Bad design choices

forced walking and in game cutscenes

nothing hurts replay value quite like those

I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD

What is Manhunt

And Dark Corners Of The Earth.
Now that you mention it Manhunt was worse due to the high difficulty and shit shooting controls though.

if you were retarded

OP.

IIRC the aiming was extremely twitchy and the game had a lock on system (on the pc).

still all you have to do in manhunt is hide behind things and popout, abuse the autoaim, headshot, rinse repeat.

That's kind of hard in the final level when there's like 100 enemies with assault rifles who just charge straight up to you. The subway level was also a nightmare.

Guess the following:

Duke Nukem Forever.

Every bioware title.

Splinter cell, every mgs.

OP, I'm a big fan of Manhunt, bigger fan of the second in particular.

But for the love of god, please don't be so fucking stupid as to think either of them have fantastic stealth. Kill yourself.

Lemme guess, the first is Saints' Row 4.

He didn't say it was Manhunt, he said it was Dark Corners of the Earth

Level scaling

(checked)

I think 3 iw uncommon time wor whatever that one tumblr rpg maker game is.

Is that guy trying to be ironc or just a plain asshole and retard?

Meatgating is better than level scaling. It gives a clear sense of progression from area to area as opposed to turning the landscape into a homogeneous snoozefest.

His shtick is to be as verbose as possible in order to sound smart. He's a massive casual who just regurgitates popular opinions and acts like he has had them for years while also being contrarian at times.

So, the average normalfag "gamer"?

wordy asshole but occasionally he's right

Broken clock

Yes.

This isn't about Sleeping Dogs, is it? Just bought it, and it's been fucking great so far.

It doesn't turn to shit, does it?

Has this ever happened?

The firearms become a lot more prevalent but there's still a lot of hand to hand combat though.