This will literally be the best PC game this year

…or the best game in general if they actually fixe some of its flaws like the controls and characters getting stuck and maybe also add some new stuff (quests, bosses). There is a good chance they'll do this.

If you have missed it; it's literally Pikmin but much better: Sims elements (you can build buildings and towns, train citizens, force them to breed etc.), an actually unique and amazing anime/cartoon mix art style, amazing OST based on classical music (Beethoven, for example), very difficult and actually rewards a high IQ (there even is a boss that requires geographical knowledge, otherwise you're fucked).

And no, the shitty Vita version is not the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xVtHbWJLH4
youtube.com/watch?v=FwZ3O6iGRyg
youtube.com/watch?v=JBStytItsGs&list=PL5C452C26F5DD63A0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Developer (Cing) is already dead because no one bought their games. Hope Holla Forums isn't as pleb as 4chan and played it or at least is planning to buy it on PC soon.

Most important question, though, will you pick the loli or the MILF as your waifu?

Milf 100%. Loli a shit.

Already stopped playing the Dolphin version. It works well but still far from perfect and the Wii controls are shit. For some reason they made the game possible to be played with ltierally just three buttons, no idea why, guess they were trying to implement pointer controls but ran out of time.

Keyboard controls will probably be a lot better.

Who the fuck thinks that art style looks good? That's fucking revolting.

Is this the Wii version with the shit art or the Vita version with the good art?

One of my fave games ever. Heard about its premise, bought it at launch, fell in love with it.

Apricot a best.

Adult people that are tired by the same shit over and over again. Maybe the Vita version is more your cup of tea with the generic bishonen protagonist and no colors.

Do you watch Naruto?

Nothing about the Vita version is good. It's a disgrace.

PC version will be based on the original/Wii version, thank god.

Milf

Moeshit is awful as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=0xVtHbWJLH4

MUST WATCH

There basically is no moe shit. Looks more like a cartoon than anime most the time anyway.

What was the original plataform of the game?

This doesn't say as much as you think it do.

Never heard of Little King's Story while it was out, but I bought Another Code, R, and Hotel Dusk. Don't look at me, fuccboi.

Wii, the original one.

Nothing phases me anymore after seeing the artstyle for that german loli game.

Why bother if the dev is dead?

wwwwwwwwww

There's a difference, user. For a place that hates snowflakes, people here sure like snowflake things. The original art style is terrible, you want different but good? You have Dragon's Crown. This is just horrible, and bishonen as generic as it is, is better.

Nah.

It gets surprisingly good after you get used to it. I think is off putting because it look "real", not realistic.

Was meant to

user, give me a good reason as to why is good, other than "t's different". My reason to call it bad is because it's unappealing in most ways, and that's coming from someone who likes Tumblr's red nose.

What do you mean real?

Because it's not bishonen.

Were you guys literally born 1998 right into the cancerous internet weeaboo hivemined and PS2 JRPG flood?

This game is cleary catering to people that like how old cartoons and anime looked like and it's made by some Japanese god developers that just had fun.

Has nothing to do with being a snowflake. If you like the cancer that is the Final Fantasy/Nomura, Naruto or general (bi)shonen art style, you are a retard. The Vita version looks like pure cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=FwZ3O6iGRyg

This thread is really just a recommendation for PC players, btw. It's a hundred times better and more worth your time than all the rehashes and shit games released on PC this year, whether it's Dark Souls 3 or… Well.

Well, then pirate it at least.

Does it even have a fucking release date?

You fucking posers. Rock art is where it's at.

It's better because it's charismatic and fun to look at with all the weird details for each character and even the fodder characters which look exactly like on the cover.

It's fucking based. Great atmosphere.

Says alot about the state of PC gaming if a wii port is the best thing coming up this year.

No thanks.

Yeah, I'm sure Eastwood would believe the art style is awful as a 40s child and prefer this cancerous shit which you want over it. Kek.

Kill yourself, millennial.

Or >>>/4chan/ .

Both. This year will be shit for all systems and the game is just really good.

"Port" doesn't really devalue it since a) no one played it and b) its graphics hardly matter (minimalist style). Could very well just be a new game.

Well, if it actually gets released (and they don't fuck it up somehow).

Bannerlord
Kill yourself, Reddit.

Although Milf is great, she's too much of a slut.

>CivVI
Nah, Im good, its been better than recent years.

Fuck off

I only know about this game because I just randomly clicked on a song from it while browsing jewtube. Must say if the games anywhere as good as the soundtrack then it might be worth it.

Those tweets are asking what "fuck off reddit" means and what "reddit" is. They're referring to some Fire Emblem Fates image that had "FUCK OFF REDDIT" written on it.

The fuck am I saying?
I meant Grand Order

Japs are cute when they speak English and don't know what the fuck they're saying

Like little old ladies who walk around with "cunt" and "fuck" written on their T-shirts

What a faggot.

It's pretty weird. It's obviously D but thedrawings feel 3D for some reason.
It's not exactly "real" nor realistic, it's just 3D 2D.

See a doctor.

Eat a dick.

