The Republican Party put up a public survey to get the opinions on what Trump should talk about at the debate...

The Republican Party put up a public survey to get the opinions on what Trump should talk about at the debate. Lets fuck it up for them.

gop.com/DEBATE-PREP-SURVEY/

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7577350.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls no

we gotta

So which choices guarantee the most drama?
3. Attacking Hillary’s policies
4. - 28. Yes
29. Too liberal or Too moderate
Good choices or bad?

this is low energy, even for you faggots.

Sorry, we're too busy arguing over stupid shit that happened 80 years ago

Don't you faggots have something better to do?

Like jerk off to banksy or something?

are you honestly on a chan asking if people have better things to do?

lots of butthurt Holla Forumstards in this thread

Why would I shit up the surveys of the only candidate opposing the absolute nightmare that would be Clinton as president? You goddamn idiot, stop assuming supporting B████ before automatically means opposing everyone else forever, and then grow the fuck up and get out with this inane Holla Forums horseshit

i don't support anyone pal ol buddy ol nigger

Chill down autismo.
It's a poll with questions made by the Trump committee itself. It's impossible to 'fuck it up'.

What should we vote on or type in (Optional)

sure thing, 🍀🍀🍀friend🍀🍀🍀

The survey is clever because the last 20 or so questions is basically anti-Hillary propaganda. Independent voters who don't follow US politics that much but are still interested in this survey will learn a lot about Hillary's faults.

Ask them why they're afraid to debate Stein and Johnson.

i always type retarded shit in the optional category. usually shit prompting suicide or communism

kek, it asks for money after you complete the thing

Fucking kek
He really wants to be like B████ senpai, doesn't he?

nice

Russian missile strike just killed 30 Israeli Intelligence Agents in Aleppo, Syria. Why were those agenta there in the first place?

Lol. I meant *agents, not 'agenta'.

Good infographs:

Ya'll know the kikes will never let you have real communism, right?

We're all kikes here, pal.

Can confirm. Am a Kike.

pick one.

You can cherrypick all you'd like, but nothing you post will ever change the fact that Trump's base is overwhelmingly male and elderly. Twice as many young people support Shillary over Trump (60% vs. 30%) and with male/female it's similar, with only 35% of women supporting him.

In the primaries, young people and women supported the other Republican candidates over him. Really, the only conclusion you're supporting with these images is that young women who support Trump are likelier to be the kind of women who would pose for images like these.

There was a trend where girls would wear MAGA apparel as a joke.

this goes to show just how many Holla Forumstards lurk this board

No I actually am a Kike. This one Holla Forumsyp I know accused me of being a Marxist because it was tired to me ethnic identity.

which Holla Forumstards took to mean that trump was popular with young hot chicks because they have no grasp of statistics

I feel we already knew this, but it's nice to have confirmation I guess.

2. Loyalty to Israel and the Jewish people. This will get hilarious results on Holla Forums
3. Defend his own agenda. He will struggle with this.
4. Other: Hillary Cunton
6. Yes everyone knows coal mining is dangerous
7. Yes !!!! the foundation he donated to plus he also has his own issues with his "charity"
9. Other: Tell a big lie to counter her
20. Other: Explain who he wants to go to war with
21. Talk about black crime being high
26. No
29. Too moderate
30. Third party candidates should be allowed to take part in the debate, they dislike Hillary and could add a lot to discussion. Try to let them in.

Send?

lmao good one

8ch.net/pol/res/7577350.html

Ah we think alike

Are you triggered?

How's it gonna feel for you cucks when America is made great again?
I bet you'll hate it.

I sent three of these by now

Trump voters having a meltdown…

thanks for keeping the thread bumped fam

Shall we put racist questions?

Trump will get BTFO

Can the Mods on this board come by quicker?

Put "gas the kikes" for every optional sections

Only about blacks not mexicans

Maybe get him to talk shit about Chinese immigrants.

I wrote giving a quote from our founding fathers would be good then gave a quote from Hitler.

I told him to throw water on Hilary to see if she melts.

Now I told him to whip his dick out in front of Hillary… help im having too much fun with this.

I want reddit to leave

Nope everyone is just fucking with both of them. I submitted at least 20 forms telling him to try to get third parties involved.

Pure cancer

This is pretty much a push poll.

If somebody hasn't already, somebody needs to tell Holla Forums about this. It seems like something they might enjoy dicking with.

Go with abortion, that'll drive away moderates. Also $19 trillion deficit. Try to maybe push for more Pepe references too.

Your resistance is only making me harder

Shitposting their stormniggardry on unrelated threads? Oh wait, that's you.

Elder of Zion here, stop letting the goyim know, this Sri Lankan basketweaving guestbook is literally all that stands between our global gonspiracy achieving world domination :^)

nice

Rules 1 and fucking 2.

