Suppose 30% of Washington, D.C. gets accused of child abuse

Two weeks ago, we read the following:

We have had two whole weeks. I have not heard of any "high-level" arrests of politicians. There have doubtless been some low-levels arrests. But certainly if "three dozen" politicians had been arrested, we would have heard about it. Supposedly 30% of the politicians in DC are pedo. What would DC look like if they all got arrested at once? Would the FBI just show a warrant and round up 30 Senators and 128 Representatives?

Jeff Sessions got confirmed on the 8th of February. Trump gave him 120 days to investigate and make a report. That means by roughly the 8th of June, we ought to be hearing about Sessions' report to Trump. All I can imagine is 30 Senators and 130 Congressmen getting marched out of a government building in handcuffs.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/KGrRk#selection-2217.0-2225.91
jweekly.com/article/full/13333/israel-failing-to-stem-sex-trade-abuses-amnesty-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't suspect the deep state would give up any pawns they didn't need to give up and if they could nip the investigation in the bud entirely, they'd do it. Once the door opens on official proceedings of numerous high-level government officials involved in pedophile rings, normies might start waking up en masse.

I'm almost afraid they won't do it because of some kind of political reason, or "keeping the order of the state" bullshit.

Like with Obama, it's obvious he isn't a native American but they'll never bring it up or else it will like the the Republicans are eliminating political rivals. More to the point, it would create a crisis to expose that much corruption that enabled 8 years of an illegitimate Head Of State.

We need justice. We need to clean the filth that is in the heart of the Nation. Please PLEASE do not hesitate to enact Truth and Justice because of some notion of "greater good". Nothing good can come from letting these animals roam free in the hallowed halls of government.

D.C. isn't full of congressmen and senators that live there, it's full of niggers.

Kill
me, I can't take the suspense.

The only arrests I have seen appear to be extremely low level and possibly not even part of the big conspiracy that involved Podesta.

archive.fo/KGrRk#selection-2217.0-2225.91

Fiat iustitia ruat caelum.

The allegation from FBIAnon was 30% of the "political spectrum." It's entirely possible that the melanin-advantaged residents of DC engage in unlawful sex, but they are not running elaborate pizza-themed cults, nor are they part of the "political spectrum" in any meaningful sense. At most, they might be bribed into voting several times in one election. They're not political. They're poor people. Also, check those 99 doubles.

also
That's a strawman if I've ever seen one. You don't seem to understand pizzagate it seems.
What the fuck are you even talking about? Worst of all
You have to go back.

Explain it to me.

Well it IS full of Jigaboos.

Lurk the threads you faggot, I don't need to handhold you.

Don't despair user, these things take time.

It's called HUMINT. These large low level arrests are meant to destabilize their pedophilic machine, gather intelligence via interrogation or otherwise.

This propels the investigators up the food chain to bigger fish and bigger fish eventually into Washington and other "elite" areas.

With a case such as this, I can't blame them for taking their time in order to catch every last fish in the net.

If you're going to undertake something like this then you have to do it right and do it right the first time, otherwise some will escape and that's unacceptable.

Bring duels back.

Don't get your hopes up. From Article 1, Section 6 of the Constitution:

Fucking kids counts as a felony, but the attitude is one of extreme forbearance in just up and arresting a congressman. I guess the thinking is that it's too easily abused. And then there's the matter of what counts as a felony. Too often, wealthy, well-connected lawyers manage to Jew down their charges to a misdemeanor, which means just arresting them is a violation of the Privilege Clause.

If I read this right, the rule is that they can be arrested, but the only two safe ways to do it are to either go through the Ethics Committees or obtain definite felony warrants from a federal grand jury. Either way, that's a lot of lead time to catch a plane to Dubai.

I guess what I really hope for is a mass awakening of the normies.

There are a lot of ex-soldiers who never doubted the ultimate goodness of the status quo all the time they were in uniform.

There are a lot of boring, ordinary people - clerks at the DMV, "managers" at McDonalds', unemployed biology graduates, veterans who have never seen combat - and for years, they have trusted the government. They have refused to look at anything related to "conspiracies" because they have not been willing to think about it.

I hope they become willing to question their previous assumptions.

I hope for a mass awakening of the normies.

I can scarcely imagine what would happen, but I hope for it.

I'm still disappointed Danny wasn't picked.

Off topic, but can you imagine how fucking crazy Michael Jackson was to claim those were his kids? Did he think that bleach affected his goddamn DNA?

Oh just fucking arrest them already.

premium taste in treatises, OP

[spoiler]pretty sure that 30% thing was a hoax,
but we can still hope[/spoiler]

Get out,

you seem to have vanished mid sentence there, were you that frustrated?

Sorry i just came back from Holla Forums, but you dont have to get fucking autistic.

Do you have to use BB code on Holla Forums? Are you retarded?

considering the rest of the internet uses bb code, and theres pretty much never a reason to use spoilers on Holla Forums, I dont see why i wouldnt.

snowflake somewhere else.

Mark made it doable when the board was getting flooded with offsite faggots trying to use the tags and failing. He really hates the idea of forcing people to lurk.

Wew lad.

