The State of South Africa

There are all sorts of things going on in south Africa right now–including impending seizure of White land at the lands of negroes and Zim 2.0 begins. Just to give you a sense of the intellectual climate, here's an article from South Africa's "Mail and Guardian," discussing a supposed photo shoot and of one of the Williams apes and the pregnancy photos of "Beyonce." Not sure whether to laugh or cry:

"Black women do not have the same relationship with maternity as white women do. The history of gynaecology exemplifies years of violence meted out against black women in the name of science. This, coupled with negative portrayals of black motherhood, assaults our senses daily.

It is ironic, given that nannies and domestic workers are usually black women tasked with looking after other people’s children but cannot be trusted to look after their own.

To say Beyoncé is showing off and, in so doing, hurting women who cannot conceive is misleading. Should she not make dinner plans because there are people who are starving?

Pregnancy and labour tend to be riskier for black women, given the historically systemic racism in the healthcare sector and limited access for many to quality maternity care before and after the birth.

In addition, Beyoncé has made no secret of the fact that she suffered a miscarriage.

Many white women fought for reproductive rights, but black women fought too – for reproductive justice.

Forced sterilisations were a hallmark of Germany’s past forays into Namibia and eugenics programmes were carried out globally in our not-too-distant past. For many black women, Beyoncé’s pregnancy means so much more than procreation.

In the memoir 12 Years a Slave by Solomon Northup, an African-American man who was kidnapped in 1841 and sold into slavery, the racist Mary Epps, married to the owner of a plantation where Northup is enslaved, becomes resentful when her husband starts raping a slave, Patsey. Mary demands that he sell Patsey, but he refuses and Mary also begins to physically abuse Patsey. She tries to bribe other workers and slaves to kill her, to no avail.

Even though Patsey is productive and a favourite of Epps, she is not given special treatment.

I mention Mary to show how black women’s sexuality and agency are considered repulsive by some of their white counterparts. Patsey’s body is scorned by Mary, who regards it as something to be dissected and managed. White feminism seems to espouse the notion that only white women have the fragility and beauty that are a prerequisite for protection.

Fast-forward to 2015, when Dylann Roof, an American racist, killed nine black people during a prayer session at a church, claiming he did so to protect white women.

The protection of white women is a motive common to racists. Emmett Till’s 1955 murder springs to mind. He was lynched in Mississippi at the age of 14 for allegedly flirting with a white woman. And more recently, Muslim migrants being accused of mass sexual assault. Both these incidents were fabricated."

archive.is/eMxdr

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/L53F9
archive.is/vkdRv
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821558/The-white-ghettos-blight-South-Africa-20-years-fall-apartheid-white-people-live-squalid-camps-falling-poverty.html
archive.is/7sHPL
archive.is/Doq6n
amazon.co.uk/See-You-November-Story-Assassin/dp/1919854363
youtube.com/watch?v=0bC0zPngc4c
youtube.com/watch?v=i2KpakZ-ZKY
redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/radical-antiwhite-marxism-in-south-africa
archive.is/nIgxX
youtube.com/watch?v=_be1Q6-B8LE&t=825s
archive.fo/uQ3nA
archive.org/details/WhiteManThinkAgain
youtube.com/channel/UCklLQxu8yLy_mC136EwnDsg
youtube.com/channel/UCHaLtiTitPWc_eKRl2L2IQQ
twitter.com/Sentletse/status/834890299788918784
archive.is/aFpqS
archive.is/k0bpU
news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/stop-using-birth-control-so-we-can-attract-investment-zim-senators-make-a-very-controversial-call-20170228
youtube.com/watch?v=uQgU8bVitfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you don't want to bother reading entire thing, i think this is my favorite part. Keep in mind, years ago this was a respectable newspaper:

The protection of white women is a motive common to racists. Emmett Till’s 1955 murder springs to mind. He was lynched in Mississippi at the age of 14 for allegedly flirting with a white woman. And more recently, Muslim migrants being accused of mass sexual assault. Both these incidents were fabricated.

When the racewar starts in south africa Ill bet there will be western volunteer units and im going. I missed rhodesia im not missing this one.

So how does this have to do with south africas situation?

In case you can't tell, they are out of their fucking minds and the article in the nation's "most respected paper" consists of a barely literate shitskin regurgitating some plagiarized Jewish feminist/nigger-loving pretentious bullshit and simply making up things out of thin air.

and even in the comments, people have learned not to complain since they can be arrested/fined if the negro takes offense. This article is just par for the course really, but I especially liked the part that the German sexual assault claims are "fabrications."

THE SITUATION IS FUCKED UP BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION, A LIVING HELL

Here's another article from today's SA press more relevant to the actual situation:

Zuma vows to fast track land expropriation without compensation
"Cape Town – President Jacob Zuma said 2017 is the year of “taking land back to the people” and for this reason government will seek to change legislation to allow for land expropriation without compensation.

Zuma spoke at the launch of Operation Phakisa on Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development in Pretoria on Friday and said the country needs to take bold steps that will transform South Africa’s economy, including land ownership, swiftly.

“[In order] to achieve all the goals mentioned in the State of the Nation Address government is busy amending all the laws and policies to enable faster land reform, including land expropriation without compensation as provided for in the constitution,” Zuma said.

The president recently sent the Land Expropriation Bill back to Parliament for further consideration, in particular to enable more public participation."

archive.is/L53F9

Requesting redpilled books on the terrorism and genocide perpetrated against white people in South Africa and Rhodesia/Zimbabwe. Seems it is hard to find anything that isnt actually in favor of little white kids being tortured, which I have no interest in reading.

for those who don't know, this is exactly what Mugabe did. And the Western press is completely silent. In about 5 years, there will be no whites left and you'll see students protesting to feed the starving niggers of South Africa.

when that day comes (and it will) hopefully some will think back to this. Save it and if there is still an internet and kikebook, remind your friends.

If they're lying about muslims, could they be lying about Till?

you're probably better off starting with some Dr. Pierce videos on it. You can start by reading my favorite essay on Rhodesia from the 1970s, where the guy predicts everything that is to come.

It's called "Requiem for Rhodesia."

archive.is/vkdRv

Of course they are. The story is that a negro whistled at and tried to grope a White woman, she called her husband and he killed the nigger.

This is a Dr. Pierce video on South Africa from the late 90s. He has videos on Rhodesia too. As far as books…I'm not sure there is much that isn't in Afrikaans. You can read Ian Smith's memoirs (for Rhodesia) and check what Afriforum has. Most of the good websites were taken down. Actually every one I know of was taken down.

The funny thing is that south africa is essentially an ethnic dictatorship these days.
The Xhosa tribe holds all key power positions and its party wins the elections.
Meanwhile the Zulu and whites have their own political parties.
Voting is broken down by ethnic lines for the most part.
In the first south african election you had a literal bloodbath as xhosa and zulu fought each other in the streets to deny the other side voters.

Meanwhile nobody is quite sure the native population (not the xhosa and zulu who are central african) even know what voting is.

So boers are being butchered and raped by the tens of thousands by niggers in a nigger majority country and they're still playing the victim? I'm fucking seething.

Yes and this is one potential future of the West, broadly speaking.

If it wasn't for the fucking (((international community))) no nigger would even occupy land let alone own it. They are so fucking retarded and inept the people in this thread right now is all it would take to completely take over a country of theirs and all we'd need is a pistol.

WHITES MAKE
BLACKS TAKE
EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD
FOREVER AND EVER
UNTIL THE END OF TIME

Ive been thoroughly acquainted with the good doctor.

I will, thank you. I have a specific book in mind, but I want the physical copy and Im just waiting for it to reach a reasonable price, but it seems to only be going up. Im guessing theres more literature out there, but for example, good luck even finding the death tolls on the bombs. The afrikaans language gap isnt something I considered, I just assumed there would be lots of English language reading on the subjects.. but there is almost a total lack of it.

Just another subject the marxist kikes want to sweep under the rug, and eventually will. In 300 years, will anyone know Mandela was a communist terrorist child torturing savage? Probably not.

For those who don't know, there's a new term for what's going on in south Africa now called "state capture." Essentially, a family of very corrupt Indians (redundant) have the 4th-grade educated South African president in their pocket and are pulling his strings to squeeze everything they can out of the nation, including building a nuclear reactor they can not afford because the Indians will get a massive contract out of it. Zuma's entire family is in the pockets of the Indians.

Everyone knows this is going on, but no one will do anything. The only real check on the Gutas, ironically, comes from the Jews trying to get them to keep their swarthy hands off the chosen ones diamonds. They tried to leave the private airport a few months ago with a suitcase full of diamonds and Oppenheimer's private army chased them out of the airport.

It would be fucking comic if so many Whites weren't suffering.

*the GUPTAS. the Indians behind "state capture." They have their own paper and TV network and are just pillaging the country. Everything the Jews haven't already taken. All that was left for Whites was farming, and the kaffirs about to seize that.

WE WUZ GUATEMALANS N SHEEEEEIT

There's a reason Pajeets have the moniker kikes of the east.

It's fucking sad. There are millions of poor Whites in refugee camps, living like animals and no one cares. They're allowing every nigger and Muslim into Europe but won't take the Boers in the squatter camps.

anyone got any pic related material
blood diamond was fun to watch

Nobody really likes the Boers though.
Brits won't take them because the Boers are an old enemy. French don't like them.
Rest of Europe is just cucks.

Trips of truth.

South Africa is basically fucked. Unless a serious majority of the whites in SA start guarding Oranian enclaves and slaughtering niggers wholesale, it's going to be another Rhodesia.

Hasten the collapse.
Let them starve.
Protect your families and your land at any cost.

they are Dutch. The Dutch can and should take them.

Anything remotely close to this, operator teams of whites fucking up niggers etc.. would also be appreciated. Seen it before and the only thing Ive found that is anywhere close is a several part series about the SAS and their tactics etc.

They used to let Mercs of South Africans clean up nigger problems. Usually about 30 Boers (not kidding) in a russian helicopter could deal with niggers it had taken "UN peacekeepers" 4-5 years and they made no progress. I forget the video titles or if they're even still up. They rarely let anyone film because video of Boers cleaning up nigger savages didn't play well with the Jews and their camp followers.

Could you provide any source for that user, I'm trying to redpill people but it appears I don't have it in my folder already

>>9362465dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821558/The-white-ghettos-blight-South-Africa-20-years-fall-apartheid-white-people-live-squalid-camps-falling-poverty.html

Whole series is gold. This one is how to do a special forces style recon mission.

( I forgot to archive or break links)

Counter interrogation - evasion and escape of hunter squads I believe is this one too. Theres many parts in this series, all found on youtube.

archive.is/7sHPL
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
archive.is/Doq6n
Thanks

Europe should take the white Africans as refugees and send their shitskins down there, so South Africa can turn to the random Nigger shithole they want to be. I want white refugees for Germany!

It's way past the point where the white population can make a difference.
The whites are at this point as fucked as the natives.
The niggers have fucked both.

You're not going to find shit on that. It'd be like a German trying to publish what a wonderful character Adolf was in the year of 1950.

Instead, look to books such as:

Executive Outcomes - Eeben Barlow
Koevoet! - Jim Hooper
32 Battalion - Nortje
Gunship Ace - Neall Ellis
At thy Call we did not falter - Clive Holt
Fireforce - Chris Cocks (Followed by Out of Action)

It will give you a full mindset of how our guys got fucked over by everybody and you should be able to gain a better picture. Another good source of info is a show called "Grensoorlog" - directly translated as "Border war". A very top level, formal documentary series which tells the truth as so far as what was de-classified at the time - which ran back in the day. I know they're replaying it but to find it in Eng subtitles is a tad rarer. See what you can dig out. pity you don't understand Afrikaans cos all the kaffs are speaking is commie propoganda. But get the gist.

This is one of many. I know takealot was selling Eng translations but it seemed sketchy as is. They interview both sides so it's not the white devil, merely facts and figures.

Also, look up John B Wells, and search Karen on his channel. The truth about South Africa. She is telling the truth. It's not like that for all white saffas, but she's telling the truth regardless.

Here are some stories about an African PMC

Sorry for samefagging. Last one. If you have to invest - Border War - from afkak to bosbefok by JH Thompson is an anthology of various experiences by lefties and rightes. a Nice introduction to the passed.

