BOSTON SALT PARTY: THE SECOND SALTFEST

Old thread is on Page 13.
wew

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WildCard215/status/732007286743437312
volafile.io/get/vK5kPZcIw66L/far harbour dlc-13492-.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People care about the story of AAA games?

There are 1,820 views on my end.

(checked)
Retards that think AAA "RPGs" like Failout 4 are good do.

People who bought shillout4 deserve to be spoiled.
Actually they deserve to be fucking nuked from earth.

People care about AAA games?

People care about games?

My nigga

When people spoil the ending to games, it only makes me have more questions/interest as to how it got to that point. Nothing has ever been "ruined" for me.

I agree with you, Satan. The KILL YOUR SON OR NUKE BOSTON made me want to know how I got to that point.

I didn't give a shit about Far Harbour before or after having it spoiled, but I'll still play it some. The robots DLC had a fun little story that reminded me of Venture Bros style arching.

I only wanted to kill Isabel after finding out her last name is the same as Rato's

I wouldnt like it if someone had spoiled planescape torment for me, I couldnt care less about the story in games like fallout or resident evil though

I should have re-titled pic to "Haay there soldier". It looks gayer every time I see it.

Anyone have that screencap of the ledditor who says "in the digital realm I am god" trying to be an internet tough guy?

And this is why Bethesda still makes games.

What?

Steam has word filtered Holla Forums. Now you can figure out the rest.

people still fall for the the manufactured "I'm smarter than strawmanned fanbase of choice because I play SOPHISTICATED games" marketing gimmick.

Wow, my troll post made it in here, nice.

the choice of music really makes that video for me.

Really?
I wasn't aware of that.

It's always good to see Dvorak being used and appreciated by anons.

what's going on?

This is comedy-fucking-gold

I will never understand people who are so sensitive towards spoilers
Ok, you spoiled an ending of a game for me, so fucking what?
There's still the adventure inbetween the beginning and the end.
Also, you can just fucking play the game to see whether the spoilers were true or not.
The impact of an ending is completely different from when you read it off a forum post, and actually playing the game to see for yourself.

I dont understand how autistic or underage can a person be to ever get triggered by spoilers.

twitter.com/WildCard215/status/732007286743437312

DiMa's Nick Valentine's brother, the ending to the DLC is to flood Far Harbor or not, kill DiMa, or nuke the Children of Atom. Red Death is a special mirelurk that does whatever it takes.

most of the time when i get spoilers it's usually by accident. For instance, when I was getting into Witcher 3 it had been years since i played the first two. Got to Kiera Metz, was pretty sure she hasn't been in the games before so I wanted to know more about her, accidentally got her quest stuff spoiled when reading cause I hadn't gotten that far yet.

didn't really ruin the game for me though and i still enjoyed her quest.

That's the best part about the Salt Parties.
It doesn't even matter if the spoilers are true, the asshurt is all the same.

Not gonna snag anyone with that

I know we won't be able to see the first hand reaction, but I just fucking love the deviousness of this one.

You guys are doing some fine work.

Sides have been split from the amount of salt generated.

Oh jeez, Todd. Didn't even see you there. Uh, hey. Great DLC you got. I espcially enjoyed the part where DiMa's Nick Valentine's brother, the ending to the DLC is to flood Far Harbor or not, kill DiMa, or nuke the Children of Atom. Red Death is useless as fuck.

SO YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY TO RUIN THINGS FOR OTHERS

what is this sweet as song?

Dvorak, 9th Symphony I think

No, of course not! Spoiling these children is serious business! Can't you tell that by looking at my face?

4th Movement, specifically.

how time flies

I'm really sad I missed the first Salt Block. This looks amazingly lucrative.

I wonder if he feels dumb.

thats bullshit, when I did a play through I became the leader of the institute after my son died of cancer, mourned my dead son and just continue playing on other quests

oh god my sides

Remember, that guy probably still feels his remark was entirely correct.

Thanks doc.

God, that one's great. Nice dubs, by the way (>>9369188 here, too)

heh

Did we meme todd so hard he lied abour his height?

why is Todd so handsome and honest man?

