4 AM Thread

Losing control, Holla Forums?

Play any vidya today? help I can't stop playing Taiko no Tatsujin and my hands hurt

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-373763470
motherless.com/60D4ABE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Evenin' folks.

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

After the music hours you're free to post whatever you want, but we usually have plans to play movies or anime.

A reminder that /4am/ is a thing again, but needs you to give it life. >>>/4am/

Babylon Suit Gundam 4

Would marry a sweaty tomboy semen demon.

You got me today. I'll use a smaller image next time.

Smoking will kill you in a really nasty way. You'll look like Roger Ebert before you die.

Or kramer in that one episode.

Sup fags, seeing a psychiatrist tomorrow and maybe get pills
They may not work but it's worth a shot

Morning everyone~

Hope you are having a good day

There's always tomorrow.

I'll be dead before the lung cancer gets to me

hey faggots
i did it
im the king of autism

Started up Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow today. Fun as hell but I have no idea where to go next.
Celia is cute

So my dog died today ;_;

I haven't seen you here in awhile. I've been meaning to give this to you.

Is it for depression? Or is something else eating you up?

Ahoy boys.

Fuck dude, was he or she a good dog?

If they don't work you can always sell them for some extra cash. Silver lining.

Sorry to hear that user

Happy birthday!

Yeah, depression

nigger

Keep forgetting to shill this board >>>/4am/

Ah, shit. I'm sorry, user.

oh shit, sorry to hear that user

never mind I read that wrong

Sorry user, hope you are ok.

That reminds me, I need to go back and play some of the first castlevanias one of these days.

Evenin smokes

Mornin. Yeah I had a pretty good day, probably gonna start working tomorrow.

Oh shit dude.

Oh rip

Can't believe we're being visited by royalty.

Senpai

Fuck you. I spelled it right this time.

I spent all day yesterday hanging out with a friend. We watched a movie, went for a drive and a walk, bought some beef jerky. It's always nice to catch up. She was super excited to go for a drive at sunset, and it was really nice and relaxed.

By the way, beef jerky makes your piss smell fucking terrible. When I peed after I got home I almost gagged at the smell. I drink heaps of water and my piss is normally crystal clear, but after beef jerky it was almost green.

Hope it was painless at least. You have my condolences user, if it means anything.

Ay octo, whats new?

Ever move in with those two?

Nice! Where?

Made you look!

Gotta wash my dakimakura today. I already miss it.

faggot

Yeah, finals week had me busy with a bunch of essays and studying. Should be back to normal for a few days now. Thanks for the image user, I appreciate it, how've you been lately?

Been there to many times user, I offer condolences but I won't sugarcoat thing with lies, its going to be hard and its a wound that will take a long time to heal.

Yo negros. How you feeling tonight?

Finishing up stuff for my powerpoint presentation tomorrow. Kind of nervous to present, but I don't think I'll spill the spaghetti too hard. I sometimes freeze because I'm trying to think of what to say, but I usually get back on track.

Who said I did look?

This is the first one I've played. Pretty fun taking enemy souls and stuff. Got a summon thing for a giant suit of armor and it's like I'm summoning a stand or some shit.

Ayy fam

I passed the night depressing and hallucinating and had probably 10mn of sleep.
I planned to go buy groceries, go cut my hair real short because I have a mess on my head and go see a movie because I have a place with really cheap tickets, and now I can't even concentrate enough to play vidya and have no food in my kitchen.

I literally want to kill myself like I never wanted to.

Hope you get a better day than me anons.

just what exactly have you been doing with it?

That's a very depressing thing to say.

I'll get you next time.

Senpai pls

You gonna give her the D?

I'm not really too interested in the modern ones really. But I haven't played any vintage games in a while so castlevania would be a good one I think.

Sorry to hear that user

Sorry to hear that user

Damn user, sucks. Know what kind it is specifically?

Hopefully you have good insurance, there's nothing like quitting a medication because your insurance suddenly won't cover it anymore and a month's supply is now $200 instead of $10

Also some medications can cause permanent side affects so be careful with that shit too

faggot

yes she was

yeah I'm ok its just unexpected i though she would linger on for another year atleast

Sorry for your loss, bud.

Same shit, different toilet. I did wind up trading bikes with my buddy though. The Virago has a much more comfortable riding position and she's pretty fuckin' speedy.

Nah not yet. Later this year ideally.

órale, vato

Walmart. Talked to the people today and I don't have the job yet, but it's pretty much a sure thing. btw I forgot to say mornin senpai

Just wash it in the daytime so you don't have to sleep without it.

Suck my dick homo

Hang in there lil nigga it'll work out. Did something happen?

I'm here

How've you been fam?

So the new starter pokemon look gay as fuck.

Never saw the point of one of those, Its just a body pillow right?

Tired. But spent yesterday at a friends and was pretty fun, so overall happy tho exhausted.

Whats got you in such a bad way?

No.

I've already passed that opportunity up on principle enough times, and she (thankfully) has a boyfriend now so she won't make any more moves on me. It took a lot of effort to get her to ask that guy out. Fucking millennials are such fucking cowards about relationships, I swear.

Not really, but it's not like the worst thing ever

It's paid for by my mother's work, 4 sessions
Fuck, there's side effects?

Back to being bored, at least the salt threads were fun.

Maybe I'm starting to be like Holla Forums, but for the past few months I haven't played any video games or watched anything. I hate movies now. I'm a NEET that does nothing but shitpost with you guys, but I'm fucking lonely and depressed.

Tried out Stellaris. It's basic but pretty good for entry level grand strat. Holy shit those stuttering issues though. Even with the hotfix it only takes 20 minutes for the stuttering to return. Almost bad enough to drop it outright.

Also watched a bit more of School Days. 6 episodes in and it's finally getting good. Pic related.

Also just started drinking. Bottle is almost empty.

Evening, Smokes. How are you holding up?

rip.

user, please. Don't do filthy things with your daki.

You'll do great. Don't forget to practice in the mirror to work on that eye contact.

Is that what the MASH theme actually is?

FUCK stop posting so quickly you guys. I got here when there was zero posts.

I slept past a final and the professor wouldn't let me retake it. I ended up with a zero on it. I met with the department chair, she said she couldn't do anything, and now I'll be going through an appeals process this week or next to see if I can bump my grade from a C to a B.

I actually hung out with someone last week. I haven't done that since elementary. it's a very strange feeling for me.

Sounds like a fun time user. Also, you might want to avoid kneeling over the toilet bowl and just taking a big whiff of your peepee. Can't be healthy.

I don't know how modern it counts as, it's 11 years old.

Hallucinating? What did you see?

Thats really bad either way, you should get that checked out if you haven't. I'm not usually for taking meds but seeing shit is a different story.

Just remember the good times you had with her user, I'm sure she was happy to have a good owner like you to care for her.

Nice! Whats those look like?

How'd you convince him to do that anyway?

Depends on the drug but most of them can, basically scientists don't really know how the brain works at all so it's basically chemistry trial-and-error

When I first started mine years ago (it was citalopram) I yawned constantly for some reason and had crippling nausea in the mornings

How many miles does your new SOA bike have on it anyhow?

Having a boyfriend rarely ever stops women from fucking other people. You still got a shot. And if she had to ask him, thats not a good sign.

Go play old games. Theyre fun too.

Holy shit, that's my nightmare, sleeping through an exam. Hopefully you can do something about it.

Sup octo. It's been a while since I seen you post.

Not bad. I went running and beat my old time by one second.

Truer words have never been spoken.

That sucks about the final. Who did you hang out with?

Um… shit
Fuck it, my life can't get worse, I feel like shit all the time anyway

all right. let me find where my tweezers are at.

Nice! You should ask octo for tips, he works there.

Why did you do that? What kind of principle? Is she like way younger or something?

If you ever need someone to talk to during off 4am hours you can always hop in the IRC or add me on steam or something.

Try planning what points you want to bring up beforehand.

I'm not saying not to take your meds, they've gotten me through some shit in the past myself, but it's good to be aware of all the potential pros and cons when doing something important

Daily reminder that I am the TRUE and Original Roman poster and I endorse these threads.
anyone who is against this thread and thinks it's a shitpost that belongs on Holla Forums is FALSE and a REDDITOR.

I don't WANT a shot, that's the thing. She's not my type. She has a plethora of mental issues, but despite (or because of that?) she's fun to hang around with. Plus, ya don't fuck friends. I've had to cut a few women out of my life based on this principle.

It was so smelly I could smell it while standing, dude. Seriously.

Apparently something called "chill culture" exists. It seems to be a socially-enforced loneliness and lack of dedication to others.

Wasn't really around for those. I forgot fallout 4 even existed for a while to be honest.

You should probably get that haircut first, then while you're outside get some groceries. Getting the haircut is easy and will snowball some motivation into getting some groceries, which you sound like you really need.

friend

Mixing skittles and m&m's

Welcome to the retail devil family. You're coming in at a very weird time where the company is instituting new policies and shit, and there's tons of new orientation material to brainwash you with.
The upside is it pays pretty well for a basic job.

Pic related is the Virago.

Not much convincing needed, really. They live in a pretty bad part of town and don't have many options to move by themselves, so with three of us, we'll be able to look around in nicer neighborhoods.

I'll make some notes. However I don't really look at my notes since I'm usually to busy talking and explaining to take a look down at my paper.

Haven't they been shit for a while?

Ew

Genetics are a bitch ain't they.

Be there or be square.

Hey fags, I went and did something productive in my life for once today and went to the gym. Also my new chair came in.
What vidya is everyone playing?

thanks guys

It does. she has been in pain and has been falling and she was really weak. as of late she kept waking me up at 2am to let her out and that's why i come to these threads well i'm pretty sure i saw her die i though she was just resting i felt her heart beat and my sister came to put her down today but when she went to get her because we felt it was time she was dead it was surreal.

Death by jerky is the only punishment suitable for your kind.

You don't want to know.

Even though it felt wrong I was just trying to contain my autism a little in public. I had actually typed "her" first. I recognized I made a mistake. It won't happen again.