If you're a full blown history fag, the Boer War by Thomas Pakenham is probably the most unbiased and most accurate book ever written cataloguing the boer war. Written by a British chap but clearly representing the Boers as a respected and dangerous adversarry. By far the best journalism one could ever come across. Sadly, writers such as himself no longer exist.

Thanks for sharing user. The PMC's operating locally in our country are PSC's and this user sounds like he was PSC unless he was running shit in hillbrow or with ex SASTF folks.

A lot of our mercs are operating in central africa and any merc that says he works in SA is probs just affiliated with Vetus Schola or somebody like that. Great guys, make no mistake… but it's a completely different AO.

p.s. God Bless that man. Fuck, even the Selous Scouts had a lot of Americans in their ranks. The poor bastards returning from Vietnam were outcasts so they came over to Africa and helped us fight. Most of them found themselves in unconventional units such as the scouts of rhodesia or the koevoet in SWA.

Interesting times.

So do you live in SA?

gib back clay

He flirted with her and whistled at her. Her being groped is debatable, she recently came out and said that never happened. He still deserved to die for being black though.

yes

Bly jy ook die kant of is dit nog n jood?

That's worth a lynching tbh

Everything he said is highly accurate though. Wasn't questioning it. This shit does happen. However his Congo job is different to his SA job. Laws, regulations. etc.

His Excellency The President. And the rumor is that one of his ex-wives is set to take over eventually. He has 7 or 8 wives, maybe more. Fucked the daughter of a friend with AIDs and said he couldn't get it since he had "taken a shower."

All the Nkandla shit…you used to have some sort of freedom on the South African internet in English. They used the World Cup as a chance to shut all that down. Earlier this year, they had riots for "free decolonized education" and the school year never finished. They can't quite provide a definition of what a "decolonized education" would mean since they invented the wheel, but that won't stop them.

and you won't see a single article on this in Western press, anywhere. News24 used to be a semi-decent English-language site where at least the real news would come out in the comments. Those days are over. It was a beautiful place before they ruined it. Feel bad for those who never got to experience it. Within a few years, all the wildlife will be gone too. If you have a real interest in African fauna, see it now.

And they can't dare mention the real problem is that the niggers need to be sterilized or they'll just keep having fucking kids. They used to have 9 and 7 would die. Now, thanks to people like Jimmy Carter and Bill gates, 8 of the 9 live and the continent is being destroyed.

Well, you know what happened to Kaiser Bill?
He protested against the mistreatment of the Boers, there wives and children during the war. What did it good for him, he was slandered as baby murder and rapist of virgins.
South-Africa, Rhodesia were firm on British side during the world wars.

Don't forget the role of the Jews and seeking more access to diamonds. The Anglo side of the war was essentially a Jewish war for access to mines. Obviously the Brits were…what they were and Churchill showed his true character early on (patsy of the Jews). No reason the Dutch can't take them now though.

You will shit your pants.
The man who had the opportunity to kill mugabe on 3 seperate occasions.

amazon.co.uk/See-You-November-Story-Assassin/dp/1919854363

Post the original fagt.

Right here.
The guy also has a Youtube channel up. He's lived through the transitions of power from black to white in both Rhodesia and SA. He has a lot of channels, one being a co-op between him and Alex Linder called Team White

*white to black
Other channels are AfricanCrisis, AmericanCrisis, History Reviewed Channel or History Reviewed TV

Honestly can't wait for the RWDS.

Is he the same Jan Lamprecht that works alongside kike Karen Hudes? If so, i'd be weary. Haven't read the book but as a saffa there are a lot of dickheads trying to make coin on fictional shit. Disinfo is so fucking abundant that you can chat you every 2nd guy in a bar and he would claim to be a recce or part of something greater. Not saying he is. Merely asking you as I know Hudes is fucked in the head and if it's the same guy I would run for the hills.

I was wondering if other Holla Forumsacks were watching these videos.
good info to be honest families

I have no idea who Karen Hudes is. I know that Jan worked with some woman on South African radio a long time ago and it got shoahed for speaking the truth about the situation there, or so he says.
I've listened to several hours of his commentary and I haven't heard anything too fucky so far.

It's from a documentary called: SASTF Full - South African Special Task Force..

(Fuckit, just search the following on YT)
SASTF - FULL

PART 1,
PART 2,
PART 3,

Uploader's name is stabnshoot.

Not much else. Look for shit on liveleak.

Here's a cop with shitty training on a motorbike doing stupid shit though.
In the link. Is a legend only known as Neall Ellis. A one man army responsible for liberating Freetown.

youtube.com/watch?v=0bC0zPngc4c

Ah okay, no worries matey. I just get fucked off at okes that go off and coin it talking bullshit. But if it's on par with what you're reading then I guess it can't be half bad. Karen Hudes goes into the ayy's and it's a bunch of new age garbage which they somehow tie into irrelevant issues. Think alex jones but with a lot of extras, etc. Not important. Will look into him. Have a good night brother. Sleep well and thanks for sharing in this beautiful thread with me. It's funny but Holla Forums has always been a home for many of us. It's a 2nd home and I am so glad to know that there are people outside of South Africa that think the same way we do.

Goeie nag kerels. Is lief vir julle almal. Dankie vir die goeie tye. Almal van julle.

I hope that one day the whites of SA rise up and defend themselves with guns and take back their country.
Embedded is a decent video that's a taste of the guy's work. They're usually fairly long videos ~1hr. The content starts around 2 min. This guy Jan Lamprecht is so Holla Forums tier (pro-Hitler, pro-White, anti-jew) and hardly anyone on here knows about him. That's the end of me shilling for the man, now.
Take care as well, friend.

p.s. As I was posting the embed now I found that the same video was posted to a Deutsch/pol/ thread. Maybe his traction is starting to gain!

youtube.com/watch?v=i2KpakZ-ZKY

The prime reason to slander the Germans in South-West Africa and annexing it after world war one.

The Jews were betraying SA, conspiring with African Commie-Chieftains, SA establishment was selling out ordinary whites. While the “rainbow nation” was proclaimed, whites were assured “everything will be fine”, (((Anglo American Corporation))) moved their seat to London.

Any white South Africans reading this, first of all shame on you for not genociding the niggers when you had a chance.

Second, snap out of your denial. They will be coming for you eventually. The question is whether or not there will be a nice farm for them to expropriate, or a sodden mess for them to starve on. You are now the Kulaks who must kill off your cattle and split.

Pic related is kudzu. It is a (fittingly) Japanese weed that is currently strangling the American South. It grows everywhere, chopping it up just spreads it around, and it's a real threat to agriculture. My advice is to plow under your crops, plant a shit-ton of kudzu in every furrow, and then – when it has taken root – burn down your house and move to California. We desperately need redpilled, reliably anti-nigger voters here.

It's time to face the facts – the White race has failed to effectively colonize sub-Saharan Africa. Withdraw our at-risk millions, regroup, and gas them all later. In the meantime, let the thieving fuckers starve to death.

I've learned to try my best to keep from naming the Jew with South Africans (slovo, zille, oppenheimer, etc..) because so many of them are pro-Zionist and they will never be able to get it through their heads that the Jews pulled the rug out from under them.

A common response is "then why did Israel sell us weapons?" the answer is easy: The Jews knew damn well they were the only ones who could get away with it. Was the Us going to sanction Israel? Of course not. I could literally write a book on the role of Jews in South Africa and still have Boers either sperg out on me or just pretend the info isn't there.

What the fuck are you on about? Read what you have just posted and ask yourself how any of this is relevant. Have you ever fought for your life? Have you ever been in a situation even remotely close to your entire country collapsing? Have you studied history and seen what happens in times of unconventional warfare?

Your first line is the only thing in the entire post that makes sense. We should have been like the aussies but we weren't. We should have been like the americans, but we weren't. Our 2nd biggest mistake was labelling a system. Our 1st mistake was setting foot on this continent.

It's not about colonization and this thread isn't related to that. It's about survival. I may as well go shoot myself with the 375 right now if I take your advice but there are people around me whom I love. It's not difficult to imagine. I need people such as yourself to lurk and learn more. Stop thinking of outrageous ideas because your life can stop, you heart can cease in a matter of seconds. It's easy to talk shit here but planting things or making plans means fuckall. This side you survive. And we overthink shit. Stop overthinking shit. Have a plan, sure… But for fuck's sakes, let's be direct about it.

Burn it all instead of shooting yourself in the foot.

IF what you mean is, don't let the invaders win, then there are more direct and quicker ways of doing so. That's all i'm trying to say. But if there is a resource that you are killing, it's merely spiting yourself.

Thanks. I'll give it a listen.
Have a lovely weekend.

Yep. As I was watching the fucker speak at Oxford Union, I knew it was going to be great material. You can show this to (some) South Africans, even play the tape for them and still…

It already feels like South Africa here to me. On my way home from work, niggers killed each other fighting over jewdan sneakers again.

jesus, this language is like reading a redneck version of dutch

This is exactly the denial I'm talking about. If you unrealistic fuckers think that you're going to overcome pic related with either your votes or your small arms, when you lacked the will to do it with all the legal advantages of Apartheid, then you're whistling into your own fucking graves.

Speaking as a white man, on a continent where my ancestors unhesitatingly shoved every other race out of the way, and where we're beginning to turn things around before it's too late – get the fuck out or resign yourself to colored grandchildren. Grandchildren who hate you for being so racist, just like Hoggenheimer the Jew told them you are.

Get a fucking grip on your situation and either start the industrial genocide right now – fuck world opinion, we'll all get over it when the last one is dead and you still have diamonds – or resume contact with reality.

Your motherfucking land is now being stolen from you. You have no legal recourse. Your president is gloating about it.

So, what's the signal to act, if you plan to? When the government imposes a 25% extra white tax to pay for the black government rapists to impregnate your wife? Will that be the last straw? How about when you get your own little township and need a passport to visit Cape Town? When your vote is taken away?

Kill them all, run for your lives, or hurry up and sink into the mire so you can stop disgracing the white race.

you speak like people don't know this. It's easy to talk big shit when not your own ass. Everyone knows. It's like calling the bastard in a middle of a hurricane and yelling he shouldn't live near the ocean. Yes, everyone knows the deal. Ranting and calling for others to kill kaffirs isn't helpful. It's not a fucking video game.

Nigger, please take you and white family to America. Please. If you're on this website then we need you.

Correct. In video games you get extra lives.

Everyone knows the only way South Africa is going to pull out is if a Western power steps in. The chinks don't give a flying fuck what happens to whites and will gladly sit by until we're no longer relevant to challenge their dominance on the world stage.

Demographics wise there's nothing you can do except hold out. Worse than that is there is a significant portion of the white South African population that is completely cucked in liberal fashion despite the world around them getting more hostile. The true scary thing to take from South Africa is that even if you're 10%< of the population your own group will STILL work tirelessly to fuck their own people. That shit makes me more sick than playing it easy for the time being.

White people, in general, are the most selfish, individualistic peoples that have plagued this earth. I know selfish will get people butt hurt, but it's virtue signaling and destructive altruism at best in most cases.

If you are white anywhere in the African continent reading this website you should have realized the score long ago. You need to collect your family, neighbors and friends and Immigrate to America YESTERDAY you god damned stupid faggots. There is no hope in Africa. Zimbabwe was the preview and you had decades to act but didn't.

Run away while you still have your lives. At least here your culture and work will be valued and your people will have hope of a better future.

Damn, make a stop in the Netherlands or UK or whatever that will allow you a right of return until you can make your way here, because Europe also will burn in time, but you cannot afford to stay there one more day!

You should watch the Red Ice interview with Amelia Raath. The average white South African is being blocked by a ton of hurdles.

redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/radical-antiwhite-marxism-in-south-africa

tl;dr the UN and Western governments have basically condemned them to die if they aren't wealthy enough to escape.

Probably why so many of them go to south america. They'd already be used to being surrounded by shitskins, and it's not like the hues can really turn down experienced farmers.

.>>9363619

>Demographics wise there's nothing you can do except hold out. Worse than that is there is a significant portion of the white South African population that is completely cucked in liberal fashion despite the world around them getting more hostile. The true scary thing to take from South Africa is that even if you're 10%< of the population your own group will STILL work tirelessly to fuck their own people. That shit makes me more sick than playing it easy for the time being.

