New US Civil War being planned?

Let us pretend that the cuckifornians vote to leave the union and put some numbers to it.

The Confederacy had a population of 9 million. California a bit over 38 million. That makes the loss of California more than 4 times the size of the loss had the Confederates won.

GDP was not calculated back then but we can assume that the agriculture, land and other natural resources of the South would amount to at least the loss of California compared to the GDP of the rest of the Union.

The main tension that we're thought today (even though it was just partly the issue) was the race question. We're seeing the same now where the session of California is mainly driven under the banner of racism and "evil white men".

So what do you think Holla Forums is this some jew tricks in action or are these the Dems once again trying to solidify their power through war for the next century?

Ps. I'm a eurofag so if I got some facts wrong I apologise.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vLqLp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why should there be a war over California? Let the faggots leave, we don't want them.

A civil war against California would not be a war. This time the south would be on the union's side. What do you think some San Fran hipster's odds would be against a southern good ol' boy?

California ain't going anywhere. Half of their population would starve and die without federal gibs. Shit, Jerry Brown was asking for federal aid over that busted dam that was supposed to destroy the homes of thousands.

Or a Midwesterner who goes hunting every year…

If California secedes, they would still be required to pay back their debts to the other respective state and federal creditors. It's a shit ton of money.

So naturally, California will attempt to issue their own currency to try and curb their debt obligations. However, due to their massive welfare and infrastructure demands, their new currency will quickly hyperinflate and they'll have tax rates much higher than they have now.

Within 10 years, they'll be completely bust or will just get invaded by another country.

fpbp

sage

The war wouldn't last long.The gun owners would destroy those fruity asses swinging bongs and dildos

You make it sound as if the entire US would act united against Cucklifornia. In reality there would be most likely rebellions across the entire US in liberalbig cities and universities.

You must be new here.

They'd be fighting both.

If cuckifornia goes, you can bet they won't want to do it unilaterally. They'll try to get Oregon, Washington, and possibly New Mexico and Arizona to go with them. The way I see this happening would be Gov. Brown finally going off his rocker and using the California NG and SDF to quickly seize all federal military infrastructure There's a lot of it, including a massive armory in northern California and trying to get other states to go along with him. Popular demand in coastal Washington and Oregon could result in attempted secession, though less likely as California. Eastern Oregon and Washington is still populated with working class rural whites who usually support Trump, so there'd be an exodus east from those states if the governor and NG suddenly decided they were just going to do whatever they want and take over the state. Nevada would be chaotic and Arizona would be split. If their attempts at military seizure were successful, they do two things: begin conscription and run to Mexico and China for help. This would coincidence with massive riots and rebellions in major US cities and universities, in which militarized police will come in handy. The south will be a mess, there'd be lots of conflict. The northeast also becomes an issue, in which northeastern states may try to secede or try to join canada. Mexico would likely send aid and troops to the southwest to help with secession, and Texas would be in chaos as it's Hispanic majority will certainly try to side with Mexico. Mexico will also began China for military aid, mostly for tanks and jets, something they lack currently.

There will be a second Civil War, but it'll be between the urban areas and the rural ones, not the North/South or California/The rest of the Union.

There are literally millions of us in California that will kill the secessionists. The secessionists are mostly shitty beaner kids, fags, and women. It won't be much of a fight.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah he could seize it for all of 3 hours before 1st Special Forces Group and the 2nd Ranger Battalion stationed at Fort Lewis in Washington drive down the PCH and kick his shit in. Not to mention all the SEAL Teams that would wreak havoc on any Naval Installation they tried to seize (which are also full of Marines by the way, not just tubby enlisted Navy cooks and electricians)

1. If the Jews, Leftists, and Mexican migrants in California can take over the State charter and get the government to secede, it will leave the United States in disarray. California is an important part of the American economy, with major industry, ports, and other infrastructure.

2. California will then quickly be forced by cultural and economic reality to join with Mexico. This will obviate how the 'immigration issue' has really been a hostile ideological/racial takeover of territory, giving the remaining US reason enough to go to war with Mexico.

