not a made up quote. Look where the quotation marks are.

New York Times admitting that all "undocumented immigrants" are Drug dealers, gang members and criminals.

im fucking triggered desu

cohencidentally they just released this ad.

youtube.com/watch?v=gY0Fdz350GE

Would adding that the NYT is basically
that undocumented == gang members, et al. be too much? I.e., should it be left to the reader to deduce? I don't know if normalfags think in such a "whoa whoa whoa, what do mean by that?" manner.

I think they can make the connection themselves. Facts speak for themselves in that way, torfriend.

Good point. But but yeah, too much of a jump for normies. Reminds me of that one article that talked about prison populations or whatever and said black people are upset. I'm sure someone has that.

All it needs is archive links to both articles.

Yeah it should be every beaner, but Trump is going to make it easy on the spics that came here thinking it was ok and built a life. They'll go back, but it's not going to be in a "get the hell out" fashion. And their home countries will likely be forced to pay for their relocation. In the meantime, the fake news will continue to no differentiate between them and the the current main focus of the Trump administration – those coming here and breaking other laws beyond immigration laws.

Why are they being so sloppy? Have they just given up on being respected? They know they're under extreme scrutiny right now and this isn't in any way difficult to source.

they've been a fake news organization for a long time

my guess is that they wanted to be more PC but failed to see the intent that it really gives

Thanks
It's really a fantastic display of the psyop that is the MSM. I think even normies can grasp this since it's so fucking blatant here.

I think (((they))) see the fake news debate as another avenue to divide people and stir the pot. Remember, the rothschilds really make their money playing both sides of every war. They can't make money when everyone is unified. They probably want the nationalists to feel even more pissed off about the brazen "fuck you/lies" the MSM just keeps rolling out to even parabolic levels. My guess is they will continue to increase the fraud level of their MSM outlets to the point where they can justifiably false flag one of their people to blow up a new building or something. What better way to make Trump have to apologize and back down? All the while dividing us more because such an attempt is becoming more and more obvious. They can just roll out their CIA guys to toss out "conspiracy theory" a bunch of times.

No wonder he wants to open up the libel laws.

Why doesn't he just go after them for causing race riots with their race baiting over the Trayvons?

The author of the article is (((Glenn Thrush)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Thrush

EVERY TIME

EVERY FUCKING TIME

So if I understand this right, the issue here is that Trump was referring to criminal aliens, and not all illegal aliens? who are still fucking criminal aliens, in that being in the country illegally is a crime As in, illegal aliens who have committed some crime outside of simply being an illegal?

I'm not saying not to use this against the Jew York Times, but seems almost like splitting hairs to me. Trump might not have specifically said "I'm kicking out all the undocumented immigrants," but that's what he's going to do down the road, isn't it? Between that and the fact that undocumented immigrants are technically criminals already, you try throwing this "NYT lied to you" stuff at a liberal and they'll fall on those two things to tell you that "NYT dindu nuffin."

Someone needs to make an edit of this ad including this example of VERY FAKE NEWS.

I am busy for the day or so but if no one has done it by then I will do so. Hopefully some ecelebs will pick on this also.

No.

Trump was using highly emotive language to communicate the way that serious criminals would be handled. The failing New York Times then deliberately took that heated choice of words and paraphrased it so it would appear as if he was describing the way that less serious criminals would be treated.

This could be compared to them paraphrasing a quote from a lawmaker as saying he seeks to execute all drug users when he actually said he wanted to execute cartel bosses. Also consider that for this example to be comparable to the matter in hand that the same news group would have also have had to have spent months making wild claims about that lawmaker wanting to execute all drug users.

They have set a narrative and are simply editing reality to fit it. It is not a case of splitting hairs, it is very dangerous behavior, it is very fake news.

Did you save the html or the htm?

Also use the Mozilla Archive Format:
addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/mozilla-archive-format/

Panic. They're panicking. It's clear as day. Hillary just put out this video in the past few days. Watch it.
They're absolutely panicked.

they JUST WONT STOP using that number will they

They're jews, so no. Six is rapidly becoming the milhouse of numbers.

WTF happened to the pizzagate thread in the catalogue?

The fact that this video ecen exists is very telling.

Youtbr comments disabled.

kek

Its not exactly fake news, criminal aliens are undocumented immigrants.

Watch her saccadic eye movements and her (lack of) motion control. She has a shitload of neurological damage. (Likely the kuru) but it also looks like it might be Huntingtons. Wobbling everywhere like a puppet.

