"Drivers"

Jesus Christ, aren't they supposed to pay someone to edit this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php?m=get&rev=v1.5.0-dev-758-g08f7bd2&platform=windows-x86
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think in all media editors have become a dying breed or they just don't care. Alot of media these days has spelling and grammar errors that are pretty damn easy to spot.

I see it

Game wise I see them the most in translated games, editors should be embarrassed if a typo slips by them in the final product

Youll be in a world of pain if you think thats bad.
Modern Natsume holds the IP and is releasing this.
Get ready for shit.

Perfect grammar and spelling is no longer celebrated. Media moves so fast that there are hardly any checks to balance to the unnatural changes in language. Even the institutions set up to standardize language have bent to accommodate social media and these are the same places that add tumblr shit to dictionaries.

Instead of safeguarding language they're facilitating its decay.

Did you seriously expect something good from Amerilads?

Ah yes, the [drivers] with their use of the forbidden [cars] that were responsible for the desolation of [Gilfaia] 1000 years from now

what were they originally called?

Drifters. They're probably just going to use the translation Square did for the PS2.

thanks m8

i never played this game before so i was sorta interested in this port, but now i'm worried it'll be a translation nightmare

I think it's just an advertisement error… I pray it is.

It emulates better on pcsx2 than on a ps4

Reminder that the game is now almost perfect in PCSX2 and is even toaster friendly.

No it most certainly isn't. Every time I try to start it up when the cutscenes cones on it drop to ~15fps.

Works fine on my machine™

And the wiki tells me that I'm not alone.

Do we have to take back the Real Racing Roots '99 Grand Prix with our Drivers?

Care to help me figure out what the hell IM doing wrong then?

I play this shit at 8x resolution with 0 issues

Using this build buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php?m=get&rev=v1.5.0-dev-758-g08f7bd2&platform=windows-x86

Using the safe preset for speedhacks

Async mix for the audio plugin

If you have an AMD/intel card use pic related (and no the Wild Arms hack being off isn't a mistake it borks the text pretty badly while the two sprite hacks fix it pretty well in most instance)

If you have an Nvidia card use the OGL plugin (it's way faster) and the same settings (blending accuracy to basic and accurate date on if you really want)

My computer is pretty good but I get 180-500 fps on the intro cutscene so even something more modest shouldn't have problem to achieve fullspeed (unless we're talking NUC/craptop)

Seconding the OGL plug in if you have a Nividia card.

What kind of specs do you have, I can barely break the 30fps.

i5 760 overclocked to 4.0 ghz and a gtx 970

Guess it's actually way more powerful than a 770.

Looks like average-good tier writing to me, trump trooper.