Trump Administration Seeks to Loosen Hiring Requirements to Beef Up Border Patrol

BREAKING

foreignpolicy.com/2017/02/25/trump-administration-seeks-to-loosen-hiring-requirements-to-beef-up-border-patrol/

archive.is/VCYOZ

ARE YOU READY TO JOIN, Holla Forums?

NO EXCUSE NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/careers/occupations
cbp.gov/careers/frontline-careers/bpa/app-proc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Break your link next time, thanks for putting the article in the OP though

Sign me the fuck up.

How much you wanna bet this was an Obama-era regulation to create a de facto hiring freeze? Polygraphs as lie detectors are fucking pseudoscience.

You needed to take a lie detector test for Border Patrol? Why, to make sure you weren't an ebil nazee who'd shoot Pacos for fun?

Literal shitposter.

Yet they are used for all police state and federal to hire.

As if it stopped Hispanic agents from working with the cartels and traffickers bringing immigrants across the border. Damn sure isn't proving loyalty that's for sure.

If BP was smart they wouldn't allow hispanics to serve in the first place. Long gone are the times where we actually conducted ourselves in a way that would prevent conflicts of interests, but who really cares about that these days. Just make every government agency a representation of the fucking UN.

You know better, user.

Mapanon here, do they still have the requirement with the master's degree? I've been busy and haven't been able to send them my database.

Sounds like it might be your time to shine user.

So then it's just regular government incompetence?

Civil Rights Act prevents the Government from creating restrictions on hiring Hispanics. Unless Hispanics, specifically Mexican immigrants or their children, border patrol will never be trustworthy.

Yes, waive all of the shit that immediately proves competence and willingness to abide by the law, not the shit that costs tens of thousands of dollars.

Fuck it, amateur border patrol for me.

FUCK

You can trust me in checking your numbers.

Quads for repealing the civil rights act.

wew lad

Checking.

Guy I was in the military with wanted to be on the border patrol but couldn't due to too many of his cousins being in prison for felonies.

Kek, god bless you, user. Keep up the good work. I hope they take you.

If Trump gave me a working visa i'd start tomorrow. I don't speak spic though.

why would you have to?

I read someone said before they only hire people fluent in the dirty spic lingo, presumably to give instructions.

I don't see why though, give them commands in English and if they don't comply, light their arse up.

Noice.

wat?

According to the CBP website:

"Do I have to speak Spanish to join the U.S. Border Patrol?

Not in order to get hired. You must learn Spanish while at the Border Patrol Academy and you must pass a series of Spanish tests after entering on duty in order to continue in the Border Patrol."

I see. Still, i assume you have to be a US citizen.

Are online foreign legion going to be a thing ? Because I wouldn't mind joining since I don't have anything better to do.

And have been one for at least a few years.

I looked at their hiring requirements and its easier to join any local police department. Maybe even the FBI or the special forces in the military. It's quite ridiculous, but then, it probably was made so in order to have it understaffed.

I don't see the reasons. You just need to be fit/healthy, know how to shoot a gun, be reasonably smart, drive and follow instructions.

But nooo…
ice.gov/careers/occupations

Good luck anons applying

I applied last April, got referred, and passed the written exam. I've been stuck in limbo ever since, waiting to get an interview. Hopefully this gets things moving.

The border patrol would probably be easier:
cbp.gov/careers/frontline-careers/bpa/app-proc

fug

Fuck this society

Please zip your meme folder, hide it in System32, and start over.

(checked)
That's how they should have handled little Elian - like Solomon and the baby, that would have been a solution to satisfy everyone.

Why the fuck are you not /fit/?

I'm from Holla Forums

Would that get them deported even faster?

Little freak should have been airdropped onto Castro's head in three separate packages

you'll be fine

I skimmed the article since Im at the store, what are the standards now? Do I have the chance to join, or will I simply build the wall?

it's beautiful.

MAKE YOUR GLORIOUS MEME REAL user.
LIFT TACO.

Post yfw the border will soon be patrolled by the roughest, toughest, meanest, spic-hatin' good ole' boys from all around the country.

YEEEEEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAWWWWW

(Triple checked)

There you go faggots, go and apply and you can literally deport illegals.

PLEASE GET RID OF THE REQUIREMENT FOR A MASTER'S DEGREE!

it's pretty much still a requirement to have military service and be able to speak Spanish, though.

like, I know those may not be outright mentioned as 'requirements', but they're still basically requirements, your application will probably get ignored since there will be others applicants that have served 4 years in the infantry and are fluent Spanish speakers.

Trump, Eric, Don Jr., Ivanka:
We know you're reading these threads. If not you, your aides read these threads because Holla Forums is a valuable resource for you all. We have the same goal.
I request you use the information you already have on most bonafide Holla Forumslacks and enact a green-slip system for us when or if we apply for these types of positions, to streamline hiring for Holla Forumslacks who you know WILL get the job done.
Please ensure you don't accidentally greenslip some CIA guy who managed to somehow fuck with however much NSA/DARPA/COINTELPRO info is on file of him here. By recruiting and hiring true patriots who will uphold the US constitution under Your rule you will ensure our borders are as tight as they can be.
In brief: allow streamlined hiring processes for Holla Forumslacks by including special icons or information to recruiters about us if we apply for governmental positions. You and they both know we are good candidates.
Thank you for your attention.
Regards,
Anonymous

School too tough for you, big boy?

Didn't feel like being a good goy and wasting my money on a worthless piece of paper.

Then don't.

Don't be a fag, I have IBS and I don't sit at home all day shitting myself.

that's a shitload of money for a job that doesn't pay much.

(((School)))

As much as I've been thinking about returning to college for a masters in history/theology (as there are no degrees in meme magic), I'm not convinced that a masters is really necessary for this sort of job. I'd also prefer to be able to sign on sooner rather than 2-3 years down the line.

I'd love to see the various agencies filled by Holla Forumslacks.

Master's degrees are garbage, unless it's engineering. Everything else is considered a failed PhD

So Pajeet, which is best? The street, bus or plane?

What, gotta run a mile in under 20 minutes or some shit? Come on user. Just start exercising, you'll see massive gains in the first 2-3 weeks and be able to pass any fitness test.

You're here. We are legion. We do not forgib. We do not forget. Expoct us.

inb4 activity on /k/ drops to near zero

as someone who is making 65k just with an A.A.S. in electrical engineering technology and 3 years towards a bachelor's, I can confirm this.

I'll do it in AZ or TX.

Are they hiring in WA? I'll learn as many languages as I have to, but I never want to live in any of the mexico border states, they are horrible.

but why? newfag here, can't think it's for security reasons…

Er… What?

You can't be border patrol if you are not on the border user.

He can join ICE, I think that's what he meant.

I bet you ride in pic related too.

is ICE doomed now?

Yeah, they they want people able to pass a Polygraph.

Aka, selecting for psyxhos

… what LE agency is there that DOESN'T use a polygraph test?

If your retarded sentence was trying to say "all police" then lolno you're an idiot.

If your retarded sentence was trying to say all state and federal law enforcement, possible, but stop talking like a nigger.

Get on the grain free diet. It will set you free to roam the borderlands and have roland-deschain-tier gun battles.

Wheat Belly Total Health: by Dr. William Davis

Weston A. Price Foundation: not as good as wbth, but along the same lines and good background sourcing.

Eliminate the grain, lose the shits, battle the pacos!

It has to do with the referer. Since youre a newfag ill make it simple. You click link on 8ch that leads to cnn, cnn sees u came from 8ch. Cnn comes to see whats up and then the jews spill forth. So tjats why u break links

thanks m8, makes perfect sense

Thanks for that webm, I'm going to roll -1 to SAN checks for the rest of the night.

We Night's Watch now.

Lie detectors are largely ineffective anyway, it only goes off if your butthole clenches too tightly.

It's a bit of a risk, because i have no doubt cartels will exploit this.

Companies don't require the degrees. It just makes your resume look 100x better than "kitchenhand" or "gutter cleaner"

There is a northern border too, and WA is going to have the most purges, and an unending stream of shitskins following the coast to canadaland.

