Israel coordinates with extremists in Syria, admits former defence minister

Former Defence Minister Moshe Ya’alon has ADMITTED that Israel has maintained contact with extremist organisations fighting in Syria, especially those near the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.

archive.is/DLGAT#selection-3857.0-3883.77
middleeastmonitor.com/20170224-israel-coordinates-with-extremists-in-syria-admits-former-defence-minister/

Other urls found in this thread:

richardsilverstein.com/2014/12/20/israel-embraces-syrian-islamist-extremists/
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359
csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/02/27/why-did-israel-decide-to-support-syrian-rebels
richardsilverstein.com/2015/04/27/idf-lies-about-its-syria-attacks/
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border
nytimes.com/aponline/2015/12/01/world/middleeast/ap-ml-israel-syria.html
wsj.com/articles/al-qaeda-a-lesser-evil-syria-war-pulls-u-s-israel-apart-1426169708
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-rebels-call-on-Israel-to-bomb-Hezbollah-Iran-Syria-positions-390896
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065
ibtimes.co.in/un-report-israel-regular-contact-syrian-rebels-including-isis-616404
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/
timesofisrael.com/syrian-rebel-leader-thanks-pm-for-standing-by-wounded/
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10
breakingisraelnews.com/23489/isis-nothing-israel/#L2kyluYPujBrppFI.97
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182632
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/10/21/heres-why-israel-loses-no-sleep-over-islamic-state/
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo
haaretz.com/news/world/.premium-1.605097
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.kr/2015/12/islamic-state-propaganda-videos-on-jews.html
almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-intelligence-chief-not-want-isis-defeat-syria/
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-i-would-prefer-islamic-state-to-iran-in-syria/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4755215,00.html
reuters.com/article/us-un-assembly-israel-idUSKCN0HO1U220140930
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/19/israeli-defense-minister-if-i-had-to-choose-between-iran-and-isis-id-choose-isis/
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Head-of-Syrian-army-after-alleged-airstrikes-Israel-working-with-ISIS-and-al-Qaida-383907
jpost.com/Middle-East/Senior-army-source-Western-rush-to-work-with-radical-Shiites-to-fight-Islamic-State-a-mistake-380355
ibtimes.co.uk/israel-cooperating-isis-al-qaeda-golan-heights-says-syrian-chief-negotiator-1555473
archive.is/Z6cqm
archive.is/vxfwZ
archive.is/AAGxu
youtube.com/watch?v=vweHtxqnh-Y
economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21677597-geologists-israel-think-they-have-found-oilin-very-tricky-territory-black-gold
stoptheblankcheck.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Surely something will come of this.

And then get their 2nd cousin who's in law that knows the DA and goes to the same synagogue as the judge to drop the charges

From where does israel get all their money?

I wonder if the US is going to invade them too.

"Water is wet"

-journalist

The kikes know this is all going to come crumbling down, right? They know their actions aren't sustainable in any long term sense?

They are up against a rock and a hard place really. Their Mideast ambitions seem to be coming to a screeching halt but without them they are almost certainly going to be annihilated by their neighbors

The US, officially around 1+ bil a year foreign aid, however there was also an american senator that said something around 30 billion a year overall (with Nixon?), however I can't seem to find the webm,

What is an occult tactic to getting away with a crime guilt and punishment free

Look up the address of the First Internation Bank tower in Tel Aviv

And OP, break your links, my dude.

Trump will be the canary in the coal mine depending on whether or not he reacts to this.

I'd be surprised if high ranking government officials don't already know that Israel is in bed with extremist groups.

If the 28 pages ever gets released and corroborates our thoughts on (((yidsrael)))'s part in 9/11 this statement by Former Defence Minister Moshe Ya’alon will be useful but until then it's too weak to stand on it's own.

But Obama and the CIA said it was OK. ISIS and Al CIA Duh

Nuke Israel

Notice in the middle word of the circle in the ISIS Flag is actually JEW!

Yep. Support for Israel means support for Amercans dying while fighting Israel's allies. America itself is fighting an ideological disease within its own borders even while fighting for the very people who are trying to destroy us.

Israels border with Assads is the golan Heights. on the Assad side all of these ISIS and Al Qaeda people appeared causing more chaos for Assad.Israel discovered fracking reserves in the golan heights years before they were publically announced. on the board of the israeli company doing the fracking are former Clinton, Bush and CIA people.

