Major fuckery going on: censorship on Holla Forums

A thread is currently stickied for CNN leaks digging but has hardly any replies.
When opening the catalog it appears for me briefly and then the page reloads and it fucks off.
Another user got the same issue so I'm wondering if this is widespread censorship? Perhaps a man in the middle attack? How many of you are unable to see the below thread in the catalog?
8ch.net/pol/res/9357927.html

not having that problem user but that thread should definitely have more replies

pic or didn't happen
sage

ImKikey has gone full Holla Forums in recent months. He's recruited some half paki half gook antifa mod to help him as well. This board has been compromised for months.

just because it ==SHOULD== have more replies doesn't mean you can jump to mass censorship

come on user

stop fakeposting

Not sure if related but there was an issue on another (regional) board.

The new posts were visible from front page, but if you opened the thread they were not visible.

You hid it on accident, silly mongrel.

Dumb thread.

Shut up nigger it's a problem on your end. The reason there aren't more replies is because anons are combing through the 200 HOURS of audio leaked.

There you go. One is mid load the other is post load posted an mp4 of it.

Because people are fucking digging instead of just mindlessly shitposting you fucking autist.

Inb4 we get shilled with "OMG LE 8CHINS IS CENSORING ME" bullshit for the next week.

Everyone was too busy larping with the wiccans last night, our focus should turn back to this soon

Is Learningjew/Imkikefy making a mess again?

It's already thread #2. I went thru about 23 hours of that shit and there is just not much there to write about.

4 different people in that thread have now confirmed to have the same issue I'm reporting.

I did not accidentally hide the fucking thread. I don't think Holla Forums are doing the censorship I suspect something is intercepting traffic.

No, I can see it just fine. It's the fourth sticky. Sure, it only has like 40 posts, but that's not really all that uncommon in that type of thread. The first one is filled with sperging, shitposts, excitement, etc. The next one is typically far more serious, because the anons that actually care and would do digging have stuck around, whereas people who come to Holla Forums for quick news have moved on.

No one replies because it is a shit thread.

Who are you shilling for?

Archive screencap everything, threads and boardlog actions , nos kikery is blatant now, they will shut down

it's you dude, they know about you. has your camera or mic been acting funny? do you have tape covering your camera? it's been happening to a lot of people right before they are snatched.

Nigga there's not exactly a way to C^f audio.

No one which makes me wonder who YOU are shilling for.

Proof please.

Hidden threads load first and are hidden after about a second. You've accidentally hidden the thread.

Occam's Razor: You accidentally filtered the thread.

If you filter a thread it will still appear on page load, until the scripting used to filter it loads, then it pops out of existence.

Did everyone else in the thread reporting this issue also filter?

Im having strange problems too.
Whatever browser i use, the catalog has been fucked and all the 751 threads and old shit is up. And the new threads aren't there. I'm on mobile btw.

Also (((pure coincidence))) that the cuckchanners have fucked up the board at the same time as this. I'm starting to think "cuckchanners" who post here are just apart of psyops aimed at bringing this board down.

Perhaps you accidentally hit the hide. When you hide threads the page loads fully first then adjusts to the hidden state.

Sage because you are a fucking retard.

Neck yourself cuckchanner thedonald scum.

This also happened to me a few days ago with the thread about the Russian Ambassador. I don't have proof but I spoke about it on my chat with my IRL group. I considered a MitM too but didn't worry about it. Figured I was being paranoid. At least 2 other anons having experienced it too in the same time frame now though? I don't know. It's curious, I do feel like something is going on here and the eagerness of anons ITT to dismiss it piques my curiosity even more.

Fuck off. Not everyone is in the same circumstances in life as you, kid.

Check em

I know we've been raided for the last couple of days by a bunch of halfcuck and ledditard faggots. There's been no "censorship", just a purge of newfags.

Cuckchan migrant who posts from his phone using paneer coded browser complains that a thread doesn't have 10k replies per second like the cuckchan threads he's used to.

Mods need to start banning these idiots on sight.

Nice try, cuckchanner.

Only the newest of newfags would be surprised that the site that was coded and strapped together with scotch tape occasionally has problems.

t.newfag

Tell me, oldfag, what was the name of the admin of the site who was coding an update? What was his first addition to the site? What was his board on this site?

I'm bumping this thread again because nobody is acknowledging that multiple anons have independently experienced this across different platforms, and it's getting sage bombed hard.
I think OP is knee-jerk reacting when he invokes censorship and he may even be cuckchan, but that doesn't change the fact that it's incredibly unlikely that multiple anons have accidentally filtered a thread and not realized all in the same week. I reiterate, this is fucking weird.

Josh the pig

The other 2 questions? Anyone who's been here would know

Kike the nig

Infinitynext

I'll also add that earlier today there was a thread that was asking why there was no Pizzagate thread. The OP complained that there were multiple anti-wiccan threads but no Pizzagate ones. Most replies were telling him that he was blind and stupid. My first thought was that this was rightfully so, but I would wager that he had the same problem.

If there's a legitimate issue, >>>/sudo/ you fucking retard. You can't even link threads properly, christ you're a goddamn subhuman.

His first addition was code that didn't scale, which wound up breaking the site entirely and his solution was trying to code a fucking forum and failing at it. If you want CWC-wiki tier autism on irrelevant details I suggest you go somewhere else. This isn't trivia night, retard.

>>>/trs/

lol bumplocked instead of answered.

More proof this echo chamber is the official ==cuckchan==

You might just get banned for being so fucking new that your very presence lowes the quality of the board.
Your question has been answered at least a half dozen times in this thread. Double check if you've hidden it, if you haven't hidden it then post the problem on /sudo/ WHERE IT BELONGS, you
FUCKING RETARD

His error was a pretty well known and not a vague thing like poorly scaled code. Not going to spoon feed people who were t around back then. I notice 90% of the people don't even remember the site goblin days and pretend to speak for us that do. TRS, cuckchan, and HWNDU idiots need to leave pronto

Nobody fucking cares about your trivia, Holla Forums. Three years is a fucking eternity in terms of imageboards, even if you've lived through it. Just because you're 17 and everything is fresh and new doesn't mean oldfags give a fuck about every little nuance and tibit. Go huff some more glue and you'll forget about it in no time as well.
If you want to be autistic over failures then >>>/cow/

Lmao I rest my case

Are you implying that three years is not a long time when converted to internet time?

If you think there is a man in the middle attack, isolate your environment and try to investigate it yourself. If you don't know how, learn how. If you can't be assed, don't make meta threads.

to add, Holla Forums could be your friend in this department. One may notice strange changes when running 8ch or other boards for weeks at a time ignoring basic security principles then again after disabling js/scripting and other jewish tricks.

And how is that the mods fault? Maybe! People are listening to those hundreds of hours still…

Not happening here.

Like you have a friend.

You aren't viewing the site with tls? Wow, OP really is a fag.

what, is this the third thread?

Proof please. How do you know this?

Click "Show All" retard.