πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

NEWS

BE SURE TO SPOILER V-II RELATED CONTENT

CONTENT

.7z download - mega.nz/#!XUtRRJrb!fWgWMW2GefY_9fti2n1dr4WG0IeQmNfNzBvF3hmbyQI
MD5: 251B8CE568E1C5D70E788FBDFDE6872F
SFX download - mega.nz/#!bEVWxB7R!idNk-YA_PKU589Lqm7pt5HkDOEYrS76TcEj4tYcVluo
MD5: 386718D0536C16E2C631130A053720DD

Game's retranslation reaching endgame ( >>>/nep/3150 for details)

>>>/nep/2894
github.com/u3shit/neptools/releases

>>>/nep/3039

>>>/nep/822

>>>/nep/1589

TRANSLATION IS ACTUALLY DONE
>>>/nep/3153

>>>/nep/2756

>>>/nep/3011

pastebin.com/nPukfP7A

QUESTIONS
Q: Which game to begin the series with?
A: Go with Re;Birth 1, and follow the remakes from there on. Available for PC or Vita.

Q: I've heard of bad translations in the Neptunia games, care to tell me more about it?
A: Here it goes…

Q: I'm too poor to buy the games, where to grab them?
A: Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Q: I wanna help with the translation efforts.
A: Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/2gmu7z7acllleto/Hyperdimension_Neptunia.rar
mediafire.com/download/sgmqnjgz4co2mzk/バンパシダー_(Resized).rar
mega.nz/#!dw92ja4L!geiIuGSoS5WkQHfYWA0PnODSk1g14P6EJtDDoHE41Y4
youtu.be/BN8Z11n5600
youtu.be/M1npwbCQXeQ
youtube.com/channel/UC091KRCK__2y2InIFyGYlEg/playlists
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/733258458821070848
8ch.net/nep/res/3211.html
gematsu.com/2016/05/genkai-tokki-seven-pirates-full-length-trailer-system-details
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope they announce a tagmension port soon.

And as usual, I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. Even though her volunteering duties may take most of her time.

I think I understand why I can't find any multiplayer matches in MegaTagmension Blanc now. Shit's region locked so it's unlikely that there would be ausfags playing at this time.

Same, just so I could give multiplayer a try.

They'll do it eventually.

When did this end up in the OP? Unless hex editing and manually correcting offsets count. And afaik there's still no tool to repack the archives.

Since these were posted at the end of the last thread, I'm going to post them here again.

First 3 volumes of the High School light novel:
mediafire.com/download/2gmu7z7acllleto/Hyperdimension_Neptunia.rar

That one doujin that only got uploaded in bite sized pieces which I resized:
mediafire.com/download/sgmqnjgz4co2mzk/バンパシダー_(Resized).rar

So anyone know why Nitroplus isn't in the add-ons tab on Megadimension Neptunia V-II on the psn? Took forever to find it.

Where did it end up being?

Found it on add-ons new releases. Wonder what will happen when it's no longer a new release.

We're actually killing them now.

I buy them for the console and pirate them on the PC

If I did that I wouldn't have money for other things user

But piracy is what feeds Arfoire. The more you do it, the higher the probability that your favorite Nep will die. Do you want that? Because I don't regardless of who your favorite Nep is. Well, unless it's a V Nep since they were flanderized to hell and back.

To be fair, I'd rather feed Arfoire via piracy than feed Gaben via cheeseburgers. Besides, the extra power from us might make her younger and purer.

I didn't ask for this.

Purefoire doesn't condone piracy. She'll commit suicide once she finds out what you did for her.

The lore in this series is super meta. Even moreso than Dark Souls in which all the people that quit that game can be seen as their character giving up hope of linking the flame and therefore became hollow.

May neps forgive me for my darkest sin i made.

my pc borked last week and can't save my pics

now i have new pc and getting neps into my folder

Grab the older PC's HDD, fit it into a rack and use it as an external HDD. Problem solved, plus you can get back every old file of yours, and use other internal HDD as external ones.

So, any new pictures of Black Heart in human clothing?

Here's one, but it was posted recently.

Becoming a flat lolicon would probably help Vert's popularity in Japan, even if it means sacrificing her dignity.