This is what people who advocate accelerationism need to wake the fuck up to. There is almost no limit to how bad the situation can deteriorate to whilst still having shitlibs cling to their idiotic beliefs.

There was a ruling out of Canada…a few years ago now that recognized Whites as an oppressed minority in south Africa and would have opened passage to Canada. the Jews shut that down very quickly. The same canada taking tens of thousands of fucking muslims.

That makes me so angry.

Something interesting you notice if you are keen on the history of SA is how it was another long line of cases of Jewish backstabbing. SA had probably the strongest ties to Israel in the world to the point they owe their entire nuclear weapons to them and they have their own apartheid policies but only SA got fucked. Israel is still being slimy kikes as usual while the world should have sanctioned its arse.

This. If they haven't learned from the history of Haiti, they'll never learn.

And there is no waiting it out, the conditions will continue to deteriorate until it's like Nigeria, in a bizarre dystopia where human life is worthless.

This is not surprising, I have seen multiple documentaries and interviews in South Africa and the white remnants seem to just accept their fate. You see the farms being raided and the families being raped/murdered meanwhile the well-off indoctrinate self-hating whites keep pushing multiculturalism.

When I saw that faggot forgive the murderer of his daughter and shake his hand as IF HE WAS THE CRIMINAL was all I ever needed to see to understand.

Those people will reap what they have sown and deserve the destiny that awaits them.

But still, I have sympathies for the ones that know the score. At this point I still say that you need to GET OUT ASAP, doesn't matter if you have to move illegally first to Uruguay, Argentina, Chile or Brazil. I am sure their governments would appreciate having some decent people join them.

But that the Netherlands, Canada, etc won't take you back when they bend backwards to accept terrorist muslim nigger biped trash from MENA…

This. Everybody follow these channels. Jan is an amazing resource on SA and history in general!

That's beyond anything resembling human. That man's soul left his body long ago.

The Conservative government is launching a court challenge of the Immigration and Refugee Board’s decision to grant a white South African asylum in Canada because of the colour of his skin.

The independent panel’s decision so infuriated South African officials that the country’s leading political party labelled Canada “racist.” South Africa’s top diplomat has been urging Canadian officials all week to challenge the decision in court.

Thursday, a spokesperson for Immigration Minister Jason Kenney confirmed Ottawa will seek leave to appeal the decision that allowed Brandon Huntley to live in Canada as a refugee.

“The government is going to be seeking leave to appeal the IRB’s decision to grant Mr. Huntley refugee status [to]the Federal Court,” spokesman Alykhan Velshi said.

“Our department’s lawyers, as well as those from the Department of Justice reviewed the IRB ruling over the last several days and we’re going to seek leave to appeal and we’ll be making submissions to the court in the fullness of time, and it would be inappropriate to comment further because the matter will be before the courts.”

The minister’s position was a departure from earlier this week, when he and his staff declined comment to The Globe on Mr. Huntley’s case, saying it would be inappropriate because the Immigration and Refugee Board is an arm’s-length agency.

Mr. Huntley is a 31-year-old South African who came to Canada in 2006 as a carnival worker. He stayed illegally before filing a refugee claim.

Revealed this week, the decision by lone board member William Davis accepted Mr. Huntley’s argument that his safety would be in danger if he returned to South Africa. He had claimed he’d been the victim of seven attempted robberies and called a “white dog” and “settler.” He did not report any of the incidents to police, saying he did not trust them.

Mr. Davis agreed with Mr. Huntley’s characterization of the risk, saying Mr. Huntley had scars on his body to support his account of the attacks and noting what he believed was “persecution” of whites in South Africa by “African South Africans” that would cause Mr. Huntley to “stand out like a sore thumb.” [More]

archive.is/nIgxX

think about how fucking vicious this is. The niggers don't want Whites there. Canada obviously has space, they opened it for Syrians. I'd like to get an exact figure of how many died because the Jews shut this down. Wouldn't have been a drain on economy. It's literally fucking murder just for the sake of murder.

Let it fuel you user, purge everything.

By coincidence I watching this video a few hours ago.
Watch this kike downplay white rape and genocide.
youtube.com/watch?v=_be1Q6-B8LE&t=825s
REEEEEEEEEEEE
So fucking pissed.

I can't even watch 3 minutes of that. "Why do you put this in race terms?"
"""BECAUSE HOW MANY WHITES DO SMASH AND GRABS IN SOUTH AFRICA YOU PIECE OF FILTH."""

"He was an action man. He wanted to understand the problems of South Africa and do something to solve those problems," said Linda Biehl, his childhood sweetheart and wife of 38 years. "It brought out his strengths and compassion. It brought out who he truly is."

In 1993, their 26-year-old daughter–a Fulbright scholar who worked with disadvantaged South Africans–was stoned and stabbed as a crowd shouted anti-white slogans. Four black men were convicted in her death.

The Biehls supported the killers' amnesty as South Africa moved from bloody unrest to a post-apartheid government. Then they hired two of the men…"

I'm beginning to understand why dylann roof cracked.

If he was for real, I hope he'll be remembered as a hero someday.

Checked.

I personally wondered why there was no big exodus in SA after handing over power to the Negros. That said, I did expect SA to go down much faster and harder then it did. Over here they did “sell the new SA” as beautiful example of harmonic multi-racial society with a great future. They did shill it really hard, “you have to go there in holiday, if you can afford buy property”.

They had a referendum and white South-Africans voted for it.

I was still somewhat (much) blue pilled then but I thought of it as whites voting for their own demise. I had no illusions then about how Negros do administer African countries, and I did not live in Africa, had just the information our biased state media provides.
But then from a distance, without emotional ballast one can see the big picture more easy (or not at all).

Today I see similarities with the Arab invasion here and Merkel as De Klerk. I doubt government here had ever 60+ percent support for that like in SA. Still there is a strong, vocal, government and Soros, Bilderberger supported minority eager to repeat the SA experiment here. Mass media here is already preparing the population for the next wave of Negro invaders from Africa.

>The true scary thing to take from South Africa is that even if you're 10%< of the population your own group will STILL work tirelessly to fuck their own people. That shit makes me more sick than playing it easy for the time being.

Jonestown like delusions.

I believe there will be always people able to be totally deluded and oblivious to the dangers of their actions. That is normally no problem, because society and government should reign in. When government becomes the enemy of the people, people not noticing it…

I wouldn't call people who destoy the future of their children for some niggers (jews), „selfish“, foolish is more fitting.

That is on purpose, difficult enough to get rid of that pesky whites, no need to import more of them.

My cousin worked as a merc in SA. specifically Cape Town. He said it was unsafe except behind the private gates of the white neighborhoods. He would often scout ahead when white people had to go into the unsafe areas in Cape Town. The most he told me was that he shot there niggers that trespassed onto a private beach under his watch at night. He warned them, saw a nigger reaching for what he believed was a gun. He quickly took all of them out with his automatic weapon. I don't know what gun he uses.

My cousin said that Cape Town is one of the most beautiful places in the world and it was a shame niggers fucked up South Africa so bad. He also said that many of the younger white women in the area he provided security for were fucking hot as hell.

He also worked in Joburg and said that was hell on earth. He said niggers were not even human, but beasts.

Are they worth a damn ?

There was a massive exodus, look at the numbers, the media just didn't cover it. And guess who was in the first boat out, after they tore it down? Over 85% of Jews have now Left SA, either for Israel or other Western nations. Like a tick, jumping from one host to another. The eternal destroyer of civilizations.

How were Chinese treated under apartheid?

This didn't happen in the Cape. 3 dead niggers by a White security guard would have been a national headline. It's also by far the safest place in the nation. Which is relative.

I never recall a Chink, but a few Japs who visited were in the White areas. Now they probably own the fucking country since I left in 2004.

Well, you aren't wrong. In rhodesia and SA, "White" just means Caucasian or Oriental. no one was worried about Chinese tourists taking shits on the beach or getting too drunk and drowning in 2 feet of water on christmas.

This is the beach in Durban on either New Years or Christmas, 2011. Like clockwork, at least 10-15 of them get too drunk and can't swim and drown.

This was Durban in the 1970s. You can't let them on beaches because they get too drink and can't swim. Even up to their waists, they panic and will start flailing around. My ex-gf's brother was a lifeguard. they dread christmas and new year's like the plague. They can't pull them out of the water fast enough, and if you see one obviously about to be in danger and tell him to leave water, you are a "Racist" and can go before "equality court." Not kidding, a real thing.

(actually the sign is from the Cape, but Durban was same thing).

Would you shit post on an Afrikaans image board?

Maybe, but what's the point? Only a few million speak it, and you have to be incredibly careful with security since anything based in SA gets shoahed by Indians co-operated with the tech companies. You have to be beyound autistic to even set up such a thing, never mind post on it.

This is too amusing not to post. a film from the (((History Channel))) on South africa–only 3 years old it seems–called "Miracle Rising." I'm not joking. Even in the middle of all the Zuma scandals, THIS is what they were selling to the goyim.

It wouldn't be in SA obviously. How about Namibia?

Quite simply, no nation in Africa will ever amount to anything because most Africans are too stupid for civilization.

I mean, after the white exodus Africa is falling apart. They will destroy everything and the Dark Continent will once again descend back into Darkness.

I mean, it's an idea. A better place would be NZ or Australia since so many ex-pats. People in country are scared shitless to talk though. Recall the guy who was arrested and got National coverage for weeks for calling the Boks coach a Kaffir since he's ruined what had been the best Rugby program in the world?

The Boks have lost to fucking Japan, Argentina, Italy. All because the nigger running ministry of sport is insisting on a 50% nigger team. And they don't give a fuck about rugby, it's always been an Afrikaner thing. They have Banafa Banafa which is 100% nigger. They only fucked with the rugby to piss off Boers even more.

I know that feel.

Boer women are amazing if you can find a traditional one who hasn't been ZOGED by the Dutch Reformed Church to where they worship Israel. Some are hot as fuck, but hard to find one who isn't a trashy kaf lover or a Jew-lover and overly into Zionism through their church. if you can find a good one though…yes.

Dubs confirmed. They seem too racially mixed for me. I mean I suppose if their blood has stayed pure for like 60 years beyond that point it's all Dutch, but there's no guarantee.

Yep.

Very nice dubs. That's a sweet jacket. How much did it run you?

The problem with having German guns is that someone probably died with it. At least I'm continuing on the spirit of that brave warrior.

Boer women? Have you ever seen one? almost ubiquitously blonde. Ubiquitously Dutch but for a very small influx of French Huguenot blood. Are you think of Cape Coloureds and thinking they are Boers? you can find a lot wrong with them, but sure as shit not "mixed."

So, not that different from the average western trash ?

It's been pure for almost 400 years mate. no boers are "mixed" in any way. It's what gives them a distinctive look. It's almost Scandinavian but not quite. Anyone who is "mixed" is a Coloured and not a Boer.

no, there are differences. If you can find a good red-pilled one (I had an ex-gf who was from a good family, father was a Rhodesian vet of French heritage, Mother was a Boer. Cute as fuck and father was incredibly red-pilled. They do tend to have brothers who are very big and like to knock the shit out of you on the rugby pitch. I can do incline presses with the 130lb dumbbells for 10 reps and I still got knocked around.

It was a Christmas present, the shoulder board and collar tabs I've had for most of my life. I made a call, apparently it ran my friend 14015 JPY, so around 125USD give or take if you're wondering.

A gun is a gun, it is only happy when its being used.

Holy shit I wish I got something like that for Christmas. Not that expensive too.

RWDS when? I want it to be real, we're getting mocked by commies for them being chimp out niggers and us being reclusive. When can we

*When can we go out and do some shit?
hit the post button a bit too soon

I'm hoping it last as long as the original I wore out.

If you want a good laugh the wildlife in the woodland allegedly call me the angry lighting bolt man and I'm not to be fucked with.

Anyone have the original vid this was made from?

Document series about South African Special Forces that is technically a police unit
Name is Special Task Force

My cousin said it is a very dangerous city. He said it was very dangerous and I found out after a Jewgle search that it was one of the Top 10 most violent cities in the world.

