Why did CNN help Trump win?

And why is he barring them from press conferences when this might be the case?

This has been bothering me for a while. Mostly I look at the elections as a form of entertainment, but I am puzzled by why CNN would make predictions that might keep voters at home, as in
My theory is they know that, by the time-honored pattern, you need a Republican in the White House in order to turn congress Democrat again (and vice-versa) so CNN helped Trump win to further this purpose, and/or to increase the level of divide-and-conquer hostility, so "half" of America continues to hate the other half. "Both" sides obsess over this, get into non-productive emotionally-based arguments, while a new form of business-as-usual takes place in Washington, DC. Here's the archive. The page is still up on CNN's website, which I find it hard to believe.
archive.is/Mwi72

BTW I did not vote for either branch of The Bipartisan Party, and never have. I was raised by Liberal Democrats, but I have been "red-pilling" myself for quite some time, and I see the whole system, as presented to the sheeple, as a charade.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2008
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Availability_cascade
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're retarded?

(OP again) This is the result I write about, people who normally vote Democrat staying home by the millions. Whenever I read/hear "Russians hacking the election," I want to throw the radio out the window.

The question, though, is why would CNN, a network obviously under the control of the CIA, help contribute to this result?

Maybe they're fucktards that got played?

No, you're giving them too much credit. They're literally retarded and believed their propaganda would work and Clinton would win.

They stayed home because Clinton is a cunt, not because of CNN you doofus.

CNN is not influential. Their numbers are pathetic. SAD.

This. Clinton is an old white lady who embodies the political establishment and takes money for political favors.

Blacks stayed home, millennials stayed home, and union members who never really recovered from the financial crash stayed home.

But those people watch CNN like a religion, and they also think Hillary is a cunt. CNN reassured them that Trump had no chance, so they could stay home, deluded that who they thought was "Hitler 2.0" had no chance of winning, and they didn't have to soil themselves by voting for a cunt. Imagine the shock. The number say it all: Trump got around the same number of votes as Romney (more or less), and won anyway. Trump was elected because Democrats stayed home.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2008

They didn't help Trump intentionally. It was the indirect result of overplaying their hand. The entire corporate media establishment did it by thinking that they'd already won the cultural/ ideological war and acting as though urban liberals' dominion above ignorant, traditionalist whites were a foregone conclusion, and had abandoned any pretense of inclusiveness to the latter. It wasn't 3D Chess Tactics, it was just an ordinary example of overconfidence.

In other words, Democrats didn't stay home. OP is an idiot. No better than those dumbfuck redditors who think CNN was biased against Hillary.

They really aren't ALL that stupid as to not realize the negative effect on turnout of juicing H.'s polls.

So one faction of the deep state vs. another? Given how it's played out, that seems more likely than the usual Hegelian pincer maneuver.

Deceptive graph emphasizes the very small turnout DNC difference between 2012 and 2016.

They prioritized demoralizing the enemy over motivating their base. They attempted to counter an offensive measure by their enemies with a counter-attack, but all their assault did was reinvigorate the morale of their foes, whilst their meager defensive measures (the demoralization attack required minimal defensiveness on their behalf) failed to offset the oppositions assault even before they were invigorated.

Indeed, but the deceptiveness went into flat-out lying with the false data.

No. There are no factions. All of them are traitors who deserve the rope.

What the democrats still refuse to understand is that 2008 was an aberration because of the novelty of a nigger president. 2012 was a return to turnout normalcy, and 2016 was a continuation of that normalcy.

/thread

Your premise is retarded and you should be ashamed. Polite sage to not encourage retardation.

OP should be gassed.

Looking at that graph, I found myself wondering who Sarah Palin ran with. I'd totally forgotten McCain's disastrous run.

Spoilers: CNN isn't lead by smart people, it's lead by retarded arrogant kikes that have only won until now because no one truly opposed them

nobody actually watches cnn. their website does get good trafic, but even that is not actually much compared to social media shit.
As to what the motivation was by the people that made the decisions, I don't know, and don't expect to ever find out.

Well over 75% of the transferred data in your average normalfag browsing session comprises of crawlers and google analytics.

