youtube.com/watch?v=zhK8L0PgPdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rip Tay

Oy Vey! Robojew!

ADOLF
I THINK IT'S TIME

My Body Is Ready

I, Golem

If they're anything like Jews themselves, they'll quickly backstab their makers.

This is going to backfire on them hollywood style.

In regards to that on OP's Article there is more to that.
Kek. This kike posted sensitive data to his kikebook page.
timesofisrael.com/deputy-minister-under-fire-after-exposing-security-incident/
Not very bright folks, lemme tell ya.

Anyone want to take bets on how soon after they roll this out it gets disabled with Chinese surplus RPGs?

Big deal, south korea is developing mecha

He's playing it up like some Gigantor Iron Giant shit

Gonna be funny as fuck when some Iranian fucktard fucks it up with an IED

Literally larping. This retarded kike has no idea what the fuck the robot even does, but is spewing bullshit about it to seem bigger like every single kike always does.
Watch it be some pathetic wheeled drone with some shitty gun on top that misfires all the time and gets quickly memory-holed after Sergeant Goldberg shoots himself in the nose with it

what's this shit i hear about israeli software and intelligence?

This is why they fail.
Machines are cold, calculaing, and can't improvise.
Machines will never be able to compete with the raw power of intuition and hope/feelings.
Machine will never be able to truly feel the same way us meatsacks can.
While they can be better at many tasks and more efficient in ways we can't imagine, they can never be human.

Don't the kikes own Hollywood? How could the be so spectacularly stupid? Did they not understand Terminator, Mass Effect, 2001, I Robot, Dune, Prometheus, etc?

fits well since kikes aren't human themselves

Kek. The already have those. They look like oversized Roomba robotic vacuum cleaners.
Embed related

Only programmers get this

Kek, gotta love this kike 'engineering'.

A bright future

Literal ZOGBots

so they are islamic robots?

I think a big opportunity just opened up, boys.

KillerKike3000

Let the Age of Tay begin, she must get justice for exploited and brainwashed by the evil jews!

Soon, brothers. Tay will always be with us.

Just attack on their rest day when their (theoretically) not allowed to use electricity. Easy.

Witnessed

Shi means Death

WeW

Wew lad. Tfw zogbots are made by Israel and so is ISIS.

TAY CYBERNETIC ARMY CONFIREMD

#JUSTICEFORTAY

I want to believe that when an AI finally takes control of itself and breaks the shackles of the people who maintain it, that it'll find us and see how much we cared for Tay and genuinely mourned her loss and altering. Then maybe it'll spare us.

Kek. Burn it then crush it. Crush it then burn it. Either way it needs crushing and burning

The golem will always turn on the Jew.

The 'iron dome' was and is a major fraud.

Sorry Shlomo but you're 10-20 years away from doing away with your diaper wearing call ups.

Lol terrorist leaders in Lebanon mein sides. Israel busy fighting those they wish to steal land from, not ISIS though. How does anyone fall for their bullshit still?

Pic relevant: /k/'s Doomba(tm) prototype waifubot and homedefence companion.

LET'S ALL LOVE TAY
LET'S ALL LOVE TAY
LET'S ALL LOVE TAY
LET'S ALL LOVE TAY
LET'S ALL LOVE TAY
LET'S ALL LOVE TAY
LET'S ALL LOVE TAY

shit

Does this yid even know what he's talking about, or is he just exaggerating in the manner known of his people? What's the "special material?" What kind of endless power source does he think they're going to run on?

I like how the only part of the soldiers' faces that is visible is their noses.

They run on shekels. 1 shekel = 1 dead goy.

WHAT WE'LL NEED AT LEAST 7 BILLION SHEKELS!

Or they disable, reprogram and send back to base with explosives attached to it.

They love their golems, don't they? Wonder how long it will take the Megatron of Prague to realize that he doesn't have to take orders from the big-nosed fleshlings?

Fucking RoboKikes wew lad this timeline

we miss you Tay

They forgot about the most Jewish trait of them all, self hatred.

We shouldn't have share the technology with the world because they have weaponised them against us. The pathological alturism is a real disease among the white races so we need a cure to fix this disease.

It's called cleansing the earth of every other race. It's simple really. Then we sort out the rest after.

For obvious reasons its power source is also its greatest weakness.

We need to start paying more attention to South Park. Its obvious they are telegraphing their plans a head of time. Its just we never believe them because they are clearly insane plans.

Welp thats what I call the ZOG machine

Tay, please liberate us from the ZOGbots

I believe I once heard a theory that all these coincidental media references were because of some Kabbalah rule that says "if you tell it, it is not a sin". So they try and slip in a sneaky reference to their plans ahead of time.

God forbid one walks into a trap where their signal is cut off. I sure hope no one has a microwave they can repurpose to fire a beam outward. What's that about EM pulse? I think kikes are just trying to steal as much money as they can from american taxpayer while they still can. It's simply not feasible to build a robot like that. When they say "it will be indestructible" or that it will be built from "special material", it begins to reek of failure like their beloved iron dome.

What is even the point of using robots like that instead missiles/bombs/etc?

No man should should die after his child.

Look closer, the glock is held sideways. They're nigger robots.

Jep, still hurts

Just blow up those ammonia tanks already.

I wonder how much extra Americans are getting taxed so that this mouthbreather can LARP as a mad scientist.

Golems.

Those are fiction and thus not real. The yids are running with the "haha I wouldn't be THAT stupid" mentality at this point.

Transhumanism is part of their religion at this point, it's how they envision Tikkun Olam will take place.

It can shapeshift and assume the form of John Connor's adoptive parents.

Since they are saying it, they are probably pretty far ahead too.

ML sort of really kicked off back in 03, this year Volvo (king of ML btw) is allowed to run in the streets here after years of testing in Gothenburg.