3. Mexico will recognize that before the broader population of the US does, and will preemptively strike the US, while our Nation is weak and recovering. A major swath of America will fall to Mexico: Arizona, New Mexico, and parts of Utah, Nevada, Colorado, and Texas. Mexico will attack the US because it has to. There will be no other option.

If California secedes, there will be war.

we nuke mexico

If California secedes, we nuke Mexico.

agreed.

The rogue NGs and Mexicans would attempt an offensive in the southwest but will likely get beaten back hard, as Trump will get to mobilize the US for total war. Youd have industry cranking out weapons and every man woman and child doing something similar to WW2. Police can handle the major cities and internment camps will likely be built. The National guards from loyal states would be mobilized and a draft would be started. The Canadians would consider intervention but would likely only accept "refugees" from the US. If they did Alaskan units and Continental units would very well cut Canada in half, Canada only has around 8 million people available for service which is why unless the Trudeau decides to commit the ultimate virtue signal and enter a losing war for the sake of progressivism, I doubt the Canadians would intervene in such a scenario
The Mexicans would likely get all kinds of aid from other countries Iran, NK, Germany, Canada, Saudis, a big long list most likely and would try to get as many Hispanics in America to rebel/join the Mexican effort. Eventually the war effort falls apart for Mexico because of both an inferior navy and better strategic positioning for the US in the Gulf of Mexico. In the end, Trump's side wins due to better military infrastructure, strategic positioning and not needing to rely on foreign aid and production, and California's alliance falls apart thanks to logistics and attrition. There'd be anti secession guerillas in the seccesiont coalition and the infrastructure in the secessionist states would eventually collapse. It'd be a US/Trump win quite easily.

I said they'd try, not necessarily succeed. If it were hypothetically successful, it'd be very bad for the Trump government short term.

cali can not and will not secede. They do not have the military strength or the ability to provide for themselves.

A better scenario:
When California secedes, do not allow it join with other Nations under threat of nuclear apocalypse. Extract from the State anyone who isn't Jewish, Leftist, or Mexican.
California will then exist as a Leftist paradise for about three or four years before the infrastructure and government fails. Then, when it's become an utter shithole, walk back in and reclaim it.

No. This isn't WW2. The Jewish media will obstruct that at every turn. A popular uprising will ensue, Jews, Leftists, and brown skins vs. conservative white America. We will be embroiled in a civil war, some fighting for the impossible Jewish ideal, most fighting for their skins, and some fighting for the Nation. Factions will naturally develop along racial lines as our social systems break down. It's the end of the U.S.

4 yrs left.

Trudeau

I'm sure we would end up with Twice the number of syrian refuges as before somehow.

As for what would happen, I would be more concerned about texas, the south and the NE/Original Colonies splitting then anything. If people are convinced america is gonna balkanize there is a big incentive to jump first and ask questions like "What could the jews possibly benefit out of this" later.

As for what canada would do, im sure join the cali bastards under the virtue signalling clause of low t's hairdo. Of course this is the first time a G-8 country has balkanized so canada will be neutered first by 30k army strong and then BC trying to form Cascadia at the same time as commieformia (or with or whatever).

Mexico barely qualifies as having a military. Most of it is little more than another policing arm with no heavy weaponry of a modern army. Never mind navy and airforce. How the fuck would they even compete against texas alone? That is before you get the massive waves of human refugee influx from the U.S. as a bunch of cucked coward spics run back home for fear they are going to get rounded up and culled thanks to all that shit. We just had a massive protest here with spics taking a day off from work to showcase how 'horrible' it would be without them and everyone just laughed at it and said good riddance. In real life. There were over a dozen illegals at my company whom still showed up because 'fuck those assholes'.

We don't need them, they need us. Any war due to california would be dependent upon california utterly in every facet. And you know how easy it would be to kill off more than half that state without even bothering to invade it? Holy fucking shit. There are half a dozen arteries for 20 million people to rely on. Any one of which going down would cripple the state now. What do you think was going to happen to that state if clinton got in? Those faggots were going to eat each other to death.

but user, if california succeeded, then california would likely have a civil war too, as most of the state hate being associated with the cucks in LA and sanfran.

Trump can do whatever he wants. Congress failed to pass the War Authorization Act for 2017. Trump has unlimited war powers by default as a result. No amount of kike propaganda can change that. If Trump declares total war, he is completely within his legal grounds to do so.

