Jimbo's new mascot

Waddaya think Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2015/12/16/sony-is-publishing-hideo-kojimas-completely-new-game-also-coming-to-pc/
techraptor.net/content/hideo-kojima-talks-upcoming-action-game
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kojima is a hack writer and no one should care about him anymore

Spooky scary space skeletons

At least he hasn't gone to kikestarter yet

Rule 34 when?

What did he mean by this?

Kay

It means the next game is a Zone of the Enders spiritual successor

This looks really fox-engine-ey

Well, that IS one big nigger. He's not wrong.

He's going to make a really awesome game.

Now

He's going to make 2 thirds of a really awesome game for $300 million.

Soon, you'll see. Let's send it to Kojimbo too.

STANDING

ON THE

Hey, at least it he's not working with snakes now.

Looks thick

RULES

TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

say what you will about kojipro, but they'll always make cool designs. i'm gonna stay cautiously optimistic.

NO SUIT OF ARMOR

Thanks but no.

BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY

Looks pretty souls-like.

BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO BLO

He gets one more chance from me

I'm more than willing to believe that Konami is full of assbackwards fuckwads who don't have any idea what the hell they're doing, and I'll extend that to Kojima and believe that he was held at gunpoint and forced to make shitty games that barely keep the company afloat for 10 years

But if he fucks up now, he's dead to me. There are no more excuses.

Failure is not an option, and I do not fucking rike it.

Fucking kojima

JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL

Btw was there any news on what they meant with "console exclusive"?
will we ever see it on pc?

PC was forced upon him by Konami

Back to Consoles now

It's a timed PS4 exclusive.

Yeah, well what news do you need? Sony is funding the project.

because there is no "game".

Isn't sony funding this? It makes sense that this will be a Bloodborne kind of thing, or, if we are lucky, a timed exclusive.

nichegamer.com/2015/12/16/sony-is-publishing-hideo-kojimas-completely-new-game-also-coming-to-pc/

Thankfully the reddit cancer and their meme mods will stay away from this game with the lack of a PC release.

This can't be real

There will be a PC release, mate. They said it months ago.

Sonybronies really just can't help themselves can they?

LUDENS. I'm thinking of LUDENS.

I can live with that.

I don't get what's so surprising about this.
Sony always does this, even with SF5, they fund, produce and distribute but also put it on PC.

I don't see this as a "HAHAHAHA PONIES GOT FUCKED" but as a "That's pretty cool of Sony, hopefully one day all companies will stop with the exclusive on console bullshit".

That just looks like a bulkier Skull suit, but neat design though.
I wonder if the MGSV conspiratards are going nuts right now.

They hadn't started doing it until a bit after the PS4 released (sometime after Bloodborne). Their last E3 was full of it and I agree, it is for the better.

My guess is that they were hoping to draw in the core PC audience with stuff like Bloodborne but weren't nearly as successful as they hoped, so they are now content with just appealing to non gamers and anyone with a xbone.

I just think it's hilarious

At the end of the game he takes off his helmet to reveal he was Solid Snake all along voiced by Keifer

Its something completely new for this generation of consoles and really showing how terrible the consoles are selling that most of console manufacturers have to put games on PC as well to expect to make up for their losses.

I think its pretty great, but its definitely not just "out of the good of their hearts". It would be amazing if it actually opens up to more timed exclusive and such instead of complete exclusivity. Because even though complete exclusivity is the appeal of consoles it is a very anti-consumer practice.

Just depends on how stupid consumers and corporate are. Hopefully they're stupid enough to continue this trend.

You think Konami will pull a macross like Harmony Gold USA did to Mechwarrior 5?

Where's video games??

I understand basic Latin if that's what you're asking.

If this was a confirmed PS4 exclusive Sonyggers would be hyping this shit as the best game ever already.

Soulnyggers are even worse look at fucking Nioh threads.
I dont give a shit about the platform, the fanbase is just too autistic to not fuck around with.

Isnt the PS4 selling more than the bone and the wii combined though?

Got your video games riiiiight here, user!

