The golden age of GG was in 2013

Do you still remember anons? Do you remember all the OC and good times? The mass-redpilling of Holla Forums when (((Zoe Quinn))) was revealed to be Chelsea Van Vandenburg and the rabbit hole of corruption and social engineering led by DARPA that followed? Do you remember the endless battle day and night against cancer? The hopelessness of it all when the cancer won? The thrill of discovering memetic occultism with Ebola-chan?

And here we are now, with Donald Trump as the POTUS and the establishment going down for pedophilic Moloch worship, discovered by humble shitposters on an anime image board, doing it all for free.

What a ride it's been these past few years, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

cultstate.com/2013/08/14/the-theory-of-fracturing-monocultures/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IT WAS 2014 YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!

Makes me realize how much time I have wasted over the past few years.

It was late 2013 ya fag. My embed proves me right

was pretty funny
you guys remember that sperg king of Holla Forums haha

jesus fucking christ
it's been 3 years already?
where has the time gone
I've done nothing
3 years is enough time to have started a business and found a woman to love but I've sat here 8+ hours a day shitposting and getting made at videogames

What the fuck am I doing here

Are you me?

The Zoe Quinn thing happened at late summer 2014, ya dingus. Get your timelines right

First Exodus was September/October 2014, putting GG at about August and the Quinnspiracy somewhere around that time. Get it right niGGer.

Whoops.

Kill yourself.

It ain't over yet, faggot. Where's the Day of the Rope? RWDS? Hell, Trump still has to win another election ostensibly in a few years rather than being the rightful King with Barron being heir.

I've half a mind you're some kike playing kike tricks to get us to slow down. This is the happening train, there are no brakes.

That vid makes no reference to gamergate, you seem to be under the impression that no one criticized gaming journalism before gg

Quinnspiracy started in early august and GG proper started on Aug 27 or some shit with Baldwin pushing the term followed by the gamers are dead articles a day or 2 after. also just realized best Baldwin supported GG while worst Baldwin has made a living chimping out over Trump for SNL over the past year. I know they're not actually related, but still

It's funny really. I remember when Trump first started getting noticed in 2015 that all the articles and shitlib butthurt about him being racist/misogynist/other leftist boogeyman reminded me so much of the initial spergfest surrounding early GG that it made me like him way more than if they just hadn't said anything. Although I don't think GG directly led into Trump they're definitely symptoms of the same shit and it ultimately helped him out.

It probably helped tie in with the mood that trump in a lot of ways resembled the good senator armstrong.

Holla Forumstard redditors can't even remember when GG happened now in the threads where they cry about GG ending due to doubling down on PR faggotry and leaderfagging from autist namefags. Reminder Trump won because he didn't puss out like you faggots. SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Yeah, it did.

It made the internet far right (whatever it is that the media calls 'alt right') grow much faster than it would have otherwise, the exodus to Holla Forums was part of that but places like r/kotakuinaction were equivalent to what r/the_donald is now. It also exposed masses of people to SJW tactics.

When Trump ran he had a much stronger, more numerous and more experienced movement helping him than he would have otherwise.

Also, gamergate drew Breitbart.com into orbit of this movement, as cancerous as Milo is he was an opportunist and wanted to ride the wave.

Without gamergate Breitbart would have ended up shilling for Rand Paul or some shit.

Trump probably wouldn't have won the primary without the broader Internet far right and Breitbart specifically helping him, it was touch an go there with Cruz and if he'd had less support and less people making noise for him at the start he wouldn't have been able to make the whole thing snowball.

Zoe Quinn being a depraved slut probably saved America and the world.

BTW, when GG moved from taking credit for Hogan's lawsuit to taking credit for Trump, I knew the cringe had taken over and this social club for furries and pedophiles GG had transformed into was no longer salvageable.

are you really so autistic that you're not able to see GG as part of a larger culture war?

When sarcuck of reddit managed to trick Holla Forums into playing nice and warmtyres the genetic deadweight swapped out Holla Forums and Holla Forums's mods and BOs in a clear violation of his own damn principles the whole thing died.

what exactly do you dispute out of that by the way?

Rare Viv, thanks lad.
GG was Stalingrad, Trump's election was D-Day. Now it's all about consolidating the bridgehead and fight our way to (((Berlin))).

