James Rolf just open himself up to articles calling him sexist and racist

James Rolf just open himself up to articles calling him sexist and racist

Not video games, but I'm glad even a normalfag cuck like him can see what shit it is.

At least he gets what's going on.

video games?

Bideo gaymes.

Come back to the light James, you're still in there I know it.

Don't care about ecelebs.

Videogames?

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

Cuck maybe. But how is he a normalfag? He was a social outcast before he started his show.

society conformed to him. Not the other way around.

but at first he was some nerd who loved movies

THIS DOESN'T HAVE A GODDAMN THING TO DO WITH VIDEO GAMES!

Yes, he dreamed of being a director. He made all those shitty movies when he was a kid with only the power edit them with a VHS and when he finally got the chance to make a movie with the budget of a small indie film, he turned out the AVGN movie and his fate was sealed. He could no longer pursue his dream and must live as the AVGN for the rest of his life. He could have been Ed Wood but became Fuck Wood in a Buffalo's Ass.

Will Mike and Bootsy follow suit in not seeing Fem busters? Bootsy should go back to singing again.

I enjoyed your post user.

This post hits too close to home.

This is beautiful.

The next Star Wars is shit.

It's fat better than any of the previous ones though.

I asked the same question myself when I saw four or five threads in the catalogue all about DSP pleasuring himself on camera.

james' cuckgame is still strong huh

That's why this video is good. It shows that even total cucks who liked the new star wars aren't buying into this bullshit. And hopefully, as James hears the media constantly calling him misogynist for not wanting to watch this cash grab piece of shit, he'll become aware of the SJW menace and become a voice against them in video games and movies.