Someone buy this man a beer!

Someone buy this man a beer!

To this jew? Good one.

Not our guy

Just name the ones kiddy diddling you, you fucking flaming faggot!

Fuck off

It's David Geffen.

Everyone knows it's ((((David Geffen))) but they won't say since Geffen has 6 trillion dollars and is close friends with (((Steven Spielberg))).

It's an open secret in Hollywood like Weinstein was.

Getting raped by your fellow kikes at 14 will do that do you, Jews jew other Jews if they can.

t. roastie

Big Harv will rise again stronger than ever

user can I fuck you

No, my good friend.

i wonder if getting caught is part of his master plan?

Big Harv is literally done

What is this fag waiting for? If he knows the identity of child abusers he has a duty to bring that information to light, not only so the abusers can be punished but also to prevent further abuse.

i'm often astounded at how far some anons will take the contrarian meme

Never announce you have a plan in the works. Corey is just asking to get suicided. Hope he has a bodyguard starting forever ago.

Fuck off with your meme name.

He's probably just doing it for attention. He's been doing the same thing for years with zero results while acting like his life is in danger. If he really wants to do something and if he's already in danger anyway he should name names and stop dilly daddling.

He probably doesn't want to suicide with 2 bullets to the back of the head.

fuk off back to Holla Forums, you worthless cuckold

If he knows anything damning but is too afraid to say it he should just shut the fuck entirely instead of dealing with half measures that obviously dont do anything.

This. What does he have to lose at this rate? He doesn't have a career for them to ruin and I doubt they can have him killed. If they could do that, they'd have done it by now.

He has kids.

I heard the statute of limitations has run out, so at this point he can't do shit, and if he accuses anyone specifically, he'd be vulnerable to all sorts of legal hell.

It's pretty obvious that the only way society will see justice against the Hollywood Jews is with the noose.

So? Why not do everyone a favour and shoot the bastards.

Oohhh, he shouldn't have tweeted that third tweet. They're gonna suicide him before he lets the cat out of the bag.