Stephen Miller

What do we need to know about Miller, Holla Forums?

That I share the same first and last name as him.

That's nice. Aside from his Jewishness Miller seems to be our guy, does anyone have evidence to the contrary?

He's basically the prime example of a redpill by force, he grew among kikes and learned to hate them to the core until he channelled the spirit of Goebbels and here we are

Is Miller fullkike or a misch?

That he knows how to rock.

He and Richard Spencer attended Duke together.

http: //archive.fo/yTSTQ

Is he a self-hating kike like that one chess player?

He is definitely the one behind Trumps immigration policies. This entire interview is worth watching. He gets it and I wish he would do more in depth interviews as he is good at crushing the bullshit muh immigrant narratives.

He is certainly in contention for "last in line" on DOTR.

Well Richard Spencer's mentor was a kike named Paul Gottfried, so that's not too strange.

I've wasted my life.

Don't be too hard on yourself, you probably weren't born a wealthy Jew. Most whites don't have the same family connections and opportunities for nepotism that Jews do, hopefully in the future we will act more tribalistic, but we don't currently.

S-Stephen?

He's a counterjihadist. Not too rare. He isn't on our side or anything. He supports "our greatest ally" Israel and supports Jewish hegemony in the USA. Just one of the Jews whose self-preservation instincts override his "kill whitey" instincts. He knows that white America is the only thing protecting Jews and Israel, so if we go down his people will go down with us.

So, a more intelligent Jew who sees the bigger picture, that white America is the greatest blessing the kikes have ever had and destroying it would be killing the goose that lays their golden eggs.

mischling

That's respectable, I suppose.

fuck I feel old

I'm pretty sure any pro-Israel statements he makes are merely diversionary tactics. By his actions ever since middle school, he's shown that his two greatest pleasures are removing beaners and trolling jews.

No its not fighting for ones own skin is the lowest of things to fight for.

Forgot to clear fields

This weekend shilling is so obvious it only gets boring.

It's unclear how based he actually is, but I'll say this, he's probably in the top .001% of jews in the country. I think that if he were to stab Trump in the back he has had numerous chances to but he's stayed loyal.

Something along these lines. This is also why Netanyahu has been willing to work with Trump and doesn't go around saying "goyim must die" like all the rabbis that do. As king kike he has to protect his people first in whatever way he can. I'd think we would all agree that jews are pretty fucking dumb to bite the hand that feeds them by eliminating whites and leaving the muslims with no reason not to kill them all. Netanyahu realizes this so while he hates whites and Christians he treats them with superficial respect because that's what will enable his kind to survive. That's also why (to the best of my knowledge) he doesn't guilt trip Germany because they've already had the blood sucked out of them, but the Palestianians were the real evil because they told Hitler to gas them etc etc. It's all political bullshit, but these are the things that ziocucks see on the surface and declare Israel to be based.

It's possible that Miller follows a similar mindset, that he's intelligent enough to realize that success for whites means success for him. But he could backstab us at any moment. Be vigilant, but as long as he remains useful I don't see a problem.

Stephen Miller is not merely anti-Islam. He's pro-Christianity.

He's a Jew no matter what, still has the parasitic blood. He seems ok but I wouldn't turn my back to him.

As long as communist propaganda is spread by Jewry through media and education, whites won't be able to act united. No way in hell would I help SJWs in any other way than to commit suicide.

This. Never show your back to a jew.

Hes not like Bobby Fischer at all.
That man was a literal chess genius and considered by many to be the greatest at the game who ever lived.

He also denounced his Jewish heritage and completely named them as the puppetmasters of America. Seriously there are a lot of recordings of Fischer naming international jewery and how they didn't want him to play chess.
We had plenty of threads on Fischer before.

Bobby Fischer is the man who taught my mother about the jews.

the thing is you should have known all along
>>>Holla Forums1415702
but the moderators shut it down

Yes?

It keeps happening!

look a namefag

You can't be "pro-Christianity" and a practicing kike. He's like those "BASED nationalist jews" from JTF who will praise Christians and "righteous gentiles" on their English forum, but show nothing but contempt for them on their goy-free Hebrew forum.

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

Show me anything demonstrating that Stephen Miller is acting against white interests.

Seems to be to another Bobby Fisher kind of Jew.

If I remember right he was critical in killing the gang of 8 amnesty bill and this effectively saved the white race in the United States on his own.

He might be a kike but since he literally stopped spic amnesty i'm willing to overlook that.

Has anyone dug into how deep the Spencer families connections are?

Yep, totally the same.

Except Stephen Miller.

You know, the US government and many others track all major sources of media down to the second, the moment they are posted, someone is sent in to analyze the data and see how it might impact national security and US interests etc… which is why articles sometimes get taken down after only a minute or 2. I forget where I read this, but it was related to a foreign paper and something that was published where the US admitted to having read it immediately… anyways, the point is, 8ch is an extremely important "news" source - where actual events break BEFORE they hit the mainstream. It wouldnt exactly be a stretch for the top team to be briefed on any noteworthy events, the moment they happen.

Its not exactly beyond the realm of possibility that this single post (1) - was actually a coded way of letting us know hes watching.