Here is the link: archive.fo/uQ3nA

I don't know the details of the alleged incident with said niggers. He did say that it was extremely easy to get away with crimes like murder in SA, since the actual city police are inefficient and one can cover up things. I don't know the facts. Simply contributing to the thread regarding stories I've heard.

Oh wait, you're just a LARPing faggot:

He told me the rich white girls were hot and hated niggers as much as anyone needing a constant security detail protecting them from niggers can hate niggers. My cousin said the older wealthy people were based and in a roundabout way would sometimes imply how they missed Apartheid to him when he was with them.

He also said that there is a sad amount of interracial relationships that do occur, but I didn't get more info on that, either.

It wouldnt have failed if you ameriburger niggers wouldnt have stabbed them in the back

It's divided. The suburbs are chilled, but it's growing so much that the rich areas are literally encroaching on the squatter camps (Think favelas). I've never left the country so I don't know but i've travelled all over SA except for Natal where the fucking zulus run shit (better than the xhosas but racist fucks) and you will notice that Cape Town is a great place to live in. The only shit is, if you're driving from one are to the other. DO NOT BREAK DOWN ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD. If you walk down main road, and you spot a white person, it's a little bit less lonely. Not in the richer areas though. As a foreigner, you can visit and live the dream. Camps Bay - Cape Point. Rich whites, hippies and jews… But the majority of us do not live there. We live in suburbs which are quite white but for the younger generations such as myself, well we live in a white apartment block surrounded by the ground niggers walking around in the streets. It's literally lock up and go and your head is always on a swivel. We all know violence, hear about it, experience it, see it. Or know of people that don't. If you haven't been harmed, you're very very very fortunate. Fuckit, even the cops rape girls. The PSC's are okay. Would you mind asking which PSC he worked for?
I can imagine him shooting a nog but if it was on a beach, it wouldn't be in the fancier areas and if it went unnoticed they probably took the body out to sea as they do.

What is your cousin's ethnicity? If he was tanned or brazillian, he would most likely be mistaken for a cape coloured and shit happens in their areas non-stop. Nobody would bat an eye for something like that. Regardless. Thanks for defending us even if it's just in word. It's good to know their are people on the outside that realise the gravity of our situation which gets worse and worse, day by day. We are too rooted in this country, and too poor to escape. We are on the tightrope and I honestly feel a tad safer here because when I watch the news, I see the US and Europe going full fucking nuclear overnight. Learn from history. Stay safe and never hide your power levels.

t. White Capetonian.

p.s. Joburg is a shithole. Gauteng and the Eastern Cape are worse. It's bad here… It's worse there. There the AK47's are readily available. Down here you've got opportunists and rapists, but less murders on whites. My heart bleeds for all farmers though.

As for interracial relationships, ja it does happen. But once it happen those girls are marked. South African boytjies don't take kak and you're a traitor if you want to go fuck around with coloured or kaffs. At least in the majority of white circles. The problem lies in the foreigners. You will always see a beautiful blonde girl with a pitch black nog. But when she opens her mouth you breathe a sigh of relief because the major majority of them are not saffa's, they're all fucking Germans or Swedes, or Swiss. Sometimes even French. But the majority of them are Germans? Why? I don't know. But my friends and I play a game when we see one, we both look at one another and whomever says "GERMANS" first wins a beer. It's literally that bad. The German girls come here, fuck about and then go back. I can't imagine being married to that. I really pity the idea of some poor white german fucker ending up with these whores at a later stage when they return to their home country.

thanks, I will look into everything you suggested, although I can imagine Ill have trouble with that english translated series you said was rare. Im specifically looking for as many of the gritty details as possible, Im looking for the death tolls on the bombs, for the timeline of events behind the scenes, for the speeches and things these people said which get swept under the rug.. for how they justified in day to day (I know about the initial events in South Africa and the pass laws etc) for how the government felt, the responses they made, everything. I want to study it as if a scholar was studying it.

(thats the book I want, but dont want to pay 100$ for so Im waiting for it to get cheaper, but it doesnt seem to be happening)

I'm the same user as
Give me a few seconds, i'll go through my bookshelf and see which book has specific kills/deaths ratio. It's only limited to the Angolan War though. I don't have any hard figures thereafter.

Also look into the documentary another user posted. Those stats are correct but dated around 1996, everything thereafter has gone up exponentially and statsSA has been proven to be an unreliable source because the figures are lowered.

Thank you. Now everyone, watch this video, its only 1:30, look at that nigger, the nigger who rolls up, starts taking pictures and says its now his land, that the white farmer is living in the wrong house, and the land belongs to "us" or black Africans.

Why this is important is because Europe belongs to whites, and America belongs to whites. Whites built up South Africa, and Rhodesia. Those were white countries, with a lot of leeching niggers in them. If those are suddenly, in the court of public opinion - black countries - and whites have no title to the land - and can be removed from the land, and hacked into bits and tossed in a bush with no response.. then why is the same not said about OUR land?

Imagine a white european showing up on a black farm (lets pretend those actually exist) and saying "this is now my land" and if the black guy doesnt like it, he gets hacked up into pieces and no one pretends they give a fuck.

THAT is what South African niggers, and the niggers in Zimbabwe and Rhodesia are arguing for. They have done all the arguing we need, you simply need to reverse black and white, and use their own words against them.

Sorry, youre in the wrong house, this is our land, back to the trees, groid. Dont like it? Refer to the African response to whites who didnt like it. Oh wait, they dont exist anymore because they are dead.

Alright, your best bet is Top Secret War by Peter Stiff and Col. Ron Reid Daly. That will give you a full idea of the Rhodesian landscape. As for the South African side of things I'd recommend Koevoet by Jim Hooper. Although it's a counter insurgency unit, they had the most kills out of all SADF units and what is good is that it's written by an American peering inwards into the conflict. The only foreigner to ever be embedded with our guys. Really good book.

If you're looking for personal experiences, go with JH Thompson's book of various experiences as it's about 14 different people. There's even a faggot that writes about his experiences. It's weird because it shows how much gypoing went on as always, but also sheds light on the stark realities of war.

If you'd like, I can give you a burner email and we can chat more and i'll be able to give more info but i'd rather not discuss in public.

I appreciate all the suggestions, but no need for anything further, Im not technologically inclined anyways and dont know what Im doing. I just want to read, not be droned lol

Like, Id be interested in the information, but not in exchanging it if its going to put either of us at risk of anything. Probably about the location of the information you want to keep a secret. Just keep that secret whatever it is, its more important than me Im sure.

Don't even need to do that, all you need is to stop fucking giving them global communist welfarebux.

The worst are the people who actually gave money to multiple African children until they grew up into adulthood, and then complain about the rapefugee crisis like they arent responsible in their own way.

man I'm always shilling this books when it comes to us..

Everyone that is even marginally interested in the Whites history of Africa, and how the British colonies fell, should read this book:

archive.org/details/WhiteManThinkAgain

It doesn't cover the fall of Rhodesia and White South Africa, but it is red-pilling and informative non the less.

lol. No worries mate. I didn't mean to sound dodgey either. I'm in my late 20s so I did not experience the Angolan AO but I still say that I will never wish war upon anybody. Not even my worst enemies. It is a horrific and horrible thing to endure and even local violence. Death is entertaining on the internet but when you see it in front of your own two eyes it gets fucking scary and you want to shit your pants. When the shit hits the fan and your legs begin to wobble you fight with every ounce of your body to fight that feeling of wanting to run away and in your weakness you are forced to attack. It is a horrible horrible thing to endure and controlling the adrenaline is something that is v. difficult for some. I just hope that you never decide to enlist (I'm assuming you're american) that you decide not to as it's not worthwhile dying as a fucking pawn. Even the mercs these days are full of shit and nowhere near what the pioneers were.

Learn to use a gun, get your shit together and be safe. That's all you need to know. 8 years of heavy drinking and 13 years of chain smoking, i'm the last to talk. But as a favour user… Look after yourself and thank you for taking an interest.

Okay, lets say PW is Holla Forums.

[email protected]/* */
Nothing to hide, just fucking dumb with technology and don't want to spam this thread. I can't offer you much more than what I have already done but if you have experiences, etc… it'd be good to get off ones chest. Or simply a lifeline to verify what is real and what isn't.

What? Why would you be droned for reading about the history of SA? If anything is going to get you FEMA'd it'd be the fact you posted on Holla Forums to begin with, but fortunately that's not happening while Trump is president.

There actually was. Most of the libs who voted to end apartheid had dual citizenship and left for countries like Germany, England, etc when they saw what was happening. Most boers end up going to Ausralia.

There are those who left who still advocate what happened in 94 happen in other countries in regards to the disgusting minorities.

This pisses me off beyond belief.

His fears are valid though, not literally being droned. But we're all on some fucking list somewhere and I respect his choice to not wish to make contact personally.

Agreed. Did you join them are are you still on this side? haha. Funny to see our guys overseas, talking kak and feeling sorry for them at the same time. I don't know who's more heartbroken. Us or them. I'm talking about the old school guys who saw the shit. FUCK the libs.

It's true, and you will see it everywhere. The fuckers who shout with the loudest voices are the biggest pussies. The anti-racists are those who have never experienced life on the opposite side of the tracks.

Its no fun, but all white people and our combined races are collectively in extreme danger of total annihilation or at least being reduced to native-American tier status, without any reserves no doubt. That is an unacceptable outcome. The UN predicts that Italy will be 1% white in 300 years. That is unacceptable.

Pierce said we need a war, and we need it sooner - rather than later. The longer we wait, the more harsh, and brutal, and gruesome it will be - he said.White children under 8 are the minority in America, we have about 10 years.

I would argue there's a difference between genuinely trying to civilize the niggers in their own country, and wanting them let into yours. And there's certainly a difference between a voluntary private contribution and taxpayer-funded global redistribution.

Feeding niggers who would otherwise starve to death only creates more niggers. Hunters in the wild cull herds that can not sustain themselves, for their own good. So the mass does not starve itself down, with a total combined suffering. They should be culled, not cultivated.

I'm still here, but I've been thinking of heading over Australia or something. Pretty soon most of SA will turn into Zimbabwe. The only safe place will be Cape Town as that's where most of the whites scattered around seem to be heading to.

My German blood fought in the second Boer war, protecting the Dutch Boers. I feel a sense of karmic duty to see the mission through. I'm with you, user.

Agreed. You need not worry. I fully agree. We're not going to allow ourselves to be walked over. We will fight til we die. But we have to protect our loved ones first. The British put our women and children in concentration camps, they burnt the farms. The war was lost. If you're going to fight a war, work smart. Our enemy is dumb but we are outnumbered. You can't just go full on 1488 especially when the global community is against every single white male in existence. Exposure is good for now. There will be a boiling point but the whites need to unite and currently there is not enough drama to fully unite them. Unfortunately this is the case that I see from my perspective however I may be wrong. The USA is such a fucking complicated system that I don't know where to begin… All I know is that if I was rich I would love to see Colorado and Alaska as they both look like beautiful places. Who is the biggest threat though? Spics? Since I thought only 12% of the pop. is black? Well, this side we're about 8% at the current ratio. The only reason Zuma hasn't killed us all is because the whites are the ones who pay taxes and keep the country going. The CEO's and bosses are black as you see in the movies… but the players are all whites. And then ofcourse, you have the kikes that are hanging around like the dogs that they are… my apologies.. I love dogs and didn't mean to offend any doggos.

Something that pissed me off was when I saw some (((South African))) living in London crying on the news when Mandela died. Telling them how much she loved him and how much he did for the country.

Die gee my hoendervleis.

Hoe lank gaan ons nog hierdie vernedering verdra?

Fuck bru, I miss Joburg so much.
Are you dougy brown? It's an old joke from the 4ch. days. I met another saffa on there before the exodus and I would use dougy as a word to id him.

I miss the people, I miss the thunderstorms. I miss the friendliness. CT is full of fucking yuppies. But I'm grateful for what we have as well. My cousin was murdered last year in joey's. They shot him in his land-lady's driveway as he was coming home. My aunt was held up by 5 kaffirs that walked into a spar and started shooting their AK47's at the til for no reason. I want to fucking drop these floppies… But the law is against us and I have to be reasonable. Who looks after my loved ones if I end up in jail for killing a fucking taxi driver that cut me off? It's getting harder and harder but we need to drive our frustrations to defense unless we are directly endangered.

