Reminder

Reminder that we are fighting an almost doomed battle. We have a 1 in a thousand shot for an actual proletariat revolution of the working class to happen in this reactionary environment where 99% of the people buy into socially ingrained porky propaganda that is against our cause (pic related). porky is stronger than he has ever been in the entire history of man thanks to the tools of ignorance, religion, and blatant bribery.

But if we manage to succeed, all of mankind will be saved, global warming will no longer be a threat because those seeking profits by destroying the earth will be done away with, poverty and all social problems that come with it will be eliminated, world peace will be initiated, and the billionaire exploiter class will be exterminated.

But if we fail the planet and the human race as we know it will be cease to exist within just a handful of life spans.

even though our battle is almost futile, take some comfort in knowing that in future generations you will be seen as a hero for being on the right side of history smart enough to truly understand the situation through the extreme fog of propaganda.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mBcW_ylIN14
xkcd.com/1732/
youtube.com/watch?v=X98uzqpQ3JM
youtube.com/watch?v=y2euBvdP28c
youtube.com/watch?v=-8-ag2mAoWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

together, comrad

not if porky destroys all life as we know it before this "inevitability"

BUT HOW OP: EDUCATION OR VIOLENCE

I don't really have any hope, I just don't want to feel guilty that I didn't at least do my bit.

Reminder that capitalism is doomed to self-destruct and a global collapse may be imminent within our own lifetimes. It is up to us to be ready to replace it with a system that works whenever the opportunity arises.

It's really not that simple. We're looking at some guaranteed minimum of global warming due to decades of CO2 buildup that won't be stoppable even if we give up burning fossil fuels overnight. We would need an energy infrastructure that can fully replace those provided by fossil fuels with excess to support carbon-sequestration technologies.

I know how you feel man

reminder that we have been oblivious to capitalism's ability to adapt.
credit cards, fake jobs that don't really exist, shit like copyright law… capital is a sneaky fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=mBcW_ylIN14

yes it is
xkcd.com/1732/

do what everyone does when they're on the definitely losing side, join the lolbert party or the republican party, push for "environmentalist libertarianism" or "green conservatism" and slowly gather followers and infiltrators, then push for more left wing reforms, and slowly flip the position of the republican party back to it's progressive roots before the 1920s, and divide the libertarian party into a left and right wing faction.

joining a left wing party after the 1950s is literally the single most retarded thing you can do as a leftist looking to change anything.

Tell me why I should waste 5 seconds on this shitter?

Will this meme ever die?

WHAT IS THE POINT OF MY EXISTENCE?

it's so beyond stupid. people who don't even know what the word marxism means tossing "cultural marxism" around to just represent "SPOOKY SOCIETY WHERE ALL THE MORAL PRINCIPLES I BELIEVE IN ARE DEAD AND I KNOW IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH SHARIA LAW"

youtube.com/watch?v=X98uzqpQ3JM

My god the comments are so full of fear mongering.

Maybe material conditions will BTFO them. Identitarians are the worst, no matter what side of the consumerist isle their from.

I seriously wish people would actually at least learn what the word Marxism even means. But then again they are so spooked beyond belief that they would think Ebil commies are coming to destroy the white race.

Burn it all to the ground these people are beyond saving. Can we gulag them and make sure that don't ever breed?

I found this:
youtube.com/watch?v=y2euBvdP28c

Oh, more on climate change fixes.

youtube.com/watch?v=-8-ag2mAoWk

we are so fucked