I guess I've missed that pic.

So, a lesbian child rapist child?

Cute Cirnoire!

mega.nz/#!dw92ja4L!geiIuGSoS5WkQHfYWA0PnODSk1g14P6EJtDDoHE41Y4

This as well

We should put it in the OP next time, I forgot about them

I just bought megatagmension, since I want to keep my vita on a low firmware for homebrew I wanted to get a vita TV later. Anyone have experience with one of those things?

We really need a pastebin for downloadable stuff

Is it even compatible with Vita TV?

Yes.

This. I'd even expand that to a pastebin for everything nep, from retranslations to doujins with everything inbetween.

Yes I do.

Long live Arfoire

Any news on V-II for pc?

It's going to get released by summer, it's currently in beta testing

Beta going on. Release on summer.

Nice,
at least I know what I'm doing this summer

I wanna bully my favorite neps until they get super embarrassed and then cook them dinner!

Is that Arfoire from V? I've been in Rb;2 for such a long time I barely remember the CPU's voices.

Maybe she was just doing it because she was too big 4 U

That Arfoire is from Re;birth1.

What the hell? Is it one of the special endings or something?

I want to bully Compa with my dick
I want to hang out with Uzume
I feel nothing about Cave

True Ending

playing with fire there lad

Goddamnit, I don't want to have to totally replay RB1 now that I'm spoiled with having 4 active party members

Wait you didn't get the True Ending for Re;birth1?

I mean it's easy enough though, except the whole you only have 3 party members again.

I never bothered looking up the requirements, it looks like I might be able to go back to my pre Final Boss save and just grind the shares up.

Yep, just grind them all to 25%-ish before fighting Arfoire

cool, brb about to go get some more nepping in my life

See the first part of

No. Arfoire from V is an eggplant.

Its alright, I'll just go back to RB;2 where I am attempting to get back up to a reasonable level for where I am at in the game and grind out some plans.

Well at least with NG+ everything will be easier.

Here's a cuter Black Heart for you.
Wish all the other characters had these too.

I love black heart eyes, and the bluish/white effect her pictures have behind, also, which noire is better? Keep in mind that is like picking between an audi or a BMW

I strongly desire to pat her hat.

Her head*

My god I should go to sleep.

And thats a new image for my smug anime girl folder.

Black Heart is way cuter than Noire.

That looks more like she wants the D to me. Or rather she's looking at the viewer and her eyes are like "It's okay. You can have all of me."

She is a cutie in both forms

I love bedroom eyes.

Speaking of Lastation, does anyone have that webm that was linked last thread where Uni sang the countries of the world?

Damn, you beat me to it

Thank you very much

Better luck next time.

Remember to praise Noire.

Every one of those 47,792,128 pixels please me

I want to tease Uzume about how CUTE, then when she gets visibly irritated KISS her

I've noticed the primary sexual appeal of tomboys involves forcing them to not be tomboys.

Forcing them with your dick?

I mean forcing them with pretty clothes and make-up, manipulating their suppressed natural urge to be feminine.

Trips of truth

Would you like some marihuana pancake?

winners don't use drugs

Uzume is the perfect girl for trying to dig out her more feminine side

Feels bad man

Is the person playing Dengekiko in this thread?

Some odd editing in this line - I can distinctly hear the word pantsu in the Japanese dialogue.

Would that mean Noire literally just asked Uzume if she'd sniff week old panties

One job IFI

Only if it's Blanc's, Uzume's, or Iffy's

There are a fair few lines in Megatagmension that were outright replaced or meant something different which made no sense to change, even looking at them from a localization perspective. Concerning, but I still much prefer it over Doerr.

Obviously sniffing panties would be too close to rape, and we can't have that sort of thing in a children's video game.

Possibly. The context is that Uzume was late on her first day, and claimed that a teacher said to meet with them during first period. Noire, being the VP of the Student council, is grilling Uzume with the whole "If a teacher told you to jump off a cliff, would you?" routine.

I wish they'd kept the proper lines, because I can't even imagine how ぱん぀ is close to socks.