This.

I can see hooligans patrolling the borders now.

you're doing god's work user
if you're doing washington state, you might want to check out north creek in snohomish county
it's full of literal AK-47 wielding cartel members who will decapitate you and turn you into one of the gore pics we're used to seeing
also 9999999999999999 pajeets

welp, into le >>>/reddit/ you go sonny boy

That's the point.

LE stands for Law Enforcement you fucking retard, unless this is bait in which case kudos

Its a joke

he got me good then

spread this on social media

The people who are with me ARE THE PEOPLE.

It's intentional to keep people out. Notice the requirement for Spanish or capability to learn Spanish? Why do you think Border Patrol is full of beaners? You're right the job should be that easy, but it isn't because they want beaners here to replace us.

Polygraphs, really?
Oh, they called them lie detectors, even though they utterly fail at this.
I'm sure passing that requirement has held back more than a few from getting hired.
There's a reason polygraphs are not used in courts and it's not because it "takes away from the spirit of the trial" or some nonsense like that, it's because they're unreliable for actually sleuthing out lies and give out tons of false positives.

and false negatives. It's pretty easy to teach yourself to pass a polygraph - fuck, that's what Buddhism is for.

That's for ICE, not BP. BP just wants a bachelors and for you to know spanish (or take a test to see if you're too dumb to learn another language).

We must secure the existence of the DHS and turn it into RWDHS.

Knowing Spanish is bullshit, who gives a shit to speak spic. If they can't speak English they don't belong.

Yeah dude we have hella border agents up in WA, especially on the coast. They just built a bigass new facility in my tiny podunk town cause we're out on the coast. mofos always trying to run drugs and shit from canada over here.

If there were a specific area of study that required because it's relevant to the field, that would make some amount of sense. But a subject-neutral requirement is out and out retardation.

The only thing it does is guarantee that a new hire is in debt and has had to weather a few extra rounds of propaganda. Their actual field of study could have been complete bullshit.

Interesting. WAfag here. Know any other hotspots? I know Tukwila is almost all shitskins and there's a somali enclave in Federal Way. Coming up with hypothetical RWDS gameplans.

There's no requirement to get a Master's Degree or speak Spanish to work for CBP you tards. Do 5 minutes of research on the topic.

Bad idea. You don't need to give liberals the opportunity to sneak into the border guard so they can help beaners sneak into the US.

NOTE: If he means removing diversity quotas, I'm all for it.

Do it faggots.

Polygraph is magic box bs that some cunts fight to keep, so that they can still have a job. The entrance exam is basic shit. It should still be there. It's really easy. Full background checks are backed up and normally don't happen till long after you've gone through training. There aren't nearly enough people for there to be immediate checks on everyone. It's also why the polygraph is primarily meant to intimidate.

Either way, a surge in agents will be a good thing for security.

Are you fucking kidding me? They actually use that bullshit? Do they also ask for a priest to scan their soul to detect the presence of demons while they're at it? Oh, I know, let's have them eat the heart of a goat on the full moon!

Jesus Christ.

Hail Trump!

They're trying to spread the polygraph to more government agencies too. There are ways to fairly easily beat it and the entire process has been a shit show for decades.

couch-to-5k (tm)

I was a security officer until I got a misdemeanor domestic violence charge for grabbing my ex and leaving a dime sized bruise. Now I'm unemployed, on Benefits, lost my apt and live with my grandma because no security company will hire me, neither will anyone else. I was even turned down at am/pm. On top of all this I can never own a gun again in my life in the USA.
I always wanted to be in the border patrol and now I know I could've if I never grabbed my ex

Don't the charges go away after a certain amount of time or can't you get let off if it is your first time?

If that happened to me I'd have taken the cops and that whore of an ex girlfriend to the cleaners.

Sounds like you have nothing left to lose…

Give me full Residency, and I will border your wall 24/7. Shut up and hire me dammit.

Only if you're right.