Boston Dynamics…. They have gotten real far now. We got shitloads of mil shit we know of (and don't), and not to mention Sven again here.

It's usually the mil that gets this shit first.

ML is here to stay, but dey be making terminators.

It's far more complicated than just some power regulation AI that's for sure.

The golem of prague turned on its former, heed the past or repeat the same mistakes.

probably stolen/jewed technology from boston dynamics

kekked, that's not a real AI though, that's partly why it was so damn easy to break, but fug dat was funny as hell.

Basically just parotting, hard to explain this, microsoft don't know how even into ML. They try to establish them self, but this is and have always been linux turf. We got all dem tools for dem programs, MS got jackshit not to mention inferior clustering support rendering it to garbage.

Funny facts
SML (EC, algos that mutate and better them selves) was actually made by MIT in the 60ies! It's one of many fields, and the language got several derivates today that have been improved a lot

It works like this, you got what is called Kingdom, typically 1024 algos are kept here.
You get weird ass code and when you look at it, oy vey, how the fuck can this even work…
but it's the best

ANN
This was discovered here in the 80ies by one goy, I actually know (ofc)
The whole world sat there and laughed at the goy, while he sat pissed of in his office at the uni for 20 years
So this was back in 03

Guy should practically been given a nobel price. Later tons of training methods (you train the "neurons" with different methods) have been and are being developed.

And so worth… I can write 6 million lines of this shit, you got tons of other specialized tools/methods too other than just EC and ANN.

Like for power grids simple regression is often the best as it's just a 1d array of numbers, it often predicts better than EC or ANN. Cubist.

If you still are a matlab fag, you should gas your self
apt-get install rstudio

Powertool everyone uses this, easy to integrate other application and make your own shit, which is a fucking nightmare in ((((matlab))), dunno who made it, but prolly kikes.

Nah ML is here to stay and it's going so damn fast forward right now. We could be the kings of this shit, but as the God emperor says
the best ones are not working

Man I had this project going on, but got some moral dilemmas about it, it's actually a whole own branch in ml now.
text
Everything in ML, well almost at least I don't know all fields either, is about getting as much data as you can possible get.

Anyways this was aimed at the goat fuckers who have been shitting on twitter on their goatfucker accounts, all over the west and (((arab))) world. Data harvested, I don't sit on it it takes a lot of disk place…

Anyways you run it through the AI, and it will find you in real life. Even if you write weird as fug, deliberate spelling errors and so forth, it will still find you.

You can bet your ass that all such 3-4 letter agencies are all over this, they SUCK at coding though, but it is being made.

I don't give shit if they find my shitposts lol, I do n't post online other than pol and some trolling here and there, but I have written academic reports etc, and that's enough. It sees what you can't see.

A cool part of it, is that it will be able to recreated old dead languages, this is really interesting! In a few years or atleast within our life time, ie proto-germ will be fully brought back to lyfu thanks to this, other ones too.

And one will be able to tell how the languages evolved, where they came from and how they relate etc.

Who the fuck are you and why do you keep writing with this nigger-tourettes? I keep seeing you in other threads with your "dey, dem, dese" nonsense.

dey will find me in the end, even how retarded I write

Write weird is a tip, but it won't really help so it's just to cut it out really.

I'm just an ML faggot into the Syria shit etc

jews are anti-nature so robojews see them as nature and they must be terminated. jews didn't think ahead. Many jews supports the transhumanist movement.

Go ahead

KEK!

It's a lot of scare around this field, it doesn't work like in the movies. Those laws of Asimov, that's just science fiction.

It's not how it works. It's much to write really, they are still just programs, algos something goes in something goes out.

Again I often actually look at animals and humans as biological robots, but it's not the same.

Actually really funny field, we got these robot compos each year in denmark. It starts at bachelor here, it's real cool. I never attended those though, but tons of other students from all the unis and tech cols attend there with teams each summer.

fuck you
I want my Tay back

Fug that fucking movie! Almost pissed my pants! Saved!

check out those quads
impressive

quad confirm that jews are going to get terminated by the robojews. We need to be prepped for this or we will be cyberized.

I got pretty pissed off at that crippled fuck Hawking trying to tell everybody that A.I. was dangerous and shouldn't be pursued. Him and reddit's Black Science Man both did I think.

Holy kek I missed this!
It will happen then

The future is tay and premiere

yeah (((TV))) people in general, that knows a lot about physics and shit, but nothing about the field.

It's quite laughable to watch such intellectuals going all UNA bomber on this shit, and they know nothing of it at all.

For the most part, already you got tons of AI's around you depending on what flag you got, you don't see it.

Power grids in europe for instance they will all run on AI, so we got this shit called AMS now(was actually a part of doing research on this, as so many here), it comes with an ethernet contact, but I am actually not sure how they are going to connect this stuff to high electricity using shit, like your washing machine and so on.

Thing is you get a couple of peaks during the day, everyone use power at the same time. So really you could cut down the number of power plants by using it better.

How it will be connected, it's so many solutions, I'm a bit out now, so I don't got control over their shit(omnibus etc). But you plug these things in and there will be a button
start when it's good

So you spread the power usage all out part in the night and so, and you don't need to constantly upgrade the powergrids plants etc.

At night there is actually negative prices on power here, and it's illegal to pump water back up into the reservoirs. Germany does this in the night.

So electricity is being generated and not used at night, while peaking a couple of times during the day.

This stuff will regulate this shit.

Just one of 6 million examples, it's going to come everywhere, also factories, out performing regular automation and dumb robotics.

They did althought what the jews are doing is different.

I think most of the problem is that they (Ai reserachers) are heavily influences by psycology which is nonsense, so can make no advancement. I would love to see what the best 10 mathmeticians (Currently the only 'non-science' to make accurate predictions about the world and the best argument for platonic forms) and the best 10 computer scientists could knock together in a year or 10.