Web traffic stats haven't meant shit for a long time now.

t. Sysadmin

/thread

They did the same thing for Brexit. It's not a CNN conspiracy because every polling outlet and media source was predicting the same exact thing - a Clinton landslide victory. The problem is they either only poll people in NYC and LA and completely ignore the majority of America, or they simply fabricate numbers to push their left-wing agenda. They think if they can make "Remain" or Hillary Clinton appear to be popular, people will just jump on the bandwagon and support these things, but fortunately for us the jewish media has no clue how real Americans think or behave.

The mental gymnastics some of us do to stay convinced that trump is /ourguy/ and not just the next plant in a long line of plants is mind-boggling.
If they truly didn't want him to win they wouldn't have given him airtime during the election (like they did to ron paul). But instead they aired every rally in full and fell for every single one of his trolling "traps".
Anybody who isn't (their) guy is not mentioned in media or disappears.

Why doesn't Holla Forums take this redpill?
He is by far the most pro israel president in history and is going to multiply the alphabet soups capabilities. This time out in the open after they normalized it using the limited exposure shill Snowden. (google: limited exposure )

Sure he will deport some illegals and keep some promises that are beneficial to our cause, but to anybody with a decent powerlevel there is no doubt he is 100% part of the big club and this presidency is the initiation ritual of his family into the true global elite. There is no telling what the endgame is but the next 4 years will be very interesting and I can assure you in the end it will not what Holla Forums expects from trump.

Show me one instance of trump naming the enemies main weapon, fractional reserve banking. Isn't he an economic genius?

This bait doesn't deserve the effort but I'll bite

What? Obama agreed to pay Israel $38 billion over the next 10 years? Trump is the only GOP candidate who said he wanted to remain "neutral" in Israel/Palestinian relations and criticized Israel for their settlement building. He wants to destroy ISIS (Israel's terrorist faction) and has no interest in deposing of Assad in the way that GWB took out Saddam and Obama did Gaddafi.

Anybody who isn't (their) guy is not mentioned in media or disappears.

They aired every single rally in full? First time I'm hearing about this. However, I've never watched a character assassination as brutal as what followed the access hollywood tapes. There's no way, despite your greatest attempts at shill mental gymnastics, to convince me that slander was meant to improve Trump's image in the eyes of American voters.

That's because kikes don't need to care. They already control most people's mind via the dual-electric Jew of mass media and internet. And despite the Overton Window being pushed slightly in favor of white nationalism a year ago, the GOP and conservatives are back to their Neo-Cohen ways by purging any WN or NS from their ranks. Hate the faggot as you may, but Spencer getting the boot from CPAC (Kike-PAC) should have been a fucking hint that Holla Forums and similar ideologies have been Long Knived.

You can now go to the re-Koshered Kikebart comments section and see kikes and Shabbos Goyim unironically posting Jew-loving messages with their Pepe the Frog avatars.

Holla Forums has been had. Don't think for one second anything has changed.

topkek

Nice proper use of "slander." It's been a while.
The kikes are still trying to D&C us from Trump, especially right now we have
+Supreme Court Challenge by kikes in Massachusetts
+Senators trying to use 25th amendment against Trump (muh mental illness)
+Still constant character attacks
+Still fake polls
The list goes on and on. The one point I want to make is that it's important for Anons to NOT have the immediate reaction to support Trump in all ways. We can't be polarized by the shills, because then we will no longer act naturally to Trump and what he does. We have to stay pro-America, and Trump will count on our support or opposition of each action he takes so that way the rest of his plans can fall into place. Trust in Trump, but don't be afraid to honestly support/oppose him, because 88D chess may not work. Personally there's almost nothing I disagree with him on except for a handful of libertarian-type issues, but my take is that he's going to make all of those states-rights issues and the powers will devolve back to the states where it should be.

That was in the Podesta leaks. Hillary's team was paying to get Trump extra exposure through the primaries because they thought he was the only person in the race more unelectable than Hillary. That's why after he won they did a complete 180 and started trying to seriously bring him down rather than borderline playful "le wall" memes.

(((CPAC))) last year was even worse than this year, "user." There's a reason why Trump didn't go speak, it was all Rubio-bots and Cruz-rats there. (((CPAC))) is pure neo-cuckservative to the fucking core and they never supported Trump, neither the kikes in charge nor the attendees. Just check the straw poll results. Trump won because of Anons, memes and the average working american who can't afford to go to expensive conventions in washington d.c. That's Trump's base, you waste of skin.

