So why is this considered good?

So why is this considered good?

Other urls found in this thread:

refinery29.com/2016/07/117151/sex-and-the-city-racism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're a dried up worthless old cooz, sure.

Vapid, self-obsessed, whores like the show because it reminds them of themselves.

Trannies that tell women how to be women by being a vapid and shallow portrayal of men.

This and Friends rots the minds of women.

It's a fun fantasy of being a fairly powerful woman that is able to enjoy life in a big city. It honestly started off decent for a couple seasons.

…by who?

It was redpilled.

Its SEX IN THE CITY

nah

because women lack souls

Picture this: Sex and the City remake with four hot MILFs in the lead roles, seducing and having sapphic sex and throw in some flimsy excuse for a plot as well.

What I enjoyed the most about this (and other pozzed shit from the 90s like seinfeld and friends) is that it was all white! NO FUCKING NIGGERS!

The early 2000s weren't too bad either, then it all suddenly went to shit, and now we've got niggers everywhere.

1980 - 2001 were peak

it is only considered good by women
are you a woman, op?

you watched it? it's redpilled

of course not, user
i'm not a woman

how the fuck you know then?

how do i know that it is only considered good by women? well, because i've only ever heard women talking good about it
might have something to do with the fact that only women watch it

How so? Don't they burn coal in the show?

you should watch it then, it's redpilled, at least the first season.

no

but the main boyfriend of the main girl, 'mr big' is "the jewish Donald Trump"

why? i'm not a woman

Maybe not, but you're hella effeminate.

It's pretty comfy.

There it is again, the typical redditian justification to "ironically" enjoy and defend crap.

You know what, I'm gonna give it a watch, but there better not be any coal burning, user, so so help me G-d.

Comfy is reddit? They would consider this show misogynistic by today's standards.

From what I remember there is no coal. But I only saw season 1.

refinery29.com/2016/07/117151/sex-and-the-city-racism

Only retarded women consider it good.

There seems to be a nigger boyfriend in season 6. Don't know for how many episodes.

5. Samantha dates a black man, and the plot is just …

The Sex and the City screenwriters do just about everything to fetishize Chivon, a successful black music executive for whom the voracious Samantha falls hard. She says she "doesn’t see color; [she] only sees conquests." She tells her friends that he has a "big black cock." Samantha says she thought all hip-hop had a hard edge. Chivon’s sister, who is portrayed as a farcical angry-black-woman stereotype, doesn’t like her brother dating a white woman. Samantha responds by telling his sister that she has a big black ass and that the okra served in the sister’s restaurant isn’t "all that." I’m going to throw up all over Samantha’s gold-leather "hip-hop outfit."

4. Carrie doesn’t understand bisexuals
For a woman who writes a sex column, Carrie Bradshaw has a spectacularly narrow view of sexuality. In "Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl" (season three, episode four), Carrie dates a bisexual man. According to her expertise, bisexuals who are open about their sexuality are weird, all bisexuals end up with men, and bisexuality doesn’t even really exist. She calls it a lack of a sexual orientation and, direct quote, a "layover on the way to Gaytown." She says most of this to his face and all of it behind his back. She breaks up with him by leaving a party without saying good-bye. Carrie is a garbage person.

Redditian, reddit-teir behavior.

he's in for 5 episodes

Comfy as simple, no internet, and white. 90s comfy

Again, nothing good about it, mediocre to shit-tier show that you justify watching by going "it's le comfy xD"

What do you recommend instead? This is comfy. No bullshit. No fucking around. And it does not have a linear thing. It's just comfy shit in NY.

Well.. yes. How else?

If you're a fag or a girl, I guess.

that's cute user, but i'm not the one who watches sex and the city here

That's your only argument but you did not even watch one episode.

If you like Sex and the City, you are either a woman or a faggot. There's no gray area, user.

Loved the 1st season.

kek

I bet sluts watched it just because there is SEX in the title

It's basically Rich Yuppie Problems: The Show.

reported for antisemitism

Is Kim Cattrall our woman? She declined coming back for the third movie, and because of this, it won't be made and all the other old, ugly whores are fucked

That's a popular view. Not a lot of people want to be debating whether the person they're with is even attracted to them as much as someone of the opposite sex.

Anyhow, it may help to understand the show that it was initially based on a gossip columnists writings. That's why the "Mr. Big" character isn't named, it was an actual person the writer had been dating. So the series is based on the highlights of the life of someone that wrote about and enjoyed New York socialite life.

Good.

it isnt