CIA: Dr. Pavel, I'm with the CIA.
Militia: He wasn't alone.
CIA: You don't get to bring friends.
Dr. Pavel: They're not my friends.
Militia: Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
CIA: And why would I want them?
Militia: They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man..
CIA: Bane??! …… Get them on board, I'll call it in
[INSIDE PLANE]
CIA: The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
[PLANE DOOR OPENS]
CIA: First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!!!
CIA: Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel? [No answer, gun fire past head out open door] He didn't fly so well! [Pulls guy back in to plane] Who wants to try next? Tell me about Bane!! Why does he wear the mask!?! A lot of loyalty for a hired gun!!
BANE: [Still has black hood on] Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
CIA: At least you can talk. Who are you?
BANE: It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
[CIA SLOWLY TAKES OFF HOOD]
BANE: No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.
CIA: If I pull that off would you die.
BANE: It would be extreamly painful….
CIA: You're a big guy!
BANE: For you!
CIA: Was getting caught part of your plan?
BANE: Of course….. Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what he told you about us.
Dr. Pavel: Nothing! I said nothing!!!
CIA: Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
CIA Operative: Sir!
CIA: Now whats the next STEP in your master plane?!
BANE: Crashing this plane!……..With no survivors!
[FIGHTING ON PLANE, OUTSIDE MERCENARIES ARE SHOOTING IN TO THE CABIN, BANE PUNCH'S CIA IN THE FACE AND KNOCKS HIM OUT. HOOK SMALL PLANE UP TO THE CARGO PLANE AND BEGIN TO PULL IT VERTICAL. BLOW THE TAIL OFF OF THE NOW VERTICAL PLANE. TWO MERCENARIES COME IN WITH A BODY BAG, OPEN BODY BAG AND PULL OUT BLOOD TRANSFUSION TUBING AND BANE GRABS DR. PAVEL AND HOLDS HIM WITH ONE ARM WHILE HE INSERTS THE NEEDLE IN HIS ARM. BLOOD FLOWS IN TO THE BODY IN THE BODY BAG WHILE A MAN PUMPS THE DEAD MANS HEART AND PAVEL IS STRUGGLING. BANE HOOKS THE DR UP TO A HARNESS, ONE OF THE MEN THAT WAS BROUGHT ON THE PLANE WITH BANE BEGINS TO HOOK UP TO ANOTHER HARNESS.]
BANE: NO (Puts his arm on man's shoulder) They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
FOLLOWER: We started a fire?
BANE: The fire rises!
[DR. PAVEL IS SCREAMING]
BANE: Calm down Doctor. Now's not the time for fear. That comes later!!!
[BANE PRESSES DOWN ON A TRIGGER SWITCH AND THE PLANE FALLS FROM AROUND THEM AND THEY ARE BEING PULLED BY THE CARGO PLANE.]

Militia: They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man..
[INSIDE PLANE]
CIA: The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
[PLANE DOOR OPENS]
CIA: Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel? [No answer, gun fire past head out open door] He didn't fly so well! [Pulls guy back in to plane] Who wants to try next? Tell me about Bane!! Why does he wear the mask!?! A lot of loyalty for a hired gun!!
BANE: [Still has black hood on] Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
BANE: Of course….. Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what he told you about us.
[FIGHTING ON PLANE, OUTSIDE MERCENARIES ARE SHOOTING IN TO THE CABIN, BANE PUNCH'S CIA IN THE FACE AND KNOCKS HIM OUT. HOOK SMALL PLANE UP TO THE CARGO PLANE AND BEGIN TO PULL IT VERTICAL. BLOW THE TAIL OFF OF THE NOW VERTICAL PLANE. TWO MERCENARIES COME IN WITH A BODY BAG, OPEN BODY BAG AND PULL OUT BLOOD TRANSFUSION TUBING AND BANE GRABS DR. PAVEL AND HOLDS HIM WITH ONE ARM WHILE HE INSERTS THE NEEDLE IN HIS ARM. BLOOD FLOWS IN TO THE BODY IN THE BODY BAG WHILE A MAN PUMPS THE DEAD MANS HEART AND PAVEL IS STRUGGLING. BANE HOOKS THE DR UP TO A HARNESS, ONE OF THE MEN THAT WAS BROUGHT ON THE PLANE WITH BANE BEGINS TO HOOK UP TO ANOTHER HARNESS.]
BANE: NO (Puts his arm on man's shoulder) They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
[DR. PAVEL IS SCREAMING]
[BANE PRESSES DOWN ON A TRIGGER SWITCH AND THE PLANE FALLS FROM AROUND THEM AND THEY ARE BEING PULLED BY THE CARGO PLANE.]

[INSIDE PLANE]
[PLANE DOOR OPENS]
[DR. PAVEL IS SCREAMING]

job security is bad