OY VEYYYYYYYY

Double Checked

Underrated post.

Are you fucking stupid? Trump isn't going to say a damn thing about this.

Just like that? Whatever happened to him being the "god emperor"? Why give up on him, in his everlasting defense of "America First"?

oy vey

OYYYYYYYYYYY

This is anuddah shoah!

James Traficant said it in an interview with Greta van Susteren I think

FFS this is like the 10 time they admitted it. How can people still be in denial that ISIS is an Israeli proxy.

Because we aren't spreading the news around as much

Pretty sure Rothschild owned Genie energy company got the contract to mine to Golan Height oil

Oops first one is wrong pic, meant this one.

Is there a direct source?

Its a dank meme, no one who has actually ventured down the rabbit hole takes any of this shit seriously. You'd have to be a total retard to think celebrity who has been on tv since most users parents were kids actually gives a fuck about America. I do think he at least wants to fuck over the great cabal, as he has is a giant thorn in their sides. If only for the lulz

ISRAEL AND SYRIAN REBELS

IDF Embraces Syrian Islamist Extremists
richardsilverstein.com/2014/12/20/israel-embraces-syrian-islamist-extremists/

UN Reveals Israeli Links with Syrian Rebels
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359

UN Reports Israeli Support for Syria Rebels
csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels

Why Did Israel Decide to Support Syrian Rebels?
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/02/27/why-did-israel-decide-to-support-syrian-rebels

IDF Lies about its Increasing Syria Intervention
richardsilverstein.com/2015/04/27/idf-lies-about-its-syria-attacks/

IDF Medics seen Treating Syrian Rebels in New Video
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/

Syrian Rebels thank Netanyahu for Israel's Compassion
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx

Exclusive: Israel is Tending to Wounded Syrian Rebels
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/

Moderate Syrian Rebels say they Protect Israeli Border
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border

Netanyahu Says Israel Acts in Syria 'From Time to Time'
nytimes.com/aponline/2015/12/01/world/middleeast/ap-ml-israel-syria.html

Al Qaeda a Lesser Evil? Syria War Pulls U.S., Israel Apart
wsj.com/articles/al-qaeda-a-lesser-evil-syria-war-pulls-u-s-israel-apart-1426169708

Syrian Rebels call on Israel to Bomb Hezbollah-Iran-Syria Positions
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-rebels-call-on-Israel-to-bomb-Hezbollah-Iran-Syria-positions-390896

Report: Israel treating Al-Qaida Fighters Wounded in Syria Civil War
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862

New UN Report reveals Collaboration between Israel and Syrian Rebels
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926

Israeli Analyst confirms Link between Israel, 'Moderate' Syrian Rebels
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065

UN Report: Israel in Regular Contact with Syrian Rebels including ISIS
ibtimes.co.in/un-report-israel-regular-contact-syrian-rebels-including-isis-616404

Israeli DM: We're aiding Syrian Rebels to keep Al-Qaeda away from Border
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/

Syrian Rebel Leader thanks Israeli Prime Minister for standing by Wounded
timesofisrael.com/syrian-rebel-leader-thanks-pm-for-standing-by-wounded/

Revealed: How Syrian Rebels seek Medical help from an Unlikely Source in Israel
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full

Video Footage shows Israeli Commandos rescuing wounded Islamic Militant Syrian Rebels
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html

Israel is Cautiously Arming Syria's Rebels — and has a Fragile Unspoken Truce with an Al Qaeda Affiliate
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10

ISRAEL AND ISIS

ISIS has Nothing to do with Israel
breakingisraelnews.com/23489/isis-nothing-israel/#L2kyluYPujBrppFI.97

The Silence of the Israelis on ISIS
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/

ISIS: Fighting 'Infidels' Takes Precedence
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182632

Israel and the Origins of the Islamic State
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html

Here's why Israel loses no Sleep over Islamic State
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/10/21/heres-why-israel-loses-no-sleep-over-islamic-state/

Fighting 'Islamic State' is not the Israeli Priority
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo

Why the Islamic State isn't in any Rush to attack Israel
haaretz.com/news/world/.premium-1.605097

Islamic State's Propaganda Videos on the Jews and Israel
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.kr/2015/12/islamic-state-propaganda-videos-on-jews.html