GG was merely a setback.

the overall effect of pretty much all of it was positive, even if gamergate turned into a failure itself.

The way the media shamelessly shilled for the SJW's and the SJW's own tactics redpilled tons of people, even the stuff with 4chan is good as it meant Holla Forums got populated - and Holla Forums was dominated by Holla Forums, Holla Forums and gamergate. Possible gamergate related events played a role in Moot selling 4chan too.

Imagine if none of that had happened and moot cracked down on Trump supporters in the middle of the primaries or election.

Saying MUH PR ETHICS IN BIDEOGAME JOURNALISM NOT YOUR SHIELD SJWS ARE THE REAL RACISTS GG was responsible for they guy who pissed everyone off by promising to deport Mexicans kind of says to me you have no fucking self awareness whatsoever.

Holla Forums are still disgusting cucks who don't deserve to live. GG did nothing for them.

I remember Holla Forums cucking out and listening to faggots e-celebs who grafted to GG instead of us. Fucking retards.

Pure lolcow cringe that would make /cow/ blush.

Trump would have still won, you delusional LARPing retard.

They also still talk shit about Holla Forums in their pedophile general thread and then come back here and expect use to treat them like heroes for doing nothing for two years.

that wasn't the central point, you avoided that originally, still haven't responded - you opened up with autistic screeching, might want to double back and respond to the original post you replied to.

or just keep screeching, I don't mind

REDDIT SPACING

You probably think that Ron Paul had nothing to do with Trump's election either.

Gamergate thinks it is the cause rather than the effect, failing to understand that GG is the result of the battle between journalism and internet culture that was always going to be inevitable. GG itself did fuck all but latch on to other people's success.

You GGers will never understand your behaviour.

where have I seen this before?

you need a shot of Haldol, your problem goes beyond mere autism

MORE REDDIT SPACING

No you faggot, your air of smug rational superiority doesn't protect you from being fucking wrong no matter how much you feign rational discourse

sorry I'll put in a trigger warning for you next time I leave a line between text.

A battle being inevitable does not take honor from those who actually fought in it.

Kill yourself.

Y u so mad?
It's a war. GG was a turning point, Trump an important step. Most people see it this way, you've got little to gain jumping on each and every of them to defend yoir own edge.
Yeah, yeah. Holla Forums autists were not as woke as the most astro-hardcore Holla Forumstards.we get it. Cringe, he said.

Without GG we would not have 8ch. Holla Forums also received a mass injection of new blood as a result. The question is therefore did 8ch make any noticeable impact on the election?

TRS pulled the same shit, co-opting a movement to feel good about themselves while telling Holla Forums, center of truth and memetics, that it was lazy for "not doing enough".

well there we go, it actually is a D&C shill.

indeed.

GG and Ron paul have very little to do with Trump winning. GG did force kikes to play their SJW card too early, shifting otherwise unpolitical people to the right but it had long died when Trump decided to run for president. Ron Paul simply was forgotten by the media. The media itself did most of the job of electing Trump, simply by being so fucking retarded and cocky that they doubled down on Trump bashing instead of giving him the Ron Paul treatment. Kikes literally thought they could dictate Americans how to think through their lugenpresse, that's simply not how white people works.

PURE CRINGE

you are here forever.

This is completely irrelevant because people who were redpilled by events in 2014 remained redpilled. Nobody's fucking claiming that GG itself somehow melded into the Trump campaign.

Well shills are here

Just start Gilda posting now, and you can pretend like you are in your containment thread, faggot.

It's exactly what you faggots constantly claim, because GG died over your pathetic leaderfagging but you still want to seem relevant even though you haven't done shit since 2014. Cucks through and through.

I'm happy I noticed them further up.

as I said:

hey faggot how much does Soros pay? is it per post or do they do it per hour with KPI's?

nobody claimed it here but you know that.

but really how well does Soros pay you faggots?

redditor Holla Forumstards come in this thread every week or two since the election to gloat about being responsible for Trump because their irrelevancy makes them sad, now your gaslighting about that not happening in this very thread

No he was intentionally ignored despite massive support and finally called 'raycis' to finish him off. Ron Paul gave people the realization the MSM was omitting people and arguments, and committing character assassinations.