Jewish media is about 1 second to midnight on being culled in mass already by the average american. It would have already happened but for police and military threat of retribution. Those fuckers say one thing wrong when cali goes and they and theirs are fair game.

Mexico's military does barely qualify for the term. You are right about that. They are more of a (semi-competent, semi-corrupt) police force. Mexico's probable invasion of the US will not be organized by them. Instead, it will be a de facto cultural revolution as the many gangs that are already in the US cause mayhem, and then probably get turned and overtaken by the more organized Islamic forces. It will make for a complicated battlefield. The real enemy here is not the Mexican government, but rather the Leftists who make this all possible.

A culture is determined by the type and degree of technology that its people use. At this point in our technological development, we still need a conservative society in order to have a society at all. The Leftists idealize something that won't be supportable for a thousand years of steady (Western…) scientific and technological devlopment yet to come. At some point that far into the future, long after we've begun to go to the stars, we will finally technologically be able to peaceably support the Leftist ideal, when everyone recognizes the value of that stance. Until then, the Leftists will soak up our more shallow-minded dreamers and futurists, and will have to be BTFO repeatedly, even violently, several times per generation, lest they cause the kind of damage to the West that they are causing now. IMHO.

The wisdom of the masses. I do hope you are right.

Is this different from the war powers resolution?

If california goes full retard and declares independence, they're fucked. The second they do, the northern counties will convene, vote on, and declare independence from cali, forming the state of Jefferson. Jefferson will immediately ask for statehood in the union. It'll be just like West Virginia, but on a much shorter timescale. Gov. fuckface and anyone who supports him in cali government will declared to be in rebellion against the US and warrants will be issued for their arrest. If the cali NG actually does anything to secure cali from the evil US military, they're fucked. They know this however, so they probably won't do shit. It won't last more than a week or two.

What is best for white men? To give up all of California? The ports, the military bases, and the two nuclear power plants? I don't think so. Cut off the problem areas (which are mostly coastal), and take back California killing as many of the parasites as possible in the process.

We should encourage their secession, just because it would end in our favor. There can never be peaceful succession for leftists though, since they've disallowed freedom of association for whites.

I can't be the only one who appreciates pottery

You can't simplify the Civil War to "cucks fight South to keep it in the union", that demonstrates a total lack of knowledge or nuance regarding the entire situation. Faggot.

user, everyone loves pottery.

The only way it works is if they can get nuclear weapons and their delivery systems. What we've seen in recent history is the US will fight non-nuclear powers, but won't invade countries with nukes&the means to deploy them.

In California this means taking military bases. Odds are if Gov. Moonbeam sends in the national guard the US Military troops on base tell the national guard to go fuck themselves and just kill anyone trying to take the base.

Liberals talking about secession is LARPing of the highest order imo.

It would be funny as fuck if California voted to succeed, and to their horror Big Stick's guns were not as decommissioned as we had been led to believe…

if california pulls out and becomes own country… no exradition go commie killin

Underrated post.

You can already see the divide as the infastructure crumbles in rural areas and local governments refuse to fix it because muh tax base.

its not being planned by anyone but the United States enemies Russia and China but it is now very likely to happen.

no it wont I only ever here retardo dixie fags say that shit but the Rural areas in the midwest I am from dont like you guys either and dont want to be in a country with you. There is no 'rural pride' or rural people.

*hear

why should they accept aid from china which is doing much worse things than those they pin on trump and on a much higher degree?

I'm from Rural Ohio retard, there is absolutely rural pride. We'd love nothing more than for the FBI and Army to be pre-occupied so we could exterminate Cleveland. The sentiment is exactly the same even in Vermont, Ohio, New Hampshire, Upstate New York, and of course Dixie who are itching for payback.

No it isnt. I have more in common with people from the cities around me then you niggers.

The confederates were farm boys and killed 3yanks for ever casualty of their own.

Commies in cali can't shoot, are afraid of guns, and will be robbed by niggers while out of town.

I could see things shaking loose in Illinois. The entire state is red except for Cook county and Chicago is already a war zone.

I think Iowa would join in as Chicago has been poisoning it with refugees for some time.