This was two years ago today, btw. 2/27/2015

They are not lying,
it's just that the New York Times believes all undocumented citizes are gang members, drug dealers and criminal aliens.

They're lying through their teeth and the kikes are panicking. Tomorrow brings big changes.

Self reflection and introspection isn't really possible for these "people", they're all stuck in the mindset that all of history is one continuous march towards "progress" which was meant to culminate in muh first vagina president. They don't see Trump's election as the world rejecting their ideals, but as a temporary setback, a bad joke gone on for a little too long, they expect everyone else to feel the same way and to be grateful for their "impartial, unbiased journalism" designed to take down the President and lead to his replacement.

To us this looks like purposeful misquoting, but to them it probably looks like them translating what Trump "obviously" meant, like how they interpreted Trump saying rapists were entering the country as "Stupid drumpf thinks all mexicans are rapists". Pic related.

They're also relying on the laziness and placidity of their normalfag audience. As long as no one questions their narrative, they can sell anything.

This.

Coincidence?

That's how you can tell it's fake right away

Except undocumented immigrants are, by definition, criminal aliens, so the NYT didn't lie

is it just me or is the audio weird on this one?
every time she pauses between sentences the small static disappears entirely.
Is this normal?

Compression on the audio. They do it when mixing audio on tracks.

In fact a lot of audio sounds "like a computer speaking" because of over-compression
Frankly, that's poor microphone work.

Dressed up as a North-Korean commie, still looks dead as fuck, filters to make it look she's isnt falling apart. Why would anyone trust this shit, this is pure fear mongering.

To reinforce their ideology.

The numbers confirm it. Praise be Kek.

Nice

Cancer is by definition a "lumpy bump” so no the doctor didn't misdiagnose you and you can't sue.

This makes me question anything that happens IRL anymore.
It's like we left one matrix straight into another matrix.

It's fake.
Look at her neck skin. It always goes the exactly same way when she moves her head. Similar to some RPGs.
This could be a good answer

No survivors
Kek is at work

Yea, I'm sorry, but the Jew York Slimes is telling the truth here.
"Undocumented immigrants" ARE "criminal aliens" as they have broken our laws.
They are criminals.

Therefore, our God-Emperor indeed HAS said they will throw undocumented immigrants (invaders) "the hell out of our country."
And this is entirely the right thing to do for America & Americans.

LUGENPRESSE!

but till the liberals ever believe that they made up what trump said, even if THE PRESIDENT OF THEIR COUNTRY says those words were made up?
of course they won't, they'd believe that insane aliens from elemental plane of staplers are mind-controlling Putin before they'd believe that the MSM ACTUALLY lied to them

and of course there aren't any insane aliens from the elemental plane of staplers mind-controlling Putin
but you knew that Holla Forums

Now that would be made up because you've changed the meaning. You can be butthurt about it all you want, but NYT isn't going to catch legal heat over this. They know what they're doing, and they know how to skirt the law.

This.
They always pass the blame to some type of "accident" or to an idiot assistant.

You know, this election ruined my life. I wish I never learned about any of this bullshit going on in the world. I can't let them get away with this, yet I'm also powerless to do anything about it.

This is the 3rd time this month that I've had to call in to work because I'm too drunk when I wake up to fucking work. Anyone know how to beat alcaholism?

They should be they are qualified for the electric chair 10 times over

creepy Hillary robot shes not fucking human

The best part of this is that it puts someone in a double bind. Someone either has to accept the NYT is lying or they have to accept that a criminal alien and "undocumented worker" are the same thing. This is really some gold and a guarantee checkmate to any liberal dumb enough to comment on it. If you're going to share it on social media, include an insult about anyone who reads NYT, like they're retarded or something. This will help bait them into commenting then expose the double bind and watch the cognitive dissonance unfold before your eyes. I also included both pics in one pic to make it easier to share.

Detox and lift, weak cunt.

=NYTimes lied.=
Some actions that make a person an "undocumented immigrant" are nothing more than civil offenses, which legally is not defined as a "crime", but instead is a misdemeanor. Just like failing to renew a drivers license does not necessarily make one a criminal, at least not by the legal definition.
NYT stated that Trump made
Trump was not talking about all "undocumented immigrants", he was talking about the criminals. It's the same as if NYT stated
Technically true, but completely misleading.