All you need to do is look into the pedoplane trips like Bill Clinton already or the ones that made "personal" trips to shady places like thailand or the middle east or Advocacy group: Israel is a pedophile's paradise www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/advocacy-group-israel-is-a-pedophile-s-paradise-1.262570 jweekly.com/article/full/13333/israel-failing-to-stem-sex-trade-abuses-amnesty-says/

Please let the White house correspondent dinner be a huge razia of the FBI supported by Trump to send a message to (((shadow Government)))

They do something similar to this in the UK.
Derail further investigation into current high level pedos by only going after the ones that are already dead.
They call it "Historical child abuse" and make a huge fuss in the media about it to distract from the fact it is still ongoing at the highest levels.

Maybe Trump is going to use the intel gathered on the pedos to blackmail them into carrying out HIS agenda. I know that sounds pretty fucked but most of these politicians are lawyers that know how to cover their asses if Trump tries to take them down.

Just to add onto what I said, these recent pedo ring busts may be a warning to the kiddy diddlers in DC to either bend the knee or get the fuck out.

Keep your ears open during Trump's first address to Congress, he just might throw some cryptic lingo in there to let them know that he's onto them.

Rapier duels had to be stopped and duels made illegal because of the complete wipe out of personnel in state administration. The situation was that bad.

Call me a hopeless idealist, but I have the crazy notion that the people of the USA might get off their asses and force their politicians to change their behavior.

These are the people who destroyed perfectly drinkable tea by throwing it in Boston Harbor. They are violent and they might do anything.

Sounds like an excellent way to guarantee a lean, efficient "night watchman" state that can't expand its bureaucracies.

This is what I can't stand about the FBI and the NSA. They're not incompetent – they know exactly who and where the criminals are and they know exactly what they've done. The problem with the FBI and the NSA is that they willfully and consciously do NOTHING about it. It goes beyond incompetence and becomes maleficence. Both organizations deserve to be purged and re-organized just like NASA.

They're not going to move on something like that until the case is airtight, bulletproof, and damning far beyond any kind of reasonable doubt.

Thats a crock of shit and you know it. Only gives time for the higher ups to lawyers up or covertly subvert the judicial system in a host of ways before it ever gets to them. Also when it takes three years to get anything to trial hitting one low level fucker and trying to go up the ladder from there is bullshit. Nobody is chasing shit after that grueling slog. Especially when the prosecutors are political appointee's.

Even when the military does it with expedited assaults to bring in low level faggots you cannot move fast enough up the fucking chain to capture the highest members before they ghost. You trail and observe the lower levels to obtain higher chain targets and leave the lower level faggot alone until after you manage to figure out who the fuck heads the beast and that is only when you don't know who they are. Anything else is a crock of jewish dong shit.

We know whom they are. Time to take the fucking gloves off. The little people have less chance to split in any society and rarely can bring shit together when the head is blow the fuck off of their system. 'Some will escape'. Doing it the jew way ensure ALL of them escape unless they offer up a lowly sacrificial lamb.

There's no point in arresting people without evidence, do you know how many steps there are in the process?

i'm not surprised there's so much protection for the pedos in enforcement. look at how much they covered for shillary and leaks revealing the pozzed ones in us law enforcement deleting all evidence.

I honestly no longer fucking care about 'the process' or what needs to be done to clear some legal system THEY themselves have destroyed and delegitimized. These fuckers have wiped their ass with the constitution for decades longer than I have been alive. So I give two fucking SHITS about due process or their damned rights.

Take your fucking pick. Fuck your system.

That's about 70% less than I expected. Can't we just hang all of them and be done with it?

Do you know how to measure the value of a politician? It is how beholden he is to you.
This why our state pushes debauchery; it is their attempt to relieve themselves of the blackmail that keeps them beholden. As the debauchery is further normalized and the blackmail exhausted, they have to come up with more outrageous blackmail to keep the new generation in line; thus why a slippery slope exists.

Sounds like more than 30% to me with that in mind.

Blackmail is shocking because some population of normies can be shocked.

It was shocking to blackmail someone with adultery in the USA of the 1890s.

It was shocking to blackmail someone with homosexuality in the USA of the 1950s.

At this point, very little can be said to be shocking.

The normies would already be talking about pizzagate every day except that the thought police still try to work up a sense of shock from discussing such things.

America entered a new Fourth Turning in 2008. It is likely to last until around 2030. Our paradigm suggests that current trends will deepen as we move toward the halfway point.

Further adverse events, possibly another financial crisis or a major armed conflict, will galvanize public opinion and mobilize leaders to take more decisive action. Rising regionalism and nationalism around the world could lead to the fragmentation of major political entities (perhaps the European Union) and the outbreak of hostilities…

Despite a new tilt toward isolationism, the United States could find itself at war. I certainly do not hope for war. I simply make a sobering observation: Every total war in U.S. history has occurred during a Fourth Turning, and no Fourth Turning has yet unfolded without one. America’s objectives in such a war are likely to be defined very broadly.

At the end of the 2020s, the Fourth Turning crisis era will climax and draw to a close. Settlements will be negotiated, treaties will be signed, new borders will be drawn, and perhaps (as in the late 1940s) a new durable world order will be created.

Stockman thinks there will be a stock market crisis on 15 March. I think he's letting his hopes color his thinking.

That image makes me cross-eyed to read, nice work.

They're in a different issue than most cases. Given the high ranging and possibly politically polarized nature of who they are cracking down on they need more than just proof that works in a court beyond a reasonable doubt, they need proof so precise they can spin it into one-liners for media dissemination so everyone knows the guilt of the people involved without a doubt and without spending more than the 1 minute their squirrel-like minds can handle focusing on the subject.