Identitarian Ideas IX - Rising from the Ruins

Hello I would like to simply inform you of this stream, live from Stockholm. It has many guest speakers which I believe you would find interesting to hear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O6hMutT_AVI?t=59m14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's get comfy.
Btw. I only know that woes is attending, any other well know people there?

oy vey this is not gonna go over well. here we go…

I suggest you read the list there. If you can't find any, then maybe you don't know them.

Hopefully they won't get shutdown, hopefully.

Sorry, I confused my threads. Here, have a read.

Bump

Mostly kosher nationalists, could still be interesting.

GTFO you kike shill

Good stuff so far OP. Millennial Woes is giving a pretty good speech on leftist tactics.

youtu.be/O6hMutT_AVI?t=59m14s

What's up with this dude? Does he have like parkinsons or something or is it just anxiety?

That was really painfull to watch.

Bump, is the conference already over?

The best speeches were Ramz paul, Lana Lokteff and henrich. There was a guy from the Baltics too (forgot which one) had a prewtty good speech.

yeah the 3 parts are uploaded on youtube. Hopefully soon they'll edit it into individual speeches.

Where is the ramz paul and lana speech?

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY? WHAT HAVE THEY DONE WITH THE REAL COLIN

He's nervous, probably not done many speeches, but I agree. I was better at speaking then him when I was in high school.

I disagree, imo MW has done well, especially when considering what a depressed NEET he has been for the last 10 years or so. It's been kinda nice to see him gaining self-confidence and ideological determination. Hell, he ended his speech with the 14 words.

Oh shit sorry, I replied to wrong post, I meant to reply to this post:

Explain. I have only been following MW like 2 and half years ago when I occasionally lurked in brit/pol/ and 2 or 3 anons posted his videos sometimes. Back then he was a mellow civic nationalist at best.

What happened since then?

The redpill happened.

Nah, he was one of those pseudo-intellectual NRx wankers.

Rotherham happened. Sometimes the redpill is a suppository.

Ramz is in part 1 and Lana is part 3

Just remembered there was also a German in part 1 who made a great speech too.

AZT is a red pill now?

Any of them name the jew or is it all "identitarian" masturbation?

I used to watch red ice until they had a "based kike" on, iirc Lana names the jew pretty consistently. I stopped following them because I was already suspicious of them being controlled op because of their high production value, travelling between sweden and the us regularly, etc. Talking to a zionist was just the straw that broke the camel's back

And what would be their identity anyway… Modernist Urban Chic, with a dash of nationalism?

Ramz Paul named the Jew at least 10 times in his speech.

This German gave an interesting speech about the original native Americans being white