Sinead VS Varg

E-Celeb Beef
Sinead lashes out against Varg, calling him an anti-white genocidal cuc that is refusing to name the Jew and therefore is a victim blaming part of the problem.

renegadetribune.com/varg-says-whites-problem-africans-great-white-genocide-natures-solution/
renegadevids.com/2017/02/25/varg-vikernes-is-our-greatest-ally/

Sinead McCarthy - "Sitting In My Room" (Live with negro musician)

why should i care?

GLOBEHEADS DON'T STAND A CHANCE

I'm going tem Sinead, she has made two documentaries that are great, and despite literally everyone hating her, she keeps on making content. Varg is a degenerate murderer who talks about how we all need to go live in the woods and act like cave men, he's a mush-brained moron.

Who gives a shit?

She believes the world is flat and that mesas are the trunks of ancient giant trees. She's insane.

How the fuck are you defending Varg saying whites deserve to be eradicated because it's natures way?

HIDE, REPORT AND SAGE CUCKCHAN THREADS

Also a whiny feminist.

If Sinead is an e-celeb then so is Savitri Devi.

wut

Stop responding to 4cucks

Get her Varg!

She managed to take a good book (Hellstorm) and mess it up. She used to take a topic with potential (Whites in South Africa) and mess it up. She is insane and probably alphabet soup affiliated.

I recognize you, you're constantly shilling for Sinead on here, probably Sinead herself or one of her oompa loompas.

How new are you?

Ballcucks ==BTFO==

If you mean I defend her in threads that shit on her, then yeah, I guess I constantly shill for her.

Hellstorm would have been one of the best documentaries had her annoyingly biased voice not fucked it up. They should redo that entire documentary because it doesn't deserve to be ruined by that angry voice of hers.

The cancer is real.
HIDE, REPORT AND SAGE CUCKCHAN THREADS

Wrong board kiddo.

But who would win in a fight? Sinead or Varg's wife?
:^)

If the earth is really a spheroid then how come bridge builders don't have to account for the alleged curvature of the earth? Checkmate ballcucks.

AT LEAST I TRULY SEE