But baby steps I suppose, socks are undergarments somewhat

I watched a bit of a stream from the game yesterday, it was the moment when Uni and Noire become playable, Uni's line in japanese was like two words long, the text showed like two sentences so yeah…It's not doerr's memefied shitscript but still a big "LOCALIZATION" change

Which is a fairly interesting given how good V-II is. Maybe it was a fluke?

V-II is a main series game, while MegaTag is not.

I mean that's an explanation I can live with

I imagine their next game they send over will be a litmus test for that, or they really will only put in effort for a mainline nep game and nothing else.

Cyber Dimension Online was it

There was word on the streetnet that megatag's localization was by a bunch of new people, I'd guess someone forgot to walk up to them and say

That one with IF and Neptune as a motorcycle featuring sega hard girls

i want to sniff noire socks! uzume would be fine too

Ah, Sega Hard Girls vs Neptune.

Or was it the other way around?

I'm hoping for something positive.

It was edited by Alex Valles; if the pattern is any indication, it was probably translated by Nobuaki Taguchi as well, although I'm not particularly interested in turning on my PS4 and viewing the credits again to find out.

Taguchi is our lord and savior, patron deity of beautiful localizations, who did RB1 and Trillion to my knowledge, and probably more that I don't know; consistent translator across the nep series.

Alex did V-II.

I think I'm going to like playing as Uzume in this game.

I hope that the game has a good translation and is also fun

I'm hoping for some good news in the newest games

Did Iffy's costume become more tacticool for this?

No. She became sexier by exposing her navel.

very cute

Though Nepgear is best English dub.

youtu.be/BN8Z11n5600

youtu.be/M1npwbCQXeQ

It's awful

If anyone can translate the first two I'll hard sub them like I did the third one

Somebody jerks off to that low quality shit?

That's an unusually big nep.

You can't seriously think English Gear comes even close to Jap Gear, right? They're like worlds apart.

maybe

That's really shitty, post something good, like this instead.

Get the fuck out

Why would anyone post that here? This is a Nep thread.

But it's sooo shiiitttyyyy

The majority here thinks what the other user posted is way better than what you posted, you probably could have figured that out yourself since you're in a Nep thread. Not everyone shares your opinion, shocking I know.

Why do you guys have such shitty tastes?

Speak for yourself

Has anyone ever drawn neps in western style art?

if someone did then everyone has manjaws and they look like dykes came from tumblir con

Not to mention that he'd have to decide the ethnicity of the neps.

UUUU

I wonder who could be behind that advice.

Maybe not Squirrel Girl tier. But surely there's still some western artists that could do it justice.

Well, Noire and Vert are already quite straight forward when it comes to ethnicity. It's only Blanc (who should be asian) and Neptune that look a bit ambiguous due to stylization.

Vert with her blond hair is pretty obvious, but I'm not so sure about Noire. She could be some Eurasian mixture. Neptune would end up looking like some gaur gurl from Tumblr in a realistic style. And Blanc's hair colour makes thing a bit more difficult.

Yeah, they're worlds apart. Jap Gear's voice is horrible.

The main reason why I prefer Eng dub to the original version is Nepgear's voice.

Why is Iris Love so rarely posted in these threads?

Is she unpopular?

Hello 4chan

Check out who I found on the AA2 database

Arfoire (Both pure and infected) and Linda still haven't been made yet

Cute, too bad I'm tired of AA2

I haven't seen a dubfag in at least two years.

Didn't you know that she's just a mary sue and that she's the worst nep ever and everyone hates her?

Seriously though, she gets a lot of unnecessary hate

She was very popular when Re;Birth 1 came out, then people learned more and more about her as time went on.

Since she lives in the coldest region of gameindustri I think Blanc would be Finnish or Russian

With V being the only game I've seen her in I found Iris really annoying. She just sort of transforms and rapes everyone that disagrees with her. It's like if the Lion King was the same the entire movie but at the end when Scar falls into the crowd of hyenas a centurion walked up, cut the hyenas to bits, then captured him for the coliseum
Plutia is goddess tier though

Oh hey I'm not the only one who doesn't like JP Gear that much but loves the EN performance.

Most of the JP voices are far ahead, especially now with the dub losing Vert's VA. But a few of the EN ones are either very close to or surpass the JP option for me, such as Compa (there isn't even a competition there) and Nepgear as you mentioned.