That's no great achievement.

you aren't the target audience of that ad, the target audience is anyone with an XBONE or noconsole that doesn't consider building a PC to be a viable option (the retarded masses)

fair point

Kojima had a hard life.

MARRY THIS GIRL TO MAKE HER YOURS*

*also available for Tyrone and Tyrese

Yep. And you'd have to be really stupid to release a Japanese game on the xbox. I thought we had all learned that lesson with the 360.

Looks bulky. Space knights is the name of the game then? Cautiously optimistic. At least it isn't not PT. As a fan of MGS and his overall work, I'm willing to give him another shot.

SCREENCAP THIS SHIT

Its an open world sci-fi horror, a spiritual sequel to Snatcher where you play the last sane robot on a colony world gone full terminator/VIRUS

People should have learned their lesson with the original Xbox (Microsoft included).

Well?

It's actually the story of Liquidus Snake that got sent back to the future by The Joyful, the daughter of Paz and Ocelot.

A extra vehicular creative activity suit?

Mrowr!

Sigh PC masterrace idiots are so tiresome.

Games are expensive. You put them on every sytem you can to recoup costs.

Publishers are Jews: they have no loyalty to anything but their wallet.

Why do you think Witcher jumped to console?

In business there is no console war.

I just want a game where I can pick people up and hug them and throw them and do this weird thing Krabs does with the dollar.

Why are there no adventure grapple games?

console war is a creation of the jews, it generates interest.

Gas yourself jew.

He isn't even trying anymore, isn't he ?

please

Please kill yourself

I sure hope this is bait

I think one of the producers already confirmed is an action game.

Cool, are we going to the library now? You know, books! The most powerful weapons and all that.
Frankly, Kojima will try to do another TPS. I can't understand what his fans like about him.

What?

What? Do you think the metal gear solid series are third person shooters?

Your post made me think to look up the name.

Its also a type of butterfly and a throat medicine?

What?

OH NO HOT HEAD

(extra space :^))
I'm going with god bait over bad shill.
Modern console wars are still shit, though. At least there used to be a reason to pick a console.

ludens just means 'playing' in latin.

do you have some kind of brain damage or brain related cancer?

There's still one reason to buy a console though exactly one, I won't be convinced until there's at least 3

Ludens means playing in Latin.

Didn't know that, I guess its something that's already been mentioned or looked into? Anyway speculating stupid shit in Kojima games is always fun.

Seriously nigger?

I meant are you really that fucking paranoid.

What?

Everything aside from maybe Persona 5 and obviously Gravity Rush and Bloodborne is going to be ported to PC.
Even the cancer that is "Games dont sell on PC" NISA is porting their games and Im sure theyll port Disgaya 5 as well due to how fucking horribly it sold for being a PS4 exclusive and not a Vita game.
So yeah, you already have 3 games.

Oh my, seems like I found the F-Boys.
Yep, it was a TPS. And he is about to make another one too, he even compared it to Uncharted and The Division.

techraptor.net/content/hideo-kojima-talks-upcoming-action-game

But hey, nothing against Kojima famous TPS. He made some kind of fun games. Not great, but fun

Are you retarded?

Can't you type like a normal person would?.

How is that reddit though ? The small size of the text box combined with the width of the actual post makes it really easy to misjudge how many lines a paragraph is going to take. It's not like we're talking about a fucking WYSIWYG here.

I've been thinking, Ace Combat is being heavily pushed as the PSVR game, won't that most likely be exclusive?

The person I was responding to was being a bitch.

Ha ha ha Sony niggers
silence

It makes it obvious the poster isnt from a imageboard and it is exactly how people on reddit type.

I do not fucking understand you.

It's not
But rather

There's and extra unnecessary space put in that makes the post take up too much space for the content it would have

We have IDs here you know. Now gas yourself jew.

You should be hospitalized for severe mental retardation as soon as it is physically possible for you to do so

Do you honestly think I give a shit about what someone thinks about how I type? Is this high school?! Do I nees to conform to become a part of the cool kids? Muh chan culture?