GG was when internet people actually stood up against the media for that behavior.

Trump was when the stand against the media spread to real life normies and together they shoah'd the MSM agenda.

Watever You say jewboi

In to the filter You go, see You in other thread kike

You tell me. I'm not the one who let a tranny with a persecution complex destroy GG on Holla Forums.

you fucking suck at shilling, they should fire your ass

This here is the cycle of stupidity we are fighting: whatever we create is used against us by status-seekers. If you tell a GGer about shills, he will call anyone but shills out for being a shill. The word shill will just become another way of saying "person who disagrees with me" to him. Any memes or language we give them will be used to misunderstand reality before being turned on us, their creators.

How new are you? There's also a pedophile called Val you tolerate over there. Why should anyone respect you faggots when you can't even get rid of a child molestor?

Like it or not, it taught us how to deal with the media, to remain anonymous and de-centralized, how to deal with e-celebs and (((redditors))) trying to co-opt the movement etc, and created a very public and hostile the people vs the corporate media-atmosphere Trump utilized masterfully.

They had to create an eccho chamber to justify letting a mountain man tranny crater the whole fucking thing. So of course any criticism has to be "shills."

Yet you let namefags and liberal ecelebs dictate the thing until it died. Nice job.

This.

Just like the og chanology-fags "let" the autistic anonymoose leejiun-newfags infest Holla Forums? No-one let them do anything, they invited themselves.

Do you not understand the difference between GG under Holla Forums and GG under redditors and e-celebs? No-one on Holla Forums (except the redditors) has given a fuck about it since Jim made his final goodbye video, confirming the cancer had won.

GAMERGATE WON

Anyone who tells you different is a asshurt goon or a shill. Fuck off with your bullshit thread.

Also, I don't know who this person is you put kike echoes around, the snizz behind GamerGate was named Literally Who. Which then became Literally Who Ate All the Buffalo Wings, like seriously, bit got faaaatttt

As if I ever could forget

wut

nice memes

GG is definitely worth acknowledging because of its impact and the mass awakening of nerds it caused, but it's not the cause of the ongoing global revolution - just one of many contributing factors.
Think of the new right as a raging river that is coming to wash away the globalist prisons and set the people free. That river is fed by lots of smaller streams that it passes by and feed into it, making it stronger.
GG is one of these smaller streams. It SEEMS really big and important to people like OP (and me), because that's the point at which we joined the ride. But the battle had already been raging long before we joined in - GG was just the jumping-on point for a bunch of angry nerds who'd just noticed that, in the process of trying to destroy western civilization, the bad guys were also ruining our games.

The 'new right' isn't any such thing–Trump's victory was due to left-wing dissent and resentment against the Democratic party establishment as much as anything.

Man, those were some good times. I came here during the first exodus and I've never looked back. It still gives me a nice sense of solidarity on Holla Forums that I never felt on cuckchan.

It was fairly recent as developments go, but I think my favorite moment was when every board was celebrating HULKAMANIA together after the Gawker ruling.

Seeing the massive amount of butthurt it still causes pleases me greatly. There is even one here in this very thread

Except adam baldwin is a #cruzmissile who bashed trump with kike tier talking points you fucking retard

Not really, most of us on Holla Forums already knew the kikes were ruining everything in a coordinated fashion, you faggots just realized it later because you were too busy playing video games. Go back to choking on e-celeb dick and sending them shekels.

Did you idiots even look at the upload date of the video? The Zoe Quinn shit came relatively late, the rigged game reviews etc had been a big internet story for quite a long time prior to finding out about her Five Guys.

The road from a bunch of idiots posting on the internet at the PC social justice nonsense clinging to video games lead to Donald trump and breitbart in the white house.

The road is a mysterious one indeed

Wasn't ever too fond of GG
It was another Chanology in many ways and seemed to invite the same faggotry.

But against all odds it seems to have worked out for us Holla Forumsacks in the long run.
Disseminated our worldview and highlighted the hypocrisy of our foes in an easy to understand way for the normie filth.

Plus it gave us Holla Forums sings. Which I am rather fond of.

It was a simpler a time. I just wanted to play video games, now I'm aware of jewish tricks and am regularly saying shit I wouldn't have dreamed of back then.