I fucking love this game

The slutty milf gold digger is a strong second though

ITT: >if you don't like ugly thing X, you love ugly thing Y!

Damn retards.

Also, the milf is for gigantic faggots who like old, sagging hags as per usual, while the loli is very ugly despite being a loli. Neither choice is appealing at all.

They don't feel 3d in the slightest; what the fuck are you on. At least you acknowledge that you're weird.

What's up with all those sage children on Holla Forums? Probably the game in the universe with the least cancerous and Jewish marketing behind it, a game that deserves every attention it can get.

Have you just found out how to sage and now feel obligated to post in every thread to let everyone know? I haven't seen one post from a sage child that isn't a pointless shitpost.

Guess Holla Forums is really just for Holla Forums.

lel

stop

Is marriage the endgame?

It one of the last things you do the rest is harem quests

lol

Go back to reddit

I can tell it's Summer because if you talk about this game any other time of the year, everyone raves about it.
Now it's Summer and suddenly there's a ton of fucking faggots who insist it has bad art because it's not anime crap. As if people don't still love games like Animal Crossing.

Also because of the waifufags.

Wait, is it Pikmin or Animal Crossing?

It's got the same controls as Pikmin. But its style is similar to Animal Crossing in some senses. Like the little triangle nose. That's why I mentioned it.

So is it just the art design or the gameplay thag resembles Animal Crossing?

But you can already play it on PC.

Are you a fucking faggot or what? Go hang out on Gaiaonline or Neopets, Summerfag.

Whats with the hostility? Its fucking May, the summerfags should only start coming out of the woodwork around the vacation in June.
Im interested in the game as Im not conceptualizing its design.
An user above me said it plays like Pikmin and now you posted saying its similar to Animal Crossing, later implying its alsl present in its art design.

Im asking if takes influence from Animal Crosing in only its art design or also in gameplay, but fuck, since you're that paranoid and bitter guess Ill just watch some gameplay from some cancerous yotuber or something.
But godfamn user, who shit in your cornflakes today?

Am I back to 2002 or something?

The fact you're so upset proves you're a Summerfag. People are already out on vacation.

Besides, the reason I told you you're annoying is because I said that Pikmin is the gameplay/controls, and that the art looks like Animal Crossing. lrn2 reading comprehension. Faggot.

This is a happy game, can we have a happy thread please?

Not without issues. Dolphin in general is still far from the perfect experience, you know. Not to mention the controls are shit. You can literally play it with three buttons and most buttons are useless while the game really could need some more buttons and possible inputs. Hope they'll fix some stuff with the PC version.

Your people getting stuck should get fixed, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBStytItsGs&list=PL5C452C26F5DD63A0

This shit is too good. Legitimately one of the best games ever.

Misread that, sorry

Ive been posting here everyday since September 2014.
I made the EDF and 40K threads currently on the catalog, but you probably wont belive me regardless and consider this whole post cancer it kinfa is anyway

See you next thread

What issues did it have?

What?

Oh. People in the game.
I thought you meant someone in the thread.

Did Xseed confirm a summer release for this and Xanadu Next or is it just Shinovi Versus?

Is the original company selling it? I'd be tempted to buy if so, because they deserve the support, but I still have the functional disk and a working Wii.

I'm still flabbergasted that the same group who made Chulip put this together. Sure, they have a lot of similarities in humor and design, but the gameplay and writing is just so much better it's unreal.

No, apparently Cing went down and Marvelous got the rights to it.

It's not pikmin but much better, pikmin has far better balanced gameplay and a far better puzzle driven gameplay.

I brought their game faggot.

I don't know enough about Marvelous to say whether that's a good or a bad thing. I'm leaning more towards bad, especially since they'd have to convert Wii-mote controls to Mouse and Keyboard.

Pikmin has better puzzles, but the variety and building aspects of Little King Story make the game more fun and give it more replayability. There's also a lot of secrets and interesting bits and bobs- the studio learned from Chulip and didn't make any of it mandatory.

There are always issues with emulators, doesn't exclude Dolphin, really. Graphics issues, in Little King's Story you have the bloom which doesn't get emulated correctly and looks fucked up. Sound and framerate issues here and there. Always pauses the game if not pressing a button for two minutes. Don't like to be this guy but it really doesn't feel "right", button prompts that don't look like your controller, the game clearly being designed around the Wii remote with only like three buttons etc.

Hope they will add some better controls and more features with the PC version and fix some flaws.

And of course constant 60 FPS.

The puzzles themselves are nothing specpial in Pikmin, it's the way you solve them, same with Zelda, of course that doesn't make it worse. However, in Little King's Story the bosses and sub bosses are the puzzles which I enjoyed way, way more than 90% the Pikmin enemies which really just boil down to "throw the right Pikmin type at the monster". Dodging attacks is also fun in Little King's Story.

However, Pikmin has many stupid restrictions like that stupid countdown and no night gameplay instead of making it more dangerous which is what Little King's Story. Also no sims elements, sidequests, economy system, upgradeable equipments etc.

It's worth it anyway, the question is if you are worth it. Probably not since you already let the developer die.