I have a feeling the dub would be abhorred no matter what here simply due to how things are, but I imagine R;B1's noticeably worse quality dub job being most people's first exposure on top of all of the other PC-ported games having Doerr shitting on their scripts doesn't help a bit.

It would be nice if IFI bothered making the dub equal in recording count, however. Having only 60-70% of lines done in a game where you could be using JP voices instead is really unfortunate. The PC ports letting you swap audio on the fly was a step forward, and Tagmension outright swapping to JP whenever you view an undubbed side scene was a pleasant surprise.

This isn't to say that the dub doesn't have a fair share of other issues though. Outside of a few exceptions the HDD voices are fucking terrible and Noire's EN actor continues to exist.

She shows some selflessness in the true end of V/RB;3

I think because most of anons think that she's hedonistic sex starved bitch but in the anime or like
said she's shows some compassion. She's more like Hulk or Kharn basically. A pretty fun girl to be arround.

Yes also she's slav as fuck.

Oh, I didn't heard about Vert's VA before. What happened?

I agree with most of what you said especially the part about recording count. It was really noticeable in R;B3. But I think that it's much better in Hyperdevotion Noire.

It may be because there's less dialogue but hopefully it's not just that.

I still prefer English dub to the original though.

She didn't voice Vert in V-II due to being "unavailable", and then was a no-show for Tagmension's dub as well.

They replaced her with fucking Rom's VA, who does a noticeably better job as Vert than in her supposed main role which she is eternally ass at but still pales in comparison to the other dub actor.

(off by one)

Probably because people found out it was RB3/Victory she starred in, and PC anons like me didnt know what that game would be like.

Ouch. That sucks, Vert is one of my favorites. Thanks for the info though.

Both are amazing. But Nepgear's English is better than her Japanese.
When she first started voicing Gear back in Mk 2, she sounded really amateur-ish, but since Nepgear was lacking confidence the entire game, it worked much better than Yui Horie.
Now they're about even.

Looks like Nepgear operates every now and then for her own personal enjoyment.

Soon there will be Right Wing Nep Squads

(and others)
Do you actually make your judgements with a level of Japanese that you're actually able to comprehend their lines in Japanese-only?

I think the Japanese voices are stellar (with the exception of Compa, where you might argue the English voice might be better.) I'm asking this, because I don't think I would think as highly of the Japanese voices if I weren't fluent in the language. There's just no way all the nuances would carry over if I couldn't understand it, subtitles or not.

Case in point, I love Nepgear's Japanese voice. I love all of the voices.

I prefer the JP track across board. I will say that MAGES.' English VA does pretty well

I guess Uni must have made an effort to teach her about basic gun safety in between shopping trips.

CPU Candidates have a thing for guns it seems.

I feel I must educate you, my fellow neppers
If you see someone going
Or something like that, it's shitposting from 4chan's nepgen, there was a time they went through that shit daily, just ignore the poor fuck

Dubs of truth.

I forgot how often halfchan Nepgen got triggered over innocuous opinions, thank you for reminding me.

Also, Rei.

It wasn't the matter of opinion, it was the matter of
etc

Rei was too pure for either dimension

That guy should really draw more of these, with other neps of course

I don't understand about 90% of what they're saying, so I get most of the information from the subs. The tone of their voice and some Japanese words I know help to paint a different picture than just reading the subs though. I make my judgement purely from the sound of their voices. I wonder how many times I've spammed the jump button in RB2 because Gear's voice just made me melt.

I've been wondering if I should pick up Japanese, it seems like a pretty daunting task but it's probably worth it.

Worth it for sure, I took a few lessons a few months ago but had to stop, it didn't seem all that complicated though just requires shitton of memorization for hiragana(at that point we didn't even hit katakana so that's even more to memorize), the actual structure of sentences is simple enough and there's apparently very little grammar related stuff. I'll surely be picking it back up during summer at my own pace

"What's a C-cup?"

There's good Western art out there; just not on Tumblr or indeed anyone who has anything to do with CalArts.

I'd be rather interested in Don Bluth or some of the 70s/80s talent giving Neptunia a spin personally.

