Former Dubai Police Chief jokes about Swedish women getting raped

archive.fo/Z4Gmt
archive.fo/9vjV6

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170207132820/http://thefreethoughtproject.com/saudi-prince-sexually-assaults-3-women-u-s-flee/
en.bab.la/dictionary/arabic-english/
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_diacritics
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://research-fadi.aub.edu.lb/promotion/copies/journals/underreview/diacritics.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiv2qS5qKzSAhVGWxQKHTVBCM4QFgg-MAQ&usg=AFQjCNHooBk7kCgOYtXLlt5V_NH-Nk4AFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It will be funny when the oil ends.

The 80 average IQ will start reflecting the GDP growth again and the culture. Really shows how subhuman they are.

I don't care who does it. Europeans, the US, Russia, the fucking Chinese or for all I care Brazil - the whole Arab peninsula needs to be depopulated of its savages and colonised by someone less fucked up and evil.

They have been spending like crazy and are even planning on colonising Mars. It's all very silly just shows how devoid from reality they are. It's like those rappers - they go broke eventually.

Structurally they have a lot of problems. IQ and the culture are problems that they cannot change. Sure they can become some kind of tax paradise, but there are already lots of tax paradises, so a lot of competition, and again the culture in places like Singapore, Jersey, Monaco etc. is a lot more competitive.

And what will happen to the stability of the country when the money ends? Will the regime be able to control the population? And if they have to use a lot of force it will be bad for business.

The future doesn't look bright.

I stopped caring for swedes, if they are keep gagging on muzzie cock, let them fucking die.
much more easier to glass the entire country after the natives are gone.

They're destroying everything there, even the coral reefs.

Yet libshits will continue to defend these animals in the same breath they shill for feminism

"My grandfather rode a Camel, my father rode a Camel, I drive a Mercedes, my son drives a Land Rover, his son will drive a Land Rover, but his son will ride a Camel.".

Why do Americans constantly want to bomb Europe? Fuck off, kike-lover.

It won't be Europe by the time we bomb it, It'll be Eurabia.

This. Germany too.

Just a few more years and we can do the same for America, right?

Like America is "AmeAfrica", right?

fuck off moishe

To the gas chambers you go, either you are a Jew or race traitor. Neither are acceptable.

inb4

Reported.

Were deporting our invaders and the nogs keeps themselves in check with their abortions and black on black violence.
unlike Europe where your people are bending over backwards to the tolerance Olympics.

nigger what, Germany and Sweden open the floodgates and all of Europe is suffering because of it, gas yourself for defending them and not wanting them to hang for their treason.

What are you some kind of jew in disguise?

Thanks for making us forget about all the white women they're raping and white children they're killing, you're our greatest ally! No but seriously, you're worse than those Swedecucks who lie to themselves and pretend that everything is still fine in their own country.

Unrelated but my school just gave a visually impaired Syrian refugee a $25,000 scholarship to study photography.
Just fuck my University up, fam.

America is to blame for the current situation in Germany. Two world wars. Two world wars in which the US explicitly sided with the Jews and everything they bring.

The US owes a profound debt to Germany and Europe itself.

Trump isn't deporting legal spics or streetshitters any time soon, burger.

Fuck off Shlomo. Your D&C needs work.

appeasing violence. this is why I feel more and more strongly violence does in fact work

Yup, they're like Dodo birds.

The Brits deserve more blame than the US. Balfour declaration, then starting WW2 at the behest of the Jew. Roosevelt/Wilson surely played their parts and went to their rewards in hell, but Churchill is in an even lower circle.

Here is how WW2 actually happened so listen up.

Last time we had the mongols do it which was good for the world

The germans fought a world war defending europe and later were forced to do it via brainwashing and threats, the swedish did out of their own volition and "good heart". There is a huge difference.

I eon't doubt an Arab would say such a thing, but the flag of the "translator" is a Jew so we probably should get a confirmation on it before it's taken as an absolute. It looks like a muslim with a Jew flag on her twaater feed, which would be bizarre.

If it gets exposed as fake, everyone was tricked by a jew. Win win.

Well, her isn't wrong. Also pretty good bantz.

Hi Ahmed, at least learn how to type in english before you come here and shill please.

Of course violence works. Why do you think there are so many shills trying to deescalate and stop any attempts at organizing with "muh FBI" maymays?

Getting really fucking sick of the dunecoon shilling that has intensified here lately.

All I see is losers and cucks. Germany had their chance and they blew it!

Worked for Mandela, and hes regarded as saint, savior of his people - across the world. All our world leaders, and their cabinets and governors and even mayors went to his funeral, to honor a communist child torturing mall bomber.

They will not bring their filthy culture to space, goddamit.

Your kind never seem to learn when it's time to stop.