Gamergate never got concessions from the industry, they're rolling onwards like nothing happened. Gamergators became Holla Forumsacks and Holla Forumsacks DID win, but gamergate fizzled out because of e-celeb bullshit when they made the mistake of getting sucked into identity politics. Gamergate itself failed when it came to its stated actual goals, but it was a roaring success when looked at through the lens of the overall political process and the fight against international jewry.

You guys joined us, and that's cool, but you did come to us relatively late to the game. You were like untrained free men who came to the aid of Spartans. cuckchan fell and that battle was lost (our Thermopylea) but we're winning the overall war against the Khazar/turk/arab scum. You were a free city state and many of you joined us and that will always be a cherished part of history, but it's important to get it right.

Relatively late?
By relative standards they may have signed up yesterday.

Not everyone here was a /news/man back in the day either, user. Some have probably been redpilling people since usenet or prior, some have just been redpilled in the past few months or within the past election. We can make fun of people who took longer than necessary, but trying to establish a hierarchy is something jews would do. I'm gently reminding gamergaters to get their histories straight because it's good to be accurate so you can remember what worked, what didn't, and how things happened. I'm not going to try to hang it over their heads and neither should you.

My favorite part was the deadbeat journos trying to smear DJT by linking him with GG.

Why on earth would you go and do that for?then blaming a # when crooked hillary lost such utter complete failures.

I am not interested in ebin oldfag memes your here and im here and we have this website still wish hotwheels was still around miss the little goblin

This is a bullshit narrative. Stop taking credit for things you didn't do or things Holla Forums did after that second exouds you faggots complain about so much. I like these threads though, some idiot comes here and posts something retarded (GG started in 2013), people roast GG over selling out, and then GG Holla Forumsirgins come in here to damage control and give each other sexual healing blowjobs to pretend like their terrible leader faggotry didn't destroy the thing two freaking years ago. GG weren't the first ones to shit on SJWS either. That was already going on in 2011.

Like it even matters.
End of the day we're all user.
You can claim whatever you want of your identity and nobody will care or believe it.

Though I've noticed some of us oldfags have been reminiscing as of late.
We've had whole threads descend into it.

It's because there's not a whole lot happening that we can get involved in. Most things are behind the scenes right now, MSM won't even report the pedo arrests and it doesn't seem like we have a ton of locally informed anons to report on stuff like that. I personally think that things are really quiet because the RICO investigations are proceeding and they need to be quiet. Shillary's new video has her acting like a crazed bobblehead, the Dem party is fracturing, and the media just responds by more concern trolling and attacks. I think we're witnessing the death spasms of the left and we just need to hold our grip until they're finally dead. This is one reason why I think it's fantastic that all Holla Forumsacks are remaining calm during these times and not doing anything stupid like the FBI and the shills are trying to bait us into doing. Just let the God Emperor do his thing right now, and act naturally for the time being.

I am happy the dems choose perez & elison to lead them more far left identity politics and other rhetoric and demonizing the ebil white working class which they need to win elections.

Now if only those lazy senate and house republicans get off their lazy asses and help trump perhaps the dems can be turned into a regional coastal party.

The Republicans as a party are equally opposed to Trump.
Upcoming elections in the USA will focus heavily on how much the candidate supports Trump.

Continued victory will remake the Republican party into something we can use.
That's when things will get fun

Then they are idiots for not doing so,the dems are organizing with over a 1000 of these soros funded anti trump groups to wage war on the republicans not just trump

What happens when they lose of all their holdings?are they even trying to wake up the tea party to defend them?team trump seem to be the only ones on the front lines while everyone else has their thumbs up their asses

The republicans are the same as the democrats for the most part. They are in bed with the same groups.
If the party falls apart they are content knowing they'll just shift to the replacement party.

Trumps main difficulty is sifting through that mess for allies.

not too bad
wagecuck lurking Holla Forums while fixing old shitty machines with borrowed tools
shitposting presidentially next to all my shiney expensive tools

Trump won because of the growing distrust in the cancer globalist marriage between media and government. GG was an indicator of the growing distrust, which had been seeded since 9/11. GG was a resounding failure to change the vidya industry, games are as bland and safe as they've ever been. It was a success in terms of increasing the distrust between the average man and globalism.