Vert's pretty obviously a old-school Cali beach bunny. And Noire/Uni are asian/Japanese.

I'd see Blanc and crew as Germanic/Nordic/Russian.

Neptune/Nepgear would have hairdye (both of them natural blondes without) but could otherwise work with any western European/Canadian/East Coast US. Actually I'd peg all the Planeptune Neps as generally of that section although something about Uzume seems French in particular to me. I'd cast Plutia as English or Welsh…

Rei would have to be Russian or Slavic of some kind, though I don't know why that seems to be the case other than a gut feeling.

All Planeptunes are Hawaiian.

Just make Blanc Polish so she can spout kurwa's left and right
And so I don't have to leave the country to find my waifu

Now that you say it, I could imagine them with a very light blonde and just a bit of hairdye, so that they aren't Tumblr-tier.

That is an excellent idea.
I'd post her dictator outfit, but it looks like I didn't save any of the pictures.

You can learn hiragana/katakana on your own with realkana in under a week, at most. They both represent the same set of syllables, and a third of them are just phonetic mutations of each other (か/γ‚« means ka, が/ガ means ga, etc.), which drastically reduces the amount of stuff you actually need to memorize. Kanji is the real bitch.

I can see it

Well, this was one of the funniest scenes in V-II so far just thanks to the Engrish.

These don't even sound out of character at all

The localization for V-II looks really promising, can't wait to play it

I wish I was a revolver all of a sudden.

V-II's localization is really good. Just the dub is scarce. I usually play with the dub but so few scenes were dubbed that I had to switch Japanese voices on.

I wish I was the chip. Though I can relate to that feeling Nepgear has. Maybe not as strongly though…

Uni will never cuddle up and whisper sweet nothing to your firearm.

You don't know what it can shoot.

What the fuck did I just type

PC Continent confirmed anarchists.

Well, Nitroplus seems bit of a badass. Anyone know if she's actually good in battle? Right now, mine is like half the level of anyone else so not sure if I should focus on getting her up some levels or not.

Are you people playing on PS4

Or did I literally miss that V-II is out on PC

PS4
I took a break from V-II to play Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth and Fire Emblem Fates because I wanted all the DLC for V-II to finish getting released before beating the game.
Then I had finals so I couldn't play after Nitroplus was released. I'm in summer classes now, but I have some time so I'm not trying to catch up in V-II.

Oh okay. I was worried that V-II somehow released and slipped under

Nope. That should be later in the summer. I mean beta only just started right? PC version probably has a lot more bugs to work out.

Yes beta only started. Hopefully PC runs like a dream.

let me get done drawing Compa for a warmup, I'll see what I can do, I don't practice enough at all for someone who just started this.

I do user

So like, what? Uni crawls into your bed while you're asleep, lowers your pants, and then proceeds to cuddle and whisper to your crotch?

Oy vey, remember to fund Nick Doerrs kickstarter

I don't have that image of Noire and Uni meeting each other outside a bedroom

They were both in pajamas.

Well, in this case, it would just be Uni, but I got that image.

Thanks user

Damn son! Look at those nice trips!
Hope you have a nice threesome night with Uni and Noire.

Funny, I just had a dream about firearms and cuddling with Uni. Nep dreams are the best.

Now I kinda wish I could lucid dream, guess it's time to learn Jap and lucid dreaming.

At least you get Nep dreams. Whenever I have dreams, they always suck and are almost never game related. And when they are, it's always the worst game.

I almost never get them, if I even dream at all. That's why lucid dreaming seems nice, because you should be able to control your dream with some practice. I can kind of force it though. What seems to work for me a lot (and is also recommended by a lot of people) is waking up a few hours before my normal wake up time and then going to sleep again. If I think about Neps during that time then it's probably going to be a Nep dream.

I'm such a light sleeper that I usually wake up four or five times a night and thus don't usually have enough time to start dreaming.
It's really terrible.

nep threads continue to be the coziest place on the internet

I sleep pretty light too, also wake up briefly one to two times a night. Probably why I don't dream much too. I recommend trying what I suggested sometime, but it will result in you getting slightly less sleep so don't do it often. It usually works for me.