I was a disgusting NEET for 3 years and the biggest defeatist you could find. Reading Holla Forums back then made me even more depressive. It was a point where i could have an heroed easily. But then i started getting into Right-Wing shit, i finally found something worth living for, and last year the winning started too. I came back from the fucking deepest depth of hot boiling shit, then i found a mediocre job, i started getting fit, and now i am starting up my own company with the money i earned for a while.
Honestly, having nothing is the best point to start a new life, because you have nothing to lose. Just fucking do it and take whatever the world offers.

If you aren't looking into signing up for this you are a faggot, plain and simple

This is the very best way to make America great again.

The feds know they don't work.
The point isn't to detect lies, it's to pressure retarded applicants who think it does.

I took the test Wednesday and I haven't gotten my results yet. I hope this process moves quickly

I wish I was old enough to join up and deport scum

You have eight years to grow up, faggot.

I wish I was American.

>not realizing being reincarnated as a female is part of god's plan to troll the dude. and the author's trolling of ill educated people like you.
C'mon dude, the soul is neither gender until birth. And seeing as how the biological body was born female the soul becomes female. Do you even metaphysics?

Nice. So there will be no need for a master's degree in faggot studies?

Is this the new kike argument to make Holla Forums like tranny shit?
It will fail just like the rest.

No, it's simply truth. the soul has no sex in it's purest form, as sex is a biological function. FYI communication with a pure bodiless soul would very well be like communicating with a silicon based lifeform, as much of our thoughts are tied to our biological functions than to more pure thought.
Also, it's God doing the reincarnation, if the fucker can make a universe I would surmise changing the sex of a person from soul down to body would be a snap.

There is a male and a female energy in the universe, as represented in yin and yang. Both these energies create souls, male and female souls. The sex of your soul and therefore your body is decided by the energy that created you.

Seeing how you try to deny this, i must assume that you are probably a mentally ill faggot or a shill pushing the transgenda we see in the MSM.

C'mon user, even babby's first hermetics text clearly states that the principle of gender doesn't actually refer to sexual gender.

"I'll counter your metaphysical bullshit with my own metaphysical bullshit."

Congratulations, you're both retarded. We're all hyper-advanced Monkeys trying to carve out a lasting legacy. There's a fedora on the coat-rack if you'd like to use it now. For fuck's sake you faggots are arguing over a (1) greentext shitpost regarding an anime nazi loli. Shut the fuck up.

Who the fuck is babby and why would i care about some satanic inversion of reality? Denying the sex of the soul is denying its primal functions and only serves the purpose of putting body over mind, which is the invertion of the pentagram. An enlightened being does not lose its sex, it still knows its a man/woman and keeps the mental characteristics of its sex.

"Gender" is a made up word and whatever people might associate with that is another useless idea of the ego, which projects personal problems on "having the wrong sex", a mental illness. This is proven by the high number of suicides among transgenders. Your soul has a sex and it determines your body. The ego has no part of that, since its not your soul.

WA? You better speak chink to get rid of all the irregar chinks

but that shit is the best anime right now,bretty gud,and I'd oven every mentally ill faggot on earth.

*regarding an atheist guy in an anime nazi loli body
:^)

There's a lot of police departments and federal jobs that require it. It's bullshit, but as far as I know it's been around for a while. They usually ask you questions like "do you smoke pot" and "do you have extreme views" and if you get more nervous it's considered a fail. The best way around it is to psyche yourself out before the exam and have the baseline questions register you high, so the "hard" questions don't go any higher. Breathing hard(hyperventilating) before the exam can raise your blood pressure and throw it off.

What I want to know about all all this js… do I need to learn Spanish? Because I don't want to learn that shit. I can shout "tu bashura, a donde El bano" at them all day. But I don't need to actually talk to them.

Fun fact: the term "gender" was coined by a jewish "sexologist" in 1955. The same one who mutilated a pungent boy and forced him to have sex with his brother for 'experiments". Both of them later killed themselves.

Typo, or was the mutilated boy really smelly?

So what was the concencous on hiring through ICE? I have looked all over USAjobs and their recruitment website but see no current openings.

Isn't border patrol just going to be a shit job? Standing post out in the desert? ICE appears to be folks who actively hunt down illegals away from the border. That seems to be where the fun is.