I've got no family abroad which is why it's been difficult for me. I heard Australia is old SA 2.0 and I really hope you enjoy it if you get the opportunity to leave. I know you will miss this place… I know.. and it's something that is heartbreaking… personally been looking at Slovenia out of all places, but language and cash are a problem and i'm doing well in my career this side. Sitting tight but the future is a concern. It's just about trying to align yourself to be in the best possible situation when it does happen. Not sure if that makes sense but fucking hell, it's nice to meet another guy that browses full pol.

The racewar has already begun, and we are all collectively in it. Just look at things like the Chicago torture of that mentally ill white guy by those blacks, or of the whites being tortured in prison by muslims, the knockout game, things like Dylann Roof and Breivik are part of it.. that black guy who shot the female white reporter live on air, with the video taken of his hand and the gun.. he put out a manifesto too.

Ignoring all that though, we are all collectively in a racewar in other ways - our governments actively seek to wipe us out, or at least, fail to address the demographic problem, the demographic replacement of the native people in all our countries. They would never subsidize white families, or ban abortion specifically for white people because they are pretty much going onto the endangered species list.. they might put up border walls, but they would never mass deport the browns with 6.0 birth rates in order to preserve our race.

Its all riding on our backs to save everything that white people did before us, dont feel pressured, but we actually have to save the world - in a way. A world without white people is a lost world.

Ek weet nie… Maar dit sal virewig in ons harte woon. Ons is wie ons is.

What do you think will be the fate of Orania?

Seriously, the situation in SA is my ultimate nightmare, and it exists right now. Retake SA and purge the blacks, or just abandon Africa altogether for now? The ultimate conundrum. It seems China is helping themselves, and frankly I suspect they plan to use the blacks in Africa as a zerg rush against us during the race war.

Boetie, you're a good guy for me.

It's white utopia… But there's nothing of value I can bring there? There's no further growth. There's no ambition. There's just a place to live comfy… and we all know the kaffirs can flip a switch and orania is fucked overnight. They ignore that fact. I will support them should I be going by but it's not a viable option for most South Africans. In a completely 120% all out war against the whites, then places such as Orania and similair enclosures is our only hope. But the only way that would work is if ALL of us meet in one place, such as Orania.

The Chinese are coming in by the thousands via mozambique, they do not need passports cos king nigger made them refugees and honorary blacks or some shit like that. The R5 stores you see are operated by a single family, almost like a mafia. So 25 R5 stores are all owned by one family and they don't pay tax. The kaffirs hate us but we built them schools, roads, technology. The chinks do not give a fuck about human rights or black people so fuckit tbh. I see them as snakes, but i put them in the same category as the nogs… At least they are not violent. Just corrupt and leechey as fuck

I honestly don't think I'll miss it. I get so angry when I see these niggers walking around like they own the place. What's worse is seeing white kids in a 99.9% black school. Sorry, about your cousin and your aunt. It's just going to get worse, though.

This is why, in South Africa a lot of us do not give a fuck about revealing our power levels. We may not use words like kaffir or nigger in public (we do sometimes though) but we give zero fucks about defending our own brothers and sisters. We will fuck you up if you try and fuck with us. We are scared but that doesn't mean we are castrated. Fear drives anger. Anger drives repercussions. We are fighting a guerilla war where conventional tactics do not exist. We cannot find the hit and runs, but trust us… We do not allow these fuckers to get away breathing if they are caught and the right connections are known.

It's going to get fucked when the EFF get voted in.

Thanks. I realise that as well. I will miss the mountains and our natural beauty. I will miss my people. I will miss the braais and the jokes. I will miss the love that we share with one another. I always mistook these lyrics for "ek is n terroris, in my geboorte land" but it's actually, i'm just a tourist in the land of my birth. Both options are true and the anger swelling up is indescribable. But I will go down with this country. I have just as much rights as the kaffirs do. Only the Khoi San are the original inhabitants and they are long gone. I have my faith in Jesus Christ and I have my woman and my loved ones in this life. We are not citizens of this world. I do not look to the world for solutions. Stay strong friend.

Worse than the current ninja turtle, I agree.

As much as ecelebs are rightly hated, you know what would be a redpilling machine is some kind of common SA white family that shows how fucking insane it is to live as a white minority. People here have no clue, and frankly I'm not sure you, as someone who lives in SA, realize just how completely alien your day-to-day is to the average North American citizen.

Just a thought.

I suppose so. I just have too much running on my career to risk something like that. While i'm openly red-pilled amongst many friends, colleagues and other locals. You can imagine the international shit-storm that would occur. For fuck's sakes, look at Penny Sparrow as an example. It's perfectly fine to call on the deaths of all whites but you will be crucified for simply comparing a human being to an ape, regardless of skin colour. The problem is that the loudest voices have the cash or do not care. The rich get richer, the poor get children. Regardless of race. I know Zimbabwean blacks who I deeply care about and whom I will trust with my life. It doesn't mean I am not proud of who I am. It's a tightrope no matter which way you cut it. Renaldo Gouws isn't doing a bad job but even in his vids, you can see he has to cuck himself to a certain degree in order to pander to the majority. Actually, he's simply become a fuckshow that's sold out to his original opinions. He's even defending the farm murders in his David Duke video.Regardless, he gets a 2/10 which isn't that bad for somebody of his stature.

Logical and rational thinking is getting rarer by the day.

Last night I went out to a burger joint and met a french racist. I said, "how's paris doing these days? too many muslims and niggers ey?".

I almost got kicked out and i've been ostracized by my colleagues. They all believe it, but they're so brainwashed that they feel the urge to protect this poor white french lady's opinion. What is wrong in making observations? Nothing. Even if you were to do so, Americans and a few Saffas have already made up their minds. They run on emotions and fantasy and no matter how much truth or facts you show them, nothing will change their views becuase they're already decided. It's an ego problem. We can admit and apologise when we are wrong. They cannot.

waitress* not racist.

I've lived most of my life in Perth; that's where half the saffers seem to have gone. It's where I'd recommend you go, while it's still ok.

Also, Melbourne took loads of left South Africans. But they weren't Boer, no. Yep, they were the good old Chosen. And they push for the same shit here.

REALLY?

PLEASE FUCK THEM UP FOR US. TELL THEM ITS SOME LOVE FROM SOUTH AFRICA

FUCK THESE MOTHERFUCKERS

IF THEY ARE SO RIGHTEOUS WHY DON'T THEY BOTHER COMING BACK TO LIVE HERE?

THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS

WHITE NIGGERS

Go donder them boys. They are not Saffas, they are beyond fucked and do not represent us or our views. I am so so so sorry your country is burdened by the filth you experienced. Put them in the dessert with the abbos.

Wow, learned a lot from your posts. See, I thought pretty much every white in SA was redpilled AF and were a lot more clannish. It seems that it's more the case that you guys behave like you are in enemy territory at all times, since it's the case.

Honestly, my gut instinct at this point is too just evacuate all whites from SA to NA so we can base down for WW3 (NA civil war then retaking Europe). I honestly think once the shit fully hits the fan here the blacks will just massacre you guys, sorry for being blackpilled, it's just a fear I have.

They're always white when it suits them. I work with a few jewesses and they're all racemixers. Jews are not white unless it suits them. Fucking A man, the aussies are the most based people i've ever met in my insipid life but I really hope those pretenders get fucked hard by true aussie who are proud. Don't give up and don't allow our shitheads to influence your country. The only Saffas in Australia that should be respected, are those who share the same beliefs as you, that are contributing to society. IF not, they are simply spreading their shit overseas. Our country is fucked and they have no right or say to fuck another country. If they truly believed in what they stood for, why are they no longer living in this shithole we call home?

You're completely right. We're just in denial. that's all. We're beyond fucked so we make jokes about it and pretend it doesn't exist. the ANC is a communist party, few people bother to wonder about its origins. Let's just ignore it. Let's just carry one. To be honest, what else can we do though? We're fucking outnumbered. I get you, but we're whites. We do not classify as refugeess or economic migrants or whatever the fuck they want to call it. Our farmers are leaving to Romania to go farm. It's good news for them, bad news for us. The cockroaches that run from light are running the show. This is why we are holding things down. You can come visit us. You will have a jol, it will be good. But living here is a different situation in varying degrees. It's become a norm and we are desensetized. And don't you dare question anything or you will be labelled as a racist. We are not as bad as Sweden, but we are close.

Don't worry, everyone knows the Saffers are good people. The arguments about 'assimilation takes a while!' both from the jews about their pets, and wogs, fall flat when you see how it only took a few years for saffers to fit in great with Australian culture; we're pretty similar people. With wogs, they've been here since before WW2 and they still haven't assimilated. With Asians, with Africans? We'll be destroyed first.

I fully favour taking in saffers in the meantime until we can take South Africa back; and we will take it back. It just breaks my heart to hear about what is happening to you folk.

Transvaler here from Pretoria area.

What are the schools like in the Cape area, specifically the Afrikaans schools?

Over here Afrikaans serves as a natural segregation tool, and allows us to still use public Model-C schools with good teachers and facilities. So the Afrikaans public schools are >95% White, where the English (public & private) schools are a fuck up, % White depends on your particular area and how many niggers can afford sending their kids there.

I would imagine that the Afrikaans schools there are flooded with Coloureds?

Theres yet another argument against gun control. It just results in more dead cops.

That's good man… My biggest fear is that the best of us are still living here. And the leftists that fought and voted for the terrorist ANC had the cash to leave SA the second it happened. Businessmen… I'm not saying all…

What I'm saying is, make sure you keep them in check. Don't take shit from them. Any saffa that doesn't align with Holla Forums is probably a fucking larper whose parents saw it all but decided to avoid everything and put their heads in the sand while their bank accounts and connections paid for a flight abroad.

I also know a lot of based people who immigrated so I am not generalising. All I am saying is that you should give no time of day to those who claim to be against the apartheid movement because their actions are diametrically opposed to their beliefs which outs them immediately.

Leaf here, I'm actually pretty familiar with the case of a SA man who tried to come here as a refugee and was flat out denied. It must happen all the time, and it infuriates me. Our government is controlled by anti-white Marxists as well, it's a rough scene. Here though, only 35 million people live in a land mass larger than the USA, so there is always another white area to flee to, and of course there is always the bush.

Frankly, it would be ideal if the whites in SA could evacuate to Canada over the next decade. We have tons and tons of space, you could create whole new province basically. I think after the civil war Canada will balkanize into a democratic republic (assuming of course our ultimate victory over the kike - S H A D I L A Y).

I do my best to redpill people about SA here. When worse comes to worse, I'm sure whites will work together to find a way to evacuate you guys via boats. I can't imagine Trump would not spare some navy ships even during a civil war for protection.

I'm a centurion myself.
Why do you ask? Are you looking to move down?

There are, but if you look private, you will find a lot less coloured. PRG is an example. Lots of coloured but predominantly white.

I read about him. Our papers painted him as a con-man though. What really happened? As far as I know he genuinely feared for his life, Canada accepted him and then kicked him out…. IDK the details but we all control our anxieties… However I can guarantee you that the guys flooding europe do not have it half as bad as white farmers in South Africa. Hence, "economic migrants" mean you do not have to be a refugee… You simply have to have the right skin colour and an i-phone to take a selfie when you walk into a free society that pays for you to live.

Also depends on where you're looking at. Give me your destination and i'll try and help.

So how insane are the farm security systems these days? They must have cameras and motion detectors all over the place. Do people have auto turrets?

I firmly believe the white man will invent, deploy, and perfect the terminator robot during the coming WW3 race war, to deal with shitskins and unending waves of chinks etc.

I guess WW4 will be vs. the machines.

The real Boers here in my experience generally don't seem to like blacks, and they often say things like 'fucking kaffirs' behind closed doors, but they seem to just not make the full connection, like there's a gap in the realisation with what the problem is. They seem to pretend like what happened in SA was bad, but it was a one off, it couldn't happen again; it's over now, so stop worrying. But we're starting to get thousands of blacks (black as night Sudanese) who are getting into massive riots and running wild. It's all happening again.