I am going to gently wash her by hand and let her dry overnight. I ain't letting her get all beaten up by machines!

Have you ever been struck by Cupid's arrow?

I do my best but sometimes it just can't be helped.

Oh right, my bad. Either way, if she's got a thing for you it'll probably be a problem in the future.

Unless he has to talk to the barber and endure the horribly awkward conversation.

I stopped playing games when I started going to college and work. I haven't been able to get into them again since.

I don't know what to say, man. I think you're going to have to venture out of your stanky room and do something outside.

I feel you user.
I had two dogs, one died not so long ago and the other one is blind and deaf and probably going to die soon.
Is it wrong that he lives at my parents house and I don't want to see him again before he dies ? I can't bear his state but I feel like I should want to pass some time with him.

Life and loneliness I guess, also social anxiety and shit, I can't even go out and talk to people without shaking now.

Yeah, that's the M*A*S*H theme, it's weird but it helps more than it should.

It's like a 7 hours fever dream but awake, hearing shit, seeing flashes and memories and feeling pain where there is nothing. Alcohol helped at first, but then it got even worse so I'm sober for about a month now, don't know if I should go back or not.

I received my Zdzisław Beksiński artbookn though so I guess I got something good today.

nm fam hbu

Bruh your piss color is usually related to hydration. Brighter color means you need to drink more fucking water

my sister is going to come around my place soon and then we're going out for a picnic

I thought so, once. Not anymore.

At least you got good taste in art, so you got that going for ya.

Is she cute? Post pics spiderbro.

I drank at least 2 litres of water yesterday, and my piss was still green.

Don't show any children your dick.

The worst part is I attended every class, handed in every assignment, took every quiz, and the first time I sleep in too late my shit gets pushed in.

thanks for your hopes. I'll take them with me.

Why am I so fucking shit at quake? I used to be pretty alright. How do I git gud again?

Then there's hope that you won't be stuck on too heavy a dosage.

Oh it looks nice!

And I meant how'd you convince him to trade?

What kind of chair?

And I'm playing mountain blade but might do a NG on dark souls soon for twin princes greatsword.

she's ginger and no pics for you

fuck off

Hey dumbass it's only 1 am in the morning!

I hope you can carry on.

No naughty shit.

dick cancer tbh

How else am I supposed to distract them at playgrounds? It's my only way to slow them down. otherwise, I have to wait in line for the ice cream truck.

Git gud

We all go through slumps sometimes, the best thing to do during those times is to keep doing things you like, even if they're less enjoyable.

You can't do anything about it. I've been there, you're fucked. Just keep that in mind and don't stress. You can always retake it next year.

T-thats my fetish too….

It's 6pm fag

Under 700. My buddy is a pretty short guy and it wasn't very comfortable for him to ride it, so he didn't put a lot of miles on it. I'm taller than him, so I feel way more comfortable on the Virago and he enjoys the seating position on the Rebel.
I also dig the V-Twin and butch sounding pipes.

Work and life get in the way of posting sometimes. I usually lurk the remains of each thread when I get off at 7 though.

Oh you know. Just chilling out, maxin', relaxing all cool. Debating shooting some B-ball outside of the school.

Yeah. I think I'll be fine if I can remember everything I learned when I worked there last summer, and if they still let me wear earphones now that it's 24 hours.

Mornin. What's going on with you today?

I was going to call you a nigger but then I realized you may be right. Tell me more about this 'chill culture,' this is the first I've heard of it.

What's the new policies?

Cave Story, I'm stuck on the final bosses.

Now I want to make a doujin where a miku daki gets raped by a washing machine.

Have you considered meds? I don't know anything about them but they might help. Also nice fucking pics related.

It's 6:22 PM here, so you're wrong, jackass

once you get old, you never get good again. speaking of which, it's past your bedtime, grandpa.

I'm alright, passed my classes well, including english comp, finally, and now I'm getting ready for that trip to Arizona in a few days. Anything up with you friend?

o-okay

so sorry, that must suck

I don't like my sister like that

too bad

it's 2:23 AM here, you lying prick. You can't fool me with your deceitful snake tongue.

Niggas Not making shit up!

You're graveyard shift too? Nice. And by nice I mean it's nice to not have to talk to anyone but it fucks with your body having to work those hours amirite.

Brand new exec office chair; I ordered the last one available off Amazon for 71% off. It's really comfy.
Is mountain blade that good? I've heard good things, I want to try it.

I'm no snake m8

"Chill culture" is what people use to describe just not committing to anything. It probably comes from nigger dialect, similar to "netflix and chill" or whatever it is kids call fucking on the couch while their parents aren't home these days.

Honestly, if there's some kind of socially enforced apathy towards relationships and others, it might explain why millennials are so fucking depressed and suicidal. Everyone just puts in the minimum amount of effort required to be a "friend" without ever becoming actually connected on a deeper level.

do it my previous dog had sezures and would hit his head but i know what you mean i didn't want to see him be put down and now i regret it

Thank God. Good on you spidey. You're not that much of a degenerate.

Oooh. Damn I need a job

I've honestly been ignoring/missing calls from places I applied last month, I should stop that

m&b is pretty damn fun, especially the first time you play. Total sandbox to fuck around in. Plus lots and lots of overhaul mods for it. Get warband and try it out some time.

a friend from work. He seemed like a cool guy, so I said we should meet up after the semester ended. I got used to having zero social skills, so all this stuff feels alien to me.

I thought you had one. it was some kind of labor/manufacturing job from what I remember.

Shit nigger I wish I was getting calls back. Haven't had a job since I vomited on the punch press at work last summer.

Squats and oats. and /fit/. they will save your life.

holy shit that is so fucking true.
that explains allot of my previous "friends"

Play unreal tournament with me and say that again, bitch nigger.

Just play the game more I guess. I can't really say I'm a quake master or anything but the limited skill I do have I got from just playing to have fun.

I got fired like a couple of weeks after I started. Lucky too because I would have went crazy otherwise.

They are just shitty gas station jobs so.

incest is only hot for other people

He suggested the trade, actually. We swapped bikes at a red light once when we were out on a ride and told me he was much more comfortable riding the rebel thanks to the more compact size and lower seat height. Similarly, the Virago isn't huge, but it's way more comfortable for me too.

Mainly new CBLs and training, which is just the same as the regular training videos, but more of them.
Some stores are changing the way they process overstock and inventory, but I'm pretty sure it's store-by-store. I work a Supercenter, so it might not be the same if you work a neighborhood market or a regular store.
Distribution stopped separating pallets by department and just stuff as much shit on a pallet as will fit, so if you're on the grocery side, the first hour of you job will most likely be downstacking and separating by product type.

yep. it's only worth banging a crazy if they have no information on you and there's a very high probability of ever running into them again. fucking with the wrong girl can completely fuck your life up.

He got fired. He couldn't handle it because he's too much of a bitch
:^)

Might have to take a try.

QUADS

Shit man, hope you don't get robbed.

NOOOOO

Better than nothing fam. Last call back I got was for a shitty job packing fish 12 hours a day. Didn't get it though. Before the place that fired me, the closest thing I had to a job was a pyramid scheme shilling credit cards in grocery stores.

Well, now that you're all settled in…

End your life. It's bad enough you're a brony, furry, homosuck fag.

Nice!

Yeah I always wanted a rebel cause manlet and all. If hes short its probably for the best.

You won't regret it, I've put close to 1000 hours into it

I'm kinda wanting to see the angry birds movie. I've been hearing good things so far. Also, this movie is awesome.

Noice. Sounds like you made a good deal. And yeah, you gotta love those biker styled bikes. They always got a good roar to em. Just wish they could match the speed of a sports bike.

Why? Is she hefty?

You should prolly avoid work and get onto neetbux, if your anger/depression were any indication last time.

you're no longer interested right?

REKT

That's an interesting look. I don't really see it in my experiences though. I always feel like people don't ask each other out because feminism shit changed the dating game so much our fathers can't/haven't told us what to do. But maybe what you're saying lies beneath what I'm saying as a deeper cause.

Can you afford to ignore them? How hard is it to get a job in Tenessee?

Did you have fun?

Truth

If that last sentence is true I am going to fucking quit.

Yeah I'm 3rd shift. There are no crowds past 11, and I got used to the schedule after a week or two. Then again, I've always been a night owl. It's gonna be pretty rough here in a few weeks when I start picking up double shifts though.
The main problem you'll encounter with overnighters is reliability; most people call out constantly or get fired. I've seen at least 11 firings since I started, and it was mostly attendance related.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

brb, killing myself..

Eh sure.

quads

rollan

The secret is rocket launchers.

Holy shit got fuckin CUCKED!

the owl for grass-type looks like the final evolutions will be badass. I always go for grass in every pokemon game. I am a true grass…man.

Well I live in a more rural area so its not too bad. Although at the last gas station I worked at the one right across the street got robbed once while I was working there so.

I'll try not to ignore the next one, but it will be hard.

Its pretty easy right now actually. I've got calls from 4 places in the past couple of months and barely apply anywhere.

I remember that, yeah. Fucking professors man, complete dicks, most of 'em. Hope your appeal goes well at least. Also, what did you and your buddy do?

I've been skipping leg day for weeks until today. Now I can barely move my legs.

what was your routine?

yes

yes sure

Feminism and the changing sexual/dating marketplace also contribute to it. Young men aren't taught how to ask a girl out and are actually afraid to due to social, media and political pressures. I remember reading that young people are having less sex and using more safe-sex methods than ever according to studies. While I don't mind that young people aren't slutting around so much, you have to wonder what changed.

It extends beyond men interacting with women, however. I can tell you from first hand experience that young men are more distant and less committed to one another. The so called "bro code" is more or less dead, probably thanks to the media and feminism to some degree.

Nice one man. Soon enough you'll be crushing your current time on the track. You should write down your progress so you can feel smug about how much better you've become in the future.

very nice

crazy they'd pick that for a comedy show.

Good to hear. Congrats, man. Yeah not much going on.

Just rub it in.