That's neat but you just gave CIAniggers your name and there aren't that many Steven Millers, just saying.

He's a Jew.

Self-hating Jews end up in Iceland with Asian wives or preaching their particular version of Christianity on street corners. They don't end up as a senior adviser to the president. The fact that two senior advisers to the president are Jews in their THIRTIES (i.e., Jews who are fully knowledgeable about the "Alt-Right" and other online countersemitic forums like Holla Forums, VNN, and so forth) should ring alarm bells in your head. Jared Kushner and Stephen Miller are not putting White interests before Jewish interests. They've been installed by Big Jew because Big Jew realizes just how powerful the Internet is at educating young White men about Jewish activity. Their sole purpose is to keep young white men from going full DyRo, because that's exactly what would have happened if Hillary had won.

If you like Jews so much, maybe you should go back to TRS.

I wouldnt exactly put Jared Wormtongue Kushner on the same level as Stephen Miller, but I wouldnt go so far as to say there are "good jews".

That's true, perhaps I should not have done that.

Yes, goy. We are all watching.

I need this settled factually because Ive heard conflicting information. Was Bobby Fischer himself a jew?

Yes. You could say he was a "self-hating" Jew but he converted to Christianity and spent every spare moment being angry about Jews being a menace to the human race. So because he's dead I think it's safe to call him Honorary. That's my personal distinction, if they live a white-enhancing life then in death they may be admired, but while alive they will always have suspicion cast on them. Even though Miller is pretty great he's still not above suspicion.

I know that feel

Still they can never be fully trusted if you understand Kevin MacDonald's readings. Nixon's then quotes make perfect sense that they're natural spies. They can be "good jews" by gentile standards, but if you're not fully cognizant of their natural behavior you're just going to be setting yourself up down the road.

Look at it this way. Hundreds of thousands of Jews were in concentration camps. Nobody knows for sure the exact numbers, but definitely no less than a few hundred thousand including Auschwitz. How many have you ever seen come out and speak against the narrative that the Jews crafted post-WW2? I'm sure there have to be a few hundred at the very baseline. Probably closer to a few thousand or tens of thousands who'd find fault with the narrative that was spun. I'm still waiting for Wikileaks to drop those documents and video interviews, but I have a feeling my eyes will glaze over in the eternal slumber before that happens.

Jews will always go in the direction that best suits their interests. I guess you could make the argument that the general masses will always go along to play along, but I'm not going to sink down into their narrative.

Bobby Fischer could be called a legitimately "good Jew" because he was the most self-hating Jew in history and literally said Jews needed to be exterminated. These kinds are one in a gorilillion type Jews that only come around once in a thousand years or so.

So you're telling me out of tens of thousands of testimonials that they themselves conducted, they picked the few that sounded so sinister and loony out to craft the entire narrative? If so I stand corrected. I haven't really kept up with the new information that's come out the past 15 years ago. I figure anything that was contradictory would be largely locked up or destroyed by now.

Very informative user.

So is Ben Shapiro. Doesn't mean anything. Lots of Jews are smart enough to be pro-christian because they know evangelicals are the best goyim on earth. That's why they talk about "Judeo-Christian values" all the time.

TRIPS CONFIRM

we need more proof though

pic pls

Leftists reach so much you'd think they'd have fallen off by now.

We take it way further with conspiracies, mate. They've got nothing on us

Every time.

Miller was accused of being a Nazi at Duke

Hopefully someone has the article and could post it.

He was not "self-hating" that is a meme jews created to downplay any one of their own that exposes the jewish threat to world peace. He did not hate himself he hated other jews who attacked him.

Here's a real one.

Trump has been fucking over the jews for longer than any of these "knowledgeable about the alt-right" jews have been alive. Who's using whom, I wonder.

It's funny that it correlates to intelligence. The smartest jews are the ones who hate jews with a burning passion. I could only imagine what it'd be like growing up and every other person around you was not only a full blown kike, but dumber than you, so you learn all the tricks faster and slowly grow to hate and despise them because deep down you realize that none of them ever create anything of beauty and only exist to subvert, degrade and destroy everything around them.

Stop trying to poison the well with fake quotes, the one the other user is actually right.

Read the full quote dummy, it's a joke

Jews support christcuckery when the alternative is aryan paganism. They're still deeply butthurt about being forced to worship Iupiter by the Romans.

(checked)

I like Anglin's stance on Stephen Miller. There's no such thing as a good Jew but Stephen Miller hasn't done anything wrong (yet) so there's no reason to attack him.

Yeah, pretty standard perspective. Jews, and any non-white, who are on "our" side are good as long as they are useful.

2 solid sources say 300k jews died, 400k combined between all races and religions in camps, in the entire span of the war, under Germany.

Hippie boomers invented tinfoil hats and niggers are kangz of stupid conspiracies, Holla Forums has forgotten or too young to remember how batshit insane pinko conspiracies are. Many of their "political theories" are just long winded conspiracy theories, the only reason they get away with it is because they control academia and the media. It's absurd how often they can get away with accusations with absolutely zero proof and never give names or sources, "muh russia hackers" is just the latest. Don't worry though, it'll get memory holed eventually.

Reminder that Miller is Goebbels reborn.