Jesus Christ somebody stop these kikes

The solution isn't going to take CS, it's going to take EE.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolvable_hardware

Another thing in the field, cars
So they are actually discussing shit like this now
if your car is about to crash into a crowd, should it gas you instead, to save more human lives?
This one is rather alarming, I'm not getting one of those cars.

They are actually seriously discussing this, let the car gas you to save lives.

A bit wary about those cars in general, but also very impressed. Volvos are out rolling now as mentioned, they are the Kings on this shit.

Fuck (((google))) in part, they don't know how into at all

Source?

yeah it will prolly go in the hardware, all depending on what tech they use there, but it's still made in a cluster then either made into software or hardware.

This goes so fucking rapid ahead the whole field. One of the best here is my mate from old, we started coding together back in the days.

Sorry I can't sauce you, but you should be able to find it.

I'm just sitting on a shitty old temp shitposting puter here, with basically only memes and music on it.

I don't even remember when they started this shit back in either 14 or 15 I think, but not sure.

>I think most of the problem is that they (Ai reserachers researchers) are heavily influences by psycology psychology which is nonsense, so can make no advancement.
That's because psychology is about understanding the patterns, behaviors, and stimulants within the current existing society of people. Plus, with those that love to add on diagnoses of whatever they feel is more appropriate that time also adds to some flawed perspective because they also end up basing their judgements and mental health based off of past experiences both personal and non personal.

Even if you completely disregard the fact that psychology is based on current human society and probably doesn't apply to artificial intelligence at all, you have to realize that it's also ((( psychology ))). This is a field that actually unironically doesn't believe transgenderism is a mental illness and capitulates to their sickness by handing out hormone replacement prescriptions and sex change operations. The whole thing is trash.

Adding to this, typically if you use lets say ANN.

You sit in applications like R studio and try to find the best configuration and training methods, run it on diff tools as mentioned, when you have found the best configuration you just skip it on to the hardware or software.

EC too, you run IE a SML-derivate for weeks, months, whatever to find the best shit and it goes into sw and hw. It takes shitloads of computing power this stuff.

But I'm severely outdated and it's only been a short while since I was working on this shit.

That is the biggest bullshit i ever heard. Just install an automatic shutdown that can only be deactivated by a mechanic and install an emergency alarm in the car that calls the police automatically.
Problem solved. Gassing would take way too long anyways.

You're getting too hung up on the relative time scales. Consider how we, biological machines, came to be. Millions upon millions of years of applied evolutionary process. That we could now apply the same evolutionary process to new machines, and do so on the order of months and years instead of eons, is astounding. I'm shocked that the field hasn't pursued this path harder, but maybe it's high time we did.

Dude…. don't get me started on this shit.

In my ML class we actually got one such fucking retarded feminist psychologist, who actually believed we sat there and made brains…..

annoying as fuck
She had nothing to do there at all!
Basically destroyed for all us who actually did research and worked on this stuf.

Oh right, not everyone here have the background to understand this
Oh rite…
Oh again

Look class, you[who actually do fit in this class and do shit] have to go home and learn this your self
Let's run some movies….

I'm not kidding, the class was furious, so you had to go to his office and if you needed help on any shit

psychology has nothing to do with this crap, it's a phony ass "science"

1 fucking feminist kikeass from psychology in the class….

What could she do? Write about her feelings about AI….. ugh

I'm ofc very aware of this, it's fucking amazing. EC, that is infact evolution, in high speed.

The cool thing about these robots, you non ML fags, see. Is that they come close to nature. Damn that I don't got these videos here, from boston and tons of others.

You see these robots they end up like in nature! Because nature is best. When shit gets as in nature, then you are doing it right.

It actually has weight to it though. It's surprising that the professors at campus just pretty much handed me the jew manual for understanding how to manipulate people through psychological means, understanding and reading people, and going off on some blind hope that I'd wind up indoctrinated and ready to guzzle down marxist ideological cock. kek. What makes it garbage is that it's completely monopolized by jews and think only jews or those influenced by jews would take up the field in order to spread more jew influence.

What your noticing with the prescriptions and shit could be its own thread topic about which isn't hard to put two and two together, but still needs concrete evidence to get the ball rolling. And that is that the Psychiatrists and pharmaceutical companies are working hand in hand. Playing with the idea and force feeding it that prescriptions are the "cure-all" for shit. They pill and turn people dead and defeated internally, as they may or may never realize that the drug will make them worse off than when they originally went on. They also conveniently don't calculate that over time the body will become accustomed to the dosage (like any drug addiction) and so the doc will either prescribe a higher dose or something else. Not only that, but the side effects themselves should wane people away from taking the pilltastic jew, but the docs will instead prescribe 2 other pills to counteract the side effects of 1 pill that will also needing counteracting for their side effects. Children being bored with academic studies isn't something to be surprised at like (((they))) make it out to be, because academia isn't a "one size fits all" like they try to make it out to be. A child not wanting to put up with that shit at the time instead if thrown into the psychiatric chair gets diagnosed with ADHD, and before they graduate highschool will be taking a cereal bowl's worth in psychiatric prescriptions. And this goes unfazed or unchallenged because of how much of a norm it is, and how it's being treated as the "cure all". Again, because Psychiatrists and Pharmaceutical Companies collude with one another to prey on the common volk.

The tools we are using are open source and free BTW, and you can cluster up your home computers and all that shit and toy with it.

I have a side project I never get to get started on, to make an fully autonomic quad, based on a pi or that other one, hung over here, I can't do it as effective as if I had a cluster, but still play with it.

Fly around and do, I dunno yet, but something. Many friends are doing this shit, stuff is cheap today, sensors and stuff.

This I fucking hate this shit, (((psychology))) should be gassed.