Yeah I'm sure (((you))) do

Chicago is gonna be insane in a few years. I can't wait for the videos of the good ole boys throwing niggers off the captured Sears Tower.

Dubs of truth, a m'ehican offensive is larping of the lowliest sort.

You think country boys are going to raid the city? If it really comes down to it, they'll just cut off supply and let the city destroy itself. Which it would do anyway when SHTF. All the whites are going to book it out to their country homes and families leaving just the niggers to take over the city. Chinatown will probably hold the fort roof korean style and the spics will form roving gangs cutting into the nigger hordes

t. chicago

I think you really underestimate how nuts it would be if there's no enforcement.

No. I think a more likely scenario is city violence spilling out and the city getting more forceful in collecting taxes and supplies from rural areas. Maybe after a few years of that crap would rural people decide to go on the offensive if ever.

The truth is rural areas are losing the population war at an alarming rate with no reason for that to change. The cities will continue to let rural infastructure to crumble as that will motivate more to give up and move to the cities. Cities are in a mad scramble to become self sufficient producers of food and energy but I'm sure there will be a transition phase where they squeeze what's left of the rural population until they collapse.

low energy shill

take some monster energy drink or something so you can actually bother us a little at least. I do not like feeling so damned sorry for you, faggots have more test.

When California falls after leaving (because they're on fucking life support) when smug leftist soccer moms are getting raped or their throats slit left and right by cartels invading.
When they self-destruct and starve especially after any number of disasters occur, with nothing left we strategically firebomb all the conquered hubs and reclaim the state, uncucked.

LET'S GET THE CIVIL WAR STARTED

This is all already the case where I am. Seattle gets the big bux here, everywhere else gets the scraps. Fucking Commiefornians need to leave this state and Oregon and go back to where they all originally came from.

I work with many redpill people, but I also work with a literal Kike and someone with gender dysmorphia who I assume has ties to antifa with what they post on Kikebook, guess which two are the Californians….

ITS THE KIKE AND TRANNY REEEEEE

I'd expect a reconquista attempt. I hadn't considered china helping, but it's possible, if they thought it served their interests.

Thread was trash from the start.

Your post was shit from the start.

You apparently haven't looked at how cities can be taken down now. Hell, the fucking feds have been funneling money into beefing up defenses against our pretty much 100% agreed upon attack against city electric grids. Even if you are oblivious to the risks, our enemies have heard us and are huffing it to fix some problems before we can hit them. Modern cities, especially in america are more akin to some four hundred pound fat fuck than an well a well trained and conditioned warrior. So long as some idiot doesn't do stupid shit that plays into the hands of Mr. Fat ass, taking down the gluttonous fool is very easy. Doesn't even need to be a large pool of fighters to do this either.

And without cities, controlling this massive nation becomes impossible.

The jews are trying to balkanize the USA so they can divide and conquer the world. They'll try to shift their power centers to China, New Zealand and other parts of the pacific. They'll ride Europe right into the ground first. They'll come back and try to buy everything up after the round of jewish lightning that would be a USA civil war.
The very best thing we could do would be to maintain the unity of the USA and even expand it by possibly annexing the alaska corridor of Canada (conditional on that part of Canada kicking out the non-whites). If we had B.C. and Alberta in the union, we'd have a corridor right to alaska, which would then make en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bering_Strait_crossing more feasible. A strong US alliance with Russia would then make us a global brother superpower, and no amount of jewish whining would be able to defeat us. Balkanization and civil war are absolutely not in our interest.

You haven't been studying the recent color revolutions. Electric grid is so 1990's tactics.

Cascadia now
White man come home
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIANS GET OUT

If pizzagate arrests fail to materialize, targeted killings of the offenders will be in our interests, however. RWDS may still become a reality.

Well if CA secedes the US will intervene immediately. 2 of the top 10 busiest ports in the US are located in CA. There are also a shit ton of big AFBs in CA, too.

this is gonna be a rough war. the california suburbs and rural areas could be captured by pro union forces quickly but a large chunk of socal will fall to the reconquista. and since this will be a largely ethnic conflict, it will be extremely brutal. The cities will be separatist strongholds but will be mostly surrounded. after several months they will probably burn and the starving minorities will turn on each other. But thats only if mexico doesn't send heavy weapons and supplies. If they get artillery then spics in LA can flatten union areas just outside and possibly gain new supply routes. But even if the cities begin to fall, you're gonna have to clear them out block by block like fallujah.

