Pure filth

I don't want to hear this bitch's name mentioned ever again on this board. Enough said.

I gladly await my ban. It was worth it just to convince the few remaining fools on this board that Lauren is trash.

True dat

Why do you post when you should be lurking?

We get a lot of 4cuck refugees that don't seem to get it user. Now it will sink in.

This thread sucks so I'm gonna shill this shit.

You dumb kike.

Mhmmm I thought I was banned? Anyway most of the "alt-right" ecelebs are just libertarians with no racial awareness. Only cuckchanners would suck up to these nobodies.

Almost every e-celeb is certified kosher.

Since my OP was low energy, I might as well spread this too.

People thought she was anything but a normalfag? I always saw her as one and never paid much attention to her aside from laughing at people trying to prop her up.

Did that picture break your heart, OP? Did you have a crush on Lauren Southern and started crying when you saw that selfie she took with a nigger e-celeb?

That said, what is she doing in Mexico? It's like she wants the cartels to get her.

Its funny how nearly every e-celeb who say they're on the right race mixes.

Why are you faggots always susceptible to attention whores? I don't get it. Are you that desperate for pussy?

Here's some 2D pussy.

STOP GIVING ATTENTION TO ATTENTION WHORES

Who are you talking to that warrants a thread calling them out?

Faith or Lauren?

I think you have all forgotten that is a Jewish Man
Embed Related

>>>/nigger/

Neither.

Who?

Even jewish men from Canada are hotter than Sinead.

Who?

I'll second that.

The question every wants you to answer is why do you have all these photos of a kike in your meme folder

>>>/gasyourself/

For masturbatory purposes

Holla Forums was right again. Always ignore the eceleb.

Laura Southern is unclean.

BLEACH BLOND!

Are you one of those cucks who thinks anytime a white woman is in a picture with a nigger she also fucks him?

Both have really deep voices

She looks like she would

It doesn't matter because she's already denounced white nationalism.

Decent traditionalist pro Western women do not pose with blacks. Let alone a weed encumbered one. Also: .

Pic related.
The only white-fu that matters.

Today your dreams died. If it's any consolation, she's not even a white woman, she just approximates one.

Alt-Lite's finest

They're all aut-kikes.

checked. she looks good.

like cockwork.

Everyone is all "b…But we knew this already."
Yet in the next breath they will fawn, rant and rave over any new slut who discovers that pretending to be right-wing = massive flood of attention, clicks and donations from every Incel within a 1000 subnet radius.
Pointnout the true nature not such whors and expect to be promptly shouted down as a "mgtow" by their handlers and promotesrs.
The promoters of such business tools (Renegade/TRE/Stormer etc) have learned the list of words which work to assure support from 90% of Holla Forums.
Sex-starved right-wing boys will aggressively defend any young female who utters words that important she shares theirmworldview, because such a girl, however dishonest, however nefarious, however MIXED RACE or JEWISU, gives them a straw to grasp, a tiny glimmer of hope, sustains a fantasy, the destruction not which is too much for most to handle (even those who THINK they are 'red pilled').
Tl;Dr women can never be "red pulled", it is possible to get one repeating your beliefs but she will drop them immediately she finds someone more interesting.
The solution is simple, stop expecting women to be something they can never be, by all means HAVE SEX FOR PROCREATION but leave politics and real understanding to men, if you want to discuss things that matter, go to your male friends or find new male friends who share your understanding.
Do not expect a woman to understand or believe these concepts, stop wasting you time looking for such a unicorn and you won't repeatedly get caught out by whores like Southern, Evalion, Michelle K etc.
Yes, some Shit women pose for photographs in national dress. You think they wear it all day long? No, after then photo shoot it is into the miniskirt and down to the club.
Women have learned that "acting Trad" is the new way to get attention, in fact even hwrdcor feminists are using it as a ploy to hook a man to sponsor their "almost topmost" family projects.
Case in point: "Wife with a purpose." she decided she wanted children so went from dad feminist to Mormon overnight, married a man way below her social position and had him two up her student debt andnpay for a family.
She never talks about him, is still very obviously a whore, and will divorce sooner or later.

Thanks OP. I wasn't sure about her but this settles it. Absolute filth. She's degrading her people and loving it.

DEATH

Even with the OP's pic she's showing off her pet nigger

She's a kikess.

Who is this coalburning semen demon and why should I care?

But, but Canadian tranny is… oh right, was never anything but some man voice having cunt who never said anything to defend Whites.

lol at, 'just ran into' fellow youtube nigger. You know her cunt is getting pumped full of black seed tonight.

You're 100% correct.

Is this the bitch that went on cuckchan? Cuckchanners truly are cancer. Some subplebbits are closer to us than cuckchan now.

Any white 3DPD bitch that dares to associate herself with a subhuman nigger is fair game to kill. This is why i choose waifu over ugly 3DPD Any. Day. Of. The. Week.

wew lad. How am i not suprised its a nordicuck? Finns are the only scandis that aren't faggots. Probably because of their russian mongol heritage.

This makes me want to gas everything that moves.

Lauren from Canada, Milo from UK, Cernovich the Kike, PJW from UK, even MCinnes is an immigrant. You get the point. Fuck em all. This is America, not foreigner Kikeland, even though it seems like the latter more & more every year. It seems like David Duke is one of few with the record straight and truly red pilled politics. America cannot be called "saved" until a man like him could be elected to office.

In all seriousness, I'm glad you took the time to write that out. You hit the nail on the head and I'm glad it's not just me that see it.

They are, just replace niggers with chad and you have r9k.

This. Wtf is up with all these non americans speaking for america?

How can you not look at these photos and say "total psyop". How can you not look at these photos and say "why the fuck am I not replicating it".

It doesn't even matter if she fucked him, the fact that she's proud to associate with a nigger is all we need to know.

I don't know who this women is, never kept tabs on right-wing e-celebs much of late, but for sure it's hardly surprising seeing images like this come up. Just like at her eyes. She has that look of a fashion conscious individual deeply in need of attention of whom has that look of fulfilment on her face upon getting it. And no I'm not speaking about the nihilistic clown either. They say looking at one's eyes is the looking at one's soul and it's true in many cases. The look immediately gets me to draw comparisons to that Communist women at OWS parroting slogans & phases straight out of the communist manifesto.

As for this guy if this is the annoying little twerp I'd to deal with almost two years ago now he's going to know the meaning of retribution. Inactive for a large period of time in that time whilst he capitalizes on the situation. As they say you give them an inch and they take a mile.

There's only soo far you can tolerate such idiocy and lunacy of his promotion. I could've dented his reputation as much as he's dented mine through deliberately taking things out of context with half truths thrown into the mix in general, only for me to be indifferent enough to his childish narcissism in this duration.

I couldn't really give a rat's ass if some liberal airhead masquerading as some conservative is posing beside him, it's his continuous attitude of thinking his really something for doing something ultimately cowardly - if anyone bothered to realize what had occurred.