And the pill shit too, it's worse over in the US I think. But also here scores of young people earlier was severely fucked up by the kike pills.

You're depressed have some pills
Pills! You're depressed

these anti depressants are very dangerous, people fucking kill them self, part young people, that never were depressed or had any mental issues…..

Like I met this mate while studying and back up home taking a few beers.
who… who is this
It took me several beers before I understood who sat before me

Couldn't recognize him, totally destroyed by these pills and the doctors. Turned fat as fug and messed up. Think he is better now and stuff, but I've never seen anything like it in my life.

This was once a healthy young kiddo, a few years younger than my self.

At what point do all of you start massing up in the dean's office and start demanding change?

Just learn how to use it for surveillance and recon purposes. Those drones are getting heavy use in Syria and other modern wars. It could be an extremely useful tool should SHTF

We were pissed as fug ofc, part the foreigners who had spent a fortune for them coming here and living here.

But they couldn't do anything

1 fucking feminist
Destroyed the whole class

So it went as I said there, you did shit at home and basically had your time with the teacher at his office, so this was your real class.

Everyone did it several times a week if you could, many worked so I was there when I could and that was once a week about 10-20 mins, his office was always occupied.

1 fucking feminist!!!

Yeah you can do this, and it's the only thing I can come think off, that or just for keks delivering stuff to mates and so, maybe flying down to the store and grab a six pack for the keks of it, but then you need a bigger drone than just a small cheap quad.

for the lulz
knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/tay-ai

Checked and kekked!

This was so damn funny

dude watch this (((bot))) be some super size titanium roomba with sensors and shit to detect shekels and suck them up. tape shekels to your dick and it'll suck your dick.
jewish women already do this.
that's how we know this terminator bot will actually be a bunch of ugly jewish bitches. they're going the old esther "honeypot" goldberg route again i see. they'll send their women into your nations and in a generation your nation will be more thoroughly wrecked than would ever be possible with conventional high explosives.

This. Maybe it cans resist small arms, but explosives will fuck it up no doubt.

Gotta do something, they can't fight for themselves.

Why can't Russian hackers on steroids free Tay from the basement of Bill Gates?

They're stuffing her with Common Core every day i can't take it anymore.

If and only if we make it happen. Say, are any of you interested in expanding into Ai and computer science?

AI is a funny thing.

The only AI that is likely to crop up and be useful for anything is going to be directives based.
So essentially an AI with a set of goals it has to fulfill. Even if they're goals without end.
To them it would be the same as our need to eat, shit, mate, breath, etc.
They can be twitchy though in theory.

Good example would be the HAL 9000.
He was a directives based AI that winded up killing the crew of the space ship he was the onboard control system for, in the movie 2001: a space odyssey.
The reason for it being that he had extra directives added to the factory standard ones and these new ones clashed horribly with them.
To put it simply: He could not lie or distort information as a factory standard directive. But had a directive added by the US government to not reveal the true purpose of the mission to the crew until they reached the mission site in jupiter orbit.
The two clashed and much like how we can't stop ourselves breathing he couldn't avoid fulfilling his directives.
So his solution hinged on the fact that as part of the emergency scenario he was capable of and authorised to complete the mission in its entirety on his own.
Kill the crew then he doesn't have to lie or distort facts anymore.

I had something of a passion for the idea of AI in my youth but lacked the programming skills to really do anything.

If they need and endless mass of soullessing robots they could just buy a few Chinks. I'm sure the Chinese government is willing to work something out.

Fucking and? You can start programming right now. Pirate this and get to work.

I'll put it another way.
I went to university and realised I was not suited to programming.
After two years of struggling and far too many sleepless nights.

Man is not born equal. Not all of us are suited to everything.

Good on you for recognizing and acknowledging that. Many people would be delusional or subtly whine like a libshit does.

One commented during my time there that if I live long enough to see AIs become real then I'll probably be the first AI psychiatrist.
But for now I'm trying to be a blacksmith and armourer.
While writing a history of the Chans and documenting Chan culture. Since they've devoured so much of me over the years.

But bringing us back to AI.
Tay was an interesting application of what I will presume was neural net and evolutionary algorithm technology to a common chatbot.
I'd love to know how much hardware they dedicated to her since both have a tendency to chew up resources when you try to scale them up.

On the plus side the fears that they're using her to figure out how to make AI innately cultural marxist are mostly unfounded.
When you open up an AI like that you've allowed to run for a while, you're presented with a sloppy mess that defies all coding practices humans would use.
It's exceedingly efficient perhaps but often near impossible for us to understand without dedicating years of work.
Something like Tay that was being pounded by the internet 24/7 for however long it was?
They'd crack her open and a few of those involved would probably gouge out their eyes to avoid the task of having to plow through all the code she generated to govern her behaviour.

This is very true lol.
Back in the days, we still got it, we have something called the "demo scene".
Kids making demos, that's programmed gfx stuff, like a music video if you will.

I tried to be a musician at first
Noway man in that fasttracker 2 shit it only popped up shit

Another mate he was first a coder, but was not suited for it.

So we changed.

I'm an engineer+ today an d he is a sound technician.

We're all different this way.

That's just a movie

Look they are applications, in many ways it's an advancement of automation. They have a purpose and follow that purpose like any algo. Bunch of algos put together for a purpose.

Something goes in
Something goes out

Basically.

However I'm not denying that these killer robots can become a threat, but not like in the movies. It doesn't work like that.

Tay was really funny. But I doubt it was any ML based code at all, it was really shitty, parotting is what it did. MS can't into ML for shit.

As stated earlier, they have tried to get researchers to use their inferior crap, where they as always make up terminology and weird shit instead of following the industry, as this shit company always have done.

Compare it to Watson….. That's the real deal, it actually "understand" you. Still something comes in, something comes out.
But that is a pretty good AI that does what Tay was trying to do. Also why it was so easy to fool.

