Its coming

Would any of you retards pay for a HD remake ?

Other urls found in this thread:

flythroughtime.com/us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

obvious marketing
post smug

If no on either then _no

You could just emulate it

If both of these
Y E S

Also i swear to fuck OP if you called this shit
flythroughtime.com/us/

Not in this hellhole

SSSHHHEEIIIIIITTTTT

No. Im the one thats cumming

Holy enchiladas

I want to give pan all my cunmies.

Inwant to fill her fuckholes with my boy juice

Mind if i do a cum tribute to this pic ?

go for it fuckboy

Is there any other mention of this outside of a list in wikipedia?

Xenonerds blown the fuck out

It would be nice to pirate it.

Disgusting.

Why not last geb consles

Aww shieeet

HOLY FUCK YES

I wouldn't be surprised if this was pushed back to 2018 just so Xenoverse 2 wouldn't flop because everyone is going to play this shit.

Does anyone here still unironically like dragonball/dragonball z?

Why ? The emulation for this game works just fine.

Of course.

The games are usually pretty good and the anime and manga aren't too bad either. The original Dragon ball in particular is a really good coming of age story and fighting series (back when real fighting techniques were actually used and not ki blast spam).

It's still a classic series, you just have to ignore shit like GT and most of the original anime (due to it dragging on so fucking much, even in Kai it was still bad).

i fucking ignore dbz after the frieza saga. the way they built up frieza as this larger than life, scary motherfucker that could potentially kill goku and everyone with ease felt intense. after that it was just "gawta fight da bad goy with muh new powerlevel" repeated over and over.

Buodkai Tenkaichi in HD, on PC with online play I'd pay for.

I had >200 hours in the PS2 version, the gameplay is fantastic

Xenoverse sucked dick

I would be the same way if it wasn't for how much I love the Gohan/Cell fight. You gotta admit it's pretty fucking rad.

oh yeah, and goku's sudden realization that he's a shitty parent was intense too.
after that eh.

not if it is censored like the last remake

It's mostly because Akira wanted Dragonball to end at the cell Arc but was kinda forced into doing the buu arc if I'm remembering correctly.

that would explain why he's not involved in super in any way then.

I agree, I can't watch the anime anymore because it's just a chore to get through and not that great. I only watch the good episodes once in a blue moon these days.

Yeah all he really did was write a rough outline of the series and give it to the Manga and anime people.

Akira Toriyama is the Hideo Kojima of animu.

personally i feel like super's been enjoyable at least, but not neearrlly to the point of the original and Z. it feels like if they put dragon ball's corny, humorous writing and Z's overly excessive fighting and powerlevels and put it into a single anime. kinda works but eh.

It definitely has its moments. Personally I think some of the best parts from it are the slice of life episodes. The humors been pretty on point in em.

Nigga, fanboys will pay for DBZ anything, regardless of content and quality.
How do you think this shit is even alive?

Since Super's animation is so shit, interestingly the good episodes are the ones where they do slice of life normal people shit.

Like the episode that aired recently of Piccolo and Goku babysitting Pan was actually better than the majority of the last arc with all the fighting. The series would be a lot better off if they just picked one way to go and stuck with it. I think going back to original Dragon Ball style would be the best. Slice of life with some adventure and bits of fighting here and there.

I think they are trying to do that, but they failed miserably by rehashing the two movies instead of just starting from a new arc from the beginning.

This one scene alone is better than the majority of the show so far, but it's irritating how bad the rest of it is.

Cooompletely agree.
also any yall niggas know which subs are the best? dragonteam still hasnt put out ep 43 and pafu a shit. most torrenters on kat are regurgitating pafu.

I always see KamiFS upload the day after it airs but I have no idea how good it is since I watch it unsubbed.

dragonteam literally just uploaded their shit a few hours ago. fucking psychic as fuck

just watch Kai so you don't have to suffer through the fillers.

Did anybody else ever play the Wii version online?

It wasn't bad if you managed to organize a game with a local friend, but every random match seemed to end up with you being paired with someone who must have been on the other side of the planet. The game did not cope with latency very well.

dub when

Hopefully soon. I can only take grandma Goku for so long.

Toei is so fucking stupid for not having Funimation simulcast this show.

You're just sour graping because you can't play online, pirate boy.

He wanted to end the series a bunch of times, but kept getting convinced to do more.

Wii version was best version because of motion controls, not because of online. I mean this game doesn't exactly pretend to have any sort of balance, that isn't why I'm playing a DBZ game. I'm playing because I want an excuse to raise my hands in the air and yell "give me your energy!" before blasting some motherfuckers with a spirit bomb. Since this remake probably won't have motion controls, why would I want it?

Only non-shit DB game. All DB games are 1/10 fighting games, a fan picks the one that at least does translate the atmosphere the best.

Legendary Super Warriors was pretty good. Had a hell of a lot of content for a GB game too, all the way from Saiyan to Buu.

I wonder when Nippon Ichi is going to make a DB strategy game?

Never, please. NIS is fucking garbage.

Hello Kitty Island Adventure has openings I hear casual