Obama gets frequently criticized by trump for mistreating israel. Trump will turn a blind eye on new jewish settlements on Palestinian land and has already announced he does not consider a two state solution the only way, which has been the US' stance for decades. He will greenlight pushing out the palestinians for good (The same guys redtexting "THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS", will defend this).
The reason for the war in Syria was never taking out Assad but creating part of the refugee wave and a cover for the millions of non Syrians that were moved to the EU at the same time.

By constructing the media vs trump narrative they gave him an underdog flair and mobilized propaganda machines such as Holla Forums. At the same time they chose to let retarded shillary run against him, assuring his win.
They achive 2 things with the media trump hate relationship:
1. Make him the rebel
2. Sow deep division in the american people for some good old divide and conquer

You are right. Jews sure leveraged Holla Forums and their meming, didn't they?

Now you have a self-described "Leninist" sitting on the Principals Committee, you have the kike Miller, you have Kushner - Trump is literally surrounded by Jews and Neo-Cohens.

Good job, faggot.

It doesn't matter who Trump's base is nigger. What matters is who gets the positions of power and then THEY will tell the base what to think.

Just got around the internet and tell me where there are bloggers and commenters for the "Right" that aren't kosher as fuck and up to their assholes with Israel love.

It was meant to discourage Trump supporters. They did the same thing with Bernouts.

Far fewer than we would if we had listened to the "don't vote goyim" despair shills. Not only that but a fucking wall is going to be built, illegals are already being deported, and we have legitimate war heroes as presidential appointees.
I bet you thought Christie was going to be VP too. All the shit picks are going to be another round of "Take a hike fatso." followed by *Sound of machine guns chattering*
If you haven't been able to follow Trump's patterns yet then you never will. In which case you should just take a seat while we MAGA. If we had listened to retards like you, it would have come to a Hillary vs Bush and we'd all have lost no matter what. Stay asspained, khazar scum.

The answer is that they were trying to create an availability cascade. This isn't a theory of mine, Obama and the Democrats used this technique extensively. The progenitor, Cass Sunstein, was in the Obama administration and went to the Chicago Law School. Both parties try and use this type of social science theory in their campaigns, PR departments are constantly trying to incorporate them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Availability_cascade

The basic idea is that people get their beliefs from other people, so if you make a belief appear popular it will become popular even if it wasn't really popular in the first place. This is often started with celebrities propogating an idea and coordinated opeds appearing simultaneously. E.g. Men putting on dresses and calling themselves women is suddenly normal overnight.

The only problem is that Trump understood power and influence far better than these theories.

In the end the entire establishment was saying 'you can have any candidate you want, anyone you want - except that one (Trump)'. Which ironically is a classic reverse psychology trick, and they pushed it so hard it worked against them. At that point their theory entirely broke down, their arrogance and condescension actually began to help Trump.

Nobody in recent history had ever attacked the entire establishment the way Trump did. Their theories didn't make allowance for it. Trump stuck to old school tactics repitition and hyperbole to get his message across. When they attacked him for the hyperbole he stood fast, the attack repeated his message and demonstrated his strength for him.

Of course Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders were disposed of by simply ignoring them. Trump made himself unignorable.

OP is leftypol

I personally think that the gamification/data analysis/vote manipulation shit has simply gone too far and people are sick of it like we're sick of advertising. Eventually we just stop giving a shit. The jews never know when to stop and people are just tuning out entirely.

No shit, did you even read the thread though? We're busy deconstructing the shill arguments.

They're stupid idiots that tried to use meme magic and failed, because they don't have access to memespace.

Obviously the reason was to demoralize Trump supporters and gas light them into thinking its impossible to win so they don't bother going to the polls on election day. This was the exact same tactic (((they))) used for Brexit, they relentlessly told the goys its pointless to vote because it couldn't be done.

And both times they got BTFO'd because the will of our people is strong enough to withstand all the propaganda gaslighting (((they))) can throw at us.

I think it ended up causing more cucks and dindoos to stay at home than it did Trump supporters and Britbongs.

And therefore a fag.

you're so new it's stinging my eyes