His final form looks too tryhard. It annoys me. Still, he's better than the clown pokemon.

Don't use machines.

You've ignored my question spider. I can only assume that means my guess was right.

Let me just interject for a moment here:

How come none of you niggers told me Max Headroom was so rad?

The last job left me so messed up that I just don't want to even get a simple job now. If I hadn't worked there I would have taken one of these jobs for sure.

I just now realized that wasn't yakuza holding a cellphone up to the screen.

Where did all this high energy come from? Was Yeb holding back all this time? Is this his true strength? Make guac great again!

Then of course you wouldn't understand. But yes, she does act as a comfy pillow!

Despite how uncomfy that plot makes me, I would still read it out of curiosity.

Why would we want to connect to 3D people around us when all the best people are 2D on the internet?

Kohai pls, if you stay focussed on how a job can get you to Nippon to visit Ritsu then I'm sure you can endure it!

Your last job sounded absolutely miserable, but that doesn't mean your next one has to be!

nice job you fucking faggot

Checking

A back-to-back synchronized double check zero! What incredible technique!

Did you pee up your nose?

That wasn't supposed to be spoilered, god damn I cannot use this site tonight

I took him out for white sauce pizza at a local pizza chain, and then we played pool and shot the shit for awhile.

I heard you and the other texas guy were messing with the jukebox at the bar.

How?

I asked a friend about it, and they said the smell was probably from one of the curing agents or preservatives in that brand of beef jerky. It smelled fucking awful.

My son.

Or should I call you…"Brother"?

Damn how hard is it to fucking show up for your job.

Nice.

In that case you're probably fine waiting.

The worst professors are the ones who are self-righteous about it. Like I'm supposed to fucking feel grateful they're giving me shit because it's part of the educational experience. Fuck that.

Yeah. I swear if I ever get this shit figured out I'm gonna teach my kids how I did it. Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

I have a whiteboard on the fridge with my pb. The second day I smashed my record by like 2 minutes. The 3rd day I didn't make a new record, which was incredibly motivating. It feels so good getting better.

And fap to it?

It would take me years at a minwage slave job to ever be able to go anyway.

Just never looked at it hard I guess.

max headroom movie is pretty schway from what Ive seen.

Yes I do. I am a curious man, and I will want to know things up until the point I'm brutally stabbed to death for my pursuit of forbidden knowledge.

It's a damn fine bike and it won't make insurance companies nervous, so your rates would be pretty manageable if you did decide to get one. They're also cheap as shit since 250's are always on the market for beginners and commuters.

She's plenty fast for me and my purposes. I wouldn't ride a sportie around here because you can't really push those bikes to their intended potential without breaking the law & lanesplitting on highways, and there are way too many idiots on the road around here for me to feel comfortable doing that. I've locked eyes with people as they turned right and they kept on going even though I had the green, so if people don't care enough to almost kill me on surface roads, I'm not gonna risk their ignorance on highways at those speeds.
Plus, those get stolen all the time around here.

I'll keep your contact info and hit you up sometime down the line, I've had more pressing matters lately.

Never really had a job. Would probably be afraid to get one to be honest. I know I have to get one eventually though.

Just rehearse the main points. Something like

"The sky is blue because:
-it's fucking blue
-it's not fucking silver
-fuck you I'm always right
–also you're always fucking wrong"

something like that, just read it out loud at home before class

I took it to prepare myself for an online C++ class this summer. I just find it silly that out of all the walls-to-balls hard classes I've taken, this is the one class I get a C in.

no, she's a short stack

alright

I'm young as fuck myself, only 21. However in my late teens I had a massive, sudden crash-course in relationships, friendships and social interactions after dropping my meds and getting exposed to the world after years of social isolation.

Talking to women isn't that difficult, especially if you want a date. I have gotten good results just asking random chicks if they wanna grab a coffee or something, and I am not even an attractive guy, I used to weigh 105kg despite being 5'8" or so.

all spiders deserve death.

But then I'll have no one to shitpost with.

It'll be fine probably most likely. I just hope my dad doesn't find out or he might literally kill me.

Its not all bad. Having money is really really nice if you've been NEET for a long time. Plus you can always just quit if it gets to be too much. You should try it some time user.

Damn user, that's a rough way to have it happen to you. I hope you can remember the good memories while you grieve.

I'm a NEET again because now I can't go to school. I'm embracing wholeheartedly now. I wake up at weird times and hear voices. I also see weird shit while I get pulsating headaches. Thinking is becoming painful and all I can do is sleep.

Also tried to an hero but that ended up with me being really drunk and pills scattered everywhere on the floor.

I hope you guys are better off than me

No u

Love makes you weak.

There's only one kind of railing I like and its not that. Besides
Rocket>Rail

Good point. It's not exactly practical. I guess I just love when you're going past 200 and the front tire starts rising off the ground. The seats are uncomfy as fuck tho.

And yeah, good point on the stealing, dont want your baby gone in the morning.

I don't believe you mr trips.

you're not getting it like that

Go to see a therapist or something dude.

no matter what I roll. it will end with a fap.

Just give short straight answers.

This story sounds strangely familiar. Remember user, there is always a path to redemption. And there is one individual who will always be with you if you accept him.

do what Akiyama fucking says man.

What do they say?

Trump?

Which department are you in? It's more of a problem for me because dairy trucks have produce, fresh foods, deli, and meat pallets in them too, so we have to separate out what we need to work and store what we don't in their respective areas.

Less management and eyes on you when you're overnight, so you can get away with a lot more, which means they hire anyone who can work without any real background checking. These people just want to get paid for being employed, so they don't show up.
If you have to call out, then actually call in. A no-call-no-show is 4 points, and it's 9 before you're fired. 3 if you're new, but they don't tell you that.
3 occurrences - late or absent - within your first six months is termination. After that, you get the regular 9. That's also a part of the new policy thing.

should I buy doom? I found a good deal for it, but its still like 40 dollars, and I only have 43 dollars until 12:30 am friday.

Careful, might met a couple guys who are up to no good, who will no doubt start to make some trouble in your neighborhood.

Bestow me with wisdom, 4am thread.
Why does the witcher 2 crash when I open the inventory or map?
How am I ever going to finish all the fucking games I own? let alone the ones I don't

Oh so it isnt even a core course? Fuck no need to stress at all then. Easy living ahoy.

I wouldnt get it anyway. And its safer that way.

Why'd you try to an hero anyway?

That leads to horribly awkward silences. That just start feeling thicker and thicker until you say something.

I started with air squats and my legs felt like jello after those. My biggest worry is messing up my form with heavy squats and deadlifts later on since I lift by myself.

Would it really be so bad if he got into one little fight? I mean, his mother might get scared and send him away to live with relatives.

get a better rig or lower the settings

pleased you agree

Hmm sounds like a plan, Stan. I'll give that a shot.

Yeah i'll look into it soon. Some extra money would be nice, however I don't exactly know what I'd spend it on. I'd probably just save it for college.

No. You already know who.

I should celebrate with a really good cigar, been meaning too but haven't gotten around to it.

My "rig" runs 3 well enough. My previous one did when I played it years ago, too. Lowering the settings didn't work. Antivirus is disabled. shit's fucked

You have a toaster.

At least it's better than mine.

Theres gotta be something you'd like to splurg on. Like anime? Buy some figures. Like old games? Buy some neat ones. Maybe even get an entirely new hobby you couldn't afford before.

Trump!

That gives you time to learn some moon so you can tell yakuzafags kusoyarou when they try to scam you just like in one of your cartoons.

Fine. I sometimes don't shower immediately before bed so she gets some of my scent on her. Gross, right? I know, I'm a monster.

Won't happen again. I forgot where I was for a minute. I haven't been using image boards much at all during all those issues.

revaildate it or reinstall it?

install more RAM into your CD drive. you can thank me later.

TRUMP!

It's a sign you shouldnt play shit games. Go play doom. Not the new doom, thats shit too. The old doom.

Yeah but he might get into one little fight and his mama will get scared, saying some shit like "you're movin with your auntie and uncle in bel-air"

Just do it with a bar, while recording yourself. Make sure your form is right. Form>Function.

Most people aint worth fighting for.

If I had the disposable income to own a pleasure bike, I might get a sportie down the line. The new YZF R3's are pretty fucking sleek, and there are track days locally. Problem is, I wouldn't really use it except for track days and bike nights. The Virago is a commuter and a pleasure ride on my days off, and since I'm not that heavy, I can get it up to pretty good speeds quickly.
Every rider is different though. Different priorities and preferences.

It wouldn't be so bad. I could potentially go out to live in a nice, lavish house in Bel-Air, pick up a few shifts in a college store with young Tyra Banks.

Herr nigga. I fucking love pool. And yeah we fucked around with the jukebox like we always do. He loaded up about 20 death metal songs and one "Darude Sandstorm" and everyone's fine, but the minute I load this up they skip my song. Needless to say, I loaded it up again and they let it play a little longer. It was so awful yet so hilarious. I hope you guys fucked around with your jukebox.

pic related

If you don't swear in your outlines/first drafts you're limiting your potential.

I guessed you were older, but Idk. I do think that it's easier to get dates than most of us think, but there's a big difference between someone like me realizing that as opposed to internalizing that. Plus I'm just too afraid of rejection. I'm working on it though.

Hm. Do you see yourself moving out in the future?

Why can't you go to school? I'm glad you're still alive.

I was/am going to be an overnight stocker for the paper aisle. If something doesn't go on my pallet I might have to trek the entire fucking store to find out where it does go. And thanks for the info, I didn't know that. Last time I worked here I was 1-2 minutes late a lot, and 5-10 minutes late every once in a while, but they never seemed to care that much. I'll ask about it.

It depends if you buy games because they're popular / flashy / cool or if you buy them because they have good gameplay. If you want good gameplay check out the thread where people were talking about different mods and such.

Shouldn't be too worried then, unless you plan on peeing with other people in the room.

shitposters are dime a dozen, m8

that's my main goal right now. It's why I'm slowly building up from lighter weights to heavier ones.

