Leftists doing #StuffTrumpIsAfraidOf on Twitter

So what is Trump afraid of, Holla Forums?
twitter.com/hashtag/stufftrumpisafraidof

Trump is not afraid of anything, Fear is afraid of him

Hitting us where it hurts. Twitter hashtags.

Somebody post a shot of Trump when that fake assassin scare happened and he stared that faggot down fearless.

Leftism is a mental disease

It's literally impossible even with a bit army now to get a hashtag trending on Twitter after they've updated their security and algorithms in response to #PizzaGate. We tried (I pushed with over 50 of my scripted bots myself) the #PedoMyTaco and #TakeiBell memes regarding George Takei and Bill Maher after the Milo controversy and even though multiple people were manually forcing and retweeting this meme it gained zero traction. Even several right wing publications and media outlets kike The Hill etc etc etc reported on this story after we pushed it on Twitter. I now believe that there is a team which specifically decides what narratives and hashtags (90% of them are Anti-Trump or Pro-Communist or Pro-Dems) are trending. Until someone offers me proof otherwise I will say Twitter is 100% under Kike JIDF like control in regards to trending hashtags since PizzaGate.

Wasn't their founder or someone high up in Twitter caught with pedo references in his posts?

Who cares. I'm still mining all the salt about Perez being the new head and it tearing libshits apart.

We will never recover. Should I setup a patreon for us to begin the healing?

tbh we sat around making mspaint memes on obscure phillipino basketweaving forums and it somehow worked/

Things Trump are (and I am) afraid of:
may they joke, but fear is an appropriate response (and a good motivator to prevent) to the death of our own.

What?

Please remember to donate, like and subscribe..

oh my god. he knew what he was getting into.

who cares?

Kek?

Fucking liberal kikes dont know their guns

Thats why you dump your redpills under trending hashtags, even if it is off topic.

Projecting as always. They are like small dogs pissing themselves while obnoxiously yapping.

And that would be a problem…

Winners ain't losers bucko, why don't you go back to reddit where I think we can both agree you belong chaim.

Looks more like a ppsh41 honestly but still doesn't make much sense why he's using one

The comic was started by a kike so what do you expect.

Waking up one morning and suddenly finding himself tired of winning. It would be devastating.

Ehh I like Trump he is of a nice guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

front grip, drum and barrel heat fins make it a tommy gun

Actually it was somewhat common for German troops to pick up the PPSH because of the higher rate of fire than the MP40 (not necessarily a good thing). The same thing with the SVT40, the Gew 41 was often unreliable as it didn't use any gas ports or Pistons and had to redirect gas coming out the muzzle to cycle the bolt. The Gew/Karbiner 43 took the SVT40's gas piston and detachable magazine was a much better operating and looking gun than the 41

Skaven.

Any wise Emperor is fearful of the Skaven. Those who burrow deep, and come up at your feet are our worst enemies.

If Trump had a single drop of the mind killer in him he wouldn't be where he is today.

Trump is 10x better than Atreides.

Not algos, some faggot is literally sitting there putting you in the back of the queue.

Also, celeb fucks are protected. That was going on back in myspace days. Fagbook does it as well. It's all rigged to push the narrative the left wants, it's why the shit exists. Twitter, Reddit, they make no money. Facebook simple wins by default of their being no alternative to interacting with a group of people, otherwise they'd be broke too.

Twitter is fucking dead just like Yahoo. They're on board a sinking ship and the place turned into tumblr when it started linking phone no's.

Trump is one of the few who are actually keeping it relevent in this day and age. But they're sinking financially and it's going to be glorious.

It's the same fucking idiots that think communism is cool. Everything they describe as reality is a completely skewed view of the world. Their utopia described looks just like Africa of Venezuela. But i'd rather have them not have any knowledge on weaponry and thank God Holla Forums still thinks rationally. Had a good laugh seeing a nazi using a PPSH rehardless though.

Meh, Soviet manufacturing and engineering was very schizophrenic. It ranges from pure genius to full-on retarded.

Also one of the reasons German troops picked up PPSH was that it had a piston way more loose than the German weapons making it harder to freeze in -30 Celsius.

i honestly don't know.