What is this cancer? Fur fucks are being normalized

http:// www .imdb.com/title/tt5259184/
Movie called fursonas was made a year go. This shit is becoming to fucking real for me. When do we burn the degenerates?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_zoophilia#Prehistory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The time to care was over 10 years ago. Furries have been accepted since 2007.

I don't know that furries are really "accepted" per se, generally people still think the idea of dressing up in an animal costume is weird unless it's Halloween.

For instance: this board is full of them.

Are you guys ready for the yiffening?

A good thread died for this.

Wonder if an anti-perversion group like the Burned Furs could gain any traction these days. If anything else the resulting drama would be entertaining.

Pick one and only one.

user, there are stoties in recent news about bitches fucking actual dogs.

The slippery slope is real

Furries are the worst kind of faggots. They should have been exterminated 20 years ago.

This they are even more repulsive and gross than sodomites and trannies

Reminder that the vast majority of anti-furfag shit is butthurt goonposting

Where I live every time they hold a convention there is about a week's worth of propaganda about how these perverts will be good for the local economy ( funny because the local business complain the most about them) and how they are fun for the kids. 0 bad press…. they have a similar " protected status" as the fags it would seem.

Furries will never, ever be welcome on imageboards, faggot. They're are a primordial evil, our hatred for them is burned deep into our subconcious. The entire board of /tg/ was created on the pure momentum of dedicated furry bashing. Get the fuck out.

Furries seem to be kind of a last stand of implicit white identity.
Posting best waifu.

nigger do you hear yourself?

Extremely asspained goon detected

Yiff in hell.

you what nigger

Is
a psyop to divide Holla Forums? Pretty soon we are going have faggots accusing anons who oppose pedophilia of being goons.

Literally everyone who is not a furfag hates furfaggots with firey passion. Even the quasi-furries from /pone/, /monster/, and Holla Forums hate you people; that's how fucking bad you are.

Burn them. Light those ridiculous costumes on fire and watch them torch.

Let's just focus on the kikes, shall we?

>>>/somethingawful/

That film is insignificant next to Zootopia, a film that surely has created thousands of new furfags, and emboldened many existing.

Get out of here you goon.

Another slow poke just starting to notice hollyjew.

Goonposts worst posts.

If they're losing their minds over what cartoons a person masturbates to, then they most likely don't have a decent grip on reality.

Furries will never be welcome, because "being furry" is SJW identity politics bullshit. Meanwhile in reality, the cartoons that people masturbate to are of zero consequence.
Also, I know what sort of shit fa/tg/uys roleplay, so don't play innocent with me.

You've never looked up old court records have you? Degenerates gonna degenerate, no matter the year. Beastiality laws have been on the books for-fucking-ever, because degenerates will fuck whatever they can get their hands on. Degenerate nature. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_zoophilia#Prehistory
Fucking newfags I swear.

Furries deserve to be fed to swine. You're all trash and I'd put a bullet on your head before anyone else's.

No god damn it furries get the gas.

You're just as obvious with this as you are with your anti-anime posting, ya goons.

user's legacy furry prejudice is identical to goon legacy prejudice of weebs. Goons believe all weebs are pedos basement dwellers and anons believe all furries are dog fucking faggots. We have a few very popular memes with anthropomorphic characters, we honestly don't care that much unless faggots start posting lewds. It's fun to have a unified hatred of something though. However, goons are always triggered by anime on a very personal level it appears; as if you insulted their mother.
There's nothing morally wrong with cartoon kitsch as long as the consumer is aware of what actually is, but it's dangerous and is used to manipulate human empathy by simulating relationships and cheap emotions in order extract energy– money; typically targeting children and the feeble minded. I hate all media consumerist fanatics and the propagandists, nearly all consumer fanaticism that uses any type of relationship to move product devolves into sexual fetishes because marketers use our primordial needs of companionship.

The way to prevent your children from becoming media comsumer fanatics: DO NOT let the television, toys and video games rear them in isolation. It's really that simple, but quite hard to do in modern Western culture. Humans use their childhood as a measuring stick for their own mental state, what is normal and what is attractive in a mate. In the early 20th century cartoons used to be considered for adults, children weren't allowed to view them because the abstraction was said to confuse them since they weren't able to be conscious viewers to discern what is real and fake. Perhaps they weren't entirely wrong.
In a sense, humans spend most of their adult lives trying to create that comfortable world that never truly was and if they're ambitious enough to become the masters of a part of it. This can explain why pinkos are so obsessed with intersectionality and have seemly no principals to the outside observer: they're trying to recreate their favorite television shows and old classrooms. Pic related, furfags will start doing it too eventually on a biological level.

TL;DR: Media and education is brainwashing our children and is dictating their adult ambitions. Traps are gay and monsters girls are anthropomorphic.

What makes "furry" inherently wrong? Is it because it is unusual and hinders normal sexual relationships? Or is it because it's creepy as hell? There are "peculiarities" (you know the ones) on this board that deserve the to be judged by the same standard. I don't really care what happens to these people, but I encourage the hatred.

This whole board is a grand psyop.