Looks like the communist leader from a dystopian future movie, it looks odd too clean, weird lighting,etc. That whore looks like a paper cut out and blurred a bit ( background being blurred I think was meant to mask this) like they have one of those soap opera/Barbra Walters filters on full blast.
Guys Hillary might be dead.

Already lift daily, scrublord. So just detox it is.

What is the best way to spread this stuff?
Twitter?

Your best bet is going to be twitter and FB. Fb is pretty much where I see te worst virtue signaling. Just be prepared on fb for some real cognative dissonance

prepare to make hundreds of socks too
alot of liberals already banned every single trump supporter from their facebook page even before october

i mean unfriended them and blocked them

Must be pleasant to live in an echo chamber.

don't you goys get it?
these aren't tactics meant to have an impact on us, they were never meant to be
they KNOW the hardcore trump supporters aren't going to listen to them, no matter what they do.
this mad blitz of propaganda has been to try and convert every single person who was "on the fence" and to further radicalize all the never-trump fags. the never trump fags are on the other end of the spectrum. they'll never stop BELIEVING the msm.
don't you goys get it?
they're gathering what support they can, because they're preparing for war.
not a figurative one either, they know that the only small fleeting chance they have is resorting to violence.
they want as many people against us as possible, or better yet, to stay out of the fight completely.
it's not panic, it's calculated, but it's definitely desperate

you might be asking "why do they want people staying out of the fight?"
they want this conflict to be as small and neutered as possible, so they can point to it and say "here was your so-called civil war! here was your battle to take back the country! look how little support you really had!"
this is their last desperate attempt, the last round in the chamber. they want the ultimate demoralization, the ultimate stumbling block to leave us vulnerable. if war breaks out, don't even bother to turn on your TV or go to any news sites. you thought this propaganda wave was bad? you thought the lies that trump was losing during his entire campaign were rediculous? you've not seen shit yet.
pic very related

maybe some anons from countries who have been in a state of civil war or revolution can give us some insight, and tell me how accurate i am with this, but basically the way i see it they're going to flat out lie and spread disinfo constantly. no more distortions of the truth, half-truths, or small lies. their narrative will be a 180 from reality.
for example, let's say war breaks out in earnest, and RWDS completely obliterate leftist forces in a city, and end up controlling the city. the msm will report that there was a small insurrection in the city, but it was quickly put down by the national guard.
another example would be reporting that our forces are headquartered at X, when X is really a place where they've set an ambush for potential new recruits, to arrest/kill them.
one major tactic will be reporting that they have 100%, or near 100% support of the military. this further pushes the idea that our side is in the wrong, and also that resistance is hopeless.
the real propaganda war will be happening in other countries though. they will want to garner as much support for foreign (((intervention))) as possible. many euroanons can confirm that the lies over there are already so bad that most normies have no real clue what trump's real policies, ideals, or even personality are like. this is the new "hitler campaign", to have the propaganda about the leader completely disconnected from reality, to paint them as a brutal and evil dictator, with no redeeming qualities. these people will be led to war just as their grandfathers were against germany.
be aware and be prepared

LOL I tweeted it as an response to the nytimes and under the hashtag #fakenews.
1 minute later I was banned. Great website.

You think this is bad? It's only going to get worse from here on out. They will keep escalating until they're all put in ovens.

Kek

I could not make it past 1 minute.

I had the reverse problem, I watched the whole thing but I just couldn't fucking pay attention. Like I tried to listen to what she was trying to say, but every time I did I got maybe ten words in and it just all became a bunch of blabbing noise.

She doesn't actually say anything, it's all complete feelgood unity nonsense with a heavy peppering of buzzwords. It's standard jewish political nonsense talk. It seriously is "blah blah unity blah blah we're diverse blah blah we're the good guys blah blah."

I cannot imagine any liberal actually listening to this as anything other than background noise while they just nod their head absent mindedly.

I cant believe she even won the popular vote thanks to project veritas exposing their voter fraud tactics. The like to dislike ratio in this video is probably closer to the Trump to Hillary voter ratio.

i would pay serious fucking money to know what the real election numbers were

oops

Haven't they figured out yet that every time they do this, it makes Trump look better and makes them look worse? Every time a Trump survives near death, his power increases exponentially.

What do you think?
"It's a little more complicated than that. You don't have the patience for the full story, so let's say I got a taste of something called President of the United States, and have learned to tap into that power on my own.