It's not going to happen.
State government relies on federal gibs because of the Obama era.
larping about California vs the US is dumb because theres nothing uniting chinese and mexicans in California aside from American citizenship. It would be a clusterfuck that would be shut down by the Federal government before any war would take place. Anyone who rebelled would be imprisoned or deported.

In addition, the weaponry available to the average californian is restricted to the point of parody.
If anything there would be an insurgency, but the fact of the matter is that an insurgency would be crushed pretty spectacularly considering this isn't Iraq or Afghanistan, it's America.

If California seceded then all the ports would close and the water supply would be shut off. California's democratic governance is inept, and can only placate the Trump administration.

t. California

Larping as usual on the chans today. There wont be a civil war nor will cuckfornia leave the US. Anything you read regarding them leaving is clickbait for revenue. And ill larp for a moment and pose that even if they did leave, do you honestly think they would be able to survive on their own? Or that republicans wouldnt make their own state? California leaving wouldnt be the whole of commiefornia. It would be major cities full of leftists and thats it. And see how long they last. What a retarded thread.

The thing is, what are blue states statistically tend to be full of a lot of rural folk and a civil war would collapse in on itself quite swiftly. At least, there would be a coup by the militia.

And color revolutions are modern? You serious nigger? Holy shit how new are you?

This. Total war isn't possible in white countries with the demographic problems we have. If you try to draft minorities there will be draft riots and the situation will become uncontrollable. And white men aren't going to want to go to war and leave all the white women behind with nothing but shitskins around on the home front.

White countries are glass cannons now. Our countries can't handle any kind of serious war much less total war where 90% of industry is dedicated to the war effort and rationing across the board. They'll disintegrate from internal dysfunction.

This, and I say this as some one who lived most of his life in California, but is now living in Dixie.
It would turn into an unsustainable wasteland with Silicon Valley Kikes and Gooks taking care of their Nigger, Spic, and Faggot 'pets'.
Oh, and they could take Washington and Oregon with them.
Best case scenario, they'd be re-absorbed by Mexico.

Greater Midwestern Commonwealth fucking when?! My corn husker is ready.

Pretty much this, I wish a kikel would.

I prefer the classic fascist coupes.

This land is rightful American clay. Fuck liberals, I'd rather have a war.

Considering arab spring and ukraine were considered "color revolutions" then yeah, they're more modern and they showcased modern techniques of bringing chaos to urban areas.

3rd fbi thread

Because they don't care about any of that? Are you retarded?
Do you think feminists would vote for Ann Coulter if she were to run against Biden?
Do you think "anti-racists" would have voted for Carson over Clinton?

Those people call themselves feminist/liberal/whatever, but those are just names to hide their socialist agendas behind.
Please lurk more.

The coast is a wildly strategic point, we don't want the people that happen to live in cali but we want cali. I'll let you do the math on that one.

I don't think those guns were decommissioned period other than some remove me when needed welds. Was the Iowa's turret ever fixed?

this

Pic related

Fucking hell

First, the population of the north (& the rest of the union) has grown horrendously since the Civil War…if California's puny 38 million wants to try and fight with the rest of the country's 302 million, let them try.

The next thing would be that we'll cut off their water supply. Then let's see what their agriculture can produce (protip: nothing).

We'll also blockade them, so they can leave for Mexico if they wish, but nothing can come back in, not over the Mexican border nor from the sea.

Please let this happen. We can drain CA of its traitorous population & then replace ithem with REAL Americans after we walk calmly back in and take it over again.
CA will become a white state, again.

We have the same potential manufacturing capability as WW2 Era if not better.

The USA has so much land and resources on its own land that it could close down all imports and self run for the next 100 years.

We are not a glass cannon - thats bullshit.

The only reason we don't manufacture is that manufacturing has been closed down by force in the USA.
Its not that we can't do it…its that we won't. (insert internationalist political lobby for the reason)

Its not real secret that CHINA makes everything…china is a commie nation. China must be defeated and the US lobbyists that are giving our nation away for their own luxury must be…eliminated.