The oil will never end. The finite resource theory is a lie to keep prices artificially high.

The oil will never end. Earth's core is composed entirely of crude.

Can you blame them for thinking that way when Sweden is filled with cucks who excuse shitskin behavior?

the oil ending doesnt mean it will run out it means they will be pushed out the the oil market

Yes. Only europeans can be hard on swedes everyone else can eat shit and die

The fact that shitskins are saying that in the first place proves that there's a huge issue with Sweden. You don't see them say the same shit about American women.

At least Swedes don't let Saudi princes get away with the rape of white women because their economy is so far down in their pockets that they're lining up at the Saudi embassy to suck the oil out of their shitskin dicks.

web.archive.org/web/20170207132820/http://thefreethoughtproject.com/saudi-prince-sexually-assaults-3-women-u-s-flee/

I've worked with Emirates. When this fat fuck says Swedish, he basically means any white european woman who got raped by a shitskin. This is a common claim by the sandniggers.

That seems unlikely.

Weren't you paying attention in school?

Crude oil is basically pressed together organic matter. Sure, there is a lot, but we're pumping that shit like there's no tomorrow.
They can be found in pockets in the earths crust, but organic matter can only be found so deep, after that it's just rock, minerals, metals and then magma.

My school recently took in some Syrian faggot as well.

I'll never understand how Holla Forumsacks refuse to believe that Germany was, indeed, an unreasonably expansionist power (not that the allies weren't), and almost no German citizens desired a war with Poland. Though it's a crime in here to say it, Strasser would have been a better leader.

The people in the gap were Germanic and it was rightfully German clay. The people in the gap wanted to be a part of Germany. There never had to be a war, England and France pressured Poland into not giving Germany their pre-war demands and caused the war in the first place.

They were not unreasonably expansionist, thats bullshit. All Germanic people wanted to be a part of Germany and under our current international law, they are guaranteed a right to self determination which means Germany today, if the Germans in the gap werent all dead due to Russian genocide right now, would be able to claim the same claims.

If anyone was unreasonably expansionist, it was England and France, who had half the world under their control. Germany had no colonies, and it had stated it had a desire for colonies, like Spain, Portugal, England, France, Italy, Denmark, Belgium etc etc.. and youre damn right they were justified in that. Before they could attain colonies, all Germans should have been brought under the Reich. Hitler did nothing wrong, fuck off, cunt.

Arabic speaking kurd here
We share an almost an equivalent amount of disgust towards sandnigs

BUT!

I felt the urge of clearing some jewmoul-induced/generated smog
() translates literally into "like",but it also means "PROVERB"

I…I'll just leave this here…

The word

MORE REFUGEES!!!!

Exactly. This is the result you'll see forever.

Bring them to Europe/USA/Canada.
Bring them to Europe/USA/Canada.
lol you're white, no need to help you.

Rhodesia and the South African Boers are good historical examples of that as well.

*sigh…*
Just discovered i can't utilize the domain's unicode source to type in arabic characters' sys. Set;
The word is pronounced (Mathal:/ maṯal /) and is written just like 2nd pic related

And due to glyphical lack of diacritics -(a very essential element working as a glyph to determine the interpretation path of whichever written term)- in graphic written script,the translator over-perceived the term into (Methl:/ miṯl /) into which it means literally (like/likely/as) and misinterpreted the result.

en.bab.la/dictionary/arabic-english/

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_diacritics

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://research-fadi.aub.edu.lb/promotion/copies/journals/underreview/diacritics.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiv2qS5qKzSAhVGWxQKHTVBCM4QFgg-MAQ&usg=AFQjCNHooBk7kCgOYtXLlt5V_NH-Nk4AFA

TL;DR:

The jew retwaater is either being ignorant on purpose,or is substantially ignorant

You're a disgrace.

Starting your summation of WWII with
Off yourself, worthless ZOGboy.

So a possible translation is …/ Swedish proverb?

All he did was tell the truth, the one liberals keep denying.

SWEDEN

YES

Well that is just blatantly untrue. The European population is FAR MORE nationalist and intolerant of foreigners than the American population. As the studies released last week and shown in the large thread here showed, about 60% of all Europeans think that all immigration should be permanently ended to Europe, legal and illegal. Most Europeans don't even want foreign whites in their country.

To be fair, we joke about this all the time as well.

Did you check your privilege?