Israeli Intelligence Chief: We do not want ISIS Defeat in Syria
almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-intelligence-chief-not-want-isis-defeat-syria/

West making Big Mistake in fighting ISIS, says Senior Israeli Officer
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717

UN Report: Israel in Regular Contact with Syrian Rebels including ISIS

Israeli Defense Minister: I would prefer Islamic State to Iran in Syria
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-i-would-prefer-islamic-state-to-iran-in-syria/

Israeli Defense Minister: In choice between Iran and ISIS, I prefer ISIS
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4755215,00.html

Israeli Prime Minister tries to shift Focus from Islamic State to Iran at UN
reuters.com/article/us-un-assembly-israel-idUSKCN0HO1U220140930

Syrian General accuses Israel of Collaborating with ISIS, Al Qaeda-Linked Rebels
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800

Why Does ISIS only Fight Israel's Enemies? And why do they have so much in Common?
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/

Israeli Defense Minister: If I had to choose between Iran and ISIS, I'd choose ISIS
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/19/israeli-defense-minister-if-i-had-to-choose-between-iran-and-isis-id-choose-isis/

Head of Syrian Army after alleged Airstrikes: Israel working with ISIS and Al-Qaida
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Head-of-Syrian-army-after-alleged-airstrikes-Israel-working-with-ISIS-and-al-Qaida-383907

Senior IDF Source: Western Rush to Work with Shi'ites to Fight Islamic State a 'Mistake'
jpost.com/Middle-East/Senior-army-source-Western-rush-to-work-with-radical-Shiites-to-fight-Islamic-State-a-mistake-380355

Israel Co-Operating with ISIS and Al-Qaeda in Golan Heights says Syrian Chief Negotiator
ibtimes.co.uk/israel-cooperating-isis-al-qaeda-golan-heights-says-syrian-chief-negotiator-1555473

Goddamn defeatists. Whether or not Trump is doing it for the lulz, it's the redpilling that matters. With trust in the media at an all-time low, and trust in Trump as big as it gets (i hope not), this would be the perfect time to start discussing the JQ in public. You all don't realise that the kike empire is built on sand, with extorsion and blackmail as it's main methods. Once Pizzagate starts working for our benefit we'll literally have thousand of high-ranking politicians and spokespersons fleeing ship like the rats they are. Trump understands this, which is why he even tries do do anything. Didn't he prove his loyalty a thousand times to you - as Hitler would have said? Our goal isn't to have fun during the 8 years of his presidency, but to destroy the ZOG. Nevertheless, he will do what is smart, whether mention it or not. But don't forget, we're fighting for the long run. Losing Trump in favour of red-pilling millions potential Nat-Socs is a painful but necessery step, if we must ever make it.

Color me surprised.

THIS IS A TRUE HAPPENING
Finally the kike has come clean about their nefarious actions.

And most people won't know about it since they watch ZOG media.

That's not new, the israeli military have said it multiple time quite openly they help them, but since our MSM say it's "fake news" when anyone is signaling it to them…
Hell there is an ISIS enclave stuck in between the Golan (Israeli occupied), Jordan (where US spec ops are) hiding behind a bunch of "moderates".
Nothing weird there.

That's the bad part, though. Anyone who will listen is either going to get offended up the ass about your antisemitic remarks as a democrat, or a republican. Trump himself aligning with Israel wholly makes it "okay" by their standards.

this has been going on for quite some time, and it goes well beyond "maintaining contact."

archive.is/Z6cqm - Syria civil war: The Israeli hospitals treating wounded soldiers from the violence across the border

archive.is/vxfwZ - Is treating Syrians a humanitarian gesture or strategic policy for Israel?

archive.is/AAGxu - Some wounded Syrians seek treatment from Israeli hospitals

ISIS is going after Chritians on the Egyptian side of Israel so they can decalre that the Egyptian government cant control that side and they need to intervene and there will be no Christian Jewish conflict. goal is to take the Sinai back as well and make it part of "greater Israel".

As long as american (((MSM))) don't report on it, it's like it didn't happen.

Dick Cheney, Rupert Murdoch, Bill richardson, Larry Summers and James Woolsey all on advisory board of Genie which has Israeli fracking subsidiary called Effie Eitam. they trying to annex Golan permanently from Syria through US lobbying efforts instead of their previous demand of peace agreement for leaving the occupied golan heights.