This. Shitlibs like to claim that California is one of the few states that pays more taxes to the federal government than it consumes but that is only because they borrow so much money to pay their obligations, same thing with New York, both states have an outstanding debt of over $150 billion that they are not going to be able to pay off without ruining their finances totally. Their tax rates and regulations are already causing a fuckton of revenue from citizens and businesses to flee the state, the only thing that keeps them afloat is Silicon Valley which is mostly a bubble propped up by QE and the Fed buying up tons of tech stocks with money printed out of thin air.

Jews gonna jew. It's this or war with Russia, Iran, and/or China.

If Trump tries to kill the Federal Reserve, I'm sure they would do everything they can to start another civil war. They'd be able to write it in history as being about "the rights and freedom of oppressed shitskin/spick invaders" or some shit just like they rewrote the entire history of the civil war to be about slavery instead of banking.

Don't forget most of our industry that isn't mothballed away is top-tier craftsman who can make things of the utmost quality, imagine what they'd do if they could get their hands on mass manufacturing lines again.

Valuable land. Just kill the marxists and their pets and re colonize

While they Cali wouldn't survive long without the gibs, the water, and power, wouldn't a country like China or Russia immediately swoop in and provide assistance? Either could provide aid both militarily and financially. Would the US military in the Pacific allow that? Could they prevent it?

I remember a certain communist master of guerilla warfare talking about surrounding the cities from the countryside.

Pretty much. You'll just have shitlibs chimp out in the cities and try to break away while rural people either keep supporting the incumbency or don't give enough of a fuck to do anything. It doesn't matter how many angry leftists there are when they're holed up in cities without access to water/guns/food or the knowledge of how to actually survive without modern comforts they won't achieve shit.

Honestly I want to see it happen because I know as soon as they try anything as soon as they start suffering (less food/water/intermittent power/shit breaking down/etc) they'll crawl back and pretend they dindu nuffin.

pic related faggot. The rural/urban divide isn't exactly new.

It would be laughably easy to blockade the ports. The California National Party has no plans for a military (they mention something about using PMCs). The cost of shipping water and power from China and Russia would be high even without a blockade.

If china wants to spend the next 50 years bankrupting itself to fund a shitskin breeding program, that's their problem, isn't it?

Just let commiefornia turn into Mexico already. They're a bankrupt state. What really needs to be done is something to prevent faggot commiefornia from flooding good states and ruining them. It's a fucking endless cycle everyone has noticed. Where coomiefornians flee their shithole and move to economically, culturally, and socially healthy states like Texas then pozz it up beyond belief by bring their cancerous commiefornian shit and turning the place into the exact same shithole they fled from to begin with only to start the whole cycle all over again. They need to be stopped.

You mean just like they are doing with Japan, South Korea, and Costa Rica? Just because something isn't part of America doesn't mean it's not under the US military sphere of influence you retard.

I've seen the "studies" (or (((studies))) that say that blue states give more federal money than receive, but then they turn around and do this shit or are in deep debt every time we turn around. I wonder what the total would be if we added up federal, state, county, and city sources?

One reason, two words - eskimos and injuns.

Oh, you.

Care to spoonfed me the make/model??

A bunch of white men would leave to fight a war while the modern white women are left with rioting shitskins at home. This is not a good option. The amount of rape and whores would be unacceptable.

We should let California succeed and take advantage of the lack of Democrat votes in the national elections. Republicans would likely own the White House for the foreseeable future after Calexit. We should use that political power to fix the shitskin problem. After that, we can see where we stand.

The only state I haven't seen as much rural hatred of the cities is Texas really.

Its there, but very minor, as everyone is a Texan first, Rural hick or City slicker second.

That there is a large vein of Texan nationalism helps with that.

The problem with that plan is geography. There are two markets in the world, Atlantic and Pacific. Only the countries of North and Central America have access to both markets with coastlines on both oceans. And only America has the industrial capacity, military investments, geographical protections, and population density to take advantage of this fact.

Anywhere the jews run to is a step down from American opportunities. Unfortunately for them they are trying to subvert a fortress nation, which is starting to become wise to their tricks.

