LIVE: Protest to take place in Nantes ahead of Front National rally

LIVE: Protest to take place in Nantes ahead of Front National rally

Soros again.

It's begin !

what are they protesting this time
the cops just shot a grenade right at them

No It's the fucking antifa.

Are these kikes retarded. A fucking chimp could to better than them.

anyone wearing a black hoody, wearing a backpack, covering their face should be shot in the head.

This. Enough soft touch with the anarchist filth.

Let's get comfy!

When will the kikelord just fucking die
Wherever there are troubles, that kikelord is there

Doesn't matter, his successor has already been groomed to replace him. Don't get me wrong, Georgie boy drowning in a vat of shit would be great, but the kikelet is prepped to takeover.

They are easy as fuck to identify.

Why doesn't anyone ever shoot them or form mobs to stab them?

No funz, a traitorous government, and demoralization-induced cowardice. That's my guess.

Wait a minute.

If baiting niggers with cars is legal, why
can't we bait antifa with MAGA hats?

Antifa are a bunch of cowards who attack individuals in groups. So if a mob attacks you then you would have strong legal grounds to shoot one dead.

Pretty accurate. Gun ownership is not as prevalent as the US. The country is also far more systemically leftist than the US. Any orgs like the ones you're positing would be shut down by kikes rapidly.

I hear hunting rifles are easy to obtain.

Did anyone else see how they formed up when the gas started?
That wasn't a haphazard movement, that was a trained formation. These mother fuckers are definitely paid agitators.

And few men can truly overcome their cowardice.

As I figured. What this means is that for 'our guys' to even assemble would be, in many cases, illegal; which means its very difficult to train, or network, to organize an opposition.
Meanwhile, these Communist agitators, they aren't impeded in the least, many are likely working on the government dime, and they receive protection and aid from the state that any opposition who stood against them would not benefit from (ie the cops will protect antifa, and not nationalist opposition - who they'll instead arrest).

you can bet George Soros has an ownership interest in the companies that provide tear gas to the police.

So hit them with molotovs when they group up?

Probably not anytime soon with all the child blood infusions he's having.

Will get to see the antifa "uniform" be treated with the same scorn and rejection the SS uniforms are treated in public right now

well tear gas doesn't seem to be effective, give VX gas a try.

Of coursh.

If anyone in France had the courage to do it, I'm sure it'd be exceedingly amusing - and would immediately be employed by the European media to demonize "right-wing extremists".

Man, something about this really rustles me… Its one thing to watch a bunch of niggers in St. Louis shimmy and wander, but its another watching paid agitators - almost all of whom appear to be young Europeans, traitors all - run down ancient cobblestone streets shouting to each other through ski-masks without even a hint of organized state opposition as open fires burn on street corners.

Even more than with the indolent nogs, I'd really love to see riot police start wading into this lot breaking knees and elbows with steel rods.

I know the feeling. Thankfully
we will live to see it.

You can buy these for two bucks a piece.

Isolate them, tie them up,rough them up.

Did you know that they make small bottles of muriatic acid?

1. Make muzzie sock puppet accounts
2. Tell muzzies that sodomites and feminists and other Khafir are protesting
3. Lubricate hands with lotion
4. Rub them together
5. Bonus points for staging a false flag Quran burning

And people will think you're a terrorist making bombs. Instead, why not try something classic? Get a large milk carton or jug, poo in it, pee in it, seal tightly and allow to ferment. When swollen, chuck at crowd in a high arc, it should explode on impact, sending poo everywhere.

That's the most jewish thing I've ever read.

I was thinking of on the lines of tieing up antifa, remove their pants,and dumping the acid on their groin or on their face.

Zyklon
Kek

ay yo let me holla at ya
u don wanna? sheeeeit

French tear gas is supplied by SAE Alsetex, subsidiary of Etienne Lacroix.

polite sage bc off topic

If trolling imageboards is metaphorically pissing in an ocean of piss, trying to gross out antifa with feces is the literal interpretation of shitting on mountains of shit.

Did RUPTLY camera guy take a bullet???

No longer LIVE