What does she smell like straight out of the bath anyway? Do you use fancy soap for her?

Also you posted her pantsu earlier I hope you know.

Will probably be dead first honestly.

Life advice from Sam Hyde, not applicable to everyone but it's a start

Spoil one image and suddenly Holla Forums thinks you're the spoilmaster, Jesus Christ

Maybe, I've bought most stuff I want to by now really. Sure, buying stuff every now and then makes me happy, but I am by no means a regular murrican burger shopper. Basically means I'm not the crazy consumerist my country wants me to be.

Hahaha, yes! The boss will is spreading!

Im guessing you dont have long winters? I wish I could use a bike for commuting, would be nice.

YZF is a beautie, wont deny. I take it you're a yamaha man?

holy fuck that song is bursting my eardrum. I'll have to remember that the next time I go.

It's like a dollar per song for the jukebox there. shit sucks when I'm such a cheapass.

I'm lucky I peed in my own house and not in a public bathroom or something. That smell was fucking toxic.

I'm terrified of rejection too, but all you needa do is remind yourself that most people are far too caught up in their own mental bubbles to give a shit about you. It's kind of "edgy" to say, but most folks really don't give a shit about anyone but themselves and their tiny circle of friends.

My nigger, I was just listening to this.

Good taste.

That's pretty much all of them.

That it does, I love seeing myself being able to go for longer distances when I get some exercise in. Feels great man.

Just remember with squatting, you dont actually want to squat, you want to almost drop down vertically. It'll be hard to go straight down, you might even need to practice not falling. Its worth the effort tho.

You should buy me something then user! You are literally killing the economy goyim!

What would have to happen, hypothetically, for you to move out?

So you're saying there's hope for us?

How would reminding myself that people don't give a shit about me help me deal with a girl telling me no?

Yeah, but some gen ed professors don't give a shit, and it's really nice being in their classes.

Don't off yourself man, don't you know you'd have a bunch of us feeling like shit with you gone?

i lov u guys

hey smokes, how are you

it ate our secret code fucking racists

Well thats new.

Either win a crazy amount of money in the lottery or somehow score a job that pays way too much for being low stress.

Anytime I get a job I end up saving towards some imagined goal that I never reach, only way I can handle it. Then I quit and just live off the NEET money.

What are you afraid of when you are rejected? In my case, it was that the girl would think I was some kinda weirdo and tell everyone, which is a purely irrational thought. It might be different in your case. You could just be afraid of the natural emotional comedown that comes after something you perceive as "bad" happens, which is also about framing your mind.

Stop that.

Which won't be too bad, as long as you know how to whistle for a cab and not mind when it gets near, only to see that the license plates say "Fresh" and the guys got dice in the mirror.

Read the file name, that was supposed to be a Ritsu. It ate both our pics.

Only if you care about it. Barbers aren't idiots, they know that not everyone's a conversationalist and only come in for a haircut.

Tell us how it goes fam. Good luck.

Oh. We should go get revenge.

I'll let you go with a warning this time.

I haven't washed her yet so I am also curious.

This is good advice. Men at that age lack guidance and are pretty much thrown into the world alone. They need to fuck up a bunch to learn what they can and can't get away with as they learn how the real world operates. At that age all they know is what their government staffer teachers have told them which is all bullshit. It would be healthier if boys were put to work as teenagers instead of sitting in classrooms designed for girls and based on prison regimens.

HA!

u 2 no homo

Hm. I can see what you're saying. I've only really been employed in spans of every couple of months, and by then I'm dying to quit. I don't know if I could do it for years at a time in the future.

It's the second part. And that bit you said about framing, I've realized that it's the case. It's not necessarily a bad thing if a girl doesn't want to go out with me, it just means we weren't compatible in her eyes. But I choose to interpret it as me not being good enough. I mean, I could try and think of it as incompatibility, but I also have shit self esteem in general which makes it easier to think that way.

That sucks.

I'll be there. I just messed up today. I wasn't paying attention to the catalog and the time.

If you're in paper, you don't have to worry about distribution's bullshit. That mostly affects everything related to food since they lump grocery in one or two trucks without separating by department.
You can be 9 minutes early or late without getting any points, but you might have to take an extra 9 on your lunch if you clock in 9 minutes early and clock out at your regular time. Again, new policy.
However, if you clock in at 9:56 and clock out at 6:56, it won't count against you at all. They take overtime minute-by-minute since they don't offer OT hours.

I live in Florida. Our winters are 60 degrees at the coldest.
What I have to worry about is rain. Torrential downpours in the summertime.

Yamaha bikes are bulletproof, especially cruisers. They're incredibly reliable and don't compromise in terms of performance either.
I do enjoy Yamaha quite a lot, yes. Second choice would be Honda, because those CBR Fireblades are pure sex. Wouldn't really need the raw power from a liter bike, but they're fun to watch when they race on highways and drag.

We're taking this too far. I've made a horrible mistake.

I usually do, but that's because there's a little art as to when to drop a little cussing into your presentation. Gotta know exactly when to drop a tiny little softcore cuss in there, otherwise it flops, nawmsaiyan?

Be careful!

Don't hurt her!

See thats why I don't even bother thinking about moving out. I know I'd snap, quit, and then be back here anyway. It'd just be a huge waste of money at best, and an anchor forcing me to work until suicide at worst.

Shit I aint even gonna bother with the next part then. Im sure someone will have it covered.

Wouldnt his fear be exactly cause he cares about it?

Oh yeah, you mentioned that to me before, what with the horrific water that destroys neighborhoods. I don't think I could stand living in florida like you do. I love the cold too much.

Honda and Yamaha are both nice, but i've always been a fan of Kawaski designs. They always got such a badass look to them.

The only real cure for shit self-esteem is to accomplish things. I can't really talk, since I am an unemployed loser, but losing heaps of weight and working out regularly really boosted my self-esteem. Not because I look better now (I do) but because I feel accomplished having lost over a quarter of my bodyweight in fat.

The best thing you can do is just go out of your way and force yourself to ask a chick out at random. You will probably be rejected, but think of it as building a callus.

This. Some people here in their mid-20's or early-30's act like they're in their middle ages when it comes to how much hope they have for their lives. I'm not saying it's everyone, I'm not even saying it's a majority of people, but for those people they have to look around and see that it's not that bad yet, they're still in the absolute prime of their lives.

It's even worse on a high-tech speaker system. Raise some Hell user.

s-shut up

Fucking stumblr using that word has ruined it for me. I immediately go into off mode when I hear it sometimes.

Yeah. I would've been much happier working a job that wasn't shit instead of doing school as a teenager.

Fuck when I said paper I meant the paper aisle in grocery, which is technically grocery. That's reassuring about the tardiness thing, it's really hard for me to be on time.

I thought you were talking about an outline for a speech that was only for your eyes. As in swearing in private to get your mind flowing, not swearing in your actual presentation.

Have you considered trying to get into a career? Not just a shitty 9 to 5. Depending on what you like / are good at you might be able to do low-stress, low-hours work.

Huh. That's not a bad idea, I'll keep it in mind.

If I'm in my prime that's depressing.

Ennio Morricone is a fucking genius.

True, but they're so rare.

Y-you too…

Hopefully I can see one on thursday

It's really weird. It wants me for some reason. I can't get it to stop but it usually happens during these headaches. When I close my eyes I see a pulsating eye. Just a blue dot that pulsates inward. It's soothing to focus on

General feeling of worthlessness. Stupidly enough it was because I failed at school after fucking it all up with a hospital visit. Now I'm restricted for loans and can't pay to retake shit again. Fucked up getting the programming diploma by being 2 credits short and my attempts to switch into networking failed because of my health now I got pay up soon and have nothing to show for it. That and the she said I wouldn't be alone anymore if I did it.

Stupid worthless failure at life plus school doesn't teach and got ridden with SJW and cut lecture times due to being hip with technology

My bad. At this point I've already thrown out all the pills and let all the bleach go down the drain so I can't be tempted again.

I don't know. The last thing that talked to me said it had my soul and became fond of tormenting me.

Tumblr ruined a lotta fucking words. Shit, Tumblr ruined the word "boy" for me, since they seemingly refer to even adult men as fucking "boys" in the most immature way possible.

Things are never as scary or painful as you think they'll be. It's the festering idea in your head of what it's like to be rejected that scares you, not the reality of rejection.

Sounds like a lot of effort.

Training/school/college

Too tired for that stuff now.

tchHrough min al-thread ! REEEEE

Good luck.

End my life tbh

I'm doing fine, finally have time for vidja now thanks to finals being over, even though it's just the same vidja gays I have hundreds of hours in. What's good with you?

This is legitimately good advice.
Hey do this

Well that sucks nigger dick. Sorry to hear that user.

Shit, westerns ruined "boy" for me. I always see it as a euphemism for a black slave.

Start doing your pushups again. And drink water. It'll give you the energy you need to accomplish stuff.

One of my favorite sportbikes in terms of looks is honestly a Ninja from 2007 and prior. Back then, I feel they used to look a lot more sleek, more straight lines, the gas tank wasn't bulging out, etc. etc.
Did you happen to see Kawi's new Grom - er, I mean Z125?
They totally didn't notice the Grom's popularity and make the same thing in green. Not at all.

The only thing you really need to remember is that 9 minutes is safe, but 10 minutes is half a point. It's ass-backwards and even the management thinks it's silly, but at least you can clock out a few minutes early without getting in trouble.

schools ogre, so i'm playing Dark Souls 3 trying to make terrible weapons viable

Man. I wish I could motivate myself to complete vidya and a tv show I'm watching. Let alone not being a neet.

I'm sure by the time I get to the age where it becomes a problem that they'll have some cure for it or something. Not worried about it at all honestly, if it's time to go, it's time to go.

Well that's worrisome because you were only off by a second or so. You might just end up beating me non-stop if you're really that fast. Thanks for the image btw.

Is there any greater suffering man must endure? I think not.

Maybe at your school. It's almost 50/50 at mine.

I actually don't think so. When I ask girls out and get rejected I think it's a good idea at the time and get my hopes up. Then every time after I get rejected I think "That wasn't so bad, I must be growing up" until I'm crying and drinking vodka in the shower at 4am.

You never know. Is there something you like doing you could see yourself making a career out of? Maybe you don't need to go to college for it. Especially if it's computer science or art.

You gotcha boss.

Nice, thanks. The only bad thing is I'm going to be up at 4am but not able to post until like 7 when I get home because no wifi.

Really? Don't want to look up to a house at about seven or eight and yell something to the cabbie along the lines of "yo home, smell ya later"?

I like being free.

Really I'm only made to be a NEET, anything else stresses me out too much. Even just the basic part of keeping a schedule and not having time to do what I want drive me insane.

If you ask a girl out, get rejected and start to feel bad, talk to a friend about it. Joke about it and your brain will tell you it wasn't such a big deal.

That's what I do, at least. And it kinda works.

I mean if he cares that the barber isn't saying anything, as in get nervous and starts thinking that he has to say something to start conversation.

I'm just too scared. Too used to being comfy.

You wouldn't be able to post unless you intentionally pushed your break back anyway. Lunch starts at 2 and ends at 3 for overnighters.

I mainly don't even wanna get in the back of his curry-smelling cab.
Also what fucking taxi system will actually let you go from Philly to California in a single ride?
His rate must have been astronomical.

Shit, my fault, should have been more clear in that case.

You're supposed to use the prime of your life to set up the rest of your life. These are the years when you go to school or get a job, build experience that will mature later in life.

Having inner demons and ghosts haunting is very fucked. I drown it out the best I can. If only I had some psychedelics. Then I could fight it.

We'll see how it goes. I hope you won't get angry at me.

You worry me sometimes man, don't want something bad happening to you, especially not by your own hand.

You people seem like a knowledgeable, friendly bunch. I hate to dump my problems on any of you, so if you don't want to bother, don't read/reply to this.

I honestly just don't know what I'm doing anymore. Sometimes I feel like I'm only alive if I'm with my friends. Being alone irritates me. Any time I wake up before them, I have nothing better to do than to kill time and wait for them to come online. It's agonizing.

I know why it's so bad too, though. I'm ungodly attached to my friends. They've both had some shitty lives in the past, and I myself wasn't doing all that great until before them. I've dedicated myself to supporting them however I can, because in all honesty, I love these people from the absolute bottom of my heart. I can't imagine a life without them.

I haven't felt waves of emotion this great and powerful in maybe my entire life. I've never been so moved or motivated until I've met these two.

I come here not to gush, but to ask what seems best from here. I lack direction. I've noticed I really enjoy helping people, going so far as to play amateur psychiatrist whenever they have issues. Perhaps I could try being a doctor or something? I've heard enough about colleges to know I want nothing to do with them, though.

I'm doing whatever I can to make the time I spend with these people last as long as it possibly can but I know that's just going to make it slip by me quicker. I don't want to lose them. They mean the world to me. I just don't know what I am meant to do anymore.

At the risk of sounding needy, or obnoxious, does anyone have any ideas?

Hm.

That's a good idea. Fake it until you make it.

Yeah but I pop in and say hi if it had wifi during a bathroom break / 15 minute break.

That's a better look then.

Black people ruined the word "boy" for me. Any time some stranger calls a black guy "boy" in passing they take offense to it and start shit for no reason.

I know the feeling
I think I crossed the line of decadence and demoralization a little while ago and I'm not sure if I can go back to being my hard working self if I do get a job.
Though that scares me more than anything else - that being a neet for so long has done permanent damage.

Make me nigger.

I know what you mean. I've been living the easy life for so long that its hard to leave it.

I'm really afraid the next time I get a job I'll just end it, last time really messed me up

Someone as caring as you will always find friends so don't worry so much.

And you could always look into being a social worker, although that can be very soul crushing.

If you like helping people you could always volunteer for some kind of charity work or (non-Soros backed) NGO

Are they irl friends or ol friends?

Well on the plus side you should get some good amount of salt from people who get destroyed with shit weapons.

fuk u

It's too know I'm not the only one who's scared.

That's what the thread is for friendo

Starts with a simple step man, just need direction. Try making a list of shit you need done, starting with the easiest and take it a day at a time.

Heh, kawasaki has a bad habit of stealing others designs i've noticed aswell. Just a few days ago I was with my cousin and mistook a Honda for the ZX-10R due to the similar body and seat placement. The older bikes are true beauties tho, you're not wrong there.
I'd love to have the ZX-6RR, shes a real beau

Barbers always talk first. It's practically a rule. Especially if they're italian.

Man implying a black guy would care. He's in bel air!

Why not get some? How expensive are they?

I really want to play terraria again

Online friends.

I don't want to just find friends though. I love these people to death. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

That does seem like something I could get into. I've always had like this burning feeling in me that I should be doing whatever I can to help others. It feels so good to help my friends, I'd love to instill a feeling like this in others as well.

*nice

I'm at doing shit. Even with a list.

It'll be ok senpai.

How long have you known them?

Hopefully. Maybe one of these lottery tickets will pay off one of these days.

How about expecting a delivery and needing to shit badly but also needing to barf real bad too?

Christ, I've lost track but I think it was 4 or 5 years?

Psychologist sounds like it can be for you. Or perhaps a counselor. Somewhere where you can help people. Keep in mind though, you'll see some of the darkest parts of humanity when people come along with serious family issues and shit.

Your loss, never being able to look at your kingdom when your finally there, and being able to sit at your throne as The (fresh) Prince of Bel-air.

Oh then I really wouldn't worry about it. You've known them longer than most people have relationships IRL.

Ever plan on meeting them in person?

I almost never get mad.

Counselor doesn't require a doctorate.

Anyways gonna get some sleep.

Night senpai.

Yeah, I've heard some dark shit can be heard in that field, but there's no sense in letting that shit weigh on people's minds. I wanna do whatever I can to help people like that.

Definitely, we're all in somewhat irritating situations with our families or housing so one of them and I plan to live together, possible the other could join us as well.

It'd be heaven.

Night ae86! Cya next time~

I hate to tell you, but ol friendships tend to be fleeting. I know because I've had many and lost them all for various reasons.

What I'd suggest is, without being a cunt, is to appear offline for long periods of time and try to stop worrying or thinking about them so much. You sound dangerously obsessive, and while you might like chatting with them or playing games with them or whatever, you have to balance out your life.

I speak from experience. I had some really good ol friends many years ago and when they one-by-one stopped coming online I felt totally lost and for the first time in my life I found I was truly alone. It didn't feel good man.

Ween yourself off of them and learn how to enjoy your own company is my advice.

Fair point, I find myself chilling in the family bathroom whenever I need to eat up a few minutes of nothing to do as well.

What ever do you mean? I don't see any similarity at all!
Fucking motovloggers are one of the main reasons why Groms got so popular, so does that mean that Kawi wants the motovlogger audience?

I saw a zx6r riding around for the Friday the 13th bike night recently and it was gorgeous. Completely chromed out with a Yoshi slip-on, pulling stoppies at red lights n' shit to show off.

Somehow I'll have to learn to live with myself.

Don't buy into the bullshit about college. Unless you live in a liberal state, you're fine. Shit, even then, just avoid liberal schools. Nice, conservative colleges exist and there's actually a lot of them. Even if it's worst case scenario, you just don't have to say anything to anyone while at a sjw crammed shithole and you'll be perfectly fine. As for your friends, do they feel the same way about you?

Sounds good for you user, hope it goes through. When you plan on trying that?

You don't want to bugger them do you?

You better not disappear on me.

All life is perspective. Being able to turn any negative into a positive is a very good trait to have. All change, good or bad, starts and ends with your attitude.

no one is interested in autisiuming with me then?

Haven't you pulled yourself up before?

I suppose you're right, couldn't hurt to learn some new shit anyways. That was my other big issue, that I wouldn't be taught anything worthwhile or anything I didn't know.

Yeah, they feel the same way as well. I wouldn't let myself fall into some crazy one sided obsession. It's not to say any of us are obsessed, of course, it's just that I have issues being quite overemotional. I'm still working on that.

Hopefully when we're all situated financially.
God no. My body is for my waifu and waifu alone

welp, that spoilered like shit
oops

Probably will next time we play pool if you keep growing your hair out, Samson.

You gonna buy me something first?

Whos your waifu?

Yeah, I know I can do it. I just need a solid goal and someone to compete with. That's what helped me before.

She has such a cool tattoo. it's too bad most modern women, and even the men, get shitty tattoos. Revy's tats have a tribal look to them and it works wonders.

When they talk just give short answers man. There's going to be a little talking at first, no avoiding that, but it's not as bad as you're making it out to be.

Nobody has them. All I want to do is crack open the mind and delve deep into it.

I hope I can get back on my feet again. The last few slips have nearly crippled me. Even doing nothing has got me antsy.

what do you think?

i need to be a respectable young man, and because i'm gonna have to start interviewing and shit next semester - though to be honest i'm not a big fan of having long hair, i always leave clumps of hair everywhere its messy for me and i have to take good care of it

i kind of prefer having short hair tbh even if it means my pool meta suffers

Just a tall as fuck, fit dark onee-sama from a game we all play. I'm really the only one who plays it religiously though.

Just name off some anime/vidja you want to play.

I'll take payment in amazon giftcards, thanks!

Who what where

Good night.

Tomorrow I begin my solo journey to improving my drawing. I will return with improved drawfag abilities by the end of Summer.

Loomis nigger, read it

go fuck your self

Good luck, draw Ritsu~

PSO2 – I found playing as a female gives me a few extra points in magic (and being a huge min-maxing cunt I decided to go with that) so I made her cute and cool as fuck.

actually that's the excuse I give when people ask why I play as a girl

i just really like cute girls, especially in wedding dresses

draw me spiders

The only way I'm going anywhere is when my NEET heart finally gives up on me which should be in like 20 years based on the average lifespan for hiki's.

What sort of autism are we talking about?

