That guy that says "aw aw aw aw" when his character gets hit

How the fuck does that work? You are not feeling any physical damage, it's your character, how does that work.

How high are you?

immershun

Making sounds when you get hurt is not so much about the release of tension, but rather it's a a societal/empathetic mechanism.
You make sounds to warn others or request their help or attention. Of course, that's a subconscious mechanism, so one does not necessarily have to realize the futility of their actions.

Stop playing games with actual or mental children.

I kind of get it if people do it when they're playing with others, but are there people who do this when they're just by themselves? That would be pretty autistic.

When playing JPRGs, I actually flinch while I'm trying to survive a strong attack from a boss.

No but really people honestly just do it as a joke, but in the case of vr though most people aren't used to vr they just say it as a natural response because they're mind thinks something actually happened

is like you dont give a fuck.

It must be a normal thing. To prefer to rape than to be raped.

>keep going

When I get railed in quake live I usually vocalize something because it's surprising and scary.

kill urself my man

personally I either say "ouch" or "that hurt". it's all subconscious though and I can't stop myself from saying it

Sounds stupid, but then again I'm the kind of person who reacts to certain moments of pain in a videogame similar like when you see a painful moment in a cartoon when they break a leg or someone gets slapped silly.

It's the same thing as saying, "ouch" or "ooh that's gotta hurt" when you see someone else get hurt.

This just takes it a step further since the player character is your avatar and represents you to an extent.

His pain is your pain, regardless of whether or not you actually feel it physically.

Beyond that it's just talking for the sake of talking, rather than sitting and playing without saying a word like an autist. Nobody does it when they're alone unless they're so lonely they want to hear their own voice.

>mfw that guy is me

Hey, Ryona possibilities I'm buying/downloading a game with chicks in it. Only light Ryona though, I'm not into torture, snuff or most wrestling/MMA holds, just some hot unconscious poses and the like.

all of my keks

I fucking love the stance he's making, he looks so proud.

It's the first one that gets me giggling. It's like he's out a-raping again and doesn't want you to spook the prey.

wow how is this possible?

I've recently started saying "AH, MAH KNEES" every time I take fall damage.
It's every bit as autistic and fun as it sounds.