GG was not very effective, but it was more effective at fighting the left than 40 years of Buckleyte conservatism was.

are you still wagecucking?

I know I am and will be until I'm 60 ;[

all those idiots back in the day who thought that imageboards wouldn't evolve past trolling habbo were wrong, DEAD WRONG

Anyone remember the Fappening?

This is fucking pathetic.

GG didn't start until 2014 you mong

Are you listening to the MSM who keep saying GG is time travelers?

Its sad to see the disdain for #GG going on considering everything they accomplished.

Infighting brought down its numbers back in 2015, but most of that was done against their bigger voices and e-celebs and it drove a lot of people off. They still cost Gawker a million+ dollars, got a bunch of shit journos fired/shuffled around, made the games sites adopt formal ethics policies so they couldn't shill their friends in secret, and made an example out of a media that dared to declare its own audience "dead." Seeing as that was what most of them signed up for, I'd say they still won. Then the ones left started chasing down the loose threads, and went all the way down the rabbit hole with a lot of them turning into Trump supporters and/or Holla Forumsacks.

Holla Forums still does stuff all the time, especially related to localization of games. They're running an operation against the ESA right now, in concert with r/kotakuinaction. If you want to complain about them, at least complain about actual things and not the shill bullshit of the week, and pay attention to what actually goes on in #GG.

Yeah I agree. GG is so cringe because they're attention whores who need to be constantly validated. Thus why this fucking thread has been posted her every week since the election with the same faggots posting stale Vivian images, because they feel irrelavent. I'm glad I left those people a while ago because it's almost as bad as being a furry or something now. For people who claimed to be against SJWs, they have absolutely no self awareness now whatsoever, and that especially goes for the people in the GG general thread on Holla Forums who still won't recognize how many bridges they burned by trying to leaderfag shit terribly like total autists.

KiA is literally filled with feminists, SJWs and other libtards. Really, that was one of my first redpills on GamerGate being co-opted, how the mods were the biggest SJWs on the board.

Bullshit, it was the end of July 2014 and the beginning of August when GG happened.

Gamergate lost any merit for failing to start when Jeff Gerstmann was fired, and all Trump's done is make conservatives look like bastards. You lose, Holla Forums

I'll be wagecucking at increasing rates until I have the capital to start contractcucking

Since the start of GG:
>lost virginity (as did her) I regret doing this so early, please wait after marriage, I feel guilty

Yes, I'm showing off. The key here is that I stopped giving a shit about GG a month or so after Jim called it quits. In other words, I shifted my attention to actually doing shit. I was a kissless virgin who with a C average and man tits.

You can do it too. Stop fucking posting here and learn how to normie, you don't have to be a cuck if your community is conservative. Find a nice, conservative church (avoid cults like LDS, JW) and find yourself a more functional community than Internet nazis who are generally NEET or dumb college students, or video game and porn addicts who spend their entire lives pirating shitty games. Make your ancestors proud. Make yourself a man after God's own heart, and someone who a woman can admire and choose to spend her time with. You can do it, user.

The Soviet Union was literally filled with communists and Jews, but they made good allies in WWII.

Fight one war at a time, user.

That wasn't GG though. It didn't become GG until the Quinn story broke and it started getting censored everywhere, which sent everybody into a frenzy. That's when it became a real thing.

I remember and it was fun

I think that got a lot of people to bail, there was so much moderation control of that all over the internet.

I remember so many people from reddit flooding onto 4chan that I stopped going on chans for a while, directly after gamergate, it really opened the floodgates

Tim Shafer coming out as a complete fucking idiot was about the worst part for me. At least it taught me to not revere anyone living anymore.

I remember editing friends faces into some of the Fappening pics for great responses.
Remember the Ashley Madison member list leaks? Did anything come out of that?

GG will never die tho.
Our detractors will never forgive and forget that a bunch of FUCKING WHITE MEN as well as their precious poc' and lgbtbbq's simply told them, "No!".

they are called image boards you fucking retard
at least stop showing how new you are when complaining about newfags

Honestly the farther I think back. The more I think it was false flag. Strange how Jimbo wales had such an issue with some bloggers getting caught being corrupt he had to personally waste his millionaire time getting modcods censoring a single article all day long and what was with all the think tanks and lobbyist money coming up under every stone. Sure the ESA had nothing to do with the ultimate push for SUPER SERIOUS PROPAGANDA games to train misbehaving nerdoowells.