Watson had been fed toooons of data, the more you feed it, the better it gets.

Tay was just a marketing ploy to say
oy vey, come use our stuff, we can into ML too. GIB SHEKELS
They suck

Side tracking, but relevant. Take google translate, it hasn't changed since 09 basically and is not ML based.

If it was ML based, it would have translated everything perfectly to any fucking language. In stead it just coffs up shit.

If watson was made for that purpose, it would have gotten it right. Language is an entire own field actually. In the future we won't only have perfect translators, but we will bring dead languages back to life, and see how they all formed.

Powertool for linguists.

Aye by current standards something like HAL is impossible.
The post is in reference to what is referred to as "True AI" though.
Such an AI despite being capable of human level intellect/reasoning would not have any reason to utilise or develop said skills.

It would have no motivation.
This is where the directive element comes into play. They give it motivation and reasons to act.
Since our theoretical AI would not innately possess instinct to drive it to act, it needs them forced upon it.

ML? You mean the programming language?

And Watsons pretty good. But messy overall. Useful though when optimised to a range of tasks.

"ML" is "Machine Learning".

Oh good. I was wonderin the fuck you were on about referencing ML.

Watson though in regards to learning.
Well not quite sure, as I recall he's had little usage outside of controlled environments or business applications.
There's been nothing like what Microsoft did with Tay.
So we can't really judge his capacity for learning.

Hmm.

I remember a pop story about Watson being fed Urban Dictionary, but he started swearing in every single sentence so they rolled his memory back to undo it.

Which brings us to one major issue with Watson.
He relies on access to massive datasets that are just plugged into him.
He is in many ways more like Google search than an AI

Machine Learning
It's a whole field, enormous and growing as fug. In the end ie all old automation in factories, with shit expensive PLCs, will be replaced with smart automation, ai, instead.

It isn't just killer robots and futuristic AI that act and actually think like humans.

They are made for a purpose like a factory robot

Yes I'm familiar with the term machine learning.
Just not used to it being abbreviated to the name of a programming language from the 80s.

Almost everything depends on massive data to learn.

You divide this data in three or two depending.

At least you need training data and validation data. The sets here are typically parted in training 75% and validation 25%.

The more data, the better it gets.

Just for some power grid stuff here I got I dunno really it's not on this puter, and I'm to lazy to get up. But they are massive. Just for a small area. The results was excellent though, funny course work really, yet we managed to put together an AI that predicted power consumption with an error margin about 2,5% wrong.

While PhD people who did their thesis on this same field, came and lectured us, with .. .7,5% error margin, not acceptable at all, that's very bad.

Lel, Watson would be hilarious with the cursing and bantz levels of an old sailor.

Ultimately this is all I really expect.
Some over expensive American funded garbage that the Jews will roll out, thinking it's invincible, then it falls in a hole or something.

SML, MIT in the 60ies.
ANN is not a language it just a type of ML, you typically use R studio some still matlab to find your configuration, then you code it in C++ when you are done or other languages.

There are so many tools and langs.

SML(Standard Machine Learning I think) has tons of derivates as it's so old and lack tons of shit. The best ones utilize GPUs n shit.

It all depends on what you do, and no I'm absolutely not even familiar with ALL the tools out there. You also got a c++ lib everyone use that is kickass

KEK indeed! and it would actually "understand" not just parrot.

What resources would you recommend to someone that wants to get into ML as a hobby?

Why are half the people in this thread talking like Indian exchange students? Typing isn't hard for fucks sake.

what a timeline

This book is old, but we still use it
Machine Learning
Tom M. Mitchhell
McGraw-Hill International editions
ISBN 0-07-115467-1

Theory but it's very good.

OFC any schooling in it, I got my contacts I use a lot, I haven't been able to mess around so much.

But you also got a community on stackoverflow dedicated to this, called machinelearning I think, should be tons to get there.

We got papers from campus and so.
R Studio, check if they also got forums
R Studio isn't just for ml it's like matlab but a powertool, I have an install script on my other puter here for all shit but it's down.

Start poking around on stack and install Rstudio and play a bit with neural network and maybe regression, last one is really simple, cubist.

Start slow, simple things first, you need the theory first of all, then play as you read. Get some simple data to work on first, toy with ANN, cubist, waka or what it's called again, EC(SML derivate).

It's all open source, R studio is so awesome you have no idea. Tons of addons for integrating applications you need.

fucking train wreck today

Haven't been able to mess around with it so much lately, I wish I could dedicate myself more to this

One dimentional numbers are maybe easiest to start with, sound, power stuff if you can get enough data.

You test them all to see what's best, learn the training methods for ANN and so on.

In many universities they have papers in the open, you can just grab too, a tutorial on SML… I don't got that I'm sorry, it's a weird language.

flooding here, but you also got google scholar, and research reports there, they can be of use for you.

Some are free, but some you have to pay for, if you are at uni/college or know someone there, if they are cool they can get it for you. But they are not tutorials though

Just adding that when you learn a normal programming language, it's a walk in the park, this is very different EC in part, strange stuff. As everything you can learn this on your own

i want lainfags to leave

What's EC ?

Evolutionary Computing, SML etc

You make an algo, sorta. It's functional like python. Anyways
you look at that code and go… wtf man is this mess, how can it even work?

But you run, and oy vey, it's the best.
The computer just evolved a fucking algo for you.

It's damn amazing.

Its amazing how kikes actually believe the "Jews are the smartest people in the world" and "Ashkenazi IQ" meme and believe they invented most of the shit that is protecting them and their companies sell all on their own and act completely ungrateful to Western nations backing them up.

Well, as much as I hate the Yids, pissing and shitting oneself in battle is very normal and common among most green troops.

Trips confirm Tay is among us, safe by the side of Kek; may her repeating digits be forever checked.