Some years ago, 2010, in German TV, former EU commissar, Verheugen in a talk show about the flawed Euro, he became quite agitated:

“The whole project European Unification has become necessary because of Germany”
“If you think 65 years after the war this not relevant, you are mistaken. I tell you, after 10 years in Brussels, everyday it is playing a role.”
www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLW-dAwZeNc

Germany didn't invite anyone, not even Merkel did.
The Greek minister of defence threatened Germany they would let in everybody and flood Germany with illegal migrants:

Greece's defence minister threatens to send migrants including jihadists to Western Europe
09 Mar 2015
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11459675/Greeces-defence-minister-threatens-to-send-migrants-including-jihadists-to-Western-Europe.html

If you want to go back a long time you will find that, in 1995:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barcelona_Euro-Mediterranean_Conference

Well actually, if they had been using eugenics since getting paid for oil instead of us just taking it and shooting anyone who had a problem then they wouldn't have an IQ problem anymore.

Speak for yourself, Muhammad.

.. does he browse Holla Forums?

This. He's just telling the truth and swedes need to stop being cucks.

He's probably the guy who makes all of the MIDF posts.

Seeing as the extent of their efforts in the field have stretched only as far as having their engineers in the field construct kits sold to them (and more importantly developed) by other peoples no, no they wont be colonising another planet. Ever! They don’t have close to the finances to even conceive of establishing a space colony. They have squandered the small windfall provided to them via limited natural resources on gaudily emulating a sick European culture via architecture befitting of Las Vegas and Michael Jackson-tier shopping sprees.

If they weren’t such a cruel people it would almost be sad.

a sick version of*

I'd like to see a poll of just Southern whites. I bet we'd give y'all a run for your money.

How long has that been around? I know at least the 1960s, but where can it be traced back to?

Have you seen their IQ? Literally the lowest ones after subsaharaniggers. It takes a thousand fucking years to gain a single IQ point naturally in an area/civilisation/nation. It takes less than a generation for it to drop a couple points like it did in France thanks to "biological causes". This isn't even adding the fact they're the most inbred population on the face of the planet after the Jews and like Jews it gives them all these crazy diseases that are unique only to them. It's just typical Semitic behaviour. They're all psychos and cousin fuckers that manifests through all mental illnesses. At best the only salvageable part of that shitty sandbox are Persians and only the ones who aren't Semitic mongrels. They're the ones responsible for the Islamic Persian Golden Age to begin with. But the Semites? There's no saving them even with eugenics.

Stockholm syndrome. Id they're not shut, they're open.

Nordic unreasonableness.
Germans are also pretty unreasonable.
Once again the anglos have something that they lack - reasonableness.

They just love dark dick bro

It works over in >>>/islam/

The best part of this that isn't discussed in the thread is that the tweet was translated by a (((user))) with an israeli flag. :^)

O shit, he has into bantz?

Nigga, it respawns. Else how would you survive when you drank all the water?

nigga, money don't respawn when you spend it all

Yes they do if you think saudie niggers with cash dont buy burger women as whores you are delusional. These people have no respect for any of us

A–, gentlemen.

I'm well-aware that the earth's core isn't full of crude oil. It's full of crude vril.

I can't say I understand the left. They cry about rape and rape culture all day long but when actual rape and rape culture happens they're its biggest apologists. Then again reality has never been their forte. It's always rose tainted glasses and literal rainbows faggotry. There's a reason reality is referred to as harsh but they haven't grown up to learn that but at least I'm beginning to understand why people become more right wing as they grow older and wiser.

whats wrong with swedes getting dicked by shitskins? those cucks let them in?

How is it funny? The kike-backed gulf royal elites will just leave their mud shithole and move to the west, with a huge fucking warchest of cash left over to buy off leftists, cuckservatives, and fund salafists just like they've been doing for the past few decades.

weren't you paying attention in (((School)))
weak bait fam.
Earths core still probably not made of crude oil.

It respawns ery munff on an EBT card nigga.

Read

Well said. Another Leftard normie BTFO.

No, he doesn't have himself to blame for the Goodest Goy siding with kikes over and over again. Not at all, even.

Patton would have slapped your shit.

Plus, their common core'd "engineers" will have designs left and right falling apart. They'd spend more time crying about how "physics are racist" than actually producing a functioning space shuttle. I don't have an example of their "math" exorcises, but suffice to say, they're setting themselves up for failure.

Keep at it, janunsz. When BRD GmbH falls, you will taste the pain.

I bet you are some kind of murican mongrel. Why are you subhumans so obssesed with interracial cucking?

He's a kike, much like (((you))) if you really think that spreading D&C in response to miscegenation is a good idea.

that's the entire trick.
A. Import radical islamists
B. Let them do whatever allah wills
C. Local population will be fed up
D. supress population with police
E. Defund police
F. Local population takes care of the islamists
G - that's G nigga

Reported. Kill yourself.

As soon as the oil runs dry the whole area implodes in civil wars and kebab will remove a good chunk of themselves. Sadly they will have spread out a lot by then.

brotip : buy bitcoins before 15 march

80 IQ in space, that will end well.