Speaking of sleep, I'm going to grab some now.

Always comfy. It's a big reason why I post and lurk in these threads.

I posted a while back, i drew something quick for a warmup, gonna try for either a new tactical Iffy or something Compa related.
I havent practiced at all even though I really should. Until very recently I didn't have any depth perception, so this perspective stuff is really new to me. I've never took classes or anything for this either, so I guess I'm at a disadvantage.

I now remember why its a bad idea to walk away halfway through something

Keep practicing user

One day

It really doesn't help that I have to actually use my hands to work, some days they're so fucked up I can't play any sort of fast paced game.

Masonry? Blacksmith?
I'm curious

I work a lot, a lot. Im trained as an electrician and framer, Im working at UPS right now and I like working on cars and going innawoods. All the cardboard at UPS turns my hands into goddamn leather.

Ah, the constant repetitiveness gets to your hands I assume?

I was the guy that also drew this, but yes, the joints can get pretty bad too. Really stiff.

Finest form of suffering user.

What about California Gold?

As much as I could see it, it looks weird just because I'm used to seeing her with purple hair.

I sorta eyeballed it, the straight RGB value was a bit too yellow. She needs to darken her hair up a bit for that to work; fortunately overlaying some darker red helped a bit but it's still an eyeballing.

Also bright red hair as a bonus.

These are really nice. Wish they had options for these in the game.
Have any Nepgear edits?

He could use this

The first one is perfect for me. It looks natural.

The second one looks nice.
I meant changing her skin color to be more tan, but this is fine too.

Do you guys think a Steam name thread on /nep/ would be a good idea? It would be nice to have a decent sized group of people to play other games with that you know are pretty cool.

I would rather keep my anonymity, plus my internet connection is one of the world's worst. It wouldn't be feasible to play with you guys as much as I want.

It's a nice idea in concept, but I dunno how many of us would even join and interact with the steam group.

I wouldn't mind, I could use some people to play games with.

Working on it; JPG junk somewhat worse in this one so it's not going to be as clean looking as Neptune's efforts.

In the meantime here's Slimegear

Goddamn what was I thinking saving that image as JPG

If only Re;birth2 had the feature Re;birth3/Victory has. Cutscene viewer.

I don't use Steam anymore.

There's a tacticool Iffy you can take as inspiration

Eh. Didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would.

Looks pretty good

Just get familiar with the neps in the meantime with translated CD's
youtube.com/channel/UC091KRCK__2y2InIFyGYlEg/playlists
You might be somewhat disapointed if you play them all back to back

Unless he really loves the Neps I'd have to concur. I personally love the Neps that I just wanted more cute girls doing cute things.

Why's that. Is it an improper order or is something wrong with them?

Localization quality goes down a bit.

R;B2 has a re;translation effort which is already finished, while R;B3 is finishing up. So get those when you can.

The Re;Births are quite similar gameplay-wise due to their nature as remakes of past, more differentiated games all on the same engine with similar mechanics and many of the same assets. If that makes sense.

There's quite a bit of homogenization as a result in games that originally weren't quite as identical.

I have the translation ready. I might wait for the third one in that case before getting to it.

This too, the games are extremely similar to one another, just some mechanics are different.

As much as we all love our Neps, we can't objectively overlook its flaws.

That's good to know.

Finally Plutia again!

Well, I expected the gameplay to be similar anyway and probably won't care too much.

For how many problems I had with Victory, finding your top nep is kind of a big deal that makes it worth it. And so I blow through these threads once in a while with the Rei I have on hand. Also I want to spoil Peashy.

Expect a lot of Plutia in spinoffs, if her and Peashy's return in Megatagmension is any indication.

Well then if you're willing to overlook the biggest problem Nep games have, then have a good time, and tell us how your experience went

Especially on Conquest

If I like the characters enough I'll be able to endure.

god dammit. I will die by overdose of cuteness by neptune

Just means you get to met her before all of us

That's a deadly mixture for some anons, they would just make love all day and never get work done.

I'm worse than Noire at being part of a group so I wouldn't be much fun to play with.

not this again

Oh come on, don't be so shy. I'm just doing what Compa would.