I'm just tired of reading the same bullshit day in day out.

Why would it matter that another platform has the same game as yours? It doesn't make your game any worse, does it?

Don't be an idiot. Writing is the last thing Kojima's fans like about him. It was always his weakest point.

If you type like cancer people are going to treat you like cancer, so yes "muh sekrit club"

then leave. not very complicated

Uh, yeah it does. If you don't focus on a single platform and bring out it's best aspects, you create a middling product that isn't remotely near what it could have been.

Depends on how many are buying the PC vr headsets and if it sells badly on PS4 VR

You do know Nioh is coming onto PC also?

Nobody says that here

That's the main reason people like Policenauts and MGS2

Nope, it was changed. Im as disappointed as you

Exactly my point. Now we can agree to agree.

Unlikely, they're porting everything they have under the sun to PC.

Moar liek
Console cant handle it, sorry

LOL PC BEGGAR NEVER EVER

Also arguments like these are nitpicky garbage and are always far from the truth, kill yourself console war shitter.

What?

Really?

Not possible anymore.

Newfag detected

This

What?

That logo never meant a thing

>>>/reddit/

depends if a platform needs extra attention or not. So last gen it was hur ps3 looks like shit and so on, this gen it xbone looks like shit and so on.

While PC masterrace looks onto the games on steam or whatever.

Nintendo fans has to defend the censorship that Nintendo publishing is doing, by saying look at CERO they are also at fault too, even tough its the same thing as the ESRB or PEGI but more strick. But they don't understand that most of the niche Nintendo games are for the Japanese market first and the western second, so cutting content is OK if you are going to have a family friendly console.

That is why the NX will fail, since there is no appeal, if people here joke about ps4 with no games where there is enough normalfag 3rd party games and normalfag 1st party games to support the console they walk over to that. And now the PS4 is one of the normalfag consoles.

I was one of those whom bought a ps4, so don't care really. If it would be on PC I could see some awesome graphics and fps.

I only want another game to justify building a PC, its so expensive where I live to build a PC, its borderline insane.

Touhou hijack
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Thank xbox for the reminder of "only on" specific console.

What do you mean? I remember Nintendo doing something like that back with the SNES.

Looks pretty cool

REMINDER THAT THE STORY OF VIC BOSS WILL ALWAYS REMAIN UNFINISHED WITH THE LACK OF A THIRD CHAPTER

KOJIMA'S GOT YOU BY THE BALLS AND YOU ARE JUST GOING TO BUY HIS NEWEST GAME

Why would he need Kikestarter when he's got guaranteed Sony sheckles?

Is it real?

There's nobody rushing him now user

user cmon

It's over, user.
There is no chapter 3.

As long as I keep believing I can't be disappointed

Chapter 3 will be a pachinko machine

Go ask that to Yu Suzuki.

As long as it gives me closure I'm completely alright with it

Never fails.

They need a constant punching bag and certain companies are off limits here.

Straight outta cuckchan

b-b-but BLOODBORNE

Not true, like who? This is the biggest place on the internet shitting on pretty much every company and developer there is.

I'd say Bioware, but that's it

Nigger we shit on bioware just as much (if not more) than most other devs, what are you even going on about

What the fuck are you smoking? I've never seen bioware mentioned in a good light once on this board.

Well except for sometimes people say "old bioware", but it's almost a meme at this point "bioware was never good".

I must've misunderstood the post?
I thought we were talking about companies that can't get mentioned in positive light

The exact opposite user, companies that you can't complain about. Unlike cuckchan(or commonly known as nintendogaf), we can complain about everyone here freely.

They did good games before the EA acquisition.

Yah, more or less.

Why do fags like you always double space your fucking sentences?

A critique on the over abundance on the space marine genre.
I approve.

But Spartans can't feel attraction or arousal, why would Master Chief ask her out?

cool

incredible sci-fi banter

Kimoja should make EDF 5.0

Oh shit my sides

yeah, because non-retards don't give a fuck about exclusivity, only kike enablers need console exclusive games to justify their waste of money on a console

Someone should ask Koji what he thinks about the new ghostbusters movie. :^)

So is the wannabe movie director finally gonna make a video game or what?

