Pope Removes Sanctions For Convicted Pedophile Priests 'Seeking Mercy'

archive.fo/KFCQd
voanews.com/a/pope-trims-sanctions-for-some-pedophile-priets-seeking-mercy/3740329.html

Disgusting. The Last Pope confirmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
callmejorgebergoglio.blogspot.com.br/2017/02/il-che-guepapa.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This really bothered me:
One Priest was granted 'Clemency' after being convicted of sex crimes against minors and then was later AGAIN convicted for more new crimes against more children (12 years old)?!!? Yet this fucking Demonic Pope is still choosing to show 'Mercy' to other pedo-Priests?!? Holy fucking shit. No pun intended we should gas these sick fucks and this fucking Pope.

Christ cucks wake the fuck up already

Been posting this a lot lately.

It's one of the most disturbing crimes on the Planet right now imo, and it doesn't get enough coverage. Great mp4 btw saved

interesting series.

haven't seen an episode.

has he become an lgbtttqbbq loving ecumenical, yet?

Haven't watched it, another user told me the church tries to tag mommy problems on him.

The last episode of the first season implies it might be going in that direction. They're trying to pin his authoritarian behavior solely on his own childhood and past experiences.

It's funny because the first scene of the first episode has him being exactly like that in a nightmare that he wakes up from in a cold sweat. Turns out he doesn't actually believe in god, but also actually performs miracles when he prays like healing the sick and giving infertile couples a baby and killing a corrupt nun.

DISDAIN FOR DEGENS

Also Bergoglio is a public heretic and apostate, thus by divine law he is not a Catholic, not eligible to hold any office in the Church, and certainly not a valid Pope

We haven't had a pope abdicate in 600 years and then there's this pedo-enabling faggot taking his place.
We're gonna need more than a Martin Luther King this timeā€¦

The final argument against papism, I suppose. How did someone like this even get elected by the conclave?

I have seen so many people recommending that show lately, calling it "based". To me it just looks like more anti church propaganda. Not that I'm a fan of that disgusting institution called the Vatican, but when the Jews do it I'm suspicious of it.
So I think those fans should prepare for a rude awakening. Apart from the overall anti-church agenda it seems to me that this first season is just an elaborate setup for another harsh (((dildo))) session that will leave your assholes permanently prolapsed.

Vatican II

Just 'Martin Luther', user. MLK is the nigger responsible for America's current problems with its dark hordes.

We need Holla Forumsacks to infiltrate and take over the church, this has to stop. Given its reach and what could be done with a position of authority there, it should be considered one of our juiciest targets.

The Church has been completely subverted from within once, it can happen again. Will take decades at best though, and that was considering the subverters had all of the social and political momentum of the era in their favor.

Honestly at this stage the more likely outcome is schism. The Church is in reality already in a soft-schism (modernists vs. traditionalists), most just don't want to admit it.

Isn't every Pope supposed to be approved by God?

Not after when kikes took over the Vatican which was around 1200AD

Then knowing that I assume you aren't a catholic, right?

Daily Reminder
GOD IS A FROG
Pagans and Christfags either get out or convert

Catholics literally believe that God put the Pope in charge of Earth.

Humanity needs to stop with the lunatic cults.

As a former Christcuck I call for hanging the pope.

Yeah, that's been my concern since months ago when people started posting clips. The jews are going to find a way to subvert the strong pope character. The jews don't make right wing propaganda without a plant to subvert and invert it once they have the goyim hooked.

I'm on it.

Reminder that the problems go way back before Vatican II.

Newsflash: They've done that already

I feel nothing but pure fucking hatred of this fucking heretic. Pedophiles must burn.

Why haven't you taken the Petrus Romanus pill yet, Holla Forums?
It's a tough pill to swallow!

Servants of the Paraclete is an organization run by the church that shelters violent pedophile priests. We must exterminate them like vermin. Death to every pedophile.

I call for hanging all the priests, of every denomination and then having a sitdown to edit all the universalist and egalitarian shit from the Bible.

Guess what's not there already, fuckface. Holy fucking shit, you don't touch the Bible.

There it is. The final shoe drops. The imposter 'Pope' forgives pedos and Satanists. The fish rots from the head down.

Just let that sink in. Catholicism is done.

You do if it's not promoting racial purity and telling you to hang every leftist you see.

To be fair he's merely continuing the policy of his predecessors. The Vatican has been sheltering pedophiles for centuries and helping them avoid secular punishment.

It was done when it became heresy in the Middle Ages and buried when it "forgave" the kikes at Vatican II.

Okay, confirmed for never having read it, then. Fuck off, kikelover.

when do we get pope sheev back?

diint mean to >

Media, religion, social trends, online networks: Nothing is safe from the Jew.

I wonder if they saved the Cathar texts that explain how the Catholics are servants of the demiurge.

You fucking what?

At this point if you're catholic you have something wrong with you.

England is Protestant and look at it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Whataboutism is not a fallacy. Jesus Christ was a whataboutist (Luke 6:41-42)

Posting a Wikipedia link and ignoring the question is surely some kind of fallacy as well. Appeal to authority perhaps? It doesn't prove what he said wrong, either.

Christcucks keep raiding us

We should just delete /christian/ already

And this guy dares to say something bad about Trump. The only church you should be pope of Francis is the church of hypocrisy.

yeah im starting to think we should go after the christians before the jews
you can see the jews out in the open but christians are camouflage jews

nope
sun tzu thinks you are a moronic faggot

Nothing will save the Beast of Revelation from Eternal Hell.

Reported for intl.

Yeah, reported for intl.

Yes goy!

What a good goy!

Now this has my interest again. I only saw the part where he doesn't believe in god in the tail end of the first episode. I guess I should've watched the whole first episode.

"The Che GuePope"

Carnival of Viareggio, Italy.

callmejorgebergoglio.blogspot.com.br/2017/02/il-che-guepapa.html

Anyone got the christfag edit of this?

He know the church is over and he's spewing bullshit for shit and giggles like a real life troll while it last.

/ourguy/

This pope is fucking ridiculous. I had to bite my tongue when my mother was telling me about her friend who received a Rosary blessed by him.

Literally fake news