Easy heavy sleeper here. Good luck, fellow neppers.

Then go on the safe side, think about the neps every time you're feeling the sleep coming.

You don't need a heavy sleep, you just need a cycle, which basically is something like two hours. Ease your sleep with hot milk, it helps.

Definitely. And we have many visitors for that very reason.

Looks pretty Vert. I enjoy it.

Playing Re;birth3 again I just realized Noire's plushie is all alone on the left side while everyone's on the right.

That sounds really fucking sad

Holy shit

You're a big bully user

I-I just wanted to browse the thread between missions!

These Nep threads are slow enough that Blanc shouldn't need to call your attention!

I hope this new nep-bullying feature becomes standard in all the new games.

For you.

I'm up for it user, we get to stay anonymous in the threads anyway and it'll be nice to talk and/or play vidya with some fellow Neppers.

I'm not sure if I understand this reference.

continued

If you feel it's something you want to do that do it. Some anons will respond, and some won't. But that's fine such we can still talk about neps here.

I bet we could make a great ARMA team for some reason. If only the game had stencils…
I'll be your friend Noire-user

I don't use steam that often so I'm not very experienced with it, but it seems making a steam group wouldn't be a bad idea? Maybe make a thread in /nep/ and just see who joins. I'll make sure I join

I wouldn't recommend Steam groups. They tend to attract and amplify faggotry

Steam groups tend to end into circlejerk faggotry. I'd avoid it.

Just be steam friends with them, there's no need for a group

Alright, I didn't know that. I can see how there's a danger of circlejerk/faggotry, and it leaking into the Nep threads.

Or you can make a group that's invite-only. Just adding as friends limits the size to like less than ten people - depending on how active people are with managing it - whereas a invite-only group could be bigger, while still avoiding just random public people joining. You could even go for a slightly secretive or intentionally misleading group name in order to avoid unnecessary attention.

While the idea doesn't seem bad, I almost never play multiplayer on games. Also, I'd probably almost never show up in chats or anything if my previous record is anything to go off of.

And this was something I didn't even know I needed. I'd a Slimegear.

Looks really good. A blond Nepgear is fine, too. I didn't think about this when I requested it, but now looking at it, if Nepgear was really blond, I bet Vert would be even more "muh imouto" with her. Still really cute.

Something worth noting
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/733258458821070848
So if you live in the area and couldn't get the LE's, you still got a shot

Brilliant.

Compa and IF do the same thing if you go into the store or treasure area.
Wish the other Neps all had those.

I'll start a thread on my break

This is top secret information for only the highest echelons of anons to know, we have to keep it classified.

Our advanced encryption techniques are unmatched. Nobody ever suspects there are actual transmissions concealed behind these simple black bars

What I wouldn't give to be even a lowly Dogoo…

NEPTUNIA SUCKS

Not sure. I'd need to see the kana script to know the connections better.

Hachimajin, however, seems like your standard Japanese pun. Hachi = 8, Majin = Devils.

What good is life when I can't even do that.

They seem to be really enjoying it which is all I can ask for when I slime up my Neps.

Unless they are masochist, they aren't enjoying it at all

Probably would prefer it to be with a lover, but they are climaxing and their mouths suggest it feels really good.

Mistakes may have been made but I will try my best!
Thread is here 8ch.net/nep/res/3211.html

gematsu.com/2016/05/genkai-tokki-seven-pirates-full-length-trailer-system-details
Kinda nep related

Never change compile heart

Truly we live in the Twenty-First century.

Amazing.

That picture reminded me, Shakeko would be a great playable character; her weapon should be a big fine-point brush.

Ouch.

And Blanc was originally supposed to be the lonely character instead of Noire…

I said nothing!!!

Let me try it:

Pretty much all the girls look better with no chest in that trailer. So weird.

I want to lewd Iffy

Are you sure?

Final choices being made over in the group thread, put in your idea

Group is complete!

Oh man. I don't think I had this one.

Let me add to the mix

neps can drive people crazy

I'm not sorry

please tell me this wasn't your doing user

She seems aroused

I don't see where you would get that from but OK

I personally would've just kept the Neptunia logo

she's blushing

This reminds me of the time I bought the original PS3 game from gamestop and the clerk thought it was a racing game.