I fucking love Pandyland.

way back when, exclusives actually meant something. They were designed to show off the differences in hardware.

Now it just means that the console creator paid the devs more money.

Neither does Snake, now that you mention it, but that doesn't stop anyone.

Snake is a horndog, just because he can't reproduce doesn't mean he doesn't want to

Naked Snake could. Solid Snake is physically and emotionally sterile to keep his product line from spiralling out of control. His hitting on everything that moved was added by a localization guy, who I believe was fired for it.

FUCK

HARMONY

GOLD

Then how do you explain his "alone time" on the tanker in MGS2?

Seems like he had a pretty healthy sex drive to me

Didn't mean to sage the first time

No cult of Kojima. He choked.

Kojima confirmed robosexual not that we'd need any more confirmation after cockpits

Is there even anybody still using that term?

Which term in his post are you referring to?
Robosexual?
Pimp?
Lude?

Maybe in Hamburg. Rest of germany uses "Zuhälter".

Naw the guy who was the lead on MGS1's localization got fired because he gave Mei Ling that thick chinese accent. Despite her bio saying she was born in California. He also fucked up a bunch of military terms because "it wasn't his job to know military lingo" so he just made up a lot of the acronyms and stuff. He was on 8-4's podcast a long time ago. The only reason why I listen to their podcast is to hear about localization stuff need to know your enemies user.

IN A LONELY

Do you how much time actual good games take? Valve took a decade to make Source and HL2.

I completely agree with the point you're trying to make, but I really don't think Valve is the best example you could have used

why the fuck did I write 10
But Source development started right before the release of HL1, so it's more like 6

Why? Because people hate them now I should retroactively hate everything they made?

The iterations all their early titles had to go trough before actually releasing is probably the most game design you will ever see in any game.

Nobody, and I literally say NOBODY, in the industry goes trough that much shit right now, nor they ever did.

star citizen. lol

user please

I just meant to say that they have a reputation for taking longer than what would be normal to develop anything, so I wouldn't really say that they're representative of the industry as a whole.

Plus while Source was quite impressive for its time, and is even still not bad today, HL2 has always been a mediocre game.

Yeah but what's the new game about?

No public info yet. Wait for E3

Mediocre sequel I agree, mediocre game it is not.

And guess why, because they actually make good games, unlike "the others" you're quoting that just make the same thing over and over again with no game design whatsoever.

MGSV has some of the most in depth gameplay I have ever seen. Yes, the story sucks, I'm not going to say it doesn't, but the way everything clicks in the gameplay, even things you might never notice, really shows where the time in development went.

Not to mention that the Fox Engine runs amazingly on pretty much anything, despite still looking incredible.

Just like for Valve, all the years of development go into perfecting the story and making the levels flow well.

Why am I even bothering talking to you.

He already said Sony is just paying for the marketing of the PS4 version.

What type of game could involve space skeletons?
Is Kojimbo making Doom 4?

MGS 3 had more depth, but V perfected the feeling and controls and streamlined it without really losing anything in the process.

MGS3 had a few quirks, and it was very advanced.

But MGSV has so many little things that weren't in 3. They give you a horse with a command to shit, most people think it's there for fun, but you can actually use it to make vehicles spin out. When it rains, it's not just a random effect, if you use a box it will actually get ruined by the rain. You can place C4 under electricity poles, and when they're knocked over they'll electrify anyone that is touched by them. If there's puddles because it's raining, you can shoot electricity into them and electrify the enemies. You can use the water gun to destroy any electric equipment in the game.

And the list goes on, and on, and on. There's so many small things, that I honestly don't think I could list them all.

All it had going for it was "muh physics"

Everything else was mediocre in every sense of the word

Fucking how? I'm not going to try to argue that the FOX engine isn't amazing, because it is, but the gameplay in MGSV was casualized as fuck. It was actually a step down from MGS4 of all things.