Alright boys, I'm tired of sitting in ball-sweat so I'm gonna go shower to wash the stank off.

Take it sleazy.

terraria

I do that, and I'm still shit.

Is a doctorate a requirement?

So long as you're prepared. Some of the shit can stay with you from what i've heard. Im guessing its why you often hear therapists or counselors are often worst off than their patients.

None at all! :^)

They want everyone for those sweet shekels

Lucky bastard, wish that was me.
You have bike nights on scare day?

Maybe if you post your sisters pic.

If I wasnt so demotivated from studying, i'd photoshop a jew nose on your pic.

Pretty sure if you asked around the wrong places you could find some shrooms if its those kind you want.

Unless you mean prescriptions of some kind that could help.

Im sure you can. The important part is trying anyhow. Try enough times and you'll always succeed in the end!

luv u 2 bby

Thats good! And bad!

Cya next week octo~

You can find a list of colleges in your city/state off google, and from there just look up if they're liberal or conservative. College is good if you actually stick to it and pick a job that's in demand. There are tons of jobs that revolve around helping people, not just psychiatry, you can look up which ones are in demand and what the projected growth is for that job in the next few years, then decide accordingly.

As for your friends, you all seem like a nice group of people. As long as you don't go too haywire about it, you guys will be fine, and slowly but surely you guys will be a bit less "obsessed" with each other, but still enjoy hanging out with each other all the same, if not more, as time goes by.

I'll draw you a spider, user!

I actually can't draw at all and even if I could all I have is a mouse but here you go

1v1 me on the job market fgt, I need to find work too. I'll fockin' rek ur shit m8.

no

no

thank you it's good!

I thought you were talking about the DnD stuff. I downloaded those manuals a while ago and I read parts of them. Maybe one day we can set something up.

I'm sure I could do it. Only if someone helps me. I'm shit doing things by myself.

To be fair, most modern men and women are shit people.

U Bloody what mate
Not that you looking for jobs affects me because you're a melbourne fag

You have disappointed me.

oh yeah, I've gotten into a 40k p'n'p called only war

but if we ever manage to get a DM then hell yea

When people ask me why I play as a chick, I just ask why they like to spend 8 hrs staring at a mans ass. Usually does the trick.

then no bromance for you. No homo tho

Are you aware you have a spider on your shoulder in that picture?

The berenstein universe is a cruel place. Kek must come soon with his fire.

writing essay
due in 11 hours
i dont know how to start the body paragraph
only have some vague idea of what im planning on writing about
now wasting my time on here
I'm fucked aren't I?

i'm sorry ;_;

It helps to dump your progress for people to see, it gives motivation. Anyway, nighty night.

you're not getting my sister

Only War is good, but I would love to finally get a chance to play a game of Deathwatch.

It's not bad. It's just how things are. This is the fate the universe has set for me and I accept it. Why fight it when I can work to thrive within this framework?

With the way Britains going, you'd think you'd want her to go with a pale as fuck, muscular white dude instead of a muslim.

What's the topic?

Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with playing as any type of character, but I'm too self conscious plus I hate the idea of having to explain myself about that kind of thing. Not to mention the fact I'd probably end up explaining it wrong, and giving someone the wrong idea, which is something I hate like no other.

I actually might wanna take several English classes if I go to college just to learn about better ways to express myself, it'd definitely help if I go into a field like counseling.

I love webms/art related to 8chin. It's always nice to see.

Come join us, we are watching the last 5 episodes of Gundam Zeta. Later I'll play some Cutie Honey.

comaprison and contrast essay on grief and how it's handled in Luigi Pirandello's War
and Bharati Mukherjee's "The management of Grief"

Nasty.

Nighty.

well my group for it is full so sorry on that but maybe we can try that at some point too

she is going out with a white dude

Why not start by explaining how grief is shown in the two? From there, you could pick them apart piece by piece and then show the contrasts and comparisons.

Pick one anime/vidja to at least start by tomorrow. That's progress, no matter how small.

the sink or swim method is a good one imo. It's how I got so good at being a little shittalker. Theres no harm in failing user, just not trying.

Besides, who cares what others think of you, so long as you like you is all that matters

Also, the weird ones are the ones who don't like playing as girls. Its obviously the best option!

What episode are you on for cutie honey now anyhow?

Are you sure? Have you met him?

That's what we're here for nigga.

Fuck it. I'm going to bed to dream of a sweaty tomboy waifu.

I can't stick to just one. I don't do it like that.

You're right. So I say something wrong, big deal, I could just explain it better afterwards if it's to a friend or just not give a shit if it's someone I'll never meet.

Thanks, user!

The only thing 'strayin about me is my level of shitposting fam. I'm Made in America.

Cya tomorrow yakuza~

I am now, fuck.

My survival would not influence that kind of outcome even if I committed 100% of myself towards that goal.

Remember, I only graduated high-school because I changed my grades on the teachers computer when she left the room. Part of accepting your place in this universe is knowing what you are capable of and what you aren't. We aren't all born to be great.

Episode 13.

Good night.

Wait really that worked? I didn't know thats how you passed highschool.

You can make it up to me with another game of pool in a couple weeks.

Going to sleep. Hopefully I can kill wwhatever ish !mm

definitely

Pick one new one to start with, not saying dedicate your day to it.

Sleep tight nigger.

Cya, don't listen to the voices~

The only way to know if you aren't destined for greatness is if you try and fail.

Exactly
And if you feel nervous or anxious before or after keep in mind it gets easier with practice

So long as its not a rape spider you're fine buddy.

No, it's all about railing against that place and trying to take everything for yourself. It's about how hard you can push yourself till you drop!

Nite user, have a nice sleep

I've seen his pics he's one of those kinda guys who're fit but not strong kinda fit

you know what I mean?

Been trying to do that but have no idea how to start the body paragraph. I haven't written about something as vague as grief before.

Rest easy nigga.

What do you got user ?
A nice cigar is a great way to celebrate.

Perhaps you could start it with some sentence and then follow it with something like, "But what is grief? Grief takes many forms from many situations," and go from there with various grief-causing things.

I want to also give examples but all I can think of are loss and I really don't wanna mention it because I'm sure you'd immediately think of the comic lol

Yeah, the ripped kind. All about that aesthetic and endurance training. Im assuming.

Better squish it all the same just to be safe.

If you add 88 to 1488 6 times you get 2016

Might just pig out and get an Ashton.

But what if it's a lucky spider?

right and he's also the kinda that doesn't really accept help from others

Yep. It worked. I'm glad I decided to go to school that day otherwise I'd have needed another semester of that shit. I ended up getting forced into college for 1 semester instead, and failed so horribly even my parents gave up on sending me back. I can not be helped, and I'm fine with that. I just wonder if it will be the cold or the hunger that gets me should my parents die before I do.

I have accomplished all of my goals in life. Mind you they were pretty low and easily achievable. I can die knowing I gave it my all. Even now I consider myself retired and am waiting for death to get me outta here.

10 years ago that's what I thought. Now I'm just tired. My war on this monstrous creation is over.

I'll take my chances.

I think I'm gonna head out now, either play some games or go to bed. Thanks for the talk, everyone. Hope everything goes well for you all!

checked

Some people go their whole lives never achieving their goals, and you managed to get it done in less than half the time. That's something you should always remember.

Just make sure they have good life insurance policies.

Cya next time user~

Sayanora, we're always here for a chat if you need us.

Oh? Did he refuse help from you? Sounds like a story

We all get tired sometimes. Sometimes a lot. Sometimes you gotta force it. Otherwise it just feels worse to not try y'know? That feeling where it feels like you're dying inside unless you do something. I hate that feel.

Ok, im just sayin, if its a 4 legged spider it might be lucky.

Nite user, have a good one.

no, from my sister some shit about a vacuum cleaner and her car

Women tend to exaggerate shit tho. Keep that in mind.

Gonna head off for the day. Later folks, everybody take care.

I never forget. It's given me the confidence to shitpost furiously while spreading what wisdom I have to other anons. I see tidbits of what I was posting about a decade ago more and more frequently and penetrating mainstream thought, so even that goal is being fulfilled. I'm basically done.

Good point. I don't have to worry about that I guess. And for food I can walk two blocks to the gas station at 2 am. Maybe I can make it after all.

I'm tired all of the time I'm telling you it's fukushima radiation fam but am so satisfied with the life I had lived that I don't even feel that despair you're talking about. I'm actually a happy guy who talks about these kinds of grim subjects while laughing.

my sister is fairly level headed I would think but I don't really know

night, buddy.

Eh, that seems a bit worst to me. I mean, when I dont do shit I feel like shit, but oftentimes I need that drive to go where I need to go. I guess I cant relate is all? I need to fight. If not whats the point?

(checked)
Eh, might as well ask and snoop around to find out!

Weak effort

nah, I don't really give a shit ro be honest

What's the point of anything other than to distract ourselves from our ultimate fate in death? Culture, procreation, relationships, philosophies, vidya, shitposting, even working for longer than you have to in order to survive are all distractions. Only death is real. Why fight it? Why not embrace it and relax a little?

Could be an interesting story. If nothing else.

relaxing is best in moderation imo. Makes it all the sweeter. Like the difference between a few good shots of something rather than the whole bottle. As for the other shit..to be entertained I spose. When you find something worth fighting for, something you want to try for, even if its not worth it in the end, or you fail. At least you tried and were really alive, even when failing. Better than wasting away and feeling nothing right?

Thats just how I see it. Better to feel the best and the worst and at worst burn up at the end than to feel nothing. Better than being bored anyhow. Get to see some cool shit along the way too.

no

Fight in your 20's
Relax in your 30's
Hope to die before you start falling apart in old age

How will you know till you ask? Maybe its some /x/ tier shit?

no it's not it

Still got 70 years more till that old age catches you. Thats a lot of time to rest. Wheres the fun in that?

How would you know? You never asked. You dont even have a pic of your sister.

But I started relaxing at 20

If you add 88 to 1488 6 times you get 2016

I have no pics for you

that is

Means you gotta fight extra hard at 30 to make up.

