So how was the Mad Max game? Did anybody bother to play it? I'm aware that the on foot combat is babu tier Bertman junk...

So how was the Mad Max game? Did anybody bother to play it? I'm aware that the on foot combat is babu tier Bertman junk, but the vehicle combat looks fun enough. Is it worth a buy at $10 or a possible pirate?

Mad Max and vehicular combat thread, I guess.

No more then $10. It gets repetitive, but it's a decent enough distraction before you get bored. Story is very Mad Max, what little there is of it.

Thanks. I'm a fan of the series, but the game looked way too easy and repetitive to even consider buying at full price. Can anybody recommend some other games with decent/good vehicular combat that isn't Twisted Metal?

The vehicular combat is great, but it forces you to fight on foot, and the on foot system is ripped straight from bamham games.
There is a fuckton of repetitive shit to do and you will get bored of it since the world is a wasteland.
I thought it was alright.

It was okay, but it was side quest the game.

Ex Machina, known as Hard Truck Apocalypse in some countries is an rpg about riding around on trucks with weapons mounted on them in a postapocalypse world. In the beginnin you have a peashooter, in the end you can ride aroun with five plasma cannons. I also liked that you can map each gun to a different button so you don't shoot them all at once.

Also Flatout 2 is the best game about slamming cars together.

The vehicular combat is easily the best aspect of the game, does a damn fine job at it too.

However, it's one of those games that's 90% side-stuff. Find recipes and parts, clear out strongholds, stuff like that is pretty much what you play for, and if you don't like that, there's no point in playing the game. Since I love that kind of stuff, the game was easily an 8/10 at the least, for me

The crossbow shit is dongs. You can't use a password for the final fight or else you can't kill the final boss. If you use your password form the third level you should be good though. 2 maybe 3 crossbows should give you more than enough shots to kill him.

Alright mechanics + boring and pointless sandbox. Avoid unless you enjoy doing the same (easy) missions over and over.

That's a really badly drawn pussy

Seriously, how the fuck do you fuck up a line.

That's not the pussy, it is the mons pubis, the colloquial FUPA. The pussy is covered by the jacket. I swear on me mum you Holla Forumsirgins have never seen a woman.

Oh that explains why it was so badly drawn.

I stand corrected.

there is no visible pussy in the pic

the retarded thing is the legs and ass zone

There is no pussy, get your eyes checked you fucking underaged dipshits.

Once you pass a certain age then you start to know what one should look like, even if you haven't personally seen one

MAD MAX

VEHICLE COMBAT

But that is irrelevant, as he stated that if you have no idea what a vagina looks like, you're underage.

That's not what I said. Don't put words in my mouth you fucking moron.

smh

fuck off nigger, this is a pussy thread now..

Get it together holy shit.

Sorry user but in real life vaginas look flappy and disgusting.

Smells like fish too now that you think of it.

No one cares about real life cunts or the smell of unwashed ones.

Desertpunk doesn't get enough love.

Car combat is dead.
DEAD

Crossout seems popular enough.

From what I've seen its just another standard TPS open world console game with Arkham combat, perks and collect-a-fests. The only upside seems to be the vehicular combat, which takes the game from being totally forgettable to somewhat decent.

Ehhh

Will probably pick it up anyway.

It's not an MMO. No more than World of Tanks or War Thunder is.

Isn't it odd how Mad Max never got a good game? And every game that ripped off its setting was also shit? I wish there was a good game where you putz around in the desert wearing tire treads and assless chaps while flying around in a gyrocopter or a big APC with crucified chumps nailed to its sides.

the game is super shallow, $10 is a "consider if you're out of games" price i guess

overrated shits tbh

Flatout 1 and Destruction Derby are the best.

The NES Mad Max was extremely underrated, it was like a vehicle combat game with zelda dungeons where you can loot things. Outlander on Genesis has a great car combat, but the on foot part was lazy.

I'm no expert but I think the pussy could be in the right place but from the legs it maybe where the circle is.

Ur a faget Holla Forums

fuck off

You take what you can get. In the sequel you get a muscle car

No, it's shit. It's still a turn based garbage with reddit tier meme dialogs.

fuck off OP