The difference here is that we're finally becoming the 'diverse' country our traitorous overlords wanted us to be (we're even starting to get spics come in), it's a toss up for who will run the country. The blacks won't, they'll just cause trouble until someone has the balls to remove them.

Good. Stay close to them.

But also remember that they went from living in a first world country to third world overnight. We all suffer from cognitive dissonance. It's unimaginable for the western world to fall. Some of them saw their buddy's faces explode. Some of them fought, some of them saw their family members murdered or raped. Australia became their utopia, their safe space. The thought of it happening again is unimaginable and perhaps they are calm about the happenings because it pales in comparison to their experiences.

I've been watching a guy called blair.. Actually came across this last night… He's speaking the truth and I think the saffas are running away from a nightmare and they do not wish to face the demons they're already dealing with. They're safe. And a threat to their freedom scares the shit out of them and cuts open the scars that they secretly harbour.

I am Aussie so what can I do to help the saffas? There is a lot of saffas moving to Australia.

The South African flag is very fitting. African colors invade and divide the colors of freedom.

Lol, we wish hey. No, you have barbed wire and electric fencing. Cockroaches get through anything. It doesn't matter what you do. Farmers can't coin either because of human rights and labour rates and all that shit. If your own workers don't kill you, their friends do. You can't protect yourself. I spoke to a coloured guy who runs with a knife and a gun. He shot a guy, cut himself and said the knife was his attacker. That's all good but if you're white, stories like that just don't slide. Oscar Pistorious is a rich piece of shit who murdered his gal who was a whore. Both of them were fucked up people but it shows you the level of corruption. It shows you that if you're white and have money, then you're good. If you're white you're fucked. If you're coloured, you can haggle. If you're black, you're an honorary South African. And prison is simply a rape/murder/aids dungeon for whites and a hotel for non-whites. Those are just the way things are.

You can't defend yourself unless you are half dead. I have been a witness to blacks who are barely dead and are already being robbed by their own kind. These are animals. It's difficult to describe but we should have never set foot on this continent. It's fucking crazy m8 and I cannot properly explain the situation unless you come visit yourself.

It should have been genocide from the get-go.

Don't allow your country to become like ours. Fight. Have balls. No fucking shame. Be proud before you become a minority. Shout, scream and kick and don't let the enemy win.

Ons moet eenvoudig net ophou voortsit, ophou glimlag en aangenaam proebeer wees. Ons voorvaders, die ras waarvan ons afkomstig is, was wreed. Ons moet weer wreed word. Weer begin haat. Haat gaan ons en die res van ons mense se verlossing wees.

Centurion too. I don't want to move, just trying to understand what its like there. Ironically, I think Verwoerdburgstad has the largest White concentration in SA?

Demographically Gauteng has the most Whites, thats why its the most economically prosperous.

heiled
There is no way I'm stepping foot in SA unless I am holding an assault rifle the moment my boots hit the dirt.

No matter what happens, I think the blacks in SA are going to be savagely punished just for what they've already done. They should be exterminated.

The mistake we made was labelling a system which worked. The yanks, brits, aussies, etc all did worse to their non-whites. The brits established the system, the boers labelled it. That was our downfall. The Khoi San were peaceful people and genocide was not needed. It was the non-South African tribes that genocided the Khois, the only original inhabitants. In fact, the dutch got along with the original inhabitants, despite a war here and there. The current blacks are not indigenous t our land. Neither are we, but we are both new to a land and they were the fuckers who wiped them out, not the whites. The black culture has so many tribes and in-fighting it's not even funny.. But for whatever reason, that's okay, as long as whitey doesn't get involved. No logic is considered.

Ek stem saam met jou. Kaapstad is nogsteeds veiliger… wel, dit hang af. Maar die dorpe naby is beter as daar bo. Daar is glad nie so baie hotnotte as wat mense dink nie. Kom kuier oor n naweek en jy sal kan sien.

Lol, we will look after you don't worry. Our currency is so fucked you will be treated like royalty and be able to afford all the luxuries. You will experience the old South Africa and enjoy your stay without endangering yourself based on the currency difference alone.

I will do.

political ideology =/= religion =/= belief system.

Islam = political ideology = slavery

Well, first time hearing about this Blair Cottrell, I guess Straya has their ironpilled Hitler already.

I love you guys man, but your picture is upside down. We're both in the southern hemisphere. Jokes aside, keep straya, straya ya cunt. Mad Max 1 made it my utopia. The rest was shit. God Bless you all! I love you guys, your culture, your banter. Don't lose it.

skip to 40 min. Is it a journey or a destination? Note how he uses le current year may many

Does that mean we can spray down a bush tribe with some tommy guns? There was an user who came by one time and told a story about shit like that he saw in the 90s or maybe 2000s in Africa while doing some work there. Assault rifle and grenades versus spears.

Would actually love to visit SA some time, one of my old work buddies was from down there. He immigrated here in the 80s some time the old fashioned way, somehow.

Seriously the best way to deal with Africa is to evacuate, let them all starve (we fucking feed them all), then move back in for the resources (wipe out China simultaneously).

Oh, you must be mistaken.

Talking about the faggot, not the blonde gentleman arguing facts and rational thinking.

Why is there so many saffas moving to Australia? What about USA?

If I were to assimilate as a canadian would I have to apologise for my recent posts?

Too difficult to get in brother. My lady worked as an au pair in NY for 2 years. It's difficult to get in. Maybe we could move to mexico and try and get in but we play the green card lottery regardless. The USA wants diversity, not "racist white people. "

All of the above buys you a temporary visa and not a permanent option. At least from our experience. She saw the US. I never left the country. I met her when she came back and this is what I was told and what I researched. I'm so fucking glad she stayed true to herself. Red-pilled, didn't fall for the jew york culture but I heard all about it.

Sorry but you're gonna have to.

It would be extremely painful.

South African, French, German but yet I have some blood inside of me who fought in the Canadian army. Have no beef with you guys but your president is Che Guevara's wet dream and a faggot. I have an old WW2 army chest from the Canadian Army in my garage. How true is this video? MAGA but fuck the niggers of Canada

No need to spoiler it. It's better than seeing a woman being raped with a broken beer bottle while pregnant. I feel sorry for the poor fucker who had his face cut up but I'm assuming he was dead before that shit happened. What are the chances that was the result of a nigger or a muslim? I thought the Frenchies were fucking serious but they voted a muslim faggot with long hair as their president? You guys confuse me but fuck, i'm the last to talk when you look at our situation.

I didn't know it is harder than Australia.

Would one of those scandals include him telling his supporters that taking a shower and raping a baby, cures aids, including raping an African prostitute? When many of them are already a criminally minded lunes – such as that African shown in a BBC documentary with Louis Theroux that threatened to put his baby in a oven – it shouldn't be any surprise that rape occurs every min in a relatively small country population wise, in taking the throne of it now being the rape capital of the world. From what I've read about most victims are Black infants in these huts surrounding the Gauteng cities who also dismember them in many cases for medical purposes - that is what primitive witch doctors over there believe in to cure the sick.

There are however blonde Afrikaner children from families too poor to live in areas seen as safe, that are snatched off the streets and put on the international market where they're sold to be used in child porn movies and thus face a similar fate as that destruction of daisy child. After Black traffickers take them whilst there families occupy their minds on tasks anything other than keeping tabs on them.

IDK about australia, I remember in 2001, just to qualify, it was something like R40k which was like 6 months salary at the time when considering inflation, timeline etc

Start getting ready niggers

White South-Africa will rise from the ashes. This video is from current year -1, and people still had the balls to defy the nog government and sing their old national anthem.

What do you think will happen when more and more red-blooded, high testosterone boertjies start realizing what the current situation is in Europe and the colonies, and about the rising nationalism abroad?

The media in SA have been absolutely air-tight in not mentioning even the most benign fact about the Aut-Right. Because they know that if the Afrikaners learn that they were right, and that the White world is on their side, they will soon start getting their spines back. Then things will really start to get interesting.

I'm a faggot, my cousin worked in Clifton for very rich clients and in Bantry Bay. These are suburbs and he provided security for "high value targets," as he called them, who were at risk for kidnapping.

Regarding niggers, you are correct. He speaks in armyspeak when messaging me and said that he was in "legal kinetic engagement consistent with a manner of self-defense" with "proven gang members on the Cape which were deemed necessary to be neutralized," and was done with "complete respect and compliance with SA laws upon which police investigations concluded the legality and of our kinetic engagements."

In person, he doesn't speak this way. I get why he does for legal reasons, which is hilarious. He says "nigger" back home in the States a lot and is redpilled as fuck. He does use that word "Kaffir" too when he is by an American nigger in the US. Regarding the dead SA beach niggers, he said "the client stopped at the shore "to look at the ocean in an isolated area while on an excursion to Paternoster." He said that again, he "engaged an armed target" which was "neutralized" along with "collateral damage." He said basically his recon team went to secure the area for the client and found niggers near a small boat that was beached far enough away from the client to not pose an immediate threat but "suspicious enough to warrant a reconnaissance team." I asked him if the police came and he just said that they utilized "suppression" during that trip on he and his teammate's "long arms," and he had to "leave because they believed there was a high probability of engagement with other perpetrators in the area." Meaning, like you said, they probably threw the niggers in the ocean and got the fuck out hoping no one heard it.

He said he's in Nigeria fighting against Islamic terorist groups on contract with a PMC hired by the Nigerian government to eliminate the extremists. I think it might be Boko Haram? He didn't tell me, but I Jewgled that shit.

He is American but is a dual citizen who served in the Romanian "special forces" if you could call them that. He doesn't look Romanian in that he has blond hair. Regarding women, he said that none of his clients' daughters or friends would ever "think of a romantic relationship outside their ethnic circle." Also, according to him, real SA white women would not betray their ethnic group by engaging in a relationship with a nigger, since the "girl's social group would likely disavow her and repercussions within the family system would be devastating to the girl."

He said he was also engaged in operations in "The Karoo" for some oil/gas company. Any of you SA bros heard about The Karoo?

I guess he's killing niggers for money now in Nigeria. My apologies for posting information I believed was accurate earlier.

You re-posted some OC I posted a year ago. That's my great great grandfather. Thank you user. If he has a relation to you we may be family. Fucking hell. Christiaan Rudolph de Wet.

My boy! Okay, so bantry bay is a hotspot where the 26's, 27's and 28's like to dump their bodies, at least on the dark parts of that road. The nigger he shot in paternoster is basically like shooting somebody in the middle of nowhere. Paternoster is fucking nowhere so it's an interesting story.

Yes, the Karoo is a beautiful place indeed. It's a semi-arid region which stretches hundreds of clicks far and wide. It begins at the borders of the western cape and goes up all the way to the border of the Free State. Absolutely beautiful but deserted.

As for the women, you are spot on. We are so fortunate and I thank God that we have such red-pilled women. I fear that other countries have indoctrinated their women to a point where it's become acceptable. I wish you and you cousin the very best.

Nigeria is a shithole though. Lagos is a fucking trap. He should be careful.

I've lived in the Karoo as well. God's country tbh man. Beautiful. Harsh, but beautiful and amazing all at once. It's a stretch of geography that is similair in the look and feel. Not desert, but not leafy either. Absolute freedom when you find yourself in the middle of it.

Over in Britain there are many wealthily elderly member's of society retiring over there in ever increasing numbers. The place that is for the most part kept intact from the DA running it. Tourists & retirees go there and get an inaccurate picture of what life is like over, they go to places with a high coloured/White population with a relatively competent local government and actually believe this an accurate representation of the country. These people live in a world of make believe but then again when have they not.

Still they now a thing or two about the goings on there as it's mandatory for the doctors to advise people of the AIDs epidemic, only they believe it's blown out of proporsation if they're lucky enough not to be the next victim in a world that makes Beirut in the Lebanon war or Mosul look safe in comparison.

