Need ammo to fight this cuckoldry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
arch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campbell's_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Important takes from this article:

But the definition of rape has broadened over time
Holy shit these cucks have lost their goddamn mind haven't they? Rape is fucking rape

Funny how the increase perfectly matches the influx of shitskins, and even if the laws are different from other countries, the increase still shows the population is doing the raping. And once again the only significant change in the population is said shitskins.

Welcome to clown world. This is the the go-to method leftists have for Swedish Rape denial. I think part of the excuse is that the courts or police count each instance of rape separately, where other places might group the individual acts of rape together for some reason. Libshits are never too adept at explaining this because they just copy-paste the doublethink defense mechanism from Tumblr or some other faggotry facilitating cancer site.

When leftist disagree with something, they will hold the highest of scientific standards to it, denying it even if there is a false sense of fallacy. But if they agree with something, they talk about how they feel and the potential for what they agree with to be true. Just accuse the leftist of denying that rape is problem and shame it for its leftism.

moar boyse moar

Swedish Citizen Reveals SICK Truth Of What’s Happening Right Outside His Window That Should Wake America The Hell Up

Donald Trump talked about “what’s happening in Sweden” and everyone goes crazy! What do you mean what’s happening in Sweden?

You don’t notice the crazy amounts of mass Muslim migrant crime? Hmmm. How about some riots? Hmmm. Notice it yet?

Here’s a Swedish resident who’s telling the story about what’s happening in his town. The only person who can speak about this better than a Swedish resident would be if the Muslims posted their own videos incriminating themselves of their crimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

There you have it folks. The guy tells you EXACTLY what you need to know about the situation in Sweden.

If you can’t believe what a resident says, then who can you believe? To anyone who doubted Donald Trump – how do you feel now that you know what’s really happening in Sweden?

The only time I ever heard about Sweden was when people talked about their bikini team. From what I knew, this was a fun loving place to live where they had barely any problems. Then I find out that Sweden has become a cess pool thanks to the Muslim migrant refugees and their barbaric crime waves.

Now if you wear a bikini in Sweden, then you’ll probably be raped by a Muslim migrant refugee. The sex crimes are out of control!

Look folks – no one wants to deal with invasions of mass criminals. But the problem isn’t US – it’s them. If the Muslim migrant refugees went to new locations and were NICE people who helped make the town a better place to live, then all of America would want them.

But that’s not how it is. These crummy cretins continuously commit crimes.

Sweden is what we will become if they keep acting like this and the liberals let them in.

arch ive.is/39rRx

Also
They always advocate reason for demographic replacement but never give a reason why. If the world is overpopulated, shouldn't more countries have less children?

EXTREME SOPHISTRY S-TIER MAXX

They are grasping at straws.
I'm going to interpret "a few hundred thousand" as 300,000. That's half of the population and we know they are lying about it.
I'm sure the Equality Ombudsman is a bastion of unbiased truth.

So they change the definition once or month or what?
A change in definition would show a single spike and not a curve.

thx you mate :-)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campbell's_law

I'm pretty sure that in certain countries you can't trust the government's data. Sweden is getting to be one of those countries (as is a lot of other places in the west), and probably has been for awhile. The left have to know that facts about certain aspects of their policies look bad for them (especially migrant and rapefugee crime). They will cover this up, and will continue to get more Orwellian about it. We have good grounds for thinking they'll do this. Look at leftist academics' defence of communist atrocities throughout the 20th century. The left will lie about their ideal societies and try to bury facts contra to this by manipulating the stats (either in data collection, the models they use, or their inferences). That's why direct empirical data is better than stats, e.g. footage of shitskin riots, news stories from legit sources about rapes and violent crimes, collation of localized testimony in the form of video and photographs.

Libtards get comfort from using big words to just say "it's not what you think, it's really complicated, we just don't know" whenever confronted with a problem. It's the coping mechanism of people who think they're the intellectual elite but are actually only barely above average. The funniest part is they always repeat this shit almost verbatim, and feel lost without savvy-studio-man-talking-truth-#1238483 telling them exactly what to think and what to tell themselves.

"It's more nuanced than that."

Should make a list of words like 'nuance' and 'complicated' that indicate a stream of bullshit is inbound.

>youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

Checked.

They just admitted it's always been a bastion of fuki fuki you just noticed it now goy.

Yeah I definitely know who to hang.

A day will come when a muslim films his rape of a woman, claims she has a rape fetish, and (((people))) will believe him.

rrrreeeeeEEEEEd. FUCK THIS MAKES ME MAD. sweden needs to go full viking already.

this. you can't just grow all the damn time, its unsustainable. at some point, population levels have to dip and that's good and normal. in fact population booms are abnormal.

I guess their new motto is "Dehumanize yourself and face to the cuckshed".

Some charts I made.

I love me some datas, good work user!

Very good work, thanks user.

I've been planning a nationwide grassroots anti-propaganda campaign where we would shitpost irl with facts and other fun rage enducing info. How would I go about gathering loyal footfolk for this endeavour?

I'm a swede btw

welcome

thx

Sweden is so feminist that just looking at woman wrong is considered rape over there. Yes there are loads of shitskins muh-dikking the natives but this needs to be taken into account.

Can you even into legals you sub 100 iq cuckfatty

Excellent job

thx man

Not according to law. I mean come on you can't be this fucking dense, can you?
Things that would pass as assault or sexual harassment in US law count as a form of Rape in swedish law.
On the other hand some nations don't have any consideration that sex between married couples could count as rape, unlike the US.
In Canada disputes between divorced couples about child custody influence the kidnapping-statistics because any time a parent claims they don't have access to their child it immediately counts as a kidnapping.

I like to shitpost about sweden yes as much as any other user but just to be real for one second:Comparing crime statistic across countries is always terrible because many Nations have different definitions.

They fucking don't, the definition of rape between Sweden and US is almost the exact same.

why would you do this?

This has already been my protocol for years now.

The buzzwords are becoming so obvious and so many that my brain just shuts off whenever they come by and it reboots when i'm far, far away from whatever mentally defect environment i found myself in.

It used to be only politicians who could do this to me, but now it's fucking everywhere in fucking everything.

And "changing definition" made most of the perpetrators foreign-born. Right.

cucked half chan user blames himself for getting pressed by migrants

Holy shit, this can't be real… even for Sweden, god damn.

(checked)
Doesn't look like he's blaming himself for it - looks like he's saying he should have known the situation better (sort of like one should not "relax around blacks").