And if you add 1 and 1 its still 1.

Cause you're hogging them all to yourself!

Are you really relaxed or are you just running from your war?

no, you're just not having them

no u

1488+88=1576
1578+88=1664
1664+88=1752
1752+88=1840
1840+88=1928
1928+88=Current Year

Why?
are they sticky?

And whats the significance of this? Other than hitler dubs?

Ritsu always runs.

Neat.
Should we be worried that it's 6 (the jewish number) times?

because no

An appropriate response when you live in survival mode as most of us do I'm sure. It might prove useful in the future as modern society continues to break down.

Wouldnt you want me as your new big brother spider?

But that requires cardio. His is a more metaphorical running. The cardio thing he refuses to do. We should make him do cardio.

you're already my dog I don't need you as my big brother

That's quite the imagination you got there. And no way to talk to your future brother in law.

don't think I forgot you barking for me~

I-i did no such thing!

~~~

No.

Also, that guy who you were dating who posted the webm of him riding a dildo
was that huey?

Dont worry about it.

That was most definitely not huey

How would you know?

replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-373763470

fucking rekt

no it wasn't or at least I don't think it wa

Ever feel like every cell in your body is screaming in existential agony?

For tuna.

Nope.

The description fits. And it would explain why he doesnt like you.

You should ask him in
>>>/4am/
where they have webm threads.

Really does look a lot like a german luger doesnt it?

And the outfits screan Axis. Huh, definitely where the nip inspiration came from.

that guy is long gone I hope but he didn't hate me and nor does huey I think

The first hour or two of my day is nothing but pain. I'm so tired of feeling like I'm falling apart.

That guy had nothing to do with anyone. It was just some fat british faggot looking for attention. I hope you are just shitposting.

Half and half. Theorizing is always good. And it let me plug 4am, since no one else is really doing it.

You should plug 4am more imo. Since you're in love with Huey.

Huey lives in Indiana.

no

…..okay?

I don't love him, he was just pretty funny. And /4am/ is a mistake. Its only going to lead to shit like "you have your own board, get out"

Unless you mean the chubby dude who loved spider was from somewhere else.

I don't believe you.

Yes.
>>>/4am/
there, I did it again.

Since I started this job I spend every waking moment rife with anxiety.

I feel like its because at my new job my boss has never told me I did a good job and I've fucked up a lot so I'm in constant fear of fucking up more and losing my job.

I just need to keep it long enough that it helps me get a different job. I don't think I can take this for months on end.

that fat guy was in London

and no

He was from the UK and bragged about scamming old men for 400 pounds.

I've been there user. Want the best advice ever? Don't give a single shit. You get fired for being a lazy shit? Fuck it, you didn't like the job anyway. It made the one job I managed to work 6 months so much better.

Ah ha, then my mistake.
>>>/4am/
last time, but its my choice, not yours.

no shill allowed

You know it won't. It's not like 4am on Holla Forums is going anywhere either, so what would be the point of people saying that? I'm most likely going to take ownership of /4am/ soon.

Good Morning.

Oh look, you're back! You missed all the good shows in the cytube.

Make me leave tiny.

I've seen Zeta Gundam twice already. LIKE SWOOSH.

It triggers me was well.

I don't want you to leave, you're just a nigger

I hestitate to ask whats in the mug. It doesnt look like coffee.

Smh.

Did huey die again or something?

You're a nigger!
Im white, we've yet to see your sister so we cant verify if you're white.
And your dick was kinda brown

Is huey jesus?

Nigger, you didn't even watch the whole thing thing at all.

Nah, he just can't be around for this stage of the plan.

Yes I did. How would you know? You werent there.

Zeta took 5ever because Kemono slowed down on it. I was there at the start.

she's ginger

maybe you should look at it more closer

Need to watch cutie honey too sometimes. And the middle and end are the important parts!

I didnt save it. I just remember it was brown, hairy and small.

Now that Zeta is done we are going to continue where we left off with Cutie Honey.

maybe you should check it again

Seen it fam. I've been around the block with older anime.

You have a Chen version of that?

But I dont have the picture.

Oh? A little test then. How does Kamille absorb the energy of his fallen enemies?

I don't. I wish I had high resolution versions like that of the other characters.

I never noticed how the smug the guy looking towards the camera was.

fixed this gif because it had a shitty pink background.

what a slut

such a shame that

Don't do this to me fam. It was that dumb bio sensor that evolved from the tech used in the Elmeth. It later becomes the psycho frame. Real answer is SPACE MAGIC.

fug

You know it baby~

Looks much nicer now, well done!

Eh not really. I mean i remember it was tiny. And brown. If I need to verify I could just ask Homoko.

I don't know it

I wonder why homoko doesn't like me

Your answer is technically correct. You win this round.

Prolly cause you tried to fuck him 50 times and then rape him 10 times.

Nigger, everything I said was correct. The warrior autist was aided by the newtype ghosts of the other fallen space autists.

You should.

rape is bad?

Which is why you were technically correct!
How could you be wrong if technically correct?
It was stupid as fuck tho. Literal magic

Yes. Rape is bad. Only rapeplay is okay, and that takes trust first.

I find that promiscuous gays often seem to dislike each other in social situations where they don't completely see eye to eye.

It was stupid. Brace your ass for more because it only gets more crazy from here. Until you get to late uc that is, then they tone it down more.

I dunno

nope I'm pans and a virgin still!

Faggotry is always faggotry, and we all know you like the /cuteboys/ above all.

Honey won't play because Cytube is being a bitch.

When unicorn gundams start popping up im out.
Theres only so much even I can accept. I'll go back to sushi police or something.

Rape is bad. Do not rape. Its not ok.
Not to mention if you want to rape Homoko you'll have to fight his bf first, like that movie with fighting the girls five ex boyfriends.

Are you a cuteboy?

And I was looking forward to tits n ass….

There's always tomorrow.

nah, I like submissive types

oh boy I'm so scared

but again
I still don't get it

Unicorn has it's ups and downs. The main reason to watch it is all the mech porn/gore. It caters to Zeon fans the most. It can get really silly. This is a real spoiler nigger, caution. The final fight ends in newtype time travel.

Leos a shit, they can't even turn their head.

That falls under what I said. I've never seen you chase the pussy.

What? Lots of people like them. People are always bitching about who they don't have better kits in gunpla threads.

Are you sure you're not muslim? It's not hard to get. Dont rape the cuteboys. Or the girls.

Rape == bad
Not rape == good

Sounds stupid. Tho I like terminator so I could see myself not minding. I aint watching unicorn gundams tho. Its like one removed from being mlp.

Thats cause theyre shit.

Its cause he's gay. He only wants boipussy but wont admit it.

**it's because I find that woman are naturally submissive so only girls that are really subby do anything for me and even then it's fleeting"

the only person here

the fuck is this shit you're talking about now you're a crazy crazy person

you're shit

SPOLIERS DON'T YOU READ THIS SHIT KEMONO. It's spontaneous time travel that is never explained and it's only there to further the narrative. Also, in my fan wankery opinion it was trying to imply that the Ideon universe is related to Gudam.

Sounds pretty gay. Sexuality isn't black and white no matter what Holla Forums would have you believe.

We really should chemically castrate you for safety purposes.

Sounds stupid, especially if its never explained. Im sure Kemono will read that tho, especially since you said not to. He seems like a rebel.

Thanks for the warning. I didn't read it.

what do you mean black and white by Holla Forums?

but then who would rape the cuteboys?

Besides seems like a stupid mcguffen to fix blatant incompatabilities in the plot. Is there any explanation given whatsoever? Or is it even worse than
SPACE
MAGIC

Oh. Guess you arent a rebel. That's disappointing.

No one. Ergo the rape being bad and the problem solved. This isnt a hard problem spider. It's like the 2+2 math problem. Or writing your name in the name field. Rape==bad
(2 pts)

what is this world coming to

This is going to all be unicorn spoilers now. Don't look if you don't want spoilers. Feels weird to use spoilers for their actual purpose.

It's dumb as fuck. I sort of liked it because it pandered to my fan wankery.

You're either completely gay or straight. I still stand by what I said, faggotry is faggotry, but you can still like aspects of the other gender even if they don't fall under your preference.

It actually has one of those too. The entire show they chase a magic space box that will make everyone be at peace with each other forever. Turns out the box wasn't anything special. It just said that humanity might evolve. THAT'S IT! Then, they still treat it like magic and the ending acts like everything will be ok forever. Keep in mind that everything got fucked up worse later, and Unicorn was made after F91 and Victory. They also find the box in the same place the show started. The ending makes no sense to the point that it shouldn't be canon. Then there's the jump in tech power holy shit. The Unicorn Gundam can tank a COLONY LASER. You know, that thing they were shitting themselves over in Zeta. It's worse than space magic. It's like fan fiction.

I don't really know if I do, physical aspects don't really do much for me, it's all about that subbiness for me

CHEMICAL
CASTRATION

You just liked the unicorns. Dont lie.
God its like tumblr made a gundam series.

keep your CHEMICAL CASTRATION I'll stick with rape thanks

How gay is pic related?

Unicorns are the worst part of the show. Holy shit are they U G L Y.
Mech porn is good at least.

Like I said, it's not black and white. I said aspects, that doesn't mean it has to be physical.

I'm a call that super gay. It's not just a cuntboy, it's a buff cuntboy. But it's not really up to me to judge.

Implying you got a choice. I'll hold you down, and homoko can insert the needle. Your ass aint gonna have balls.

Seeing as theirs no cock, pretty straight. But cancerous as fuck.

Im assuming the unicorns are for me.
If you didnt like the unicorns and the clop, what did you like about it?

I suppose

no thanks

The other mecha in the show. They bring a lot of old zeon suits back and have the, kick ass. Some of the plot was ok as well. The Marida and Zinnerman stuff was really good.

It goes in the balls, not the urethra.

Even better than the gouf battle in the other series?

Is chars custom zaku II in it?

I'll go in your balls

That's what I thought. The vast majority of ri suou stuff is pretty gay, but his stuff does appear in collections featuring stuff for straight audiences.

That doesnt make sense. I have no hole in my balls. Only my mouth and my bum.