MGS has always had writing ranging from mediocre to shit, if the writing was the only problem it had then it wouldn't be so universally hated.

I just realised this
Say the first Syllable
Does it sound like Lewd to you

looks dumb & gay, like every mgs ever launched.

Yes. Kojima laughs at niggers all the time.

Space themed drama shooter? At least that's what I can gather. Yet again it's Kojima so it'll likely be not what I'm predicting.

Not really, it played essentially the same as the other games with reflex turned off, it just improved the controls and movement system. The enemies should have been able to see farther and the camo index definitely should have stayed though.

The game not only is responsive as fuck, but also most of the stuff here

That's the company's mascot, similar to how Valve's mascot is the guy with a valve in his head.
It might not be the game's mascot.

Apparently he's also met with the director of drive. Edgy 80s themed space drama shooter when?

I remember him saying that his company's logo holds hints to his future project though. The mascot might be influenced by his new project or something.

Or maybe he's making the next Dance Dance Revolution or some shit who knows

He's met with fucking everyone this first game will probably be something small just to get a game in the studio's portfolio. The next game will probably be something more substantial.

I can't wait for his new movie game to suck ass. I'm gonna enjoy Holla Forums's tears again just like when MGS V came out.

Didn't he say Sony wanted to help them fund a "Big, edgy" game though?

I'm sure they would and they'll probably fund his next game. Kojima just got off making a big giant game that took forever, he probably wants to make something a bit smaller. Then again this is Kojima he's only ever made huge games that take forever so who knows.

we aren't chapter 3 never ever.
the only ones still hanging on are mentally ill redditards.

What?
What the hell did you just say?

Yes and? Oh I forgot, when Kojima fails to do so its OK then. Silly me.

I see you ignoring the plus next to the 4 since it was longer than four years of development time. Also yes, modern games have being developed in shorter times than that.

"Kojima is a gewd boy, he diddu nuthin wrong!"

Pose reminds me of this.

Keep it up, Koji.

I don't think this character has anything to do with Kojima's next game unlike what many people seem to think, it probably is meant to be nothing more than than the mascot for the studio and their motto (which is both pretty silly and endearing as it's usual with Kojima). Recently he talked about making a TPS and referenced Uncharted and The Division, so it's likely to have a modern-day setting.

(checked)

Jesus Christ is that actually a thing now in Halo? Cause that wasn't a thing during the Bungie days. Maria-062 flat-out said that she intended on starting a family after she tested the Mark VI armor for Master Chief.

I'd love to see the legal bitchfit between GW and Microshit

No? It's been a thing forever, in some of the earliest books they talk about how during their enhancement surgeries they were given implants that kill their sexdrives and make their hormones only focus on making them built.

Welp judging from Master Chief's cyberboner for cortana in the new games 343 managed to fuck that one up too.

Yes, but it also means student. As in little child who playfully learn. Of course, student comes from studens, but that's a different branch of words.

I concur.

I'm more than okay with this.

"Small" games are probably not his style, though.

ludens is actually Latin.

homo ludens is 'the playing or playful human' opposite to homo faber, 'the rational human'.

nucular lisa, nucular

DER JUDENS

So how many decades does it take to make a good game then?

I think "v has come to" is a better file name, but that is just me.

3. But then people will bitch about the graphics once it's finished.

i know the source of that.

What?

Is it something about how words can kill, knowledge is power, and those themes?

I think it's a Doctor Who reference.

Could be, the other half could be that he says the MGS series is a TPS

Man, bottomless pit is great

If you look closely, the skellington has sunglasses

Jesus christ, the money thrown around in that lawsuit would probably be enough to keep a small country afloat for years

Nothing would come of it, either.

She got solar panels for 30 cents a watt.
In the future there's a party, from the past she's a cop.

I can translate it:

> Also I have shit opinions.

Then:

> I am a newfag so I do not know that fun is a buzzword.

And:

Finally:
> How am I so retarded?

Translations for all four posts.

Thank you, you deserve those dubs.

Just hope his next game has a healthy dose of good gameplay and the plot is at least competent.