What's a good game to play with friends over the internet?

So I have some people I wanna play games with. We've played CS:GO for the past year or so and are bored of it. Half of them don't like MMORPGs and shit. A lot of games look fun but hosting servers for them is a fucking nightmare.

tl;dr
What are fun games to play with others over the internet?

download fitghtcade and a full set of roms

mite b cool, thanks

dota / league
path of exile
killing floor 1/2
overwatch
dunno what else have you tried / liked

Dead Island and Riptide if you just want to fuck around and laugh at the tons of bugs and glitches they have.

Fightcade
Netplay with RetroArch
Almost any modern fighting game
Warsow
Xonotic
Wesnoth

What are you looking for in particular?

bleugh

killing floor is the only decent one on that list and if you buy KF2 you deserve what you get

instead try:
Tabletop Simulator
Keep talking and no one explodes
command and conquer series
warcraft 3 with a large set of custom games
100% OJ isn't horrible but it's not great

I'm pretty sure the reason they've became so popular is because there really is no other fucking coop games out there.

Granted it requires a decent amount of autism, but it's a game after Diablo 2's heart.

Also remembered Yomi because that's a decent card game and you can at least play for free in the web browser. Free character changes every so often.

Yeah we're all waiting for OW to come out tbh we played the beta and had tonnes of fun.

I know y'all might find a lot of shit insufferable about it but, they like it and the only thing that brings me joy with vidya these days is doing it with friends so.

Thankfully I've convinced them mobas are a shit.

I'm guessing you're looking for more than two at a time, so see if you can get gba netplay to work.
It's been an absolute bitch in my experience but maybe you'll catch something I didn't.

I'm getting fucking sick of this captcha

Yeah there's 2-6 of us at any given moment. Usually 4.

My internet is fucking trash so i can't host and they're too ??????? for port forwarding.

One of them's my GF :'v)

I've just never really gotten into ARPGs like that and not for a lack of trying. I did however play a fair amount of PoE in beta with some friends

Just go boink her brains out, that's a fun competitive game. :^)

Yeah but she's a couple towns over so doing that often is kind of a blessing far and few.

MHP3rdHD Translation emulated on psp connecting using hamachi.

e z setup and mad good fun

lmao

(checked)
Oh. Well. You could also play old shit like Q3A. Also consider using Tabletop simulator or Roll20 for /tg/ shenanigans.

Holy fuck my first trips. It's a good day. Yeah I'm a big fan of QA3 but idk if they'd be up for it. These suggestions have been good nonetheless.

Pretty much, over 2k dota games played and I still play it daily with friends, majority of games played now are extremely boring there's just no alternatives. Hoping overwatch takes its place