WE REALLY DO NEED A MAJOR HAPPENING SOON THE HAPPENING-GOD DEMANDS HAPPENINGS FOR HIS HAPPENING THRONE

Arizona might have some riots of the minority TRYING to get AZ to go with cuckifornia. But I assure you those pockets of antifa communist fucks wouldn't last the night here.

NOT A PROBLEM.

this, for now at least.

AZ is armed to the teeth. califaggots are trying to ruin that though.

Seriously, CA needs to be treated like Mexico and they all need to go back get the hell out of states they infested like vermin from AZ, WA, TX, CO, etc.

Just besiege the cities. Different gangs of spics and niggers will kill each other for food after a few days. Leftists will be killed/raped/tortured for being white. We wouldn't even have to wait for starvation, a couple days and the cities will kill themselves. A chimpout would turn inwards if it cannot expand outwards. After a ton of them die the stragglers can be cleaned up with flame throwers.

Commiefornia might be a shithole, but it IS a strategic shithole

i wish a nigga would

within a year, at max two years, it would become a failed state. Then of course there is a "humanitarian mission" to rescue the poor Californians from their oppressive government that cant even maintain its current status.

And just look to Somalia or Bosnia to see how these "humanitarian missions" can turn out

The commies repeatedly try to steal water from the PNW, completely ignoring the environmental issues when it's not in their state.
archive.is/vLqLp
If the commies honestly attempt to secede, they will try to take Oregon and Washington with them.

Let them try. I'm tired, I'm bored, and I've been waiting for this to happen for 13 years.

It's inevitable at this point. The oligarchs are convinced they can get away with anything, and they're wrong. They'll attempt to remove Trump from office. They'll get civil war over it.

And it will devolve into World War III.

Californian here. Hard being redpilled in the Bay Area, but that's life. Anyway, there is no chance in hell Cali can secede. First of all, you need a fucking background check to buy amm and the only legal guns have a ton of safeties and can't have magazines that shoot more than 10 rounds. The most cucks will be able to do is throw their latte cups ineffectually before they get mowed down by the good ole boys over at Camp Pendleton.

Second of all, they would starve to death. Though the cities and the coast may be cucked, the vast majority of the state where food is actually grown runs as red as the blood of patriots. City real estate is now too expensive to convert to a meaningful amount of agricultural land.

third, though the state is flooded now, the majority of our drinking water comes from the Colorado River basin, which we get a lot cheaper because we are a state. If all of a sudden we became a foreign country, we would have to pay out nose. Even then, you would see a civil war within a civil war because not only would our based agricultural compatriots take most of the water, but Norcal and Socal would be fighting over the scant remains because socal faggots need to keep their green lawns and golf courses for their Hollywood jew overlords, while the Bay just needs decent drinking water.

Three reasons why a civil war wil never happen.

/thread.

The thing is, civil war in the US is probably what the oligarchs want. As long as it's not a race war, they win. And if does becomes a race war they'll call it "genocide" and invade to protect that US's historical population of Malaysian trannies.

Any civil war would break down into a race war at this point. The niggers themselves want it now, there's no turning back.

They can't leave. without the water from the western states there is no economic activity in california aside from silicon valley and hollywood.

I'm guessing you're a burger (~80 IQ) because you have no idea what geopolitics is

Civil war in the U.S is unavoidable at this point, the left has demonstrated that it has no intent of compromise with the right, it's all or nothing for them.

It's not that this is some conspiracy, it's simply the result of an intractable dilemma as a result of strongly divergent political goals.

Most Holla Forumsacks would help Cali for the lulz or their dislike to gov

I have a friend who would just join for the opportunity to work in the nuclear sector.

yes

you had to go full retard

I think it would be great if California left. It would mean that Democrats would lose every election from then on.

are you fucking retarded?

If California wants to leave, simply put some explosives on their fault line and make sure they're really permanently separate.

Then annex Canada, they've got 35 million replacement people including many super hot french girls in Quebec and a fully right wing oil and gas sector in Alberta.