Sorry for samefagging. I'm a tad drunk so I keep adding shit. Boko Haram is most likely whom he is fighting. Donald Trump is having a hard time because the CIA and FBI are in-fighting amonst themselves. The boys at langley and the boys in the military are butting heads. There is some serious shit going down. Remember the terrorist attack that happened at the Nigerian mall 2 years ago? The witnesses saw armed white men just before the massacre? The SAS knew about what was going down. They were told to stand down so as not to compromise the deals they had with the nation. The very man describd saw the guys walk in and slaughter them all. Guns under their clothes, knowing full well what was about to happen,, And then just seeing it happen. Such is life in Africa. What can you do? Orders are orders.

True, and yes they did fish up all the cod, and then I believe the lobster too (which used to be considered trash and tossed back). Oddly enough, Newfoundland has the highest welfare bucks payout in the country, despite having one of the weakest provincial economies.

BLM Toronto denied this existed on national TV and said its a myth white people believe, despite it being taught in our schools and being 100% historical fact.

Lately the east coast has been flooded with middle eastern child rapists and the local schools, and police departments and government in general are doing everything they can to sweep it under the rug. They regularly go without any justice system based punishment, victims are pressured not to "ruin lives" by the police and into not pressing charges, and when its a student that molested a little white girl (or boy) they end up back in school a week later, taunting the victim about it. Newfoundland, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick regularly have these types of events these days. Quebec had muslim who set a record for the number of girls he drugged, raped, video taped, blackmailed and force prostituted out (over 20 - that they know of) and was found guilty last January.

As far as the FLQ crisis (the french people blowing people up) - the RCMP actually got caught blowing barns up etc, so some of that were Government run false flags… and Trudeaus father declared martial law with that as justification. He has the language thing right too, about French people getting the benefit from the government.Also, typical Gavin going on about how attractive he thinks girls with with mixed indian+white ancestry are. Indians are also much further south than he depicts.
As far as the whole idea that most of Canada is unlivable, yea, for your typical marxist spineless beta, they cant live anywhere without the internet, and wetlands are suited for hipsters.
Oil companies didnt really screw Calgary, what happened was Alberta elected actual communists who ran on a "oil companies own our government!" platform, and then kicked them in the balls with all sorts of regulations - at the worst possible time, when oil was in a slump.
Vancouver, yes, lots of junkies and criminals, also lots of hipster communists and chinks. Pretty similar to like San Francisco or something.

I don't care if it's a hard life. I just don't wish to be bothered and I will give every man the respect he deserves if it is resounding toward me and my loved ones. I don't care for roughing it. We're tough okes this side. Not used to the cold but we enjoy it and it seems like the ultimate escape. I don't give a fuck about luxuries. I just want to live, and live safely. Bears, predators, etc… That's part of nature. Niggers and politicians are not human.

What did he mean by this?

In Canada, the national motto is:

Dont expect to get any respect from anyone, especially not Indians when you live outside the cities or surrounding areas.The surrounding areas are the only places that you can find anywhere racially homogeneous anymore, and it will only be a few more decades until those dont exist at all either.

Canada was 97% white in the 70s. By 2060, it will be about 20% white according to government predictions.

so sad to see SA go down the gutter with apes in charge, in hindsight they should have gone all out with Project Coast, hesitation cost them everything.

This is why they had the pass laws in the first place, so that didnt happen. This is justification for the pass laws that Mandela tortured children and blew people up in malls over. They were right, they were needed, Mandela was a terrorist and none of those niggers were justified in complaining about the pass laws for even a second.

Who keeps posting this fucking gay version, the music completely ruins it.

That Rendier was one of the first people I kept tabs on YouTube after watching a small segment on farm attacks on Sky news in 2009.

I noticed he was getting a lot of stick for it's your face videos, by Western idiots that have never stepped foot in that country as he was starting to get a large following. Focusing on the tone of his voice in an attempt to get others to shy away from researching topics he was passionate about. All these ad hominin attacks against him eventually got to him and so he started emphasising that the likes of the AWB and those using terms of Kaffir are equally as bad as the farm attackers and the ANC goons that were orchestrating it in his view.

Going to such lengths in explaining he's actually a liberal that's against racism. He might well be in the classical sense (endorsed Ron Paul to his audience after all) and denouncing racism in the present climate in a country of often race-related crimes off the charts is understandable. What isn't though is him deleting that farm murder video he had showing growing graphic footage of what was occurring on isolated farmstead; he expresses in that very video that he sees it as a duty to get word out of this largely ignored crime, yet deletes it while keeping up a video of him chatting up some chick with a bizarre ability. Ridiculous.

Hey Saffas living in Australia, do you support the White Australia Policy (WAP)?

Over here, there is a story in the press of a girl who used to date a nigger, she looks now like melted cheese on a pizza.
After they split the nigger dozed here in battery acid. First case in Germany I know of. Such used to be more common in vibrant multicultural “cool Britania”, but we will hear about similar cases more often in the future.

That nigger was no recent import, but an orphan brought up by a German couple, medics.
The press is trying to sell it as wonderful, brave girl fighting against misogyny, but such occurrences will cool down the enthusiasm of “cat in heat” silly girls.

Until recently, 10-20 years ago, there were no Negros in Germany.
So for most Germans, Negros could be blue Space-Smurfs, they have (had) no clue about them and there was the “you don't want to be a Nazi” education/indoctrination. I suspect it was the same in Sweden. When I did grow up, I didn't understand why the USA had so many problems with Negros. “Couldn't we all get along, shouldn't we be more reasonable?”

Even today there is zero reporting about the political and social situation in SA. There is just shilling for SA as a holiday destination. That said, there is no reporting about Sweden (“Trump is sooo stupid”).

South Africa turning into Zimbabwe right in front of our eyes….

Been following the SA threads on cuckchan, tragic shit…. teachers actually talking about made up witch craft at the unis..

Burning down unis, cuz raysis…

Shit man the sit is not good that is for sure, while all the western (((media))) ignores it. People for the most part live in utter ignorance of what's going on down there…..

KEK, we actually called the blue men of the "devil" back in the days.

Didn't consider them humans, they knew they were another species already then, and just killed them on spot. Tons of materials in the sagas about this.

One said blue to black back then, so even today the most common swear word is
"Svarte faen" coming from this
can only translate this to
black fuck!
Here is a song about Rollo, when he took what you call Normandie it was actually full of niggers there, so he sings about Rollo blowing his horn and they are pissing their pants for 3 days straight.

Killing niggers here and there even a place they named nigger mountain.

You got a censored translated on too, Rolandskvadet.

Texted but they have cut out most the nigger killings… stupid

Sliding but this is a bit funny

So feminists are racist?
WTF I love feminism now.

user, "feminists" have no interest in "protecting White women." They are dupes of the Jews. Just in terms of pure common sense, take Europe as an example. If you wanted to protect European women, why in the hell would you let in both niggers and mudslimes who have rape built into their DNA?

I went to Boishaai and we had about twenty whites 10 coloured and maybe 1-2 black kids per class. though almost all teachers were white and corporal punishment while illegal was still done. But i graduated in 2012 so dont know the current state.

Almost all racially pure boer men have some redness in their hair

Whats his channel?

The original mission statement of the klan was to defend the honor of white women. It's why they lynched rapists.

South africa taught me liberals will never stop being faggots. The worst possible scenario happened planet of the apes. The goverment is ruled by corrupt power hungry blacks, whites are a small fringe minority hated and under constant attack and still white liberal persist with the bullshit.

I'll just go ahead and post the links.
The first one is his own channel and the second is his project with Alex Linder.
youtube.com/channel/UCklLQxu8yLy_mC136EwnDsg
youtube.com/channel/UCHaLtiTitPWc_eKRl2L2IQQ
The video link I posted here is a good first one to watch. It came out last week I think it was.

The discussions in the comments are pretty top-notch considering the platform.

People should make an active effort if they dont already to refocus their anger on jews whenever niggers or muslims or fags or feminists or anyone related to cultural marxism and the jewish agenda do something outrageous that makes your blood boil. When those niggers tortured that white guy, or the muslims pump water up that guys ass in prison, or those niggers beat that white girl in the video posted a couple days ago.. I make sure to split my anger 50/50 towards the niggers who did it, but also the jews who enabled them, and encouraged them.. who caused the situation to happen in the first place.

Its nice to see other people who feel similarly.

BTW, just listening to this content, it wont last and we should absolutely save his videos. This is good stuff.

'n Verwoerdburg poes wat Holla Forums gebruik en ons is nie vriende nie?

Being a /po/ack in the western cape is nightmarish

Did you redpill atleast some of your friends or they refuse to listen?

So being strawberry blonde/reddish hair now equals "mixed?" The question was, "are Boers mixed." The answer is no.

His channels are constantly taken down and he's forced to re-brand under a new channel name. When he re-uploads videos he loses a lot of the information in the descriptions so you can imagine it's a lot of work. Glad to have introduced you to his work.

I think that tactic works best amongst people who already know that shitskins, marxism, etc is bad. Without understanding why Jew-supported things are bad people simply won't be able to put two and two together. I wouldn't fear a blue pilled audience, though. Normalfags just won't get the JQ if you go right in all brazenly about kikes.

I meant to say
*I wouldn't fear a blue pilled audience indirectly hearing about the JQ, though.

Dit verras my nie om jou dan hier te ontmoet nie. Ek is nou besig om De strijd tusschen Boer en Brit te lees, CR De Wet was iets anders. Maar ek het geen verbintenis aan hom so vêr ek weet nie.

Hierdie is die tipe gees wat ons weer moet terug kry:

Bly jy ook in Centurion? Ons moet bymekaar uit kom.

How about africhaa.nz?

Whites in RSA need to become ninja-like These nigs will kill themselves off.
They can't keep from killing, They will kill themselves. Its tribal mentality

This was from this weekend.

Fresh

I hope saffas and white foreigners left that shithole immedietely.

It's the self-hate indoctrinated into them 24/7 by Jewish institutions. They are targeting especially Northern Europeans atm. There's an even greater percentage of racemixing on the male side intermarrying with thai and other nigger-tier asians.

Maybe if they weren't so hot headed, they wouldn't have lost their mind. t. carlos

anyone notice the south africa flag is basically a pepe palette but with yellow as well?

firstly, it isn't.
and secondly, humans only see 3 colors, green blue and red. there won't be much variation no matter what you do. you can put black and white for contrast, and yellow is something most people can discern, but thats about all there is.

my family is firmly bluepilled and liberal and pro-isreal, but thankfully managed to redpill some friends to full 1488 holohoax levels

Apologies its badly worded, im basically tring to reaffirm that they are not mixed at all

pepe really triggers you doesn't he?

not at all, I just do not want him associated with that POZ flag just because you see green and blue.
What would you have me do, contain my autism? thats not gonna happen.

kys

no

This is how the Boers easily occupied vast amounts of land in the 19th century. The niggers where busy ethnically cleansing each other, while the Boers casually trekked north and founded a new civilization.

Tribalism is the key to D&C'ing the Blacks enough so that Whites can regroup and start exerting political pressure to grant them their own nation state.
like Israel

Our psyops can trigger niggers on their tribalism/xenophobia. Encouraging the lower classes (the vast majority) to violently attack foreigners/different tribes, while the upper classes are pushed back on their heels to try and defuse the situation. This would also prove to be a rhetorical counter attack for whites when met with the dread r-word.

I've noticed from speaking with university students and other blacks I've worked with, that "xenophobe" or "tribalist" is a trigger for them almost like racist is for whites. Perhaps we could work on pushing black guilt. Guilt for hating and being intolerant towards their black brothers and sisters. This will be especially effective on blacks in SA because they still have distinct tribes and languages (Zulu, Xhosa, Tswana etc).

Note how this nog qualifies with "I'm not racist" while talking about whites, they have fallen for the Jew's trap set for Whites:
twitter.com/Sentletse/status/834890299788918784

archive.is/aFpqS

The media in SA does their best to tell the Blacks what to think, and shames them for their tribalism. This is a ticking time bomb.

Are they vaccinated against the flu?

They should build a floating community.

grow up youre butthurt about defending a meme cartoon. just leave it

Can anyone tell me what they mean Blacks and Coloureds? Is it whites that bred with the help are coloureds or low class whites that were forced to live amongst the blacks and ended up breeding with them that way? What makes you coloured rather than black?

Are Die Antwoord redpilled or pushing degeneracy? It's a very confusing situation.

