Police Winnin use their position to kill white men

Police Winnin use their position to kill white men

case in point is video related, where a police wimmin tazes an old dude and when he's unable to move, shoots him twice in the back. That's fucking intentional murder. No one can tell me she didn't enjoy it to the fullest.

She gets fired, but all charges dropped + 120k severance package.

Her name is Lisa Mearkle.

it doesn't look like he got shot in the back at all

I've never seen a woman in a position of power that didn't abuse that position of power. stronk indypendynt womyn need to be gassed

Looks like attempted murder to me if the guy didnt die
Guy was literally on the ground and being tazed yet she felt it was acceptable to fire a gun twice at him, not sure where as the gun wasn't given a good view whilst she fired it
She should have been charged with something
Also did the guy actually die?

This is why I hate feminist action hero heroines such as Revy, the dykes from Gunbuster or the autistic "riot chan" maymay and the like. They push the idea that women can be trusted with the responsibility that is wielding power. They glamorize and sexualise what is for all intents and purposes is a bad fucking idea. Fucking beta male cucks, women both fictional and real belong in the kitchen.

He died.

I don't know how new this is in terms of news, but if it's recent, why not spam it/show it to people of higher authority. Do what a leftist would do, try and seek "justice" (Except in our case it usually is some form of true justice).

This is an old case. Yes he died and the cunt claimed to be the real victim. The jurors should be hung along side the wench.

fucking destroy her.

/baph/ is dead and feminism's enablers are still a golden cow in politics. Honestly wish Trump would be more patriarchal.

Ok just looked this up, happened months ago so it might be a slide thread
Also the guy Died

http:// ==www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2015/11/i_was_charged_for_political_re.html==
Supposedly she was scared that he might have a weapon that he decided not to use whilst being tazed or before she tazed him so she shot him in the back to killShe was acquitted for everything including manslaughter and was given a $120000 severance
Op also fucked up, She wasn't fired, she resigned http ==://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/01/lisa_mearkle_hummelstown_kassi.html==
Makes it look better on her resume

tbh this isnt new, the law has always gone easy on policemen in almost every country on earth, when in fact the more moral thing to do is go harder
This is simply due to corruption

Unless the victim's black.

What do you think would happen if a white, female officer shot an unarmed nigger? Would probably cause a rift between the wymmen and the chimps. Wonder where the nigresses would stand

Heil

If they victim was black and she was a he, they would throw him to the hounds because the media would actually dig into them
But instead the media decided it was better to have FAKE NEWS

The real issue is that the police shouldn't be called for civil matters, but they are called every day because people are so atomized they don't have a family/community group which keeps them from doing over-the-top retarded bullshit. The over legislation of everyday life combined with the atomization of society is to blame.

Its not just a family/community group they lack, its self control

Any PA anons willing to pay her a visit?

Just fucking kill yourself, FBI, you god damn worthless fucking niggers.

Absolutely disgusting, the vaginal jew will be returned to its rightful place and not LARPing as a man in a position of power.

That's the problem with anyone not white and male in power positions, they have no idea how to wield it and have no overarching intent toward greatness, selflessness and no sense of a greater cause. Tokens will always be self harming dullards and an outright danger to society.

Shit makes me livid. She gives no fucks about the dead man.

KIKE
I
K
E

She has no reason to give any fucks. She was given cart-blac leway to be let off after murdering an man. There is 0 fucking reason she shouldn't be in prison right fucking now, anything else showcases nothing but corruption and intent upon all in uniform as complicit.

See this guy? He shows the way.

But we have become such cowards that this faggot has expressed the default excuse not to exact judgment and judicial use of force and retribution upon corruption and murder when the courts fail.

You all just watched an man get executed. And his murderer get off free. You or your family can easily be next. And it is your fault. This is also why Trump will fail you in your dreams of a future for you and your families. One man is never enough no matter his position even if he desires nothing else in the world but to live up to your dreams. These killers will not step forward to assist him for they fear neither him, nor you. He will be gone in 8 years or less and they will be utterly free to run full bore into their future plans for genocide. They have no reason to stop. You refused to stand before you were backed into a corner, and so you will end up like this rotting worthless piece of flesh. White men mean nothing when dead.

IP hopping FBI retards.

This isn't even close to what I said either, you're straw manning so fucking hard then you follow it up with exposing yourself.

Daily reminder that the police is not our friend. They like to kill us and will often side with the mudslimes/shitskins against us.

I don't need to hop around you fucking coward.

Don't fucking do a thing. That is all that is required of you while you larp about being something you clearly are not. White men didn't accomplish what we have by talking about what it, we saw something and did it.

But you know what people like you are? You are like the shitskinns. Cowed by fear or jealously trying to pull the smart and strong back down into your little bucket of self loathing and despair so you can pretend you are not nearly as bad as you are.

She murdered a man clear as day.
She didn't get punished in any way by the system, it actually REWARDED her.
There is now no possible legal restitution to ensure such does not happen again.

There is nothing to argue here. You either take it like a bitch cowering in the corner or you stand up. Pick an option.

>telling your enemies what you're going to do before you do it
I knew you'd use that IP though, you fucked up the other one in this thread already.

Well, there are things you 'can' do right? I mean, what about just giving cases like this widespread attention? Make a large amount of people see it, social media, etc?
I mean, posting about it on here isn't going to do anything, right? We all know it's fucked up.
What about somehow making a lot of 'normal' people see the video, and what the result was, and getting people to react, having a ton of other people in 'groups' (comment sections/facebook groups, maybe?) and of course they should be outraged.
Something like an in-person protest would be fantastic, but of course I could never suggest that for obvious reasons, except maybe an armed protest with enough people it couldn't be shut down easily, like Bundy Ranch situation was (obvious bad idea also, risking being called FBI here)
So maybe just social media/awareness? Try to get some (god forbid) E-celebs aware and pissed off about it?
If only groups that cared about police brutality against certain protected classes were actually tolerant and inclusive, and would get their protected-class-asses out there and protest over an actual travesty, for once?