Brilliant find, friend. I've already sent this to a friend of mine who's defense of the fake media revolves around the assertion that the pieces that piss Trump off are opinion pieces, and the news room of places like NYT still reports the facts. I asked if this fits in line with his view of "reporting the facts" journalism.

So would a lot of cucks, and that's why Jill Stein is rich as a motherfucker right now.

worth noting that what i'm willing to pay for is something that doesn't actually fucking exist and isn't feasibly possible to obtain. I said to pay serious money to know what the real numbers were, and there is no way to do that. No matter who does it or how many times they recount, the actual numbers of how many people voted for whom will never be actually correct. I didn't say I'd pay serious money for some kike to tell me what the numbers are.

I might as well be saying I'd pay real money for a unicorn.

I'LL NEVER GET TIRED OF WINNING

I definitely think that we should make it a priority to LARP as "Cali-Nationalists" and use our Meme Magic to help the secession for a number of reasons:

1. Memetically, idea of Nationalism is much more appealing to libshits and SJW's
2. Democrats would never win another election
3. Internal issues in California would cause the new state to fail anyway, which would make it join back up with the Fatherland

Take LSD, talk to God, learn to hate yourself and develop the drive to change yourself/your world.
t. former sex addict

Just like those Assange videos.

Are they guilty of sedition yet?

Here's an amazing cure for alcoholism: don't drink alcohol.

officers not "offers"

Better yet is to just not buy alcohol.

Praise Kek once more that this thing was never elected.

I am sorry user but I figured this out in about 40 seconds so I clicked out and realized the whole thing would just be more babble.

And the more I thought about this makes me know for certain I am going to use this in the future.

Here's why.

Care to share your map about "the media"?
Or do you have moar examples like that that can be used for normalfags?

>>>/trash/

formerly severely depressed and suicidal myself m8, i know the struggle
motivate yourself with the knowledge of the person you could be. work towards being the best version of yourself possible.
it's also very important to focus both on doing things that make you happy, and addressing things in your that are causing you unhappiness.
most people only do one or the other, and they fail, it's just as important to seal the holes in a bucket as it is to fill it with water.
motivate yourself with the knowledge that you are desperately needed in a larger cause, and you can't afford to be unfit for duty.
you're only as powerless as you let yourself be.
make short, medium, long, and very long term goals.
what are you going to do today? this week? this year? where do you want to be by the time you're 70?
remove yourself from situations and away from people that tempt you to drink.
obvious don't go to the liquor store, or the part of the grocery/convenience store that has beer
most importantly, wean yourself off it, much easier than cold turkey.

This.

I've come to realize that I'm not an individual molecule of production and consumption, the way the Jews want me to be, but a cell in a larger being: the Volk. Our bodies and minds are vehicles of this entity, just as tanks and jeeps are vehicles of an army, and we must keep fit for service.

All my early adult life, I was a lonely degenerate. Nothing too bad no fag, but unhappy and prone to bad habits. Miraculously, my health hasn't been damaged by excess weight or smoking. It isn't too late yet. I can straighten out, lose the weight, and breed more than I already have.

I have recently ordered an exercise bike, which should get here this week. One year from now, I will be smoke-free and no heavier than 240 pounds. A year after that, a lean 215 and married. A year after that, buying my own house and expecting another child. I have also signed up for martial arts classes and weapons training (no military experience).

The depression melts away when you're working toward goals. You can think of it as pinning your identity to an objective and identifying as the user who's getting it done. In my head, I am already the guy who's showing his young wife the nursery and heading out to the woodworking shed to make a crib. I'm already fighting.

As for the liquid Jew, I don't know what to tell you. If you're missing work from it, you're out of control already. Stopping is mainly a matter of wanting to stop – of genuinely wanting not to be the drunk that you are. When the motivational priorities shift, the behavior follows, and it almost doesn't matter which particular method you choose to stop.

War, fam. We are the only good guys fighting it. Getting fit (in every way) is part of the battle. Create a clean world within reach of your arm, and we'll hand our ungrateful little shit kids a world worth living in.

Hey, some tips. If you eat some saturated fat like bacon, before bed as a snack it will improve your testosterone production while you sleep, and in turn raise metabolism and sex drive. Eating a high-fiber breakfast will keep your hunger down longer and help speed your bowels up. Lastly, do at least a small amount of exercise in the early morning within a half hour of waking. Warmups, stretches, maybe a few pushups or jumping jacks even, just 5minutes of activity. You will notice incredible effects within a week of this.

The 12 steps and/or stop being a selfish cunt

I saw some shitposting a few months back, in Zerohedge comments, I think, that CNN was hardening physical defenses of their buildings and offices. I wouldn't be surprised if they had extreme security measures in place for the event of riots or civil war so the propaganda stream is as difficult to cut as possible.

Stop being a selfish fuck, your people need you, idiot. Every dollar you pry out of jewish hands, every day you are alive and breathing, every person you redpill, every breath you take is a knife in the heart of the jew. Every little bit of fight counts, and it's your responsibility to contribute. Man up and accept your responsibility to fight for your volk.

6 still seems like the milhouse of numbers to me. Completely forced meme.

Stop being a nigger faggot. Show some discipline you cunt. You sound like you need a beating. Eat right, exercise and stop being a twat. Lead by example and don't show any weakness.

At least kikepedia's good for something
Though they never name cryptos

Why didn't anyone create a website that "corrects the record" and exposes these lies in simple and direct manner? If you gather a few of those quotes and spread the site around it could easily be used to immediately discredit the MSM and their protest over "fake news", basically turn the tables in any debate.

kill yourself, op.

Bless you user. These easy to digest infographics mean the world for those of us autistic enough to carry a bunch of red pills in their tablets to effectively redpill normies on the go.

thank you

Thrush is married to Diane Webber and lives in Maryland. They have twin sons, Nathaniel and Charles.[11] Thrush describes himself as a secular Jew.[12]

They still call him Mr. Trump.

Has anyone sent this to the Trump team? He NEEDS to tweet this to get the normie fence sitters on board the anti fake news train.

I'll call it in

THIS user IS CORRECT!!!!!
THROW THEM ALL THE HELL OUT!!!!!!

Is someone keeping track of all the Fake News.

What can I start showing normies if they are not up to speed on the Fake News?

Have you tried to stop being a little bitch?

I think they might actually be in the clear on this one. Notice the criminal aliens bit in trump's speech? I'm pretty sure an undocumented immigrant is jew speak for criminal alien.

Mind you, it's still taken out of context pretty well.

everytime I see this cunt she looks completely different. She looks really puffy and fat here, also her mouth looks odd. It almost looks like its moving at a higher framerate than the rest of her body

Absolutely fake

Hello from halfchan niggers.

Wish a nigga would, once discussion ends, action starts.. and traitors go before enemies.

4D

Yeah don't give them a penny of ad moni

Changing it from a specific category to a different category is also changing the meaning. Just because they do this shit all the time doesn't mean it isn't lying, it just means they're liars.

fake news at its best

Next time press first ctrl+- to make the site only 90%, then use png and in xnview or any other program use "image quantizer" to make the color palette only 32 or 64 bits;
then head over to kraken.io/web-interface and crunch that fucker to a few KB.

Just a 5min. try.
Compare file size: 85KB vs. 500KB. On mobile or rural areas, this means either view or poo.

While I am at it, here a version half your size.

hm

Currently living that struggle user. Not sure how to change tbh. I've thought about getting into meditation and whatnot.

Thank you.

You're doing God's work, user.

Or MHTML "Save as whole page", which also can be opened by all platforms. Or "printed" later into a pdf if needed.

Just realize you are capable of anything you want to be capable of. Meditation is great, you've got to assess your priorities and rearrange them. Also realize perfection is a process. Sometimes you just have to go one day at a time. A little progress is better than no progress/regression.

Thanks user. Any suggestions for getting started on meditation? I have a bunch of books on my list about it but no idea where to start.

They just happened to be caught this time. They changed 1 sentence, which would mean a knowledgable person would have to have looked into this, as they have. With all the news released, who knows how many lies they insert? The fags who read their shit don't go to many sources, so now they become mouth pieces for propaganda, and thats all the NYT cares about.

They are desperate, just look at how they target the idiots who voted for them. I am sure right now the (((shadows))) that truly control the Democrats are trying to think of ways to get all Dems to riot and protest for free.

how do we stop this? maybe a law that forces them to not call themselves news?

These are the guys broadcasting the fake news….

globalresearch. ca/who-is-behind-fake-news-mainstream-media-use-fake-videos-and-images/5557580

and these are the (((guys))), making them up….

globalresearch. ca/cia-main-peddler-of-fake-news-newly-declassified-documents/5577160

It's really easy when you know the facts.

A-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word oh well-a bird bird bird
Bird is a word oh well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is the word oh well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word a-well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's the word now well-a
Don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody knows that the bird is a word
Oh well-a bird bird b-birds oh word well!
A-well-a ev'rybody dance about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-birds the word now when a bird bird
B-birds a word now when -a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word now well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody's talkin' a-bout the bird a-well-a bird bird
B-birds the word well papa com-a mau ma-papa
Com-a ma mau papa com-a mau mau
Papa com-a mau mau well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird bird

SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK

Here's some quotes from President Trumpstein that aren't made up:

Donald Trump Quotations (Post-Election)

"The bond between Israel and the United States runs deep, and I will ensure there is no daylight between us when I'm President."
greatagain.gov/president-elect-donald-j-trump-nominates-david-friedman-as-u-s-ambassador-to-israel-d563ae2e0034

"Look, we have to protect Israel. Israel to me is very, very important. We have to protect Israel. And I disagree with what he's [Obama] done on Israel. I listened to Secretary Kerry's speech. I think it's very unfair to Israel what happened."
youtube.com/watch?v=aUmcLzLWGgA

"The United States also reaffirmed our unbreakable bond this week, with our cherished ally Israel. It was an honor to welcome my friend, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to the White House. I affirmed to the prime minister America's commitment to working with Israel and our allies and partners toward greater security and stability. The threat of terrorism – and believe me, it is a threat – must be confronted and defeated, and we will defeat it. We share with Israel a deep conviction that we must protect all innocent human life."
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/trump-reaffirms-bond-with-cherished-ally-israel-in-weekly-address-video/2017/02/18/

"It is with a heavy heart and somber mind that we remember and honor the victims, survivors, heroes of the Holocaust. It is impossible to fully fathom the depravity and horror inflicted on innocent people by Nazi terror. Yet, we know that in the darkest hours of humanity, light shines the brightest. As we remember those who died, we are deeply grateful to those who risked their lives to save the innocent. In the name of the perished, I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good. Together, we will make love and tolerance prevalent throughout the world."
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/statement-president-international-holocaust-remembrance-day

"I love and respect Israel and its citizens. Israel and America share so many of the same values, such as freedom of speech, freedom of worship, and the importance of creating opportunities for all citizens to pursue their dreams. I look forward to strengthening the unbreakable bond between our great nations. I know very well that Israel is the one true democracy and defender of human rights in the Middle East and a beacon of hope to countless people. I believe that my administration can play a significant role in helping the parties to achieve a just, lasting peace - which must be negotiated between the parties themselves, and not imposed on them by others. Israel and the Jewish people deserve no less."
israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=37923

"President Trump has made it abundantly clear that the United States stands firmly with our ally Israel, especially in the face of terrorism. Our deeply rooted ties reflect our shared values, strategic interests, and dynamic economic and trade relationship. President Trump is making it his administration's duty to promote Israel's security in order to establish a more peaceful and prosperous Middle East. Yesterday's meeting represents a key step toward strengthening security and counterterrorism operations to protect the United States, Israel, and other nations from the growing threat of terrorism around the world. The President and the Prime Minister agree on the importance of tough sanctions and constant vigilance to ensure the safety and security of all. As Israel's largest bilateral trade partner, the United States is eager to expand its economic partnership, which is nearing $50 billion annually. President Trump reaffirms the unbreakable bond between the two nations, and together with Prime Minister Netanyahu, is finding new ways to make our alliance even stronger."
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/white-house-statement-president-trump-stands-with-israel/2017/02/17/

wtf i hate drumpf now, I'm a #hillshill now

And here's a quote from President Trumpstein's CPAC speech:

"There's one allegiance that unites us all, and that is to America. America. It's the allegiance to America. No matter our background or income or geography, we're all citizens of this blessed land, and no matter our color or the blood, color of the blood we bleed, it's the same red blood of great, great patriots. Remember great patriots. We all salute with pride the same American flag, and we all are equal, totally equal in the eyes of almighty God. We're equal."
time.com/4682023/cpac-donald-trump-speech-transcript/

(((You))) sure took your time showing up.

He's still not the biggest fan of Trump, but one step at a time. Convince him one policy/idea at a time.

Those trips say your dad will MAGA with the rest of us.

bump

The jews of this generation are not used to being under scrutiny. The whole situation is alien to them.

Once again though, illegal aliens are criminal by default, so it wouldn't surprise me that Trump is playing 256d chess here.