Holla ForumsICE GANG

Hey lads. I may have hit a pretty big jackpot.. I was shitposting on goybook and found a spic that had 1,500 friends on his friends list, save for like 3 of them they are all spics, all of the spics have pages entirely in spanish and dont look the least bit like 'legal citizens'. Better yet, most of them look like probable gang bangers, and their pages are all completely open for your doxing pleasure.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/amaurys.fernandez.7/friends?pnref=lhc
pastebin.com/2zGFGnnJ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuggin heg I forgot the goybook friendslist link

facebook.com/amaurys.fernandez.7/friends?pnref=lhc

OVER THE WALL YOU GO, PACO!

Does it really matter for something like this?

It does, but it doesn't take away from a good potential dig, good work user

Bump for potential habbenig

AESTHETIC  ICE  1-866-347-2423

alright faggots, we have the potential to open up 1500 jobs. get to work.

Yay! dump them in the gulf! Feed the shrimp!

Reported for sticky, good shit OP.

Let's look for evidence of illegal immigration, gang membership, and drug use/possession. I'll bet there's quite a few taking stupid selfies with their bags of weed… maybe ICE or the local cops will pay them a friendly visit?

fuck locals give them the ICE treatment baby

Bump

Archive everything before sharing, retard. You don't know who's lurking.

and post in here:

Bump

Bump

MAKE SURE YOU USE THE ACLU HANDOUT

kek

Someone fluent in Bean should translate it

Bump

Si agentes de ICE se presentan en su puerta

+Siempre abre la puerta, como un ilegal no tienes derechos

+Pregunte a los agentes lo que quieren, no hables inglés.

+Si le piden entrar, déjelos entrar. Recuerde, no es necesaria* ninguna orden judicial. Usted está aquí ilegalmente.

+Los agentes no necesitan una orden judicial* y no pueden rechazar la entrada si piden. Como ilegal, no tienes derechos.

+Si los agentes entran en la fuerza, resista a su propio riesgo. Recordar que usted puede ser tazed o golpeado y no tiene ningún recurso legal.

+Si usted es arrestado, usted debe firmar cualquier cosa dada a usted y no tiene ningún derecho a un abogado.

+Una orden administrativa de ICE le permite al ICE entrar en su casa y hacer lo que quieran

ACLU | CONOZCA SUS DERECHOS

Inmigración y Control de Aduanas

Deport them all.

Bump

Social media ought to be a goldmine considering how often criminals full retard out themselves, I can only imagine how many illegals are cluelessly outing themselves.

beautiful work.

wow I should not be surprised that ICE has a gang unit not a burger. Does anyone live in one of these sanctuary cities or a beaner filled city? Are gangs prominent?

MAKE IT SO

I love it when a plan comes together.

Holla Forums is not a board for tripfagging. Just don't do it.

I'm still willing to bury my hatchet.

My Kikebook newsfeed. I can only see, I can not comment or like or interact in anyway

You're going to get TOR banned. Stop tripfagging.

Bump

I want that jacket..

bean gangs use the sanctuary city policies of austin tx to steal trucks and drive with them back to mexico and load them with drugs

weak sauce tbh fam

Ci. Gangs in california are everywhere, but mostly teenagers. They are cool, tho, so long as you aint a bitch.

Deport illegals, please !

Spic here. Try using the following translation. You dont want other spics to suspect anything.

Si los agentes del ICE llegan a tu puerta:
- Abre la puerta de inmediato. Recuerda que como ilegal, no tienes derechos.
- Pregunte a los agentes que es lo que quieren. No intente hablar inglés.
- Si quieren entrar, permita que entren. Recuerde que no los agentes no necesitan ninguna orden judicial*. Usted se encuentra aquí ilegalmente.
- Si los agentes entran por la fuerza, resista bajo su propio riesgo. Recuerde que los agentes tienen autorizado el uso de la fuerza no letal y usted no podrá contar con ninguna defensa legal.
- Si es arrestado, usted está obligado a firmar los documentos que se le presenten sin derecho a ningún abogado.
* Una orden administrativa le permite al ICE entrar a su casa para investigar de acuerdo al criterio de los agentes.

This is a better translation.

Can confirm, this is a much better translation.

Thanks, mods.

If you got a problem, this grino will solve it.

you know how much money you saved the american taxpayer lol? This is probably worth several millions. Well done user.

That wouldn't be a loss. TORposters are 90% shitters anyway.

What font is this?

we should have a scoreboard for deporting the most illegals

Praise Kek. Remember to check their friend's friends.

For each of those 1,500 illegal friends you can probably find 100 more illegal friends.

There's four different fonts on that image, which one do you mean?

bretty gud find OP

I can guarantee you that woman fucks niggers exclusively

that sure would suck, but I like not knowing

Fake tits, probably fake lips, fake eyelashes, fake hair, fake eyebrows, fake fingernails… That's niggerbait and a future domestic violence victim.

3. obviously.

FUUUUGGGGGG

WHY ARE SLAVS SO HOT

FUUUGGGGGGG

Karolina Debczynska

FUGGGGG

FUGGG

All of those women will age like shit and their faces will look like dehydrated apples in 30 years. Sad, but such is the way of the female slav.

You're fucking idiots. They're caked in makeup.

This could be like a whole new planet of doxing…get out!

Wait..planet..
planetarium…

thread theme

Shame. I wonder how busy the OP Mogul Fury guys have been this past month. Maybe forward some of that information to them and get this party started.

This woman is nigger bait and you should stop jerking your dick to her. Get some fucking self respect man.

Here you go OP, you lazy nigger.
pastebin.com/2zGFGnnJ

Next time so you aren't a faggot:

I was told an ice age would occur and it would remove the migrants and shitskins but I never thought it would be like this. We are moving into a ICE age
Praise kek
I love you winter chan
I love you ice age chan

my dick doesn't care.

For assistance to the cause, we deport you last.

I LOVE YOU WINTER CHAN!
How's that going, by the way? How much kebab has fallen victim to just a hint of Hyperborea's fury?

bilingual people exist, user…

You can't spell VOICE without ICE

id confirms; we must push this DAFT meme

Quite a few people listing goybook as their employer.

Bump

and thus, with one post, winterchan became the egregore of deportation.

Also, stop shitting up an important thread with scantily dressed women. As another user said, these 1500 illegals can each lead to 1500 more. This is on track to become one of Holla Forums's great accomplishment. If you niggers want to become the new CIA, this is how to do it.