E
N
D
I
N
G
S

Magnolia is cute.

Second was such a fucking disappointment and the retarded censorship was just the cherry on top.

"Okay, time for Censorship!"

The worst part is that the Japanese version had a similar portmanteau pun, but it wasn't about food, and they didn't even bother coming up for a different pun for any other language.

i wanna pour my coup de gravy in her asshole

Altered Content =/= Censorship, dipshit.
They changed it because the Japanese audience didn't like it.
All impact the sidequest endings had get undone by the world resetting anyways so ultimately there was no purpose.
If the game was serious and had the characters go through some kind of trauma when it happens but they don't.

I wish Holla Forums would stop crying censorship because they didn't release a 1:1 translation of games.

hue

topkek

Don't tell me you bought the game.

I still bother me that they can't add back what the censors removed.

Does best girl have decent lewds yet?

Well, don't count on me to crawl through a GBAcuck thread to find why.

We've been over this millions of times already. For now, pray to the rat genie.

She doesnt?

Damn I wanted some good foot fetish art for her

It's a real shame about this game. The universe is great and I really want to play it, but I'm done sponsoring censorship. It's extremely clear that the slippery slope is real for publishers.

oh, its real for pretty much anything, but dont let it get to you until it starts actually bothering you or youll be sitting there with your thumb up your ass afraid to have any sort of fun.

I knew plebbitors weren't the smartest on the planet, but being this fucking stupid?

You killed Edea sister in first game and she couldn't give any less of a fuck during the game. Problem was there since the first game and they haven't fixed it this time but spewed it under the rug and removed the part of the game.

It is even worse.

What was the original pun?

THE COOP DE GRACIE