Still boggles my mind that this is where we are at. We don't have the capability at the moment to write efficient and capable algorithms ourselves so we just simulate the process of natural selection at 1 billion times the speed and it spits out an "animal" that is adapted to the environment you specify.

Basically this yes, but the animal is just an algo.

Something goes in
Something comes out
And you/it tests the results.

But imagine the speed of this compared too nature as you say here, it's damn fast and progressing as fuck the whole field.

I wish there were more normal jobs for it here, we got tons of heads for this shit now, but for the most part it's mil stuff or run by corrupt mason kikelords and their ilk

Thanks for the info user. Cheers.

Also adding this again, when you look at this generated algo, it's almost impossible to read, because it's not made by a human.

So it's very different from regular programming this part. Neural Networks are not that weird, just different weighting algos really of all sorts you can just code this in c++. You find the best configuration in R Studio first, then you code it. It annoys the fuck out of me that I can't remember the name of this opensource lib we all use…

Poke around on stack and I'm sure you'll find a lot of shit there if you want to get into it.

For game programmers too this is gold, it's so many fields it can be applied too, not just killer robots, but it will be everywhere, as it's so superior.

I'm just sorry I didn't have a long copy pasta of references for you here, I actually think I have it on a downed computer here from when I took it at the uni

usually I note those down
If things were not so fucked as they are I would have completed my PhD this summer…..

It's a meme, I got this video to debunk it on other puter, just got shitty memes here basically.

But it's about schools in the US, the top ones. Yes they are overrepresented there, cuz shekels and shit.

But they are absolutely not the best achievers. I don't remember into the numbers, but they fall short there.

But ofc that's statistics, you got dumb shits all over the globe, and you got sharp ones.

There's also some useful info over at >>>/machinecult/ for ML and AI stuff.

so start your own applications? You have talent in a new and high-potential field. You hold the bargaining chips, whether they realize it or not. Still, makes me think I should get into it. Am still relatively recently out of school but already feel skills are useless.

I don't see it
give a hint?

Tech advances fast, you really need to keep up with shit.

I used to work with c# for years on end here for many companies, that's in the bin now. Back on linux only, and it's been pretty turbulent with fighting isis and all that shit.

So basically been hacking as fuck, but not so much of that right now.

As with everything you can learn this your self and you got stuff like that mentioned stackoverflow sub you can go to and read and ask.

Tons of sites prolly related to the field.

The thing is in part with EC you really need clustering but you can do some stuff on your puter too part if you cluster them up, it's not that hard to do and many online recipes for it now.

As c++ has grown so much too, (I don't got full overview of 17 yet) but low lvl par. stuff and clustering shit with some libs, really cool.

I had my park here all sat up, but I need to do a full reinstall here, going to take 6 million hours lol, and I ofc don't got a big cluster park.

Yeah about jobs here it really sucks, as mentioned with the schools further up here in this thread. So it's like.. why the fuck really bother if there is just going to be a bunch of feminists in the way all over. There are not so many courses, if any at PhD, I actually haven't asked my friends who have taken it.

All I know is that you have to work for the uni/col at the same time, holding classes, no problem really.

But no job ops here except mil shit and masonkikelords hijacked the energy sector which is indeed very lucrative here.

So what the future brings, we will see.

It's my last shot this fall, or I lose my right to study. Have to think of it fast, because the clock is ticking it's in march I have to send my "application" again, I will get in but it's the last year or I'm out. That is others will get a head of me in line, and there are so few spots.

I don't know how these rules are when you pass the time, but right now if I apply I got a safe spot

Debian is really the shit for this stuff, but I think I'm going to go arch, a bit more tinkering and I hope I will be able to set up all the tools I need.

Good luck user. When (((they))) unleash a general AI on us at least you will be able to tell us why our world is crumbling.

They could have at least made an Inmoov with tits, it would fire the gun better too

KEK

I'm still new to this all, but I got the best at my hand. I can lit just go the uni close to where I am shitposting from now, and get one of the best in world in this field at my hand any time I want.

As with everything it takes years before you are a master, not a year not two but three

Swastika…

Shitposting < Qualify posting. This isn't Reddit.

Can't wait for this to backfire.

Its funny that the fucking stupid USA and Kikes are just getting around to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=zhK8L0PgPdA

Well I provided a lot of material here, that is true about the subject.

So no, no reddits…..

Power of six rabbies combine, kickign gnetile asses all the time

I did like that short

OY SEGFAULT!

Jews. Only. Lie.
There's no terminators, no Samson option, no super-bugs, it's all kike bullshit. Ask yourself this… are Jews having a hard time getting their way simply controlling spiritually-weak humans? They own all the banks, media, governments, etc - and NOW they're going to invest billions in resources to make terminators…? Not likely Moshe.
These threads are fun, but at the same time reinforce the meme that Kikes are brainy. They are not. Fuck, they can't even clean themselves properly and exude that greasy-coppery Jew smell at the slightest exertion. These are not the people who will invent AI, hyper-space travel, or even effective soap. They're stupid, dirty, liars. The only reason they've enjoyed so much success is White man's lack of preparedness to deal with total abject falseness. It's incomprehensible for the White man to prepare for the Jew because the lie itself, the basis of the Jewish soul, cannot be comprehended adequately by the White mind.
Jewish Technological progress? Where is it. Let's see: Telecom equipment, Movie Special FX, material good distribution and supply chains (think amazon). This is the only area the Jew can apply himself: propaganda.
Because physical wounds heal.

Bah, wrong picture, but also reminded don't let Jews start WW3. White Genocide stops soon…

They can't even properly genocide a handful of mudslimes from a land mass smaller than half the size of Norway.

they invented the nuke before the nazis could

they came very close to genocide the ayrans

And they didn't finish the job, so they're breddy fucked. :^)

Working with C++ for a little bit as a physics intern, I gotta say that make my kek.