Todd as a "I'm going to beat you and possibly rape you when we get home, so get all out of your system now."

bump

cherry on top

He is so fucking hot I'd suck him off in an instant.

Remember boys, the next one we need to have multilingual spoilers right off the bat.

Satan, I'm not surprised. You just keep on trucking and you better not have a red hot poker waiting for me because I will kick the shit out of you.

Does anyone have the download link to leak? I want to spread even more salt by spreading it around.

volafile.io/get/vK5kPZcIw66L/far harbour dlc-13492-.rar

Thanks!

Your plan is to make shitty game for faggots slightly shittier?

I can see your point, Satan. I mean, I will still grumble at some spoilers like the killer being revealed in a murder mystery or being told a specific character dies simething, but usually I can still enjoy a game with spoilers. Some annoy me more than others, but none of them have straight up ruined anything. Its like having cliff notes. Hell, some spoilers have gotten me into games.

*dies or something

What the fuck, hands.

What that song the orchestra is playing? It's really familiair, but I dont know the name

Oh, that's a easy one: dvorak new world symphony allegro con fuoco

I was just thinking that, he is good looking–
U wot

No, I didnt want you guys spoiling the game for me

Bethscuck pls go.

oh u

What spoiler? That DiMa's Nick
Valentine's brother, the ending to the DLC is to flood Far Harbor or not, kill DiMa, or nuke the Children of Atom? And Red Death is useless as fuck? That one? Why would we ever spoil that for you, user?

Why can't I post pictures? Goddammit, Codemonkey.

I was trying to make a tongue in cheek joke back at you. It would help if I could post pictures.

;_;7

it's instinctual for me to just call people bethscucks when they say anything good about Fallout 4.

With far harbor and doom 4 we are being swarmed by shills so its kind of hard to differentiate

why would they come here?

For shekels to be deposited into their bank accounts.

Have you seen the threads of anons posting their pre-orders on Steam? The worst part was that nobody called them out to harshly which is why they exist here.

Faggots aren't hard enough on those kind of people.

Because acting like that is a fucking meme.
shit in the media presents nerds like a bunch of wimps who one of their greatest weaknesses is being spoiled from their stories or movies.

of course, these people try to present themselves as NERDS XD and try to imitate nerds on tv and thus these concepts of being mad of spoilers gets burned into their heads and become natural knee reactions.

Yeah I was thinking about that recently.

Fuck em in the east and fuck em in the south

It's pretty pathetic spoiling things for other people to be fair. You gain nothing while the people who were actually excited and who want to enjoy video games get their entire experience tainted.

Get s life

See his raging, pulsing erection?

You can climb it.

Why does anyone even fucking care?

When did anyone give two shits about Bethesda's abysmal writing? I was recently taking a look at what modders had achieved in Skyrim and I was blown away with just how creative and passionate they were about it, to say nothing about them uncovering all the shit Bethesda was too lazy to include or bother with.

I'm incredibly sad that such a talented and hard working community, likely the largest and most creative modding community out there, is stuck with a developer so shit and untalented, that is now actively trying to fuck them over.

If someone is losing, that means I am winning
No one's playing it for Bethesda's story; they're playing it so they can make their own story, which Bethesda games are an admittedly good platform for.

Yeah but still significantly less pathetic than being a bethesda cuck.

Except laughter. Lots and lots of laughter. Like a whole lot.

Haha, that's what makes the aforementioned laughter occur. Did I mention the laughter?

What did he mean by this, Holla Forums?

Bethesda ruined Fallout. Fuck you.

They deserve it.
Bethesda deserves it for ruining the franchise.
Bethesdrones deserve it for supporting this shitty company that introduced paid mods.

Incorrect
I gain salt.

INCORRECT AGAIN, FRIENDO
They can use the time unwasted by fallout 4 to play better games

Nobody was excited for FO4 except kids and autistic retards. Which makes them all the more funny to mess with.

I come for the shit posts..

But I stay because of things like this.

Never change Holla Forums.