Who amongst you is ready to get slain on the glorious battlefield, removing the Muslim invaders from Europe?

Who amongst you is ready to get slain on the glorious battlefield, removing the Muslim invaders from Europe?

First slaying shitty OP creators, then Muslims

u first fag

none. no one here is going to die for bullshit jew-concocted wars.

all of the whites here are going to have 20+ children each, and if we don't then we're failing our race.

Not in my plans. I'll gladly kill these r-selected subhumans and give nothing in return

LOL great idea

so how do we accomplish that? Polygamy is going to be required cause no one woman can have 20 children herself.

that's the point. kill them all

you'd better fucking try because i'm not going to tolerate degeneracy and i'm not going to tolerate anything less.

k-selection is one of the strengths of whites. I'm not going to try to adopt the strategy of subhumans when I could just straight up get rid of them.

okay fine, there must be religions for white people we can convert to in order to have multiple wives

One question. In London and UK, the brown people all live together. Punjabi Sikhs, Muslims, Arabs, Indians, etc.

Is it going to be a removal of muslims or a removal of BROWN people? Because it's pretty obvious non-muslim brown people will NOT just stand by and watch brown muslims get killed.

So this is going to turn into a race war where ALL BROWN PEOPLE will be removed.

white christians are still white despite their numerous faults

Being this16 yo goddamit

k-selection does not necessitate low birth rates. you can have more children, you just need to properly raise them.

we don't need multiple wives. we need ONE wife. one woman can have many children. don't turn this into a fetish ego-trip thing. this is about the survival of our race, *not* muh dik.

Remove all semites. OP and other Jews first, then the Muslims.

Not again. We have countless threads already with christians and pagans fighting.

We'll lose one man to every 10,000 of theirs.

kek

It'd be nice if we could do it in that order, but these shitskins are currently an immediate threat as well.
Jews may be the head, but Islam is their sword
And Christianity is their shield

i say we re-embrace pagan and hinduism, which is the true religion of the White Man

Hinduism says that the white race is the supreme race

Fuck christianity and it's cuckshit. The vikings would have slaughtered all muslims and women and children so they could never recover

Kikes are brown in spirit

The churches have leadership problems, they've been co-opted by "converted" kikes.

whites are intelligent enough to not need religion. our sense of morality is based off of the hard truth of integrity and respect, not something arbitrary like faith.

Whites are intelligent enough in general. The whole "cuckstianity" meme is weak. It's talking about liberal christians. If they were atheists they'd be promoting the same anti-white agendas, but they'd be using a different justification. If they were liberal buddhists or liberal pagans or liberal agnostics they'd still be cucks.
There is no fracture point here. It's just butthurt pro-skub faggots mad that their anti-skub movement didn't take them anywhere.

anything less than the extermination of everything that isnt aryan in aryan lands means the death of our people. not now but later
a termite exterminator doesnt leave a small number of "benign" termites to live
nor do we let nits grow into lice

kill them all
fuck empathy and fuck anyone that gives into the suicidal notion of letting potential enemies live