Huffington Post DELETES Article Admitting Trump Right About Sweden

Huffington Post DELETES Article Admitting Trump Right About Sweden

archive.is/pJQoy#selection-2707.223-2719.103

Just search on google (With proxy or not)
And you will have results for Huffington Post

archive.is/YOYEn

They deleted all his previous contributions as well. From his blog:
archive.is/MYnwF

I don't think that René Zografos is going to be pleased about HP deleting a properly researched article :^).

It's censorship but he still has free speech.

This isn't surprising at all, isn't that company run by a board of women in their 30s? It's all feels over reals for them, no matter what the subject.

HuffingtonPozt is the worst kind of liberal fake news op-ed, there's never been a single well researched article on that site or even anything remotely factual, just looking at the sidebar when you're on it you can see it's tabloid trash written by morons

The problem is that leftists/SJWs are using totalitarian corporate views as a basis of "not censorship". Since the vast majority of channels one is able to deliver their message through to wide audiences are run by companies, not government, they claim it's not censorship or banning your freedom of speech, it's just "the company's choice not to give you a platform" and so on. They only do this when they think the odds are in their favour though.

Huffpo is not a news source, it is like all leftwing media, a propaganda platform:
They have zero interest in the truth, it's only ever about the narrative.
With them, it's never about what is right, it is only about winning the argument at any cost.
No honor, no morals, no integrity.
Essentially, they are women.

Why even make a thread about this. Stop giving attention to a buzzfeed tier "newspaper" and go kill yourself for being a retarded nigger.

It further exposes how full of shit Huffpo is. Bump.

this .

Whoever could've possibly seen this coming?

The (((media))) is doing a lot of damage control over the whole Sweden crime wave thing. Pic related. lt's mind boggling that people will believe this horse shit.

This is a group of women I wouldn't trust to maintain the integrity of a girlscout cookie sale without massively fucking everything up, let alone a national press outfit.
Jesus christ how horrifying.

where can I get that plate?

it's just a bland white plate you blind dumb fuck TORfaggot. the artwork is drawn in chocolate syrup.

For some reason I have now urge to know when is HuffingPaintPost editorial team on the rag. Any anons out there with an idea how to determine their time of the month? Read articles and do some analysis on the content based on the viciousness of the content?

pretty low quality article tbh though.

please being overly angry for no reason is degenerate.
show some compassion for your brothers.

Go back to reddit, newfag.

Thanks. Keep me posted.

I commented on the original thread created to cover the “offending” article that I was surprised that the author (who appears to be reasonably intelligent and has spent a good part of his life traveling in an effort to expand his understanding) had managed to get this far in life and still be naive enough to think that he could submit an article critical of globalism to HuffPo and have them publish it. Did he I wonder imagine that he was the very first person to ever attempt to break narrative on the platform? Seeing as no other article published by the entire newsgroup breaks narrative I suppose he did think that. He was terribly sheltered.

Quite a RedPill for him, I should imagine that he will now feel compelled to change his direction in life and exclusively write within the realm of wrong thought. The more hardline the approach to censorship becomes the louder the dissenting voice grows. Zografos was their guy but they gave him to us.

We need to target this man with out memes and turn him to our side

Fantastic idea.

Damn Kikes!

Spamming this one, translated to anglo.
NRK, the Norwegian national TV channel and their news team went in shortly after this….

It's been posted elsewhere here
kiketube/watch?v=Pk-ISywCbps
Sorry mountain niggers, we're going to clear the place(again), you can't come with us now

Spraed, cut, whatever. It's 10 min long
You all know this 3-5min is usually the limit for what people will watch, so do whatever you like with it

This proves that Trump was right all along, at it's from an supposedly neutral news network.
They got a 68'er problem there, but are obliged by law to be neutral as it's stately news

So, like, do none of these news sites actually review or edit their own fucking articles? How does this keep happening where they just publish whatever the fuck and then only after publishing it do they go "OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN DELETE THAT ONE"?

It's probably that the lower-level people don't realize what the pogrom is so they sometimes post stuff that the Jewish higher-ups don't like, while the lower-level Jews don't care about truth, so they sometimes go too far and the higher-ups have to clean up after them so the org doesn't lose too much credibility.