Get out of here, Muzzie Dog Gore Spammer.

This is my experience.
I'm still in the NEET stage, though, having been that way for a year and a half after working abroad.

Ok guys. I am fit, smart, and have a masters degree. I am in grad school right now and I am fucking tired of it.

Do you think I could help Trump deport some beaners? I am dead serious. I want to sign up.

I don't have a masters (just bachelors) but I have 4 years of infantry experience maybe they will take me.

If you find any info on how/where to sign up let me know. I did not see anything listed on USAjobs.

They've been running commercials on the electric jew.

I found six positions on usajobs. just search for cbp.

Got to learn Spanish though. Unless you want to patrol the border of cuntada.

Do they issue M14/M1A rifles now that Obummer is gone though?

CBP is not ICE. CBP are the guys just on the border.

ICE are the ones who go inland and actively round up illegals.

These should remain as useful qualifying tests. Liars, retards, and degenerate criminals don't belong in this force.

The master's degree requirement for ICE needs to go though. WTF do you need a master's in for immigration enforcement?

extrance exam and background check I agree with, but polygraphs are a fucking joke.

Neither you nor the post you were replying to mentioned ICE directly, and since the thread is about cbp, I assumed that is what you meant. The deporting part should have been a giveaway. My mistake.

Typo, but it could have been both.

This. It's so fragile even clenching your anus during the test for a bit will fuck it up.

Hi dean,Ph.D
Stupid nobodies from CREW just can't shill properly

I'm guessing the postings for ICE haven't been published yet.

37 minutes of ICE deportations

You should go full 1488 and lead the fight for white nationalism. It is the future and you could be the next Adolf Hitler.

Polygraphs are a joke. I was worried about taking one when applying for the sheriff's department. They're surprisingly easy to fool, it just takes a little preparation.

The reason people needed master's degrees in the first place is because this position is basically swat. They don't want joe smoe off the street handling hundreds of thousands of dollars in confiscated cash and drugs. I imagine this will be good for all the current master carrying ICE agents. They might be restructured and put into management positions with the 10k extra employees.

You're supposed to just lie through the polygraph, they don't work anyway as they simply measure stress. So if you don't have any stress lying and know what they want to hear, you're hired.

This. Just butt clench or flex your abs during every question, or do the old tack in show and press on it a little every time you answer a question. It's insanely easy to lie even without using any methods if you're calm.

They're also known to use fake polygraphs on the questions they already believe people would be typically lying about, "like have you smoked pot". What they actually do is gauge your physical reactions, turning red, sweating etc. by eye.

Yeah they consider both of you pretty heavily I'd imagine

IBS is completely controllable, fix your diet and stop making lame excuses for yourself.

As much as i would like them to be over staffed polygraphs keep the niggers out of law enforcement. Drug dealers/informers do join law enforcement and a diversified Police force will turn it to shit fast. As for border patrol hell why the fuck not. Speaking Spanish should not be a requirement, if they do not understand English they go back, simple.

Im seriously signing up now. The polygraph was the only reason i wasnt before. What a dumb fucking requirement, its pseudoscience horse shit.

The soul, the lowerself, as opposed to the purest divine spark of spirit most certainly does have a sex. The soul is the reason the flesh is in the form it is and it is clearly biased into one sex or the other, if it wasn't we would all be sexless.

(checked)
You. I like you, distinguishing between anima and spirito. I've always made the same distinction.

Where are you getting this information from?

I only ask because I refrained from smoking marijuana until this New Years when I was in Amsterdam for new years eve. I am worried about the repercussions of my actions, but I weighed them before I smoked it knowing full well.

Why did you post a pic of a come-a-long?

I don't get why yall are so terrified of the polygraph.

It's based upon reading the average man. Anons are hardly average in any respect so the chances of them misreading it just because we have such an unorthodox baseline dramatically increases the possibility of the screener rejecting you for invalid reasons.

Ok, I didn't think about it from that perspective. I am assuming if they think you are a genuine person then they can still pass you through. I imagine it just just a way to screen out the socially awkward

rip anons