Did they keep thinking that as you left

If this is your car you are a madman user

I was just deeply concerned as to why he would think it was a racing game at all. I mean, nothing on the boxart seemed reminiscent of a racing game.
Then again, he was ghetto as fuck. Pretty sure the only games in the ghetto are GTA and racing games so maybe that's why.

By that, I mean, no I didn't tell them. I was just like, yeah sure.

Purple Heart doesn't look right

Let me add a small addition to the pile

We have hit 300+

Since I'm a pleb and didn't save the ask CPUs nor do I feel like I should be the one handling those

I'll drop these

Bloody hell I spoilered them by accident

…Eh I think I'll leave it like this

Rolling

Rolling for cuteness

Rolling.

Such is life

fuck

I want to get Compa and I want Gearposter to join the steam group!

Not even close but I can reroll because I got Histoire!

Aw dammit. Should've saved that for the Ask a CPU something so I could hug and kiss her. Oh well.
I can live with this.

Which Gearposter? There's like a million of us.

The one that always kicks off the thread with his usual callout, when I talked to him a while ago he seemed kinda sad and now I want to be his friend

I hope he's alright

There's also a Gearposting Board Volunteer which is why I chose the OP image to be like that

Ah. Yeah I think he said that he was starting to get busy due to IRL things. Also he still hasn't gotten his Nep games back for the PS3 yet, so I'd be kind of depressed if I was him, too. The PS3 games were special.

Oh, he was the one that got robbed

well where ever he is, he just need to ask and I'll get him in. Its not like threads on /nep/ have any sort of fall-off time.

rolls

relax, I found this on twitter!

if it makes you feel better, I don't have a license.

I assumed it was from Japan, cause they have lots of cars like those. On closer inspection, he's on the right side of the road, so it can't be.

not really, I love driving.

I'll learn how to…someday.

I live in a rural American state, so I bought an affordable v8 muscle car. There are few things that would please me more than to have a long haired beauty like Compa, Gear, Noire or Iffy sitting shotgun with the T-Tops off and the windows down on a hot sunny day going 85+ mph on an empty road.

I live in a place that has roads meant for the city's population like 20 years ago. It takes like 2 hours to drive 30 miles on the interstate due to how terrible our roads are. Driving sucks here. Wish they'd just make a bunch of mass transit systems like trains.

Nice trips though.

cities are awful, I can understand not wanting to drive. Either way, set solid goals, Histoire would be mad at you for not getting your work done :)

You sure know how to turn me on.

Oh? Are we back?

Help get /o/ going again then, there's a few people over there already.

I suppose, reminder to join up if you haven't already 8ch.net/nep/res/3211.html

rolling

roll

I'd do everything for her

Would you be able to read one of her books without rolling your eyes, scoffing or having a pained expression on your face?

user…

I am confused. We've gone over the bumplock limit, we've reached page 10, and
NO THREAD KILLERS ???
Let me fix that.

We do

I just fucked up and put spoilers on it by accident

Neptune let's have some pudding

is the post in question

Hell yeah things are looking up already

Must be the fact this post (along various others) magically appeared at the moment I posted mine, probably thanks to the rollback that partially happened with the latest 8ch crash.

How fun.

Well this looks like a good way for both thread killers to co-exist

One set is dropped at Post 300+ the next set is at Page 10

Good idea.

Blanc? Can I please get a hug?

always and forever

I want to pat your head, Noire.

We're getting all the comfy

Vert, if I put on a wig would you consider me your imouto?

Noire, are you going to be nice to Uni for once?

Neptune, will you eat pudding with me?

Nepgear, will you give me the gehaburn?

Blanc, can I read one of your books?

Not a bad haul tonight

Oh god.

I'm going to save gamindustri!

Nepgear, would you like to become my own personal slime girl?

Hey Blanc, can we play brutal vidyas and get drunk?

Rolling for black heart

Rollan!

I wonder if Neptune will let me steal Compa today.
Would Vert play vidya with me?

Compa can't be your private pudding chef forever Nep!

New thread is ready to roll, although it always take forever to reach page 15.

I've just noticed that that Vector is for lefties.

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD