Destroy all humans thread

This series didn't deserve to die along with THQ.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6nynR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a shame it's sequel deviated so much from the destruction that made the first game so fun. Waaaaaaay too many stealth and infiltration missions, but at least you could possess a ninja

Fuck, if THQ didn't die this would have been a thing along with a good Battlefront 3.

Thank God that this never happened

They still got the right though, if they made something they could rekindle interest in the franchise.

First game was one of my favourites, it was way too much fun to just mess around with all of the abilities you get. Second one wasn't as good but still pretty fun, I think it's the second game that made it nearly impossible to damage enemies using telekinesis though which sucked because that was fun as fuck in the first game.

DAH2 is a better open world game than any Grand Theft Auto of the 6th gen.

I greatly enjoyed the first 2 games and especially the time when Blissk were fucking shit up in the moonbase

I never played the ones after 2. Were they shit?

Fuck that. Superior Pandemic game coming through. Better gameplay, better open world, better waifu.

fuck yeaaaaahhh

that game was awesome.

Is that meant to be a comforting thought?

We need more games with this 1950s B-movie theme to it, it's pretty cool.

This. Dropping cars on housewives and flinging cops into orbit was some of my favorite things to do in the first one. As soon as I got the second one I immediately slammed a truck on a hippy only for him to get back up and when I launched someone they landed and ran away. The game was still pretty fun but this completely killed my boner.

Oh god, the hippies.

That game shits on communism, and any pink flavour of it that I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be allowed to exist, if it were made today. Fucking top tier ideological banter, man.

Never played the Wii one but I heard it was shit. Path of the Furon was extremely mediocre. It was glitchy as hell and the story was trash.

Blame EA, not THQ. Pandemic was the group behind Destroy All Humans, as well as Mercs, Battlefront and The Saboteur.

And EA shut them down.

The Wii one is most definitely shit.

At least PotF tries to recreate concepts they couldn't accomplish in the first, thanks to the limitations of the PS2.

There is just so much fucking shit they wanted to do, man, and even when the PS2 wouldn't let them do shit, they crammed technology like fucking Kojima.

The series might not be dead, actually. Nordic Games acquired the IP when THQ blew up.
This was way back in June, but they expressed interest in doing something with the series on Twitter.
archive.is/6nynR

She looks an awful lot like the old Zoey.

They've got to get the fucking team together, man.

A shame that none of them have an age-old archive of the first game ripe for porting to Personal Computers, like that one guy had for the prototype of Half-Life. That was fucking radical, man.

PotF was only "shit" because they fucking had to rush it out the door.

I mean, at least it got the actual VA's back, but yeah, every game had SO much shit you could do, it was wonderful.

I liked 2 the most, even if telikinesis was toned down because of the ability to perma hijack, as well as abduct people

Loved it, I hope they re-touch the idea if they make another one.

There's so much fucking shit you can find in each "level", as well. From NPCs conversing, to entirely unique characters that you don't even bump into, like the air-force chief, or the hidden communists that I am still finding, to this day.

I'm sure there's one in the woods

I miss this game

It started my anal probing fetish

Those fucking Swedes need to get off their asses already and make this and Darksiders 3. Too bad they're probably just going to hoard them, maybe make a remaster or two and probably don't have the money or ability to get appropriate funding anyway.

Just knowing there is still hope makes me feel good

Didn't this game have a robot basketball player or something? I think I played this at a store a decade ago

>Only have a potato laptop that's barely functional as it is, trying to emulate anything would result in shrapnel flying in my face

Is there a point to life or am I just here to suffer?

Just tell everyone your fucking sob-story, already.

You seem upset for some reason

Shit I played that games for years before I finally got bored with it. Too bad there isn't any good monster fighting games anymore.

What crawled up your ass?

I enjoyed this game

Yeah, it appears I was thinking about Agamo's special move

Then quit baiting for pity, and man up, faggot.

Someone fucking stole my copy. Only game my mother & I would play together too.

Well it's not like there is anything stopping people from making another game like it. Ayy Lmaos are pretty much public domain.

Was she good at it?

it's like $5 on a PSN flash sale right now user

It was a lot more than just "ayy lmaos", user.

It was a good game.