And nothing of value was lost that day.

bullshit, we're not one people but anyone who likes city-faggotry moves there
t. rural midwest

I wonder what it's like to be this stupid

Russia-China would not be actively pushing for secession… the backlash would be very tedious for them. Although, they would definitely go supply mode once a war starts.

maybe "helping" was a bad choice of words, but definitely "going there to NEET/try luck" would be better

You lurk more and post less. You made a bunch of posts but didn't actually say anything.

I want this to happen.

I'm not totally convinced that we should prevent CA from leaving.

Would it hurt our pride? Sure. Is it kind of shitty and unfair to the south? Yeah. Is it a potential problem to have foreign influence on our west coast, and only have direct access to the pacific through Washington and Oregon? Certainly. Will it hurt us economically? Not really. The wineries and various crops we would lose aren't really relevant. Plus, we could divert their water supplies from Nevada to someplace else in the area that currently isn't conducive to agriculture. Silicon Valley would probably resettle someplace else in the US, as they aren't dumb enough to want to support a nation of free loaders. And the vast majority of silicon valley doesn't actually produce electronics anyway, they program cell phone apps and run websites. Basically another dotcom bubble waiting to happen. Their profits are mainly based on advertisements and selling personal data.

But the much larger issue is national politics. It's all good and well to larp about waging war against California, but what happens if the left continues to work itself into a fury and has a massive voter turnout in four years? I think we all know what is at stake at this point in our history as far as who controls DC is concerned. I'd feel a whole lot better about the trajectory of the US if we didn't have to worry about the electoral college votes from CA, or their demographic problem contributing to our already dismal demographic concerns.

We're winning, I get it. Why should we settle when we can subjugate instead? Just keep in mind that we might only have 4 years until the shoe is on the other foot. Especially if Trump doesn't ramp up deportations and border security bigly. Our demographics, and by extension, the prospect of one party rule by leftists, is getting more and more dire with every passing day that we don't take decisive action.

Letting CA secede would have massive costs, but it might preserve our ability to control the federal government until we straighten shit out. If we force them to stay, they may just become a political iceberg that sinks our ship of state.

Or we can continue to make believe about Trump marching into San Diego, San Fransisco, LA, and whatever other major population hubs they have, and killing eveybody in order to ensure the left doesn't have the votes to win in the future.

There are a ton of other factors, I just don't see this opinion expressed enough. If we just let them go, we can almost guarantee that the right can retain and expand control of the federal government, and move the overton window vastly to the right. If we force them to stay, we can enjoy all the perks of retaining California for most likely only 4 or 8 more years, after which the communists will get to enjoy those same perks henceforth.

The only scenario where I agree that we should absolutely refuse to let CA leave, is if we are absolutely sure that Trump can ensure a demographic turn around. A border wall, and deporting every single illegal alien doesn't accomplish that. Only some serious shit a lot more politically unpopular could manage to fulfill that requirement. Being that he hasn't even been able to successfully repeal Obamacare or even exercise his rightful unilateral authority to restrict immigration… such an outcome isn't looking very likely without a massive push rightward during the midterms. And keep in mind that even though we could theoretically primary every republican cuck and put hundreds of Holla Forumsacks into the house of reps, we could only elect maybe a couple of dozen non-cucks to the senate. Meaning that the establishment could still block Trump after the midterms, under even the most miraculous of outcomes.

Shit idea

Good. Now remove Austin cucks, toltecs, and nogs

SHADILAY PODESTA

We can reconquista California after the floods and fires and the earth it's self purges the state.

We could push various nationalist movements in southern mexico and central america. We crushed Mexico by inspiring revolt during their war with texas, so their forces were split. That and Texans captured their leader and held him at gunpoint and he surrendered.

I despise the idea of having to live in a nation ruled simultaneously by Seattle and Portland no thanks.

You fucking faggot, for something like that to happen, both those cities and Vancouver BC would have to be purged. Lurk moar.

If the north west ever made its own nation as unlikely as that would be it would be dominated by liberals.The Brigade is a fun read though.

California is responsible for 36% of ALL WELFARE the United States pays. Fuck them. Just keep the border lands and build a wall around San Francisco to Los Angeles and starve them/tariff the shit out of everything they produce.

exactly which is why I want you faggots to leave. You are stealing water that doesnt belong to you. Fuck off.

pics related

Make Lake Mead Great Again.

Hi CIA, you want my registration number, too?