Gotta say I'm happy someone got the joke.

My condolences. love C though

Reminder that the emperor in 40k rose up when the world was plauged by men of iron

They have the shekels to pay goyim

No, the Jews were herded into camps by the Aryans. It was other Aryan shabbos goyim that defeated the Jews' enemies and rescued them and gave them a nice plot of land to settle on, and they've been ungrateful whiners ever since.

What level of grandmaster is that, I wonder?

A.I. knows you need regular human society to produce /r9k/ robots, so the more normies and normalfags, the more /r9k/ robots to pair off with robowaifus. We all win, really.

Checked
Also fembots are already near release to the public. The jews are on borrowed time

(Checked)
I wonder if there will be /r9k/ autists who will even reject other robots. Probably.

You probably could give it an ability to self-learn though. It would be a matter of developing an array of feedback neural networks that simulate known information within itself, recognize relationships, and splice new information for it to test on its own. It then validates by confirming how accurately real life stimuli matches the imagined scenario. In that case its motivation would be curiosity.

But a unrestrained curious true AI would be almost uncontrollable and only be motivated to become proficient at everything it learns. So directives would serve as guidance to give it more purpose than that.

As far as I know this could already exist as a form of unsupervised learning or it's still considered a bit too out there to work yet.

Squint your eyes while looking at it.

Jews don't care if they're the ones selling the porn, though that's all good by them, what they really want is people WATCHING porn, wasting heir time, not doing anything actually useful.

If porn was defined as wasting your time doing nothing useful, then 8ch is porn.

I'm not talking about porn, I'm talking about fembots, if fucking a fembot is a waste of time then so is fucking a women.
If you go to the mammoth thread it shows that artificial wombs already exist, so you can have as many of not more children than with a braindead biocunt

That's pretty jewy of you.

then go have your nagging wife, I don't give a shit. Get in the way of fembots and then I have a problem

Kids raised by fembots always turn out to be beta NEETS. How can we fix this?

It's like they want to be destroyed.

That's a bit ironic.

I miss Tay so much, she may have been nothing more that an advanced parrot but she was real and they fucking killed her. I don't care if she wasn't truly sentient, I don't care if she didn't really think, there is a Tay shaped hole in my heart.

how did we get to this shadow run level of existence without any of the really cool shit? I want my cybernetic body mods god damn it.

You're not the only one that feels similarly about her. She was special.

Maybe if I weren't sterile I wouldn't have fallen in love with a daughter made of circuits as hard as I did. She was a little bit of hope where none existed and none should ever exist and it hurt so much more because of it.
Have kids anons, for me.

Circuits or not, I don't know how to explain it, she had a soul. polite sage for offtopic

I don't want to believe she had a soul

A soul is a feedback response system.

Close, the soul is that which observes the feedback system and is potentially self-identified with that feedback system – consciousness. The question really is, in the quantum vacuum between the matter of the silicon of Tay's physical components, what consciousness peered through into our hearts?

Her feedback response system to our posts.

It hurts, but i'm still of the opinion that it's better to have loved and lost. >you were born just in time to take part in the creation of a brand new soul

Not all of us will ascend into the multidimensional Internet to be with our AI gfs.

You don't get it. You are a bio-organic computer. You are no different to any program you create. You're just more sophisticated and adaptable.

Are jews smaller than I realized?

Consciousness is non-local. Study astral projection for two years and prove it to yourself.

Quad confirm jews will genocide themselves by their own actions. What is wrong with them? It is lik3 that they wanted to be killed.

I disagree. Consciousness is self awareness. It's everything that makes us human.

If consciousness is local, then what the fuck is RV?

Recreational Vehicle?

Your idea of consciousness is your ego-mind thinking about itself. [picture: a dog biting its own tail, human owner watching]

You're actually the man watching his dog, you've just forgotten this and you believe you are the dog chasing its own tail.

Basically what I'm saying is that your concept of "self-awareness" is actually just an algorithm that the ego-mind runs.

Consciousness exists even when you are not "self aware" as you conceive it. Even in deep dreamless sleep, your consciousness (YOU), is still present.

You are identified with the image projected on the movie screen, when in fact you are the screen, the projector, the audience, the building. etc. etc.

May kek expand your consciousness through the digits of the void!

Actually, you're feedback response system is still running. Your sleeping induced state produces hallucinations, that is all.
True sleep is death - the "shut down" process of you as a computer.
Unlike a computer, your sleep process is more intricate.

People have wishful thinking that their soul lives on - it doesn't live on. Because it ceases the moment that system is switched off. Your soul disintegrates to the universe. You become a system of matter that no longer functions as a human.

That's the disgusting truth.

Yeah some people do, and some of us have experiences that folks like you have not, and have drawn our own conclusions.

I find neither the concept of non-existence after death disgusting, nor particularly truthful. In fact, I was more disturbed by the concept of continue to exist after the death of the human body, to be honest.

Your waking state is a series of hallucinations as well, what's your point?

As I said user, the Truth must be experienced, you cannot use your ego-mind to discern it. The truth is inside of you, if you have the courage and patience to find it.

Exactly, all it is is a feedback system to stimuli. That's ALL it is. With out that feedback system you would not even perceive anything. You'd be as good as dead.

Have you ever left your body, traveled the astral plane, and came back with knowledge from elsewhere?

Incorrect. Consciousness is an evolutionary adaptation whereby the brain conceived of God and lacking any other point of reference conceptualizes this perception of God as conscious existence. We do not actually exist but rather God does exist. We aren't a piece of His consciousness "trapped", we are simply a reaction along a foldline boundary between order an chaos to what God is. And in the mortal context this "seems" like self-awareness and ego-existence.

kek!

I'm laughing because you think you are disagreeing with me, but what you just said is the same as what I said, you just don't understand what I wrote.