Since it's on-topic, does anyone have an archive or a screenshot of that article that said Israel was the number one buyer of Isis oil? I distinctly remember it, but I can't find it anywhere.

this is pretty much just more confirmation of what has already been confirmed hundreds of times and what we already know very well. Not a bad thread, but enough with these stickies every little thing.

People need to keep sending these articles to Drudge. If he was publishing this stuff, it would blow up.

Implying (((Drudge))) would publish anything other than alt-lite/alt-kike "redpills"

hownewru

Matt Drudge is a homosexual Jewish Zionist neo-conservative who very likely is an Israeli Govt. intelligence asset.

it says "all jews 2010"

Not really new info but have a bump.

youtube.com/watch?v=vweHtxqnh-Y

Bumping a sticky
Not embedding

This is the article that needs to go viral ASAP

economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21677597-geologists-israel-think-they-have-found-oilin-very-tricky-territory-black-gold

Yea and a company named genie has the rights to drill. ITs filled with neo-cucks.

old numbers goy. Just before the election Obama ratified the next 10 years of aid (coincidentally! 2 more than Trump's potential term) to israel ramping it up to 4.3 per year plus military expenses aid.

ISIS has weaponized drones now. Gee I wonder where they got their hands on this tech? Maybe the largest drone exporter (Israel) had something to do with this.

MEME IT

Also, Israel actually does have WMDs, attacked American personnel, and did 9/11.

Solid posts.

dumpan

General Wesley Clark on CNN: "Our (((allies))) created ISIS to fight Hezbollah"

yes I know he's a kike but he says useful shit sometimes

Gee whiz, I wonder which country Hezbollah is fighting.

Your greatest ally, goy :^)

$10m a day goy

stoptheblankcheck.org/

Just Another Day in The Sun for Israel!!!

Thread Theme.

Moonlight won it Hollyjew, get over it and stop trying to shill

8ch btfo courtesy of halfchan. 206-850-7631

How do I delete posts?

hahahah all those people clapping and singing along even after he says jws

begone nigger

He has just admitted that Israel supports terrorist organizations.

I hate Holla Forums, these mods are clearly shills and the better anons of this board need to start their own shit and stop working for Tim

A-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word oh well-a bird bird bird
Bird is a word oh well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is the word oh well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word now well-a
Don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody knows that the bird is a word
Oh well-a bird bird b-birds oh word well!
A-well-a ev'rybody dance about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-birds the word now when a bird bird
B-birds a word now when -a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word now well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody's talkin' a-bout the bird a-well-a bird bird
B-birds the word well papa com-a mau ma-papa
Com-a ma mau papa com-a mau mau
Papa com-a mau mau well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird birdA-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird bird

Reported, this guy is in every thread

A-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird birdA-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird bird

I'm amazed no one has posted these pictures in this thread yet.

Forgot the most important part

So jews are trying to kindle the wars? Maybe the Quran was right all along.

Imkikey will probably ban you now for speaking like that bout Emperor…

well yeah i guess it was.
it was written as a manual for arab plebs to keep them civilised in the early ages, kinda like the bible.
the problem appeared when civilisation progressed beyond its teachings and you got religious extremists in both cases.
inquisition 600 years ago, and with islam, which is 600 years behind christianity you got modern jihadists.
tough one thing never changes.
jews gonna jew

The Inquisition was justified, there were a lot of crypto-kikes around and they had to be rooted out.

yeah no, what you said is what the inquisition said to excuse their existance.
they did nothing to keep the church clean of corruption.
neither did their people burning reflect good on the progress of technology and civilisation.
the "crypto-kikes" meanwhile had time to eastablish various positions on almost all major european courts and bussines ventures.
look up the term "court jew".
while they were scheming and making a profit your loonies in red robes burned people for saying how stars go around

just a total coincidence that the reconquista happened directly AFTER a few hundred years of muslim and jewish rule and christian supression?

reconquista has nothing to do with the retarded inquisition dumbass.
it happened because european armies and nobles wanted to expand their dominions and influence. the christandom thing was a perfect basis for such conquests, and everyone gladly followed trougfh with it.
wars and other big events are usually driven by the struggle for power, not some moral things noone has anything to gain from