cinemassacre.com/2012/01/06/mrs-nerd-speaks/
archive.is/SeqMp
youtu.be/UujtfN7hCdo
translate.google.com/#no/en/feig
twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/705540543628120068
archive.is/tNE6C
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They always attack easy targets. Also
I guess he wants to make avgn more money.

This guy is a faggot.

he's just bitter than his wife is dead

He looks like that fucking faggot from Apollo Justice

and nothing of value was lost

How is he getting burnt at the stake?

The vocal SJW minority is attempting to drown him in salt.

why was he a cuck in the first place? I thought was a nice guy

Holy shit, my sides. These people are still mad about Gamergate and even cut social ties because of it. Fucking cultists, man.

Does he even read twitter

The "Mineycrafta" guy is trying to take over his channel.

Twitter is for normalfags. Why would anyone pay attention to that noise

It's okay, I didn't want to live anyways, good bye anons

but that's not really cuckish, Mike just makes more content I think

cinemassacre.com/2012/01/06/mrs-nerd-speaks/

user i'm sorry

oh, jeez what a bitch

Him being a cuck has nothing to do with Mike, it's his wife that's cucking him.

Did that bitch pretty much just say "I've got a vagina so you should hire me"? The hell mate, this times are fucking bizarre.

After that post, he allowed his wife to fill his shitty ass movie with everything from radical feminism to forced token black actors, to straight up cucking in the end.

The girl and his character are supposed to fall in love at the end, but out of nowhere he forces the black guy to kiss her even though they never showed any interest in each other.

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

What the fuck is happening in that picture ?

Kung Pow! the anime.

I feel terrible for laughing at that hysterically.

Hes a humble decent guy with shit taste in vidya, alright taste in movies that got into the internet spotlight by doing a viral video and got a following of hipster retro fags soon after.
Made his lifelong dream of making a movie true by begging for it to his fans, movie sucked and got changed by his wife in the name of "diversity", hence the cuck accusations.

Hes driven the AVGN thing to the ground right now, but he still makes good content whe he isnt being a pseudo intellectual cuntfuck when hes as dumb as a rock regarding many things.

TO LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

Get the fuck out of here mineycrafta mike

SHEEEEEEEEEEET

How do the type of people who get this upset at minor opinions even function in society?

they don't.

Ill see you at school tomorrow fucker

You guys are alright, dont go to school tomorrow

i don't want to know

What a fucking whore. She ruined his damn dream of making a movie the way he wanted. IT WAS HIS MOVIE NOT HERS!

Fucking Jew whore.

Bring it bitch it'll be like columbine all over again.

this is turning into a LOL thread
his fat ass must be sweating being separated from his fedora for so long

Btw. Here's an actual quote from the director of the film.

archive.is/SeqMp

all of my keks

faraci is so pathetic I'm pretty sure that for people who are more OCD about movies than games he's their Anthony Burch

This twatter guy looks an awful like a guy I know from my local church.

no way in hell that guy goes to church. he looks like the kind of faggot that you would have to drag kicking and screaming to get out the door before noon.

More like fag amirite?

youtu.be/UujtfN7hCdo

translate.google.com/#no/en/feig

typical goonspeak. bet you ten bucks she browses SRS.

He finally went back to the past To stop letting black men fuck his wife in th ASS

James Rolf joining Redlettermedia when?

What novel idea.

FaggotFist has been doing for year except that doesn't admit that.

I can't imagine the salt explosion when this finally releases

Ayo, hol' up fampais
wasn't there an outcry by the regressives, because the niggres is not a quantum rocket biology chemistry super scientist, so the movie would be bad?
isn't that the same kind of pre-emptive bias these fucking hypocrites accuse him of?

it was likely just a viral marketing push.

meanwhile

twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/705540543628120068

He's gonna take you back to the past..

Just another case of the loud social keyboard warrior minority getting blown the fuck out. Nothing more to see here.

archive.is/tNE6C

that's hilarious

Glass houses, son.

I kek'd

I'm fucking dying

Yeah, I really, really wonder how the movie would have turned out if it wasn't for that bitch's existence. Sadly, we will never know. I do think it would have, at least, be something nice and not the crap we end up getting.

If you watch his Lloyd Kaufman Interview, they both talk about making movies the way the movie maker wants, not how the corporations want.

Isn't it ironic?

It's a vocal minority, as always.

I'm amazed at the reaction AVGN got for such a reasonable video.

Guys go to the comments on the video and look at the Tyler Street guy. He's having a full blown mental breakdown white knighting the movie.

Star Trek 5 is the whale one right, nigga that was the best one, it was just a episode of old show made to last an hour and a half which is miles better then the edgy shit in the other movies.

When you see a comment and it for a second that people aren't retarded, youtube ATM currently has a better discussion going then Twitter.

Amazing, you can clearly see none of them have watched the video.

JIM-SENPAI

I life long enough for James fucking Rolfe getting attention from Holla Forums for refusing to watch a shit movie. What a time to be alive.

They just artificially create a controversial story so ghostbusters can get free advertising on twitter.

All those washed up e-celebs are just try to bank in on the fame.

Let's home avgn could find a way monetize these influx of haters.

← sickest burn of Nostalgia Cunt right here

Holla Forums - Video Games

What? Where?

I'm more of the theory it was co-director Kevin "I don't know how to hold an N64 controller" Flynn who ruined I actually like it his movie. He's the one who convinced Rolfe to film in LA, absolutely decimating the budget, for example. I wouldn't be surprised if he also encouraged some of the more "hollywood" aspects in the film.

Also, I do believe the explanation that the black guy was a legit choice due to Mike being a shit-tier actor and James picking the best actor he could get his hands on. He wanted his film to be professional, and the kid from The Bernie Mac Show was as professional as he could get. Plus Mike did need the time to make Mineycrafta videos while James was away.