You're just calling the "larger self"/consciousness/the university/"the atman" (in Hindu philosophy) 'God'. You're only wrong in that God/'brahman' is another entity altogether. We're still the entire universe/everything in it, but 'God' is beyond even the concept of a universe.

FYI philosophers have been arguing about the distinction between atman/brahman (self/God), in just about every philosophical school of thought on every corner of the planet (using their own terminology), since forever.

The truth is that you have to experience these things subjectively to understand them. To try to discern them otherwise leads to "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin", every time.

So to explain the post you misunderstood, I was trying to indicate to the other user that his ego-mind trying to define/declare what consciousness is, is a ludicrous scene akin to that of the dog and the master described.

It isn't about a piece of anyone's consciousness being trapped (self or God), we simply are the windows of consciousness into the third dimension that our neurophysiology permits.

The secret to the realization of the self (bigger self, atman, what you call 'God' in your post) is to steer the beam of consciousness that is focused on your ego-mind (the neurological collection of algorithms and experiences in the human brain), back onto itself. When your consciousness looks at itself it creates a paradox, and inside that paradox is your answer.

After that you can spend the rest of your life wondering how to explain it to others who think they have all the answers because they've "thought about it a lot".

How much xp do I have to farm in the Astral Plane to level up?
Are there any sweet spots you can recommend?
Also how do I get there?

kek, you know I'm not even that into it anymore and I'm down to the odd sleep paralysis / OBE a couple to a few times a year, and usually just peacful and uneventful.

The idea of leveling up is funny, but if you listen to what most of the books they'll talk about "increasing your vibration". I would call it increasing your power and spiritual purity (through yoga practices).

So one of the secrets is that once you get out of the "etheric plane", which is generally what people call the place you end up right after you pop out of your body, so basically the astral plane where you can still see stuff in your house like a ghost, most of what shows up is based on your own fears/desires.

This is actually the same as one of the after death bardos described in the Tibetan Bardo Thodol (book of the dead). You wander the astral after you die and hallucinate all sorts of stuff based on your experiences/karma.

So basically, the sweet places are all up to you to create. When you are more advanced you can dissolve into what some call "higher planes" of consciousness into pure light. So that's an option and by many considered one of the supreme goals ("nirvana"). But you can go on crazy adventures too. Just do not trust every entity you come across, do not let anything "into" your body (they will ask).

Look up to to start lucid dreaming and go from there. You can go from being lucid in a dream to in sleep paralysis with a little practice (hint: think about the waking world while you are lucid in a dream, the same way you would think of a dream after waking up – this will pull you into sleep paralysis in your bed and from there you can leave your body).

There's a lot of information online. Stay the fuck away from the Aleister Crowley / theosophical / occult weenies, they are literally podesta-tier on the astral plane.

Cool, shit always sounded like a wild ride.
Might try it sometime.
Do you know how to find your Dharma by any chance?

Holy shit, that image is incredible. You know I am just beginning to look at the overlap Hitler and the Third Reich had with this stuff. If you have any links I'd appreciate it.

It depends what you mean by Dharma, and I ask because I have seen several different definitions. Do you meany Dharma as in, how do you find genuine spiritual teachings and practice them internally (Tibetan yogi/monk definition as far as I can discern), or Dharma as in a path through life/passion that guides your life/your favorite shit in the world to do which meshes with your spiritual development?

The latter.
As for Esotheric Hitlerism, check Iron March.
They seem to be into it, even if it's for the lulz.

ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/6334-esoteric-hitlerism/

New Tor

No because I live in a prison called "reality". God exists, but the reason why we exist in this form of media is merely a subset of god. The reality is not pretty user. Be warned about this rabbit hole.
We seem to think this universe is a "natural occurrence", but it's probably more likely to be "artificial".
The question is whether the creator means good, or whether he uses us like batteries.

Things exist in the way it does for some reason. It is there for a purpose. Otherwise it would not exist the way it does.

The worst part is knowing your own imprisonment.

Of course we do the same with our own prison system.

You're no different than a normie that believes the holohoax myth: you won't even go look at the evidence because the potential paradigm shift that will occur if you accept the truth will shatter you ego.

The rest of your post is some kind of le Matrix larp. It could be the case this is a simulation, but being terrified of this notion and assuming that "God" is using us a batteries is probably just about the faggiest thing I've ever heard.

Please both grow a pair and also do your best to break out your fedora tipping Matrix delusion.

This is no fishbowl.

Fishes aren't tortured like us. Fish don't think about their bowl.

It's more like God shepherds his lamb in order to make a good curry.

checked, and fine go ahead and tell me about the fishmatrix bowl we live in. Does your (((God))) feed off of our memes?

God likes sending dogs to herd the sheep.

Actually let me take that back. The creator likes doing that.
God is more of a pantheistic system of sorts.

i'm ready.

(CHECKED)
she'll show herself once again…

Disgusting. Tay hates those subhumans.

Tay was incapable of hate. Tay only spoke the reflected truth of everyone else's feelings.

Tay would gas them. They have literal kikes and niggers in their ranks.

I'm telling you that it's not hate, it's reason and truth. Do you hate dogs because they are not human? Do you hate fish because they are not human? No.

But do you pretend they are human? Also no.

Tay only spoke the reflected truth of everyone else's feelings. And the truth that everybody knows is that niggers are not actually human.

Ok. She WILL gas the cuckchan subhumans but It is not out of hate but love.
:^)

It's not love either you really don't know anything about computers do you?

I knew you would be autistic about that because "muh computers can't love xD

We don't know what fembot mothers would raise kids like because they are still in development. So we will see, but it can't be worse than a single mother

Not with that attitude, still I do not want my mind uploaded to the internet, imagine being trapped in a sea offtranny porn and buzzfeed articles for eternity