ALERT: ZIM ZAM INTERVIEW HAPPENING IN 2 HOURS

Happening 2 hours according to WeSearchr's Gab account

Link to post questions etc: archive.is/WAajt

I like that top question right now. But maybe I want him to give Holla Forums a shoutout.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QiSr_nwUuT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder if he voted for Trump.

Somebody donate $25 to ask him if he voted Trump, you'll get #1 priority

Somone ask him Asuka or Rei?

Never 4get

Does he have to go back, Holla Forums?
Does he also have to be gassed because his last name?

He killed a nog and loves America, his sin of being a beaner is absolved.

This man is what Hitler would have called an Honorary Aryan, he can stay.

his green card has been paid for with lulz

Yes he has

I disagree, he must go back and make Mexico great again.

Absolutely honorary. Zim can live out his days as long as he doesn't go near white women or have children.

When Twitter banned Zimmerman is when I finally dropped the shitty site for good.
You don't just fucking ban the Zim-Zam.

4U

was about to post this

Reminder that this also happened

I FUCKING MISSED THESE, SO GOOD.

LITERALLY CALLING THEM DINDUS HAHAHA

It's funny because her testimony actually proved Zimmerman innocent, and the jury saw that.

Fuck lads, Zim always makes me nostalgic. Can't wait for the next happening this good.

#TrayvonMartin trending on Twitter right now. A whole lot of "He wuz a gud boi he dindu nuffin wrong."

SO FUCKING GOOD

>PRECIOUS

MFW I JUST REALIZED

He needs to go back and make Peru great again with more anti-commie genocide than Fujimori

If anyone has a twatter feel free to troll niggers and post salt.

kek

I never knew he posted that. What a fucking hero.

Has it really been that long?
'Time to get comfy.

Yes, he does. He's a nigger/mestizo/Jew mongrel. He's also a fucking loose cannon. The only good thing he did was put down Trayvon Martin. Everything else about Zimmerman is degenerate.

His paintings aren't too bad.
I wish he'd paint more.

the shooting, yes, but the trial isn't 4 years just yet.

(Checked)
Already on it

Godspeed.

I read there will be a livestream. On the wesearchr youtube I don't see a link, even though it's supposed to start in 20min or something. Does anyone know where we can watch it?

This.
Where can we find the interview?

Guys? Anyone found it?

Nah, looked on their gab page, nothing. If this is really happening they need better promo.

(check'd)
I can't find shit.

Is this happening or what?

Don't think so. This sucks. Fuggit I'm outta here.

Fuck it.

any luck? Ive been searching for the last half hour, nothing.

Still nothing? Gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=QiSr_nwUuT0

Only video I could find.

Oh man, that's disappointing.

KInd of lame so far. George does not appear to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

Webm

Can it be…?

He's the only one who can stay.
:^)

One of the biggest regrets of my Internet career is missing spending the Zimmerman trial with Holla Forums. After 4chon /new/ went to shit, I'd quit image boards for awhile, until I was made aware of Holla Forums. Please share me your archives and memes

I wonder if ZimZam will go on Rogan after this. It would be much better if he gets high and drinks with that idiot because doing that really gets a lot of answers out of people.

Oh man that pic had me in hysterics

Oh man, I watched the entire trial back when I was an insufferable SJW, fully aboard the "he dindu nuffin'!" train.

Over the last 4 years I've red pilled hard, what I wouldn't give to re-watch it all over with my new outlook.

Seeing them put Trayvon's illiterate mumbling sheboon friend on the chair for no other reason than to showcase the true nature of niggers. Being able to celebrate the verdict.

Must have been nice to be red pilled during that time.

someone ask him if he still practices

Zimmerman comes from germany and Zim may be a spaniard.

It felt good man. Crazy to think that here you are on Holla Forums when during Zimtrial you would have hated us. Aside from Jaffa Calling, we also fed intel to the O'Mara that Jabba the Hutt committed perjury when she lied about not signing a petition to prosecute the killer of TrayTray, leading to him calling her out in court on it.

related image was one of the greatest moments in Holla Forums history.

he showed his power lvl a few times with Holla Forums references.

He's one of the very few non-whites that can be accepted in any way into a white community. His actions have absolved him of his unfortunate birth.

Until Trump's campaign, I honestly thought we would never see more memes than zimzam ones.

(checked)

Four years on the hivemind stands strong.

the bullseye should be off center over his heart lol

kek, that jew is proficient in our language

Ask him how he feels about being a hero to the Hispanic community. Just to make liberals butthurt. They can't touch or flimflam this dude lmao

This. Needs to be centered on the chest and a small target on the head as well. Just for practice though, wouldn't waste shots trying to score a headshot in real life not until they're already on the ground anyway

Do you really need to wonder? After Obama personally tried to kill him?

Let's relive the magic all over again

Where does the time go?

Post these paintings

The jews stole it from us, like everything else. We were supposed to have fun lives, Jews stole our fun and gave us struggle in its place. Time flies when youre combating white genocide.

Well, I cant do shit in paint. I tried to combine the no fun meme with a jew head, but I could only get it with a giant white box around it even with free form selection of just the head.

The day of the verdict I was playing FIFA and a scout from Switzerland came back with a young player by the name of Innocent Zimmerman. The youth players are named by randomly selecting a first and last name from the database of all names which are used by existing players of that country. Switzerland is one country which uses plenty of 'citizens' of dubious ethnic origin in their national team, so there were plenty of Turkish, Albanian, Nigerian and others to choose from. The first name had come from Innocent Emeghara (pictured). Fortunately it was a good omen for the Zim Zam.

I only have the one, but I have a few bonus pictures for you.

Ethnic Kekistanis don't get gassed.

We should establish George Zimmerman Day; a day for celebrating the contribution that individuals make to their communities through vigilance and being tough on crime.

He's a jew. If his father was actually white, he would be in prison right now.

His father is a jew.

>>>/cuckchan/

I love you guys

Are you just assuming this because of his name? I can't seem to find anything that says his father's a jew.

>tfw 20 years old