M8, sages arent there to downvote. This isnt reddit nor is it hoe sages work. You cant actually be this new can you faggot?

I ditched GG about 6 months after the first exodus 4chon a shit
GG became too much of a clusterfuck with the shit e-celebs and everything

watching this vid again, it lost its spell on me
god damn

Its not important at this point

checked

Remember that Wikipedia is a supposed "neutral point of view" "encyclopedia" that is run by a Jewish pornographer.

it shows that you're just a reddit new fag and your opinion has no value

credit claiming and history nitpicking aside, it seems so obvious in hindsight.
there's millions of young men in every country sedated by entertainment, who only engaged in real world politics when their hobby was threatened.

in a clinging to fantasy, horror of its corruption, he saw the truth.
kinda funny
>>>/polblog/

spoonfeed?

this is pretty good shit

It must be this because I don't remember anything from GG whatsoever.

I stopped going to Holla Forums in early spring 2014 because the quality had gone down so much since Zim Zam trials with all the Holla Forums-newfags flooding in and I honestly was just so depressed about the state of the world that I had mostly given up and decided to stop caring for politics and world events. It wasn't until over 1 year later when I by mistake found /namibia/ linked on a local forum that I found 8ch and Holla Forums again. I'm happy I stuck around but I feel like I missed out a lot during GG.

cultstate.com/2013/08/14/the-theory-of-fracturing-monocultures/

Before GG happened, CultState was explaining precisely how to weaponize 4chan against feminism.

You sage threads you don't feel like bumping. This would be one since it's just a circle jerk for people from reddit, like yourself, who still take grammargoat seriously.

It's dead as fuck and has been for quite sometime. Trump already made all the people in the media forget who GG was completely, thus the cringey attempts to hitch your wagon to Trump's success..

Thank you (((0003df))) for making ten posts to remind us that GG is dead and didnt do nothing

Stay absolutely assblasted, goon.

An interesting site.
What is this whacko?

Hey, Holla Forums arm GoyimGate, why do you tolerate a Muslim pedophile like Val in your inner circle, can you answer that one?

Reminder that the GG general on Holla Forums tolerates a child molester in their clique and involves him in offsite operations.

Story checks out.

Everyone hates Val, because of that shit.

how did you fall for that bait?

w o r d s a l a d
w
o
r
d

s
a
l
a
d

Well you weren't in GG unlike me then or you would know that Val was bragging about being a lolicon since the beginning and everyone admits he's a pedophile, yet mysteriously he stays frimly planted in an inner-cabal that refuses to ever change or ever admit they associated with retarded autists that should be purged from their ranks even after more people found out about Val liking real children. He was also against Brexit, Brietbart and showed signs of knee jerking over Trump, because he's also a liberal socialist. Wow, I know Holla Forums wants to be on board with people like that. Communist pedophiles are certainly popular here. Gee could it be that GG was infiltrated by liberal faggots who helped fuck the thing up earlier than it had to be?

The fact you even defend this faggot shows how you have absolutely no standards whatsoever and are simply acting on tribal instinct that tells you all criticism must be disregarded.

So no proof

Fuck off goon.

You sure sound like a goon to me.

Proof was attached in two images. I have more if you want. Go ask anyone in your jerk off thread if Val is a pedophile and see how many people disagree with me yet never want to make him leave the thread (or the twitter/skype groups and other stuff he's involved in).

Fuck off back to Reddit and halfchan. We don't care about video games here.

inb4 b-b-but it was about more than games. Grow up

Are you aware which board you are on?

Wow, Acid Fag in the thread for the damage control. Honestly didn't notice this earlier. Nice work straight up admitting GG is infiltrated with communists, Jews, SJWs, etc.

Wrong side, faggot.

Some of my contributions.

Julian Assange himself even told Gamergate that the big story was how the corruption was mirrored in the regular media and we eventually dug on that, exposed it, and won the battle with the media. The media's worst nightmare of president is our president, this is because full on war with the media was declared, and the WWI comparison is apt

The Zoe Quinn shit was like Franz Ferdinand in WWI, some stupid little shit that isn't really relevant but became a catalyst reasoning for much, much greater events