Knuckle Sandwich

youtube.com/watch?v=gSZpXO1XdvM

What do you think about this indie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2U7vDXzkhs
tig.wikia.com/wiki/Andrew_Brophy)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It could look better if it didn't have those disgusting tumblr noses. Also, you forgot Hylics on that image.

Waiting on that Mother 4 blog update that was supposed to be today

artstyle is repugnant and combat looks tedious as fuck

0/10

Looks like they are directly trying to rip off Undertale for those sweet, sweet tumblrbux.

Citizens of Earth is a pretty snazzy game, though. Let's talk about how that game is good and Conspiracy Guy is literally the best party member.

never heard of half of these

whats with the boner for Mother/Earthbounbd?

Character design looks fucking disgusting

Cause it was an unappreciated gem at the time so now everyone has to suck Earthbound's dick. And cause Mother 3 is bretty gud.

this game was in development before undertale came out though

And I'm sure it drastically changed after Undertale came out to include more quirky mini-games as combat, gay lizards, and stupid awkward humor completely by coincidence.

I dig the music.
The noses are fucking awful, but if you pretend every character is a puppet, it's fine.
There are no wacky animations for the battle. It's shit, except for those minigames.

theres only like 1 or 2 videos about Omori, is it even out?

I would sooner install lostdolphin.exe into my system 32 folder than touch that shit with a 80 foot long pole.

Also what in the fuck is a "motherlike"? Is it just some turn based RPG where the only visible sprites on the battle screen are your enemies against a background? And if Tumblrnose Sanwich, tumblrtale, and that game on the center right are to be trusted, why is this "genre" so popular with pretentious indie hacks? Is this shit gonna become the new "souls-like" where all you need are grimdark atmospheres, Call of Duty Advance Warfare on launch day-tier hitboxes, and harsh difficulty? Or "rouge-likes" who's definition was perverted by dipshits to mean any game with perma-death and RNG elements?

So it did more to copy what is popular in parody RPGs, just like Undertale did?

We aren't on 4chan. No need to make such a putrid buzzword filled post

Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=-2U7vDXzkhs

I think thats the intended effect

FUCKING STOP

It looks OK, but as though they're just copying things they've seen rather than making something cool. It's the equivalent of memorizing the words in your textbook and regurgitating them in an exam, rather than actually understanding them. Undertale is Earthboundy, but has some nice 4th wall breaking. LISA is Earthboundy, but has a hard hitting story and a Nuzlocke-like partner mechanic. This is just Earthboundy.

It will only get worse from here user

If only Itoi had known what unspeakable horrors his game would spawn.

The music's kinda cool, though.

They're called Edgebounds

What? It's an appropriate description. It's trying to be like Mother.

I think it stems from everything calling itself a metroidvania or a roguelike despite only sharing one mechanic that sometimes isn't even a defining mechanic, where it just pollutes the definition until it's meaningless, where as we have specific labels we can use to describe a game already.

I used to try to keep up to date with independent developers, but I can't place this one. Andrew Brophy sounds familiar, but I can't remember a single game he's made. scratch that I found a bio (tig.wikia.com/wiki/Andrew_Brophy)

So, just bounds?

Fucking Australians. You fucking bet he's doing that nose shit on purpose. That cunt.

user will you marry me

It sems that there is a nose enemy and a nose dimension when looking at the website and trailer.
the noses probably have some plot significance of some sort.
op, are you a shill?

ba dum tss

Judging by the leftmost guy in 's pic perhaps red Tumblr noses are the villains.
Or it could be an infection. like TLOU but with red noses instead of cordyceps.

Does anyone here know what tumblr noses are? It's not the ones in knuckle sandwich. It's the fucking noses that perpetually have the sniffles i.e. red tip.

Not all stylized noses are tumblr noses.

k

Thread theme

d u b s !

check these