Gouf battle still a best imo, but it depends on what people like.
>Is chars custom zaku II in it?
WEW SPOILERS WEW. No, but we see Bernie's suit. In this one Char pilots the Sinanju.

I'd wager everyone likes a bit of everything. Just might be in really small amounts.

that's why I'm going to expand your urethra

do I have to find that webm for ya?

Nice trips.

His stuff in Umasen and KL was straight as well, but it's easy to know it's by him because all his characters look like they are wearing eyeliner.

Nigger spoiler your shit. Char is supposed to be dead by now. Him being alive is another huge stupid issue.

Oops mah bad. Sorry

What webm?

I dunno then. I'd imagine a lot of things like this are also up to the artist and they draw what they want a lot of the time. Some people shift around or play with some ideas. It's why "fully" gay or straight people hate bisexuals.

I couldn't find the webm

motherless.com/60D4ABE

It feels weird to just see a motherless link. I remember when you couldn't post them on 4chan.

Wait why do people hate bisexuals?

I didnt realize you were into scat spider.

People are afraid they they'll change their mind mid relationship and go for the other gender instead. It might sound silly to you, but it's very common. Gays in particular have a great distrust for bisexuals because most of them just want to try a little dick and then go back to women.

wasn't really an issue though since you could post the end part

I thought it was incest?

I've had that happen but mostly I hate cunts who only like really feminine boys

Maybe he's just attracted to eyeliner? I don't really care as long as he keeps doing loli stuff for KL every year.

Sounds like being insecure to me. I guess I get where its coming from tho, especially when its both genders you gotta worry about stealing your bf/gf away.

Its scat IIRC. Incest is everywhere on porn sites.

Nigger, you like feminine boys. You dont even like spiderman cause hes too "masculine"

I mean only like perfection ya'know?

No. no excuses! You dont masculine men either. You're just like all the others!

Could be. Not really up to me to judge some smut artist that I know nothing about.

I was just saying that it's odd to see the link. Moherless changed a lot.
Traps a shit.

Reason is it's a bit too common. Most people are insecure if they fell like they're starting to lean the other way. I'm not insecure, I just hate myself for it.

Holy fuck, Spiderman is twink as fuck. Super feminine.

I always thought that was dumb. Then it gets even dumber when Judau pops up.

Eh I can see where theyre coming from. Especially if people say they're just in a "phase" or "experimenting"

Which is what makes it so odd. I guess he likes them reeaaaall feminine. Like girlpenis feminine.

no, I like subby men

traps aren't bad, just have a five year warranty

he's just dwebish not really a twink

So you would like Allison Rapps bf?

The dumbest part is Char isn't even in the fucking show.

That's exactly it
If there to that point the it's probably not functioning properly any longer. There's no point in it.

I think the mentality most people have about traps is really shitty. Muh traps aren't gay.
His body is.

I doubt it

you're not wrong there

Yeah, that's why it's so fucking stupid.

I'm never wrong.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA It was because of development issues Tomino leaving that shit for Char's Counterattack. It's why ZZ had so many issues.

How would it stop functioning? Too much estrogen?

Do you like traps?

But he's a total sub. He even lets her whore him out to other men.

that's where you're wrong

maybe

Exactly.
Not really. It depends on the trap.

I take it you didnt see the video?

(checked)
Oh? Who's the trap you like?

You wish.

You know I'm not going to answer that.

nope but you're going to show me

I never wish

this tomato movie is fucking weird. Like Neil Breen level weird.

Ohhh so its an actual person from 4am or somewhere else you know personally.
Unless its you

I'll hod you to that.

Speaking of traps, did you guys know that hack po-ju does furry stuff under the name "Monty"?

nah this is just old so the pacing is off

hod away

really? that looks awful

I actually didn't. That's pretty funny. Po-Ju only did one good thing anyway.

Nah man, this shit is def weird. I've only been half paying attention but its a weird premise and weird pacing. I still dont even get how the tomatoes are getting control.

Huh. Thats interesting. I bet he makes good money making personal art for furfags.

That must mean Scensored
is either
A: A trap
B: In love with Belrose
C: In love with another unknown trap

How fascinating. The plot thickens

*hold

You got me. I love Belrose. Really tho I'm not going to answer, so stop pushing the question.

it's not supposed to make sense, it's a comedy

he'd love anyone so long as they can put up with him

I say good sir case your momentum, I take it that you are proposing that our kind was indeed infact the ruling class?

It's alright, you dont gotta. Thats what makes it fun. We can further expand this tho. Now we know you talk alot to
Ritsu
Kemono
Tor
And everyone in Cytubr
Then theres Steam friends.
It'd be pretty easy to narrow it down to a list of 5-6 people.

Why don't you go for him then? He even wants to be a girl. I mean unless he's Homokos Bf, which might piss him off if you do that.

No, why?

It's true. You can check on sad panda. He's been doing this for over 20 years.

Nope, his stuff only appears in doujins.

Then with slight personality considerings, who you use slang like bby and shit with the most and other little idioms wouldnt really be hard to figure out. Or at least narrow down to an acceptable margin.

He's trying to be a homopenis like Garma. Don't listen to him.

Makes you wonder why he does it under an alter ago. Maybe he was tired of his old handle.

he's 2unstable4me

no reason

u shuff yar whor mumf

I replied to the wrong posts.

This part is meant for

Shit. I didnt even know you had standards.

None of those are traps. Push it one more time and I'm out. I don't mind answering general faggot shit, but this is turning /soc/.

He needs to come out of the furry closet.

You're going to have to rephrase that because I don' understand.

OK

why?

nok

Heh.

Well you do try to fuck anything with two legs.

I donuts, go get me donuts

Wait why only do it for Doujins and not personal art? Isnt the real money in commissions

I would but britain is too far away. You're gonna have to do this one on your own.
and you just ran out of time for mcdonalds breakfast. No hashbrown and eggs

mackies a shit

go get me fresh donuts

What? You're out of your mind, man.

I don't know. Never really paid much attention to his stuff since it all looks a bit crap to me.
If you're going to try to become a popular furry or if you are going to do the worst type of fetish commissions sure. I don't think commissions are really a thing in Japan and when Jap artists do commissions they are usually very strict. The only artist I know that does commissions is Sindoll and he releases at least 2 doujins every year.

Well yeah. But their breakfast selection is top tier.
Only outdone by actual breakfast places which are amazing.

I aint travelling across the sea. I dont like water.

Not at all. I got it all figured out.

Ah, thats too bad. I figured they of all people would be reaping the money from such a niche market.

well I'm sure water doesn't like you just as much as you don't like it and more so since you're a meany who doesn't get other people donuts or make them breakfast with only aprons on

I don't really want people to focus on fursonas and commissions since I really enjoy all the books coming out every year. I bought like 6 books just this month.

wew

That would explain why it's tried to kill me so many times.

But dont you want your fav artists to be rich? Im sure theyd keep making them as its their fetish too most like, but then they get more money.
Unless they give it all up for the sweet commission money

Like he said, this isnt /soc/. Im being good this time, rather than bugging more like I did with the other guy. I got an idea tho.

Thing is people who do commissions get complacent and just focus on the next paycheck. It becomes a job for them.

I'd rather wait for a convention every three months and buy a full book than suffer through the shit that happens in the west. Western furry comics are either someone doing two pages every few weeks or going to a pay site so you can pay to wait for a single page every few weeks. It sucks.

You have the wrong idea.

just kill the water back

Ahhh okay, so the money gets to them. That's too bad. Though Im sure theres at least a few who do commission and doujins.

When you say full book tho…what do you mean?

I dont have enough pans or fuel to boil it all. Id rather just avoid the water and stick to snow and forests. You're gonna have to find the donuts on your own buddy.

it's like you're not even american

That does sound pretty american, but the communits are coming. And were gonna need every bullet we can get.

just shoot the ground and wait till fall then the bullets will be ripe for pickings

I should have just said book. I was talking about doujinshi. It can be a single chapter in an ongoing series, a one shot book, a compilation, a recap book for a series or a big anthology book.

I only know one person that does both commissions and doujinshi.

Nah wouldnt work. Common misconception. Full maturity for a bullet is 4 years. Picking earlier will lead to corrosive .22 rounds. Not good for killing. You need at least some 7.62 for some real damage, which takes mine 2 and a half years if you're lucky. On top of that you'd need to protect the harvest from wayward militias looking to supplement their supplies.

What you need is to buy in bulk and store in a celler. Preferably in a cool environment for ideal longevity and usefulness.

Ah ok I gotcha. Anthology are obviously the best imo. Tho oftentimes it seems the oneshots have the best artistry in em.

Oh?
who is this legend?

I mentioned him earlier. It's sindoll, he's a bit entry level but I love his stuff.

Anthology books come once a year and they are usually huge. You never really know what you will get. Last one I got was 400 pages.

Oh, I thought that was a typo and you meant shindol

Hopefully he doesnt change then, your fetish has few enough that dip into both to lose the only one

Yeah i've noticed usually theyre amismatch of a few big stories or one big one with some little oneshots thrown in and shit. Definitely the best option, with all that content.

I'm a sleep now

Nite spider

I wouldn't misspell shindol's name. His plots might be cruel sometimes, but he's too memorable.

Anthology books are usually collaboration between different circles and authors. Sometimes western artists pop up in them and I don't mind that, but it's sometimes trash like that Onta/Doxy guy.

…..Thats not my picture.

He is iconic, if only for his artstyle/fucked up plotlines. Some of them, jeebus.

Ahhh okay, so for friends or work colleagues to band together and shit. Huh, didnt know that. Explains a lot tho tbh. I wonder if the community in manga/doujin is tightnit.

With some books you can just tune out and look at parts of it. Other times is absolutely horrible.

Some of the circles are quite close judging by their twitter posts. Kishibe had one of the people from the Inayama Shrine circle draw lewds of one of his characters.

That went far better than what I thought.