Niggers of any kind.
Mutts, mischlings, pajeets, chinks, kebabs, etc. Whatever does not classify as White but isn't a nigger.
They are a South African analog of an American white trash band.

Miss me?

They seem like they are taking the piss out of nigger culture. She blacks up and wipes her ass on toilet paper with Zumas face. You wouldn't get away with that in US or UK.

Have you actually watched one of their videos?
They're degenerates.

Yeah it's so degenerate I think they are taking the piss. The imagery is interesting to me, take another look. Obvious references to what goes on in the music industry and the dark places of the internet. I think it all has double meaning. They have one bit where they have shit mobility scooters and they go and rob some better ones, this is piss take.

If they were taking the piss in the way that you think they are; they wouldn't have gotten to where they are in the first place.

Truth be told, Rhodes was a willing and eager Rothschild tool who fucked the Boers over massively to satisfy his masters' thirst for gold. No disrespect to Rhodesia, though.
Also, were the rumors of him being a fag ever confirmed?

I'm sure many of us have thought that Sweden would serve as an example to the rest of Europe, however the existing examples of Rhodesia and South Africa obviously receive no Jew MSM coverage. What will stop them from hiding the truth yet again?

I think they produce their own videos. With downloads and you tube you don't need jew permission.

dunno, they act like degenerate wiggers

You were good, but I was better.
>pic related

Shame what's happened to the STMSpesialeTaakmag

What the fuck is the story on pic no. 4?!

Donald J. Trump

Speaking of Trump, he should make it so all the whites in SA are moved to the USA instead. Watch SA collapse like nothing else in history

Funny how the SAS was criticized by Harry McCallion for their insistence on a 4-man team unlike ZA's 8 or 9-man RECCE teams.

user, there's a simple solution. If you have any sort of skill, make and keep in contact with Afrikaners and Boers; The English Saffas can go fuck themselves for all I care. After this, maintain contact periodically and keep updated on the situation there. If you/anyone else has military training, or even if you don't, and shit begins to heat up, go there and fight for your people. Don't run away anymore, run towards the fight If we keep running away, where will we go next?. As for the Africans having kids, that's going to continue regardless, the only solution is to not feed them and let them starve. It's fucking simple man. The UN will cry and bitch, but the second they send an expeditionary force or whatever, they'll become targets as well.

thnx, /k/store

Not sure where to get the exact nutria coloring but I know where to get the boots.
http : / / www()dickwhittington()co()za/default.asp?id=1152

I love that nutria coloring. Depending on the lighting/surroundings it's either brown or dark green. I usually don't like solid colors but it's so unique.

Be careful though, I've not ordered anything from them and I don't know about the quality. There are so many Holla Forumslacks who have this obscure kit and I only wonder where they get it. I was lucky to find these when I did.
I don't think so, on the other hand, having a nutria color in the southern-african backdrop and shadows along with the overall dirt and grime(including the black grease paint to blacken your face), can make it look black, but more importantly, camouflage itself well.another pic related.

kommandostore has unissued stuff from 90-94. Its all NATO coded, aka the real deal.

I'll look into it. I don't want to be put on a list, plus there's not plenty of times where one could wear itmakes you wonder where the priorities are with the federal government, but if it's South Africa one lives in, there's nothing to worry about with the gov'tespecially since the SANDF couldn't keep back poorly trained/equipped insurgents in the Central African Republic.
pic related shows the backdrop with at twilight

There's really only one way to strike fear in the hearts of the niggers in South Africa: Kill Mugabe. Yes he's the leader of Zimbabwe, but niggers literally worship this guy despite every fucked up thing he's ever done. He's 92 now and at the weakest moment in his life. Killing him would send out a strong signal to the niggers and warn them the whites are taking back their country.

Another alternative is to spread fear in Zimbabwe and make Mugabe believe that there is as credible threat against his life.

He lives with that thought every waking and sleeping hour of his life, you moron. There's a reason why Zim is a brutal dictatorship in addition to being an absolute shithole.

And yet the niggers are so brainwashed by him they literally think he's god. A lot of young people in Zimbabwe idolize him

Rhodesia and South Africa make me worry about America, Europe and AUS/NZ. If whites in Rhodesia and SA allowed things to get this fucking bad, are whites in the rest of the world going to let themselves be completely overwhelmed by shitskins and do nothing about it?

This is why the history of southern Africa is so critical to our understanding of white/non-white relations

Except that never happened. Rhodesia was bled dry by 15 years of war while under economic embargo. It literally ran out of resources to fight and was facing a legit Western invasion to "restore justice". Ian Smith signed the document allowing nig majority rule because he did not want to throw his people into another meatgrinder. Mugabe's nigs would have murdered them all otherwise.
South Africa was simply betrayed. ANC was on the verge of death in the late 80's thanks to efforts of SA security forces, but then this pudgy cuck came into power and decided that: 1) Endless UN kvetching actually meant something; 2) He could reason with rabid bonobos from ANC and "make up to them". So he revoked apartheid and the country has been rolling down the shitter ever since.

Whites in Rhodesia and SA did not allow shit.

Aussie here, I've met a lot of Boers here, but most are more liberal or at least hide their racism well.

I even remember an older Boer man we ran into white shopping hugging a Black Co-worker from Ghana and trying to talk to him like he was a fellow African rather than a white, naturally this just annoyed my black co-worker and he assumed the Boer was racist.

There's no winning with these people.

I don't mean it as an insult, that whites in Rhodesia and SA let things get out of hand. Let's face it though, we have the power to completely dominate the entire planet. The only thing lacking is the will. And whites in Africa did not muster the will to exterminate the niggers or do whatever was necessary to win, and the whites outside Africa undermined them both economically and psychologically.

So whites as a whole let Rhodesia go to shit and are allowing SA to end up the same way. It's just very demoralizing that we allow ourselves to be destroyed like this.

Do you have any idea how huge Apefrica is or what its landscape is like? Even after colonization, there still were huge expanses of territory that Whites have never even seen. How would you exterminate nigs in such an environment? Boers killed a ton of them during the Great Trek and establishment of the Two States. It was a drop in the ocean, and Boers had other things to worry about, like not dying to diseases or starvation due to crops failing in an unfamiliar climate. That was the usual MO for all colonists - arrive, kill the few nigs that bother you, bribe the rest, then develop in relative peace. No one in his right mind would send an army into impassable jungles and deserts to hunt down semi-retarded, cow-herding apes.

If a case for extermination can be made, it can be made today, when we both have the means to do it and are in actual danger from these animals.

I was exaggerating. My point was that we have the power to do whatever we want, the only thing stopping us is ourselves. We have to go back to segregation at the very least (and should never have ended it to begin with of course). That obviously isn't happening anytime soon, and it makes me think the same fate awaits white people in the rest of the world.

There are still millions of whites in south africa. A reclaiming of the country is not only possible, it would be swift and easy. These chimps lost to a mere few boatloads the first time. The fact is if you're a white south african you can still have a good life, lots of money and interact almost entirely with whites just by virtue of being an actually competent worthwhile human. This is why we have tolerated the baboon parliament. A lot of people don't only succeed under an incompetent government, whites seem to absolutely thrive for the most part. If things go really badly for whites all of a sudden then a takeover is guaranteed. If ((global powers)) weaken and have no more negative influence over south africa then a takeover is guaranteed.

no, even many shona are going against him now. What this retard, says, is unnecessary, all we have to do is wait, while the Afrikaners and Boers prepare themselves in ZA, we and everyone else here on Holla Forums should find ways to non-violently agitate the situation in order to make a civil war erupt sometime in the future. I'm open to suggestions.

That's why there's Holla Forums.

The embargoes were not really an issue with Rhodesia, because all of the Western Corporations found ways to legitimately but businesses in South Africa, a nation which did business with Rhodesia. It was only when South Africa's JB Vorster sold the Rhodesians out did the Rhodesian nation finally concede to the winds of change.
Not just the ANC, friend, but also SWAPO in Namibia. Had it not been for DeKlerk and the cucks in his cabinet, we would've seen a very different ZA today. People forget that the majority of the SADF was black and best yet, they were volunteers in the fight against Communism. Look into the police unit, Koevoet and you'll notice many of their men were either ex-PLAN (SWAPO armed-wing) fighter and blacks who were afraid of the communists.

Ozzie land isn't what it was like back in the 60's. More likely than not, if he was part of the older generations, then he would've been hiding his true thoughts and feelings, especially in the hate-speech pozzed ozzieland (don't feel bad, America was going that way too)
Interestingly enough, Ghana was one of the trading partners of ZA and had a military cooperation too.another fun fact; Biafra in it's civil war accepted large sums of military aid from South Africa in order to fight against the Junta government of Nigeria

You talk as if a genocide is easier done than said. Do you realize the backlash in the entire world if Ian Smtih chose to do something like that? Especially since a core of his soldiers were black? You're not thinking this through, user.

no it can't user. The boers and afrikaners can finally gain sympathy if they only prepare and hold out long enough. This way, they can build a case for themselves regarding genocide. Furthermore, many whites worldwide will travel to SA to fight in favor of the Boers and Afrikaners.

There needs to be a situation for separate homelands with Orania and Kleinfontein being key examples on how it is possible to do.

I think the best solution is a recarving of the nation so as to make it look as if the whites can easily govern themselves.

Can anyone confirm that the man @42:35 is a kike? The way he looks, acts and speeks gives me the idea that he is.

between this and the balkans thread, I think I'm ready to drink myself to death

fuck

Good old SA police trick - shotgun shells packed with rocksalt. Yeowsa!

Subversion

Slow cooking the frog
Slow changes to keep it below the threshold of panic or action.

We have the will, just those in power don't want to act.

All crucial position of society are occupied by hostile strangers. They prevent communication between whites. “Communication” is more then just participation in Mongolian macramé boards. It is like an nerve-agent paralyzing the body of whites. A selective paralyzing, more a remote control, like a manipulative brain parasite.

Could have been coerced into saying that.

Small Boer ethno-states will only be the beginning. Why in the world would we leave the Blacks to whore out the country and the continent to the Chinese? What do you think will happen to the wildlife/environment once the Chinese start to colonizing here? The list of animals in danger of extinction is growing every year. [Pic related is the latest in Chinese enrichment]

archive.is/k0bpU

Blacks need to be ethnically cleansed from Southern Africa within the next 50-100 years, or there will be nothing left.

Mugabe encouraging niggers to have 8 kids per woman so that slant eyed chinks will bring them jobs.

news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/stop-using-birth-control-so-we-can-attract-investment-zim-senators-make-a-very-controversial-call-20170228

ETHNIC CLEANSING OF BLACKS WITHIN THE NEXT 50-100 YEARS

but nigger, that's what i meant. The small ethnostates are the beginning before the next blood river. The only way to get to that step is to start cordoning things off, then running insurgent campaigns against the chinx so that their business ventures all fail.

Mugabe will most likely hand power off to his wife when he finally fucks off.

>be in youtube livestream (this one: youtube.com/watch?v=uQgU8bVitfM )

I think you and I agree more than we disagree so I'll end this right here.

Nigga, I clicked that shit, but sadly my processor is old/not updated with proper drivers, and it's acting up. Are there any vid-bites available?

Such is life friend, its pretty well built stuff.

Nigger, where would you EVER use that combination?!
does being listed mean that we're winning or losing? I wonder how many people are on these lists?

That is 44dot, its ww2 vintage and it works wonderfully where I run around. Nothing like dumb fucking indians walking right past me while looking for me.

They have surplus ss leopard? I thought that was super rare to come by moreso than rhodesian brushstroke?

south african isn't even nigger land, ecologically. Most of southern land was occupied by black smurfs and bushmen, who are literally pets/rapetoy/food to niggers. It's the unquestionably the best decision to dump this lot in the sea and let them drown

The natives of SA have been genocide by other niggers. SA is rightful White clay.

no, just the bushman, the black smurfs are the pygmies and they lived in central africa.

bushmen and pygmies are not human; they are fauna like gorillas, unlike niggers

i dont mean this like fucking abbos either, because german and belgian anthropologists found that they are even stupider and have incredibly low levels of test, especially the pygmies

Just FYI a friend of mine who works for a company that does overseas logistics for BMW told me weeks ago that they scaled down operations massively and BMW leave the country and shut down operations.

*and will leave the country