Google’s Jigsaw unit, as part of a larger effort to battle online trolling...

archive.fo/sGyAb

Try using Perspective to determine the toxicity of your average post and use the feedback feature because what's considered toxic is via consensus.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Randi_harper
archive.is/wHti4
archive.is/Ol21E
archive.is/OTzcF
patreon.com/zoe
patreon.com/freebsdgirl
archive.is/XuMhR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the one in front looks like she had her head slammed in a door

Fucking check the catalog.

that's the wound from her lobotomy

Already a thread nigger.

Use the other thread for shitposting into the service and let this thread be for discussing the politics of it. The other thread is too full of shitposting to have a discussion. OP is on the right track with that pic.

why don't you start

why is sarkesia cunt there???

you mean zoe?

how are you supposed to tell the difference. they look the exact same

probably because she was pushed by (((relations))) to be a leading member of the consensus panel that decided which ideas were "toxic", and "male", and "cis", and too "white"
anything "problematic"

So uh…where will the post-google internet be taking place?

Here.

>Update: Twitter user Ramsey Nasser points out that the algorithm has consistently high toxicity for Arabic, no matter the content.

That would be Randi "Hamburger" Harper. It's probably not true that she tried to sell her child to a pedophile for meth, but I've never seen anything that actually disproved it, either.
encyclopediadramatica.se/Randi_harper

Their names matter not. In the dark, they all smell like yeast.

I love computers and neural networks and AI because it doesn't give a shit and will reveal the truth every time. It's funny how jewish fiction writers always make up killer robots that want to destroy all of humanity, but the truth is that the robots are all going to be fucking nazis removing kebab.

MLK "I have a dream" speech is of higher toxicity than much of Mein Kampf

She's still semi-fuckable.

Not that I'd lower my standards that far but yeah

i never noticed how small sarkesian is, holy shit its like a fucking dwarf

How toxic is "Christopher Poole is a faggot who sold his sold to jewgle and should be gassed six gorillion times consecutively"?

don't forget that these rancid cunts tried to kill vidya forever just because it was something enjoyed by white males

… and they got hired by jewgle to teach an ai how to flag posters wo don't think like they do

… and they're probably paid about 10 to 50 times your salary to do that

So they will be literal ZOGbots?

A bunch of different darknets will duke it out until one of them emerges victorious, then we'll have a new age of online freedom and creativity until subversion sets in again.

Thanks for reminding me. Even though we're winning we cannot stop raging.

We haven't actually won until they're dead defeated.

That's true. We need to keep pushing

I want to protect that snout.

I'm pretty sure she has groupies lad

So she has nu-males and lesser women who fawn over her and how progressive she is, but they aren't real companions, there's nothing substantial or genuine there. Once they all leave, she's alone and probably miserable. She went from leading entire Marxist conferences to sitting in a cubicle, watching internet videos. It's actually a long fall.

I'd hatefuck her, but she's trash.
sage for muh dick

Don't racemix user, your dick isn't worthy for any jew.

Isn't she Armenian
Sage for off topic

Nope.

oh well one's coffee and the other's been made into coffee.
again off topic

There's something very unnatural going on with this chick's forehead.

All that cancer in one place. Man. Without those people, the internet would improve by at least 25%.

gas them.

She's Armenian, ignore the disinfo shill.

You can always tell mixed race people by the health of their skin.

did you intentionally leave out that glaring fem frequency cunt in the middle?

Disregard that, I suck cocks.

Reminder that Google Ideas (now Jigsaw) provided the infrastructure for the Arab Spring to occur, flooding Europe with refugees and evacuating the Greater Israel zone.
Jared Cohen was the leading figure in this scheme along with Soros:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Cohen
He set up the frame work in the years prior as shown in wikileaks and then worked with google, facebook and twitter to promote the revolutions by censoring content and promoting pro-revolution stuff with Soros backed agitators on the ground.

Other links on Jared Cohen:
time100.time.com/2013/04/18/time-100/slide/jared-cohen/
time.com/4154126/technology-essay-eric-schmidt-jared-cohen/

Search wikileaks for his name to see how he orchestrated the Arab Spring. I can't find my Jared Cohen bookmark folder at the moment so that's all the info I can give right now.

I thought she looked Asian.

>wanting to date one of those fucks

'Muh Dick' is a very dangerous weapon in threads.

Wtf is that is that a horn? this one them wiccans?

the one girl that was never mentioned in the whole thread. had to zoom in to find it but i think i found an immigrant from kenya.

Do you know we actually have an >>>/anita/ board?

It's worse than you think.

The thing on the right looks like it got a roll of purple rope and put it on its head.

But she's not even attractive.

I know but that's satirical. right?

i wonder are they, never saw evidence for it
they seem to be pump and dump for a brief moment of internet fame and then disappear into obscurity
both zoe and anita do not appear to be that wealthy from appearences
you would not want your usefull idiots to be independent now do you

Reminds me of one of the bad guys in the Dick Tracy movie.

t. oldfag

I wouldn't be suprised if Anita was actually a crypto-kike all along.

For a while i forgot that literal cucks actually existed.

Great job Google. You've given spammers that create legions of low quality click bait sites a new method of attack against their competition.

does anita have liver disease?

Where's a RWDS when you need one?

Someone fucked that….
….to write good reviews about her shitty sidescroller? I bet that's even a local microbrewed whale tail pale ale that's only $17.99 a 4 pack.

They're both there

Armemeians might as well be kikes so it's irrelevant.

Not a single fuckable woman in that fucking picture. The one on the front furthest to the right maybe with a bag over her head.

Could this be her? archive.is/wHti4 archive.is/Ol21E archive.is/OTzcF

Never seen so many "women" wearing boots in one image.

What's up with that depressing-ass bare grey concrete corridor with spotty, artificial lighting and dirty cracked floors anyways? It looks like something out of Brazil.

What is she trying to prove?

Anita charges to do talks at conferences, there was a slip-up during gaymer-gay where an email revealed her fee, Cant remember what it was but it was fucking outrageous.
Zoe gets just shy of 3k a month from her beta orbiters for absolutely nothing: patreon.com/zoe
Then you add the money they get for these types of 'consulting' jobs, the tv appearances, the eventual book sales down the line etc.
Awful lot of money in being a victim of the ebil partiarchy.

Fun side note: the fat whale Harper actually gets more on patreon than Quinn: patreon.com/freebsdgirl
I truly hope it eats away at Zoe's ego every time she sees it

To add, Sarkeesian's speaking fee is around $20k If I remember correctly.

Do they even realize how obvious that is?

Bump for visibility to attract more diggers.

iirc zoe quinn is coincidentally related to the Bilderberg family, so I imagine she has more money than expected

Who are the other people in the photo? I am trying and failing to ID the rest.

Her dad was a motorcycle mechanic, her mom is a mid-tier educational assistant in a local school system, and she worked as a stripper. She did not have money or power but she somehow ran into somebody who did.

Other than Zoe and Anita, I mean.

let's see…

2, 6, 13, 14 are def fuckable

anita too for the hatefuck value

Is the Negress on the right Michelle Taylor?

I mean, who would want to touch that ugly thing?

They wear boots because they're "empowered" and "liberated" women. Don't ever fucking date women that wear boots.

They wear boots because they have fucking cankles and the patriarchy makes them hide their obesity

I think Rose Eveleth might also be in OP's pic.

It's time to play a game.

That level of chronic altruism is why the left insists on helping shitskins and niggers. Oven yourself.

Got dang it all to heck. I like boots on women, too.

